Whatever You Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie solves the murder mystery, but at what cost?
12.1k words
4.89
3.7k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,949 Followers

Day Five

Julie woke up with a man in her bed for the second time in her life. Tommy was awake and leaning on one elbow looking down at her.

"You're making a habit of sleeping in my bed," she looked up at Tommy who still looked handsome even with tousled hair and sleepy eyes.

"How do we play this?" Tommy asked.

"The case?" Julie replied but she knew what he meant.

Despite the intimacy they had shared Julie was fully prepared for Tommy to behave like most men she had bedded. He might even be suffering post-coital regret. After all they had both drunk a lot before they fell into bed.

"Don't be obtuse Julie, you know what I mean," Tommy leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Before Gail went all fruitarian on me, we behaved perfectly professional whilst at work and were able to keep our work and home life separate. Besides I'm sure you wouldn't want it getting out that you have slept with me," Julie gave him a pinched smile.

Tommy smiled at the fruitarian reference from Notting Hill.

"I don't want what we have to be a dirty little secret Julie. We really connected last night," Tommy replied.

"But you are correct. I don't see why we can't behave professionally at work and what happens outside of work is nobody else's business," Tommy said soberly.

"Then it's agreed. We'll be fuck-buddies when we are off the clock," Julie made to get of bed but Tommy pulled her back.

"Don't say it like that. You know it's more than that," Tommy searched Julie's eyes.

"Let's be practical shall we Tommy. You live in Camden, I live in New York. Neither of us is going to move so we can be together and you're not going to take me home to meet mom. Let's just enjoy each other's company while I'm here in Camden," Julie reached up and kissed Tommy's cheek and this time she managed to slip out of his embrace and pad away to the bathroom.

She came out freshly showered wearing the hotel provided terry robe and she fixed her makeup and hair while Tommy showered. When Tommy came out of the shower she was tucking her blouse into her navy-blue skirt. Tommy stopped briefly to kiss her cheek and squeeze her ass then he dressed.

"I'll stop by my place to change and meet you at the precinct," Tommy said and made to kiss Julie on the lips but she turned her head away so that the kiss landed on her cheek.

"Watch my lipstick Tommy," Julie flinched.

Tommy shrugged. Julie was obviously already in 'professional mode'.

At Police Plaza, as usual, Jack Shepard came sniffing around.

"Hey Tommy, how goes the case?" Jack asked as if they hadn't had a falling out yesterday.

Julie made herself look busy but she could feel Jack's eyes crawling over her body.

"You know I can't discuss the case Jack," Tommy aid staidly.

"Come on. Let's let bygones be bygones," Jack tried to wheedle his way further into the interview room, his fat neck swivelling to look at the crime wall.

"Who is Fleur de Lis? She another hooker friend of Stephanie Carter?" Jack asked.

"Come on Jack let me buy you a cup of coffee," Tommy bundled Jack Shepard out of the interview room.

Tommy returned later and handed Julie a venti cappuccino in a takeout cup.

"Spit or no spit?" Julie gave him a wry grin and if they weren't at the precinct house Tommy would have kissed her there and then.

Julie got the text from Fleur de Lis the next afternoon.

The text came from someone identifying themselves only as 'Amanda' who proposed meeting Julie in the bar at the Marriot Hotel at five in the afternoon which gave Julie and Tommy plenty of time to prepare. Tommy would tail Julie and she would use the Phantom software on her work phone so he could listen in and the conversation could be recorded.

"I'm still not a fan of you going undercover for Fleur de Lis," Tommy griped.

"What else have we got Tommy?" Julie asked.

"If I can get access to Stephanie's client list we should be able to find out who her clients were on the night she was murdered," Julie said yet again.

Tommy was sulky for the rest of the day as they worked their way through the evidence they had so far. The DNA obtained from Stephanie Carter's body was a busted flush as were the fingerprints and they had little else to go on and the phone that had been used to lure them into the trap at the warehouse had gone dead so they were running out of leads.

Nothing new came to light and to make matters worse the New York Times printed a follow up piece in the political commentary section.

SENATOR DE LORRAINE KNOWS MORE THAN HE'S SAYING

Senator Graham Milburn has claimed that Senator Raymond de Lorraine knows more than he is admitting publicly about the disappearance and murder of his son Steven de Lorraine who was attending Camden University at the time he was listed as a missing person.

Senator Graham Milburn claims that a source has leaked to him that Camden PD appear to be making little headway into the murder investigation. Senator Milburn also claims that there is a bigger conspiracy that would hurt Senator de Lorraine publicly and politically and that there is speculation that Steven de Lorraine's murder might be linked to involvement in criminal activities.

