Whatever It Takes Pt. 02: Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan pulled back, his cock slavered with her fuck juice, holding her open with just the tip of his crown. He lifted her hips, just a little, and then pressed forward with a slow and relentless fuck stroke.

'So big,' Sarah said.

I clutched at the cage, my dicklet vibrating and weeping with need.

Jordan, teasing her with the tip, waiting, waiting, waiting. Sarah whimpered. Jordan pushed deep and all the way.

'Oh,' she said, her sigh tremulous with need.

Jordan withdrew, pulling free, watching her gape. A breath, half-a-breath, and then more. Jordan pushed deep, this time with intent. Again, now rocking with a steady force, the slap of his flesh against her flesh. Again, and then again.

And Sarah held onto his asscheeks, pulling him deep. Jordan pressed against her thighs, then her calves, pushing up with his palms, pushing her knees back towards her chest, opening her up, lining up his cock, and then sinking deeper than ever before.

'Fuck, Jordan. Fuck, Jordan. Fuck, Jordan.' Sarah's voice began to tremble then break. Her ankles quivered. She shuddered. Then Sarah came. Sarah came with a gasp. Sarah came with a whimper. Sarah came with a sob. And then Sarah to me, her fingers still tangled in my hair, desperate, 'I didn't know that it could be like this, Tom. I didn't know.'

She tipped her head back, her throat a tight arch, 'Oh Tom.' She said my name, but it was his cock that tipped her over the edge yet again. And she shook and shook and shook.

'Now it's my turn,' Jordan said, nose to nose with Sarah, his eyes, her eyes, neither blinking.

'Do it,' she said, 'make this pussy your own.'

He stretched her back, her cunt, her ass, her all, there for the taking. Sarah tightened her hold against my head and pulled me in closer. She chewed at her lip, the concentration, the discomfort, the necessity, the desire. My dicklet trembled and drooled onto my thighs.

This time Jordan took her hard. This time Jordan took her rough. This time Jordan was relentless.

'Fuck yes,' she said.

'Is this what you wanted?'

'Fuck yes.'

'Is this what you need?'

'Oh yes.'

The dull thwack of body against body, flesh against flesh, need against need, one driving the other.

And now Sarah gasped.

And now Sarah groaned.

And now Sarah grunted.

'Take it,' said Jordan. 'Fucking take it.'

Harder now, the pace quickening, Sarah's hands clawing deep into his ass-flesh, her ring, her ring, her wedding ring, glittering and brilliant.

And again.

Sarah whined, deep, low but expanding.

Again. Jordan growled, a rumble low in his chest.

Again. Hard enough now to shift the car, the suspension creaking.

Again and again and again.

Sarah came, this time unafraid to be heard.

'Oh, oh, oh, oh.'

Jordan stifling her with his mouth, his lips, his tongue. His hand against her cheek, turning her chin to his, and then against her throat.

Then once again, his hips against her hips, relentless and pitiless and unyielding.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.'

Jordan all pace, now frantic, now desperate, now driven.

'Where do you want me to cum?' he asked, breathless, panting.

'Inside me. Cum inside me.'

Then with a roar, now erratic, his fuck stroke deep, holding it, holding it, holding it.

Jordan pulled loose with a wet plop, his cock slicked with her cream and his cum, slapping wetly against his thigh.

'Fuck,' he said.

Sarah, sheened with sweat, leaned back against the car and then to me.

'Now,' she said, 'your turn.'

I made to stand, expecting her to reach for the key. Fuck did I want this. Fuck did I need this. Fuck, I'd never wanted her so hard nor so much.

'Where do you think your going?' she said, with sly smile. 'You think I'd even feel your pathetic dicklet after that fucking?'

Jordan slumped beside her. Jordan sniggered. Jordan laughed.

'I said I owe you sloppy seconds.' Fingers tightening in my hair, she pulled be deeper into her thighs.

And although I thought to push back, and although I thought to pull away, I let her. I had promised this, that I would do whatever it takes. But this was bigger than the promise, this was more.

My caged dicklet throbbed, swollen and fattened with need - obligation and desire now indistinguishable one from the other. And I understood, I finally understood. All of it, the caging, the humiliation, the shame, all of it had led to this, this moment, to this new self. Perhaps even Kayla, perhaps even she had been placed by cosmic design to bring me to this moment, to this new thing, to this realisation of what I might become.

Sarah pulled me close, her cunt gaping, her cunt oozing, her cunt weeping, and I saw and she saw me, and then she smiled, soft, gentle, familiar.

She pulled me close, the pungent scent of her cum and his cum now mingled. I lapped, first at her thighs tasting her sweat, her fuck juice, little more.

'Good girl,' she said.

Then to the slicked crevice of her sex running the length of my tongue from her anus to her clit.

'Mmm,' she said.

Then with the thick of my tongue, tasting her, tasting him, savouring the slime and the mess and the salty bitterness of him and the sour sweetness of her. I pushed my tongue deep, not fighting, but, instead, welcoming this.

And her need, her still unsatiated need, rocking against my mouth, grinding against my mouth, and then humping against my face.

She came with a tremor, my mouth enveloping the whole of her cunt. She dribbled and then she oozed and I took it and took it all.

'Fuck me,' Jordan said, as I clambered to my feet.

Sarah leaned into him one last time, her tongue filling his mouth, his lips sucking at her lips.

And then to me.

'One down,' she said, 'Three hundred and ninety-nine fucks still to go. But you promised, remember, "Whatever it takes."'