Whatever Mommy Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweet Gloria complied and started to suck Mom's clit and roll it around in her lips. I felt Mom relax a little and moan, so I gave another hard lunge and the head of my prick slipped past the tight sphincter ring guarding Mother's beautiful asshole and in about two inches.

Mom screamed, "No Tommy it hurts, take it out."

I was past the point of reason and gently told Mom "No, I am going to fuck your asshole, now relax, it will only hurt for a minute." Jenny could sense my resolve and relaxed more and I shoved it in halfway and stopped to let her adjust. I said "Now doesn't that feel better,"

She sighed and said "A little."

I could feel the walls of her asshole expand and separate just the same as her cunt had earlier. Now this was the hottest, tightest feeling I ever had so I thrust mightily in and was rewarded with her rubbery walls yielding and I slammed home balls deep. I let her rest and absorb the feeling, I said in her ear, "Better now?"

She nodded and said "Yes, you were right, it doesn't hurt much anymore and I'm starting to get little tingles and thrills in my belly. I love the way you forced me to accept this, you're like your Mother in so many ways."

With those words of encouragement I pulled back and started a nice slow fucking rhythm in and out of her loving asshole. She moaned louder and Glory sucked harder.

Mom said "Jesus Tommy I can feel every vein and ridge, even the little bumps of your cock against my ass walls. It's really feeling good...Fuck it...Fuck it like you mean it."

The women settled into the easy loving of each others cunts the same as before and I fucked harder and harder into my Mother's wonderful, tight asshole.

As we all started to increase the pressure and the speed of our depraved coupling, good old Gloria screamed "My God Tommy that looks so beautiful sliding in and out of the ICE QUEN'S ASS, FUCK YOUR MOMMY'S ASSHOLE HARD." These words seemed to really excite Mom and she started fucking back at me hard and furious. It didn't take long this time before we all came together with the full force of our inflamed loins once more and went back to sleep.

Wednesday

We woke early and after our morning toilet, we had a quick breakfast and made plans for the day. There was a lot of shopping and packing to do so we split up and accomplished our chores faster than anticipated and left around noon. Jennifer asked me to drive so she could rest and think about things, I said sure. Mom asked me to not tell her guests that I was her son. She said that they didn't know that she had a son and she would think about these new developments and decide if she was going to unveil the truth or not. This meant that I had to remember to call them both by name and that really, after what we had shared together, it was best for me to start doing that all the time.

Gloria interrupted and said sarcastically, "Maybe I'll just forget and tell him to fuck his Mother in front of everyone." Then she laughed until she shook.

I promised I would abide by her wishes. It was time to leave and I packed the car and we all piled in, me driving with Jenny and Glory in the back.

Jenny asked me if I would mind stopping and picking up one of the guests and bring her with us, Jenny said it was right on the way and of course I was willing. I arrived at her house a short time later and got out and opened the back to help her with her gear. She was surprisingly ready and came right out.

She nodded at me, threw her stuff in the back and moved around and sat in the front seat next to me. She mumbled a hello to the sisters and said, "Let's go."

I looked at her and it was hard to tell she was female, dressed in an oversized flak jacket, baggy camouflage pants, combat boots, a dark stocking hat pulled low over her forehead and huge sunglasses that obliterated the rest of her face. From the back seat Mom said Lisa, Tom, Tom, Lisa. I sounded a warm hello and she just grunted, hey.

Before I pulled out I said, "Lisa, would you please buckle your seatbelt?"

"I don't need any fucking seatbelt," she exclaimed.

I sat and as patiently as I could and said, "You don't ride with me without a seatbelt, so buckle it or get the fuck out of the car."

She glared at me for a minute and finally said, "Fine" as she aggressively snapped the belt into place saying, "You happy now?"

I said, "Thank you very and much," and pulled out on the road. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw that both women had ear to ear smiles on their faces. Lisa turned her entire body towards the passenger side window and stayed like that.

About halfway there Lisa asked Jenny "Who was coming for the weekend besides Mr. Wonderful here?"

Jenny replied, "Well, I know that Jim and Sharon are arriving around noon tomorrow but I'm not sure about the others. Several said they would try, but it was short notice."

Lisa, a little friendlier now said, "I heard just before I left that Brian and Trixie are going to be here, I'm not sure when."