Camden PD are refusing to be drawn into the feud between the two senators who are both vying for the party whip position and has reiterated that it is policy not to comment on ongoing investigations.

Senator de Lorraine could not be contacted for comment and his office claims that it is a personal matter and that the senator and his wife should be allowed to grieve in private. Senator de Lorraine returns to Washington next week where it is expected that the feud between the two senators will continue in the party rooms and on the floor of the Senate.

Captain James McElroy had received an ass-kicking from the mayor and because shit rolls downhill Tommy was called into the captain's office to receive his own ass-kicking and was told to use any and all available means to solve the case and to keep the details under wraps.

*****

Julie decided to present herself professionally but sensuously at her meeting with 'Amanda' and chose a black leather skirt, matching heels, a white silk blouse and red jacket. Her ensemble was tight fitting and designed to put on display her best features. Her makeup was on the heavier side but not outlandish.

She and Tommy tested the Phantom software in the car to ensure that it was working. Tommy would let Julie enter the lobby bar at the Marriott and meet with Amanda and then follow her in and find a seat at the bar where he could keep her under surveillance.

Julie entered the bar and quite a few heads turned in her direction. She looked stylish but could also be perceived to be a high-class hooker. A woman sitting alone at a table in the far corner beckoned to her and Julie took a deep breath and made her way over.

Amanda turned out to one of those women who could be any age from forty to sixty. She was dressed in a fashion-label pale pink tailored skirt-suit with a black satin camisole top. Her makeup was perfect and her blonde hair was piled high on her head in a Patsy Stone banged beehive. Her long legs were sheathed in glossy tan hosiery.

"You must be Julie," Amanda air kissed Julie's cheek and indicated for her to sit.

"I must say you look even better than your pictures," Amanda complimented her.

"Ok let's not fuck around. In your resume you say you've been employed in this kind of work before so you understand that confidentiality and tact are paramount. Fleur de Lis clientele are mostly the rich and famous and as our slogan says, we offer them whatever they desire," Amanda took a tablet out of her large designer bag.

"You're lucky in a way because I had someone with similar qualities to yourself on my books until recently but she is no longer with us. My intention is to offer you to her client list. She was younger than you but other than that I think most of her clients will be willing to date you as an alternative," Amanda got right down to it.

"I'm staying at the Grand Hotel in a suite until I find somewhere permanent to live but it is discreet and will do for now," Julie offered.

"Ok. Your application was submitted through Randy's login so I assume he told you how we operate. I take it you will have no issue with providing your clients with the range of mind-altering and performance enhancing substances that we offer as a secondary leisure pursuit," Amanda raised her brows as much as she could on her Botoxed forehead.

"I don't use them personally but I have no problem supplying them providing I don't have to procure them," Julie chose her words carefully.

"But your hormone supplements do not affect your ability to perform?" Amanda was very forthright.

"Not at all. I can top as well as bottom," Julie said and cringed inwardly knowing that Tommy was listening in.

"Ok, let us put you on a one month trial to see if we are a good fit. I'll give you a login and password. When you login for the first time I will need your bank account details so we can pay you. You take one third of the fee and you keep any cash gratuity that the client gives you. Other than that you never handle cash," Amanda got down to business.

"The subsidiary transactions made to purchase those substances you upsell are also paid for electronically and you receive one third of any sales made. Everything is done through the website and the app. We will seldom meet in person," Amanda explained.

"You will however be given a mobile phone number to use in event of an emergency and one of Fleur de Lis security staff will arrive at your door as soon as possible. I expect a woman of your expertise should be able to de-escalate most situations without any fuss so only use the number in event of a genuine emergency," Amanda said sagely.

"You are also responsible for your own health care. We require you to lodge proof of your PrEP prescription and a STI clearance medical certificate every four weeks," Amanda added.

"Is that it?" Julie asked.

"That's all," Amanda stood up ready to leave.

"When you log in for the first time there will be instructions and procedures to follow but all going well you should be working as soon as the day after tomorrow," Amanda dropped her tablet back in her bag.

"One last thing. Any breach of client confidentiality or Fleur de Lis terms of employment will be dealt with quite severely. You're a big girl, you understand that don't you?" Amanda gave Julie a withering look and Julie merely nodded.

"Good. Welcome to Fleur de Lis," Amanda offered her hand and Julie shook it.

Tommy watched Amanda sashay out of the bar and followed her as far as the parking valet but she didn't pick up her personal vehicle, instead she slipped into the rear of a rented limousine and Tommy quietly cursed because he hoping to trace her plates. If they had more detectives working the case they could tail her. Tommy could try and tail her anyway but he decided against it and went back inside the Marriott to join Julie at the bar.

