Whatever Mommy Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was finally enough to send Auntie over the edge and she treated my parched lips, mouth and throat with her own avalanche of hot, steamy cunt juice as she screamed out in total surrender to my wicked oral menstruations. She was coming so much that I swallowed as fast as I could to keep from choking. That sweet nectar was like a gift from heaven. She, like Mother, kept chanting "Fuck...Fuck...Fuck" over and over again.

Finally her flow started to subside along with her screams and vulgarities and I pushed her off my face, "Get off and relax you hot bitch, you earned it," I said. Without another word I rolled my Mother over on her back with my still raging hard cock buried inside her. I proceeded to give her the fucking she so richly deserved. I threw her legs over my shoulders and pushed her ass up and into the air as I drove my ever expanding cock deeper into her belly, it must have grown an inch and I penetrated her to her very core.

She screamed again, "Tommy, you're tearing me apart, you'll kill me but don't stop, don't even think about stopping Sweet, Sweet baby, fuck me harder...Oh my cunt...My cunt...My fucking cunt."

Fuck her I did, fast and furiously pounding into her belly through her glorious cunt, I was fucking her from the tips of my toes and ramming her hot cunt as hard as I could with all my strength. Finally I found the angle where I could feel my prick grow another fraction of an inch and wormed still further into her guts until I thought I'd come out her mouth.

Mother was still yelling at the top of her lungs, "Fuck me...Fuck me...Fuck my cunt...Make me cum."

That was the catalyst to ignite the huge load of jism still filling my aching balls. I felt it start from the base of my feet and travel the distance up my pistoning shaft to erupt like a geyser deep in her belly, shooting blazing hot stream after hot stream into her waiting and longing cunt. I must have cum a quart this time over more than three minutes. I shouted, "Take it Mommy...Take Tommy's hot fucking cum."

As the first spurt hit the back wall of her womb and cervix Mom's eyes went wide and her mouth opened in an eerily silent wail. I could tell that she had never felt another cock penetrate her to the very depths of her being like she was now experiencing and it made me proud. Mother started to cum like a gushing river.

She said, "Yes, yes, yes, Oh Tommy you sweet fuck, never stop" over and over as she and I reached our beautiful release together.

I fell on top of her totally spent, unable to move for awhile. Mom just lay there under me and neither of us said a word. Finally I felt her shift and I realized that I must be crushing her with my weight so I lifted up and withdrew my now soft penis. I looked down and her pussy lips were red and swollen much larger than normal and as I left her she gave a little cry of lustful longing and then the flow started to slide out in gobs and streams.

Gloria, fully recovered by now, slid between her legs and glued her mouth to encompass all of Mothers cunt and devoured every last bit of the precious fluid from our beautiful, intense fucking. When she thought that she had consumed it all she moved over to my cock and cleaned the remaining juices covering cock and balls. Then she reached up to kiss Mother and I could see their tongues working in and out of each others mouths.

I managed to worm my way in between them kissing them both and tasting myself on their lips and in their mouths. We all just lay in a blissful afterglow trying to absorb the reality of our act and sort out the possible repercussions and feelings that we were experiencing. We didn't talk and soon the long drive, the depression of my breakup from my girlfriend, and now this unthinkable act of depravity we had just consummated took their toll and I fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

Later

When I finally woke I was disoriented and confused. I wasn't even sure where I was. The room was dark and when I looked out the window, I saw that it was night. I leaned over and turned on a bedside light. I was in my Mothers room laying naked in the middle of the bed. The primeval odor of the sea with its sweetly musky scent stunned my nostrils and I knew the smell of fresh fucking as it hung heavy in the air. I remembered everything that happened and tried to convince myself that it was all a dream. I felt the bed sheets around me and they were stiff and slightly stained from what could only be sexual secretions. Then I looked down and my stomach and genitals were stiff and sticky with cum. Not a dream after all.

The house seemed unbelievably quiet as I got up and went to the guest room that I usually use when I stay with Mom. My bags were there along with Aunt Gloria's. I was once again or should I say still confused. I dug out my toiletries and robe from my overnight bag and proceeded to the bathroom. I relieved myself in the toilet before I burst, showered, shaved and brushed my teeth. Now feeling much better and some what alert I put on my robe and headed for the stairs.