Fortunately it's only a two hour ride and the roads were clear so I made good time. We arrived at the cabin and pulled the car into the garage.

The Cabin

I don't want to confuse you because I have been calling it a cabin when it's really a lake home. There is a three car garage, plenty of parking, then a short walk to the main house. The house itself is spacious with a master suite, two bedrooms, and two baths upstairs. The main floor features a huge living space with ceiling to floor windows facing the lake, stone fireplaces, full kitchen and bath. It is equipped with a heating and air condition system, along with many cozy amenities.

Next to the main house is another matching building. The space features a very large Jacuzzi area surrounded by glass panels with a spectacular view of the lake and adjoining grounds. The glass is one-way and allows complete privacy. It also has a sauna and small bath. The back of the unit houses two additional bedrooms with another full bath. The complex sits on seven acres of land on a beautiful and isolated lake.

I unloaded the car, fired up the Jacuzzi and entered the cabin to find the women busy at work. Jenny and Glory were bustling about arranging things and prepping for dinner. Lisa wasn't in sight.

Jenny said, "When the couples arrive, they will each take a bedroom upstairs and you and Lisa will move to the bunkhouse. During quiet times any couple who would like a little privacy to hook up can use any of the rooms but for the most part, all the action takes place right here in front of the fire. We make all of the floor space into a bed with air mattresses and this is orgy central. I will explain any farther information later but always feel free to ask questions. Lisa took the small bedroom for tonight and you can have the other"

I went upstairs, unpacked and slept for about an hour. When I woke, I showered, shaved again and threw on my terry robe and went downstairs.

Glory and Jenny were still in the kitchen wearing sensible clothes. They said, "We were just prepping for the weekend, we can have a light dinner later."

I said, "Fine, the Jacuzzi should be hot by now, I think I'll have a little soak. By the way what's wrong with that bitch who rode up here with us?"

Glory smiled and said, "She's just in a bad mood, she'll get over it pretty quick" Then they both went back to their work.

I fixed myself vodka on the rocks, put on a pair of sheepskin lined boots we have in different sizes just for this purpose, and walked the ten yards to the bath house. I opened the door and saw that someone had turned on the jets. When I looked down the length of the tub I could see Lisa already settled at the far end of the bath. The tub itself is very spacious, we purposely installed a commercial sized Jacuzzi that could accommodate more than twelve. I ignored Lisa but noticed that she had a plastic glass of red wine along with the bottle placed on the ledge next to her. I grabbed two towels from the bathroom and moved to the far end from where Lisa sat and set the towels on the cedar planked deck near the edge.

I turned away from Lisa and let my robe fall from my shoulders onto the floor. With my back to her, I slowly let myself down into the hot, soothing water. I turned around and sat on the first ledge chest deep. I looked at her and she was looking back. She now had a smile on her face and nodded her head in my direction. I nodded back and settled in to relax and gaze at the lake and stars. It was just turning dark and the landscape was incredible. After about ten minutes, I turned around to reach my robe and removed a joint and some matches from the pocket. I had a couple of sips of my cocktail, also in a plastic glass of course, and then lit the joint. I had a couple of hard drags on the smoke.

Lisa said, "Hey, are you willing to share any of that?"

I held it up in front of my face in a gesture of offering. I wasn't going to bring it to her under any circumstances.

I watched as she picked up her glass and the bottle as well, and moved seductively towards me. As she got closer I could see that she was also naked. Without the disguise she was very, very beautiful. She had long, striking auburn hair and her breasts were huge. I couldn't see her pubic region or legs because they were submerged in the bubbles from the Jacuzzi, but she looked, at first glance, to be a younger, more beautiful and better built version of Jennifer, my Mother. Lisa set her drink down next to mine and reached for the joint. I handed it to her and she took several deep drags then handed it back.

She said, "That's all I want" and leaned back and seemed to relax even more. We both just sat there for a while savoring and enjoying the experience. Finally she looked at me and said, "So, what's your deal?"

I said, "What do you mean, what's yours?"

"I asked you first," she replied, "Besides mine is easy, and yours makes no sense!"

"What do you mean?" I exclaimed

"Jenny and Gloria said at first that they couldn't spend time with the group because they had family visiting, then at the last minute they called back and said that family couldn't make it, but they were bringing an old friend along instead. Well, you're not old and they invited you to a swing party out of the clear blue. How could you possibly be an old friend when none of the group has ever met or even heard of you?"

