All Comments on 'Whatever It Takes Pt. 01: Trust'

by TakeItOrLeaveIt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscout3 months ago

Very Interesting, and pretty hot. I enjoyed this quite a bit.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written. At some point it might be nice to get a chapter that explores this period from the perspective of Sarah. Sarah, who is not dominant, not mean or vindictive. But due to being hurt, turns to one of her girlfriends/sisters and gets some advice and guidance. Her hurt and anger is channeled into desire and feelings of domination - disregarding the care, compassion and consideration she had shown her whole marriage, her whole LIFE. She's shown porn and erotic stories that satisfy her hurt, enflame her passion and embolden her desire for retribution. Share with us the shock of the first time she's told what she has the power to do, to mold him into. The hesitancy with which she enters a sex shop to find a suitable replacement for the "dicklet". She is introduced to possibilities. Maybe she's even tempted to cheat to even things up. Does she turn it down to maintain her high ground - with the promise (and anticipation) of what may come in the future? Then show us the awe she feels when she finally purchases the cage and walk us through that first night of uncertainty as she enacts her plan, puts on a brave face to be a dominant she's never been before, tries to keep to the script she laid out earlier, the hesitancy to see how he reacts to her orders, the warm rush as he continues to obey, how wet she gets as she gets more comfortable as he continues to obey every step.

It would be fun to see the process of a average, non-kinky housewife be turned into a dominant through the hurt of betrayal.

Would be hot to see that process.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is very hot. My hubby and I started playing with chastity and, I can’t lie, this story makes me very wet.

Hurry up with the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can just tell this guys gonna end up sucking cock wtf

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck around and get what's coming. Zero fucks for this guy.

consulting91consulting912 months ago

Very nice first chapter. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great start..I’m the highly educated, high earning husband who completely gets off on being dominated by my cheating wife who really struggled academically. She became even more dominant when after some drinking she discovered that her deeply fingering my ass made me incredibly hard. She just asked if I was gay and giggled.

Great story..Keep writing please..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTakeItOrLeaveIt@TakeItOrLeaveIt
Aspiring writer based in the north west of the UK. I’m particularly interested in reading and writing stories that deal with femdom, cuckolding, creampie clean up, and chastity. But I do sometimes dabble with other kinks. IRL, I’m a 40-something bisexual switch, but tend to ...