As I started my decent I realized that I was famished, not really having anything but a light breakfast early this morning. Toward the bottom of the stairs I started to hear the sound of faint voices talking and giggling and it seemed to be coming from the kitchen. The closer I came to the entrance the sounds grew, along with the wonderful aroma of food cooking. I recognized the voices as Mom and Auntie's. I stopped for a second not knowing what to expect, steeled myself for the recriminations that were sure to greet me and entered the kitchen.

Another shock and surprise! They were at the stove, both dressed exactly the same in black lacy aprons that came up between their tits and extended down to just barely covering their crotches. This left their backsides completely exposed and was my first view upon entering the room. I stood there speechless.

Both women smiled widely when they saw me and came rushing up to me on both sides and hugged me tightly.

Mom said, "Welcome home Tom, we never had the chance to greet you properly,"

Gloria just said "It's about time you got up; we want to talk to you."

Mother said, "That's right we need to explain a few things. Are you hungry?"

I said I was starved.

Mom said, "I thought so; we should have just enough time to talk before dinner is ready." She instructed Glory to make me a drink and I needed one. The women were having white wine and I had vodka on the rocks, I needed something stiff for what was to come. They sat down on either side off me and Mom began. She said that "She was happy that I found them and that what happened, happened." I started to relax a little.

She continued, "I don't like secrets with my family, it is too difficult to keep up with lies and eventually you get caught anyway like we did this afternoon. You were born when I was only fifteen years old. You're Aunt and I have been less than chaste since our young teens, and we're not ashamed. I just loved to fuck and couldn't get enough. Your natural father was an older boy that I was infatuated with."

When I became pregnant he laughed and said "Tough shit it's your problem," I never saw him again but he was handsome and well built, you look a lot like him." Your Grandfather disowned me but my Mother continued to support me. I had some rocky years but still managed to graduate from high school, and then I meet the man you grew to know as your father. Jack was forty and I was only eighteen when we first met and he was smitten with me. I knew I was hot, beautiful and really sexy. I looked much older than my years. He was already divorced and had no interest in starting another family. As you know he was also extremely wealthy. He didn't want to remarry but he couldn't get enough of me. I had learned my lesson and teased him until he couldn't stand it any longer. I told him he would have to marry me and then I would do anything he wanted."

"He gave me a strange smile and said, "Anything?

I replied, "Yes!

"Would you be my little fuck toy and do whatever I want to you whenever I want?"

I told him "My own sexuality was the burning focus of my life and that I would do anything and would love to learn all there was to know about sex. We had an arrangement, were married and he took us both into his home, and life, including me into the dark recesses of his soul. After that we moved into the big house and became the family that you grew up with."

"He traveled extensively and almost constantly for business and pleasure. He wanted me with him at all times, he liked to parade me around and show off his new young hot wife. I soon learned he had a penchant for group sex, orgies and anything kinky. He loved watching me suck and fuck his friends and even strangers. Shortly after our first year he started a sex club. He never joined anything; he always created what ever he wanted so he could be in control."

"You were alone most of the time with only housekeepers, gardeners, and household staff to raise you. I insisted that they all give you chores and not let you grow up lazy and decadent, it seems to have worked."

Gloria piped in, "Ok that's enough ancient history now get down to it."

Mother said, "You see, Glory and I have talked about this all afternoon and we loved it, we aren't ashamed and would like to do more with you. But first we're both concerned that you might become obsessed with us and not want to continue your own sex life with other people."

Glory said "Fuck, just come out and tell him before I do."

Jennifer confessed, and said "Glory and I belong to a sex club that I started after Jack passed away. Some of the members called me last weekend to see if we wanted to get together for the holiday? Because we were expecting you, we declined. We haven't been together for over a month and I have been sexually deprived for too long. I was going nuts with desire and yearning, then you showed up early, so what happened between us has changed my mind."

Gloria jumped up and said "Jesus she takes forever. Look, while you were sleeping we called some of the members back and invited them to the cabin to have a cum filled holiday with us, now lets eat," she returned to the stove and began to dish up plates.