"I felt trapped and said, "You need to ask Jennifer that question."

Lisa replied, "I already did and she shined me on the same as you, but I know that all of you are keeping some big secret. Gloria wouldn't even tell me and she can't lie worth shit"

I said, "There is no secret, I am simply an old friend visiting the sisters."

Lisa said, "I bet you're some big cocked California stud that Jenny recruited for this event, it's something she would do."

I just said, "No, I grew up around here and now live in Chicago."

Lisa moved closer and said. "That's a bunch of happy horseshit. You three are hiding some secret and I won't rest until I find out what."

She was very warm and extremely close and intimate. She had completely changed her tone since the ride up. She moved her hand down to find my cock and started to slowly caress and stroke it. She then straddled my hips rubbing her huge, firm tits against my chest and bent down to give me a deep kiss. The kiss was very hot and she worked her tongue in to every corner of my mouth, I was rock hard. God, that woman could kiss.

She moved her mouth to my ear and blew her warm breath in saying, "I'm sorry for my behavior earlier but I felt like I was being deceived. I'm in a really good mood now and I like you. You're great looking and I'm really getting horny. You didn't try to grope me on the ride and have been a perfect gentleman since; that means a lot."

Rather than reply I gently pulled her close and kissed her hard and deep.

Lisa pushed me back and said, "Tom, I really want to fuck you! But first you have to tell me the secret."

I moaned into her mouth and said, "I really want to fuck you too Lisa but there isn't any secret."

She once again said, "Bullshit." She moved her cunt up against the shaft of my hard cock and started to slide it all along the length of my excited penis. "Come on baby, tell me," she cooed.

All of a sudden Jenny and Glory entered the room, taking off their robes as they moved close and climbed into the hot water.

Jenny embraced us and said, "You two seem to be getting along considerably better."

I said, "She's torturing me, she thinks we have a secret."

Jenny held Lisa against her and started to rub her entire body, tits, ass, only stopping when her hand settled on Lisa's cunt. She said, "Come on Lisa, there's no secret, you know you want to fuck him. I can feel that your cunt can't wait, let me put it in for you."

Lisa almost yelled, "Yes there is a secret and I won't let him touch me let alone fuck me until you tell me what it is."

Jenny got up out of the tub and walked behind me, got a couple of towels and laid them out behind me. She said, "Get out of the tub Tom and lay back against the towels." I did as instructed and when I was laying back comfortably she put a pillow under my head. She then gently pulled Lisa out of the tub and straddled her over my pelvis.

Gloria had been taking in the show quietly ever since she arrived and now moved up behind Lisa's ass. Jenny told Lisa to lift up a little and when she did, Jenny moved her hand back to her cunt and I could see two fingers enter Lisa's pussy lips. I now had a clear view of her snatch and she had a nice auburn patch of hair trimmed the same as Mom's.

Mom started to finger fuck Lisa, whispering in her ear, "Let me put his cock in, you know you want it bad."

Lisa shook her head back and forth and just said, "Noooo!!! Not until you tell me."

Finally Jenny said, "Alright you fucking bitch, I'll tell you, now put it in!"

Lisa said, "Do I have your word?"

Jennifer said, "Yes you do" and inserted the head of my cock in Lisa's hot, wet cunt.

Lisa moved down and took about a third of it inside her, then said, "Ok, tell me."

Jenny explained to her that I was a long time friend of the family and had lived with her since I was a child.

Lisa said, "And?"

"He came home early yesterday and caught me and Gloria in a rather compromising position. Glory encouraged him before I even know he was there, you know how she is. Before I knew what happened he was in bed with us and we both fucked and sucked him silly."

Lisa trembled and her ass quivered at this news and took half of my cock up inside her and started to rotate her hips almost breaking my cock off as she swung her lovely ass. She said, "My God, that's hot, now tell me the rest."

Jenny said, "That's all."

Lisa almost screamed, "You gave me you word you lying whore."

Jenny didn't say anything for a long minute, then with new found resolve she straddled my head and lowered her sweet cunt to my lips. She looked Lisa right in the eyes as I started to lick and suck her beautiful cunt. She finally almost yelled "HE'S MY SON, DAMN YOU"

Lisa dropped most of rest of the way down my cock and came. She started fucking me in earnest and exclaimed, "Jenny you depraved slut, that is the filthiest, hottest thing I have ever heard, fucking your own son, only you."

Jenny began to lick and suck her huge tits while Glory busied her tongue in Lisa's asshole, pausing occasionally to lick and suck my balls.

We settled into a nice easy fucking rhythm with Lisa expertly controlling the action. Her cunt was unbelievably tight and she fucked away atop my prick and with all of us working on her, but she never took my full length, stopping about two inches from the bottom. We fucked, sucked, licked, pinched and caressed her body for a long time. She was so worked up that when she was ready to come it was an explosion of incredible intensity. When she finished, Jenny and Glory gently lifted her off and laid her on the deck next to us.

Glory quickly took her place and it didn't take very long before she also succumbed to the hot scene and release her own loving flood of nectar onto my cock and balls. As Gloria released her hold and crawled off, Jennifer took my still rock hard cock in her mouth and sucked up all of the juice from the two women. When she felt that she had me clean enough, she replaced her own cunt the same as the two before her and rode me hard and fast until she reached her orgasm. Surprisingly, Lisa was there to clean me up with her hot sucking lips.

All of a sudden the three of them jumped up and said, "Let's go in and eat."

I shouted, "Hey, what about me, I haven't come yet."

Jenny just gave me a wicked grin and said, "It's good for you to wait and let it build, come on get up."

I couldn't believe after all that, they were going to stop without giving me the release I so desperately needed. I wanted to stay behind and jack off.

Jenny wouldn't leave me alone, she pulled me up and said, "It's getting late and we have a big day tomorrow."

I obediently followed them back to the cabin with my cock sticking straight out in front of me. We sat down to a light supper and consumed the meal in record time. The women started to clean the few dishes we used.

Jenny said, "We're going to bed, see you two in the morning." Glory and Jenny trotted off to their suite and closed the door.

Lisa smiled and grabbed my still hard cock and said, "Come on stud; we can spend the night together before the crowd arrives." She pulled me into her room, threw me on the bed, kneeling in front of me, she gently sucked the head of my cock, slowly taking almost all of it in her throat.

I knew if I let her continue I would blow off in her mouth in seconds so I pushed her off and lowered my face between her legs and looked at her pussy for the first time up close. Her lips were dark passion pink, swollen and parted, already wet and glistening. I could see a drop of clear liquid pooling at the bottom of her cunt lips, it was too much to resist. I bent and licked that clear drop off and savored the taste, it was unbelievable, the sweetest cunt juice that I have ever tasted other than Mom's. I threw myself into her luscious cunt and ate for all I was worth. I licked and sucked at that beautiful pussy with renewed energy.

Finally I moved to the top of her clit, it was standing out hard and red, the hood had receded completely back away from her clit, leaving it protruding at least two inches, bloated from the blood engorging it like a mans cock.. It was the largest clit I had ever seen and the most enticing, even bigger than Mom's. I licked all around it, over and under, up the sides and back down letting my tongue and lips brush against the hard exposed bud. All the time Lisa was moaning loudly and thrashing beneath me. I moved my hands and arms under her and got a good hold on her thighs and ass.

Lisa was moaning, "Yes...Yes my Sweet Baby...Don't stop...Suck that fucking cunt.

I took her clit in my lips and started to suck it like a mini-cock. Lisa went crazy. If I hadn't been holding her ass tightly she would have bucked me off. I didn't stop for a second, just kept sucking, varying the pressure and speed.

She grabbed my hair and shoved my face deeper into her rapidly juicing cunt. "Fuck!!! Fuuuuucccck!!...Shit...Piss...Cunt...Cock...Fuuuuuuuck" and she came with a shudder and unparalleled intensity, It flowed in a steady stream at first and then in gushes. She just kept cuming and cuming but stopping too soon for me, I could have drunk from that delicious well for hours.

I swallowed everything she offered and pulled myself up her body. Lisa hadn't come down from her orgasms yet but I couldn't wait any longer, I just had to get inside her. I placed the head of my rock hard prick against the lips of her cunt and gave a long, hard thrust. I drove the entire length of my cock straight into the back of her womb as deep as I could. I stopped and rested, glowing with the sensations running through my body and mind. My cock seemed to have grown inches from holding back so long.

123456...9