Mom just smiled at me and said "If you have questions, which I'm sure you do, ask anything you want while we eat." Then she got up and went to help Glory with the food.

We had another drink and ate quickly because we were all starving at that point. I sat there and absorbed what I heard. I really didn't know what to say. I devoured the food and finally said, "You two have opened my eyes, it was the kinkiest, most fun I've ever had. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine having sex with either of you let alone both. Teach me more, I'm ready for anything."

Mom laughed and got up to do the dishes.

Aunt Gloria squealed, "Wonderful" and came over and sat in my lap.

She stuck her tongue down my throat all the while rubbing her beautiful tits up and down my chest. Her cunt was soaking wet and she started to rub back and forth on my already rock hard cock. She was breathing hard and said "I got cheated earlier; you never fucked me, now I'm going to get that big hunk of meat up in my belly and right now!"

She reached down and grabbed my cock and started to work it, at the same time she lifted her great ass up and started to rub the head of my cock back and forth between her pussy lips. She said, "You feel how wet my cunt is? Well it's been like that since I woke up." She then slipped the head of my cock past the entrance to her cunt and stopped as she realized that this might take some doing. She just sat there moaning and finally said "Wow! That's bigger than I thought; just give me a minute to get it in because I really need it."

Mom finished what she was doing and came back to us with another glass of wine in her hand; I could tell that she was getting a little drunk. She knelt down behind my Aunt and had her face up touching her sister's ass, cunt and my cock with it. She set down her wine and said "Sis, I want to hurt you" and slapped her ass hard. "Come on Tommy help me hurt this fucking bitch, pinch her nipples."

I did as told, viciously pinching both nipples hard. Mom had a good hold on her wide hips and was pushing her down on my rod sliding farther and farther into her stretching cunt. Mom would push and slap, push and slap, I was turned on beyond belief. It was becoming obvious that my sweet Aunt had a masochistic streak and liked a little pain mixed with her pleasure.

Auntie now had most of my cock buried inside her and started to fuck on her own. Up and down and all around. Glory said "That's really good...Slap me harder you fucking whore...If you're going to hurt me then make me fucking feel it you slut."

Both Mom and I started to really get into it now. I was pulling her down harder on my cock, pulling on her nipples, stopping only to bit and suck them. Meanwhile Mom was slapping her all over, ass, the front of her cunt and clit, tits and even in the face. I gave one last final thrust up and all the way to the top. She came and sat there rubbing back and forth.

Glory became more vocal, through gritted teeth, she screamed "Yessss!!!! Fuck my hot hole Tommy you Prick...Jam that Sonafabitch in there right to my throat...God, I want to fuck and suck that beautiful cock at the same time. Don't be gentle...Fuck me as hard as you can...Now, fuck me...God damn you...Fuck me dead."

I could feel her cunt clenching and unclenching with incredible spasms and her cum flowed around my cock and balls. She didn't stop swearing or cuming and I thought it would go on forever. I saw that Mother had actually gotten tired from slapping and pinching her so hard. Auntie's ass was a brilliant scarlet, so were her tits.

Mom got up with a determined look on her face and said "Throw the Slut down on the floor and give her a really good fuck."

I stood, holding Gloria tight by the ass and laid her down on the floor with my cock still buried to the hilt in her tight, wet cunt.

Mom moved over and sat on her face, she said "Eat my cunt you little fuck slut while your nephew gives you the best fucking of your perverted life."

Gloria immediately bent to the task, sucking and licking at Mother glorious cunt. Now that I had the angle and the floor to press her against, I could manage to push the last of my near bursting cock head further into her belly. I could feel womb and cervix protest until it gave way and opened to my throbbing cock and even part of my ball sack.

Gloria went crazy, she started thrashing around bucking and almost threw me off. I pushed her down harder and moved my hand around and under her inflamed, plump ass cheeks. Lubricating my fingers with the pool of her sweet juice, I pushed first one then another finger in her ass. I managed to get them in to the first knuckle and stopped. Gloria almost passed out right then. I could tell she loved it. I rested against the back of her cervix until Glory came back to her senses enough to realize her passion was out of control again.

Watching her sister get the fucking that she had received earlier was igniting Jennifer's lewd passions and she started bucking back and forth sliding her puffy cunt lips against Gloria's mouth desperate to come.

I could see that Auntie wasn't coherent enough to help her so I started to suck and bite on her tits and moved the hand that wasn't buried in my Aunt's ass up into Mom's cunt. I worked three fingers into her very aroused fuck hole and rubbed my thumb against her clit as vigorously as I could manage. This was just what she needed to take her over the edge and she came with a cry and a shudder. She kept right on coming and I could feel her flow cascading out and over my hand buried to the hilt in her steaming cunt. I pulled my fingers out with a popping noise and pusher her hips down on her sister's mouth forcing her to drink the juice cascading like a stream.

Now I could concentrate my full attention on my Aunt. I felt all powerful and thought I might be able to fuck her for hours; I had more staying power than ever before I went back to her with a vengeance, shoving a third finger up her lovely asshole and ramming all three in to the hilt. Sweet Gloria was lost in total surrender to my cock and my strength. She was completely submissive and I felt I could do anything I wanted with her lust ravaged body. I fucked into her cunt with renewed energy howling like madman.

I rasped hotly in her ear, "Open up you fucking slut. You're just a wide open cunt and I am going to fuck my whole body up into your throat. Give me more of your hot cunt cream."

She said "Yes...Yes...Yes...Tommy my love, I can't stop cuming...Fuck me forever...Fuck me harder you Bastard."

Then it happened for me, I felt it burning in my balls and rushing rapidly upwards into her up thrust cunt and belly and it felt like another geyser on its way through my whole body finally reaching the tip of my cock with explosive force. I felt a great hot stream issue forth out of my cock head and strike the back of Gloria's hot, wonderful cunt and womb. It felt like a fire hose erupting with a current of cum strong enough to propel this bitch right into the other room.

Gloria felt the first steaming hot explosion of cum hit her insides and just keep pulsing with an unearthly heat and power, she literally passed out for a second. She came to with her whole body raised up and receptive to the life giving fluid being pumped forcefully into her cunt and belly. She let loose another orgasm much more intense than before with a force and quantity she could never have imagined.

She said, "Oh Tommy my sweet, sweet fucking boy. Don't leave us; I will never forget this fuck."

I withdrew limp and spent and fell lifeless next to my Aunt. After a minute Mom came over and gently started to lick and suck all of the juice out of Gloria's red, swollen cunt. Then she lay with us for a time.

Mom was the first one up and she pulled us both on our feet with her and said "Come up to my bed, we can't spend the night on the floor."

We both wearily followed Mother upstairs and we collapsed in the bed and fell fast asleep. I remember being snuggled up to them both and fell into a dream where I was still sucking and fucking these two beautiful women.

I woke in the middle of the night to continued sounds of the earlier lust I had experienced. In the dim light from the moon I could see the two sisters locked mouth to cunt, cunt to mouth trying to relive some of the passion from earlier. As my eyes adjusted to the dim light in the room I could make out my Mother on top of Auntie locked in their lewd embrace. My cock was standing up hard and ready again when I had a very depraved thought enter my mind. Mother's ass looked so enticing sticking up in the air over Gloria's head that I just couldn't resist.

I rose up and straddled Auntie's head and brought my cock to her lips. "Open up and make my cock nice and wet and juicy." She complied eagerly. When I thought it might be sufficiently lubricated for my purpose, I placed the head against the entrance to Mom's asshole and gave a little push.

Mom was startled and said "No Tom you can't possible fuck my ass, you're too big, you would tear me apart."

I was determined to fulfill my mission. I said "Yes you can and will take my cock in your fucking asshole Mother, now relax and let me in." She tightened up even more, so I started talking sweetly in her ear. "Come on Mom, I won't hurt you, I've fucked lots if girls smaller than you in the ass and once they get used to it, they love it." I was cooing in her ear now and I could feel her start to relent. "Come on Mom, Please!! I really want to, help me Glory."

123456...9