As he approached Julie he saw a tall handsome man talking to her. The man smiled at Julie ruefully and walked away from her table heading back to the long bar.

"What did that jagoff want?" Tommy asked pulling up a chair.

"He wanted to give me a thousand dollars to spend the night with him in his room. He thought I was a hooker," Julie looked amused.

"Well you're about to become one," Tommy sniped.

Julie reached across the table and took Tommy's hand in hers.

"We're making real progress here Tommy. We might break the case," Julie stroked his hand.

"But I don't like the way we are going about it. What we are doing is illegal. You know that any evidence you get will be fruit of the poisoned tree. We have no warrants, no subpoenas, we're operating off the grid," Tommy squeezed Julie's hand.

"Tommy, I don't profess to know everything about you but I know enough about you that operating in the grey area of law enforcement is nothing new to you. All we need to know is who was with Stephanie Carter on the evening she was killed. We can make a case against him once we know who he is, especially if the DNA is a match. We'll let the prosecutor's office deal with the legalities," Julie whispered.

"Let's go back to my room and get started, we can't do any of this in the precinct house; it needs to be off the books. I'll make it worth your while when we've finished working. We can stop and get something nice to drink at the liquor store and I'll spring for room service," Julie leaned over the table and made to kiss Tommy but he flinched.

"We shouldn't show any public displays of affection," Tommy cleared his throat to hide his embarrassment.

Julie was used to men not wanting to be seen being intimate with her in public even though it was doubtful that anyone in the bar had clocked her. She hoped that it was just Tommy wanting to behave professionally in public and not that. She really hoped it was not that.

"Amanda didn't say anything to me that could be used to incriminate her. She chose her words carefully and deliberately. She's no mug. There was no direct reference to drugs or prostitution," Julie decided to change track.

"I told you that I don't like the idea of you going undercover as an employee of Fleur de Lis. So far we have nothing concrete on them being involved in the murder or what happened to me in the warehouse," Tommy sulked.

"But she did hint that she would be directing Stephanie's clients my way. As I have said before, if I can get access to Stephanie's client list we can start working our way through it and find out who her clients were on the night she was murdered," Julie reiterated.

"What's the plan? You going to fuck your way through Stephanie's client list and during post-coital cuddling ask the john if they are a murderer." Tommy quipped.

"I think we can come up with a better way of doing it than that Tommy. Let's get the fuck out of here," Julie snatched up her bag and made to leave.

Back in Julie's hotel room Julie went to work. She found the link to the Fleur de Lis website and her login details in an email sent to the email address she had provided in her application. There was also a link to the Fleur de Lis app which she downloaded to her private phone.

There was no way that Julie was going to provide her personal banking details to Fleur de Lis. She found a bank that would let her open an account online provided she was willing to make an immediate deposit. She created the new account and deposited two thousand dollars of her own money and the account was created.

She was provided with an e-credit card which she stored in the wallet of her phone. She sent the bank account details to Fleur de Lis and received an instant reply acknowledging that the account had been registered in her name at Fleur de Lis and all payments would paid into that account.

On the Fleur de Lis app was a link to an electronic payment app which she downloaded. Clients would use the tap-and-go function to pay for any pharmaceuticals that Julie provided to them.

"You know that once you make a single drug sale you have committed a felony," Tommy griped.

"I think once I agree to a monetary transaction for sexual services I'll have committed a crime Tommy. Our plan is to try to find the guy or guys who murdered Stephanie Carter by luring them into a honey trap. I have no intention of actually fucking the guy or selling him any drugs," Julie said coolly.

"What if the murderer wasn't a client? What if we have it all wrong? What if it was a jilted lover or a burglar or some psycho?" Tommy countered.

"Do you really think Stephanie's murder wasn't somehow linked to Fleur de Lis?" Julie asked.

Tommy shook his head. He didn't have an answer.

The final step in setting up her profile on Fleur de Lis was to provide a nom de plume. She chose the name Candy and submitted it.

Tommy wasn't drinking beer tonight. He acquiesced to drinking the Australian Pinot Noir that Julie had selected at the liquor store. They ate the best that room service had to offer: seared scallops followed by New York strip with all the trimmings.

They had kissed a little when they first entered the hotel room but Julie had work to do and then the food arrived so they didn't have time for canoodling but Tommy had been studying Julie closely as she moved around the room. The tight black leather skirt kept riding up her thighs and Julie had to keep tugging at the hem to keep it down. Tommy found her long legs clad in the black sheer hose were a distraction as was the turn of her hips and the sway of her buttocks. Her perfume was alluring and further beguiled him.

Her red jacket was open and the swell of her breasts cupped in the lacy black bra was visible through the sheer white blouse. Her bangs framed Julie's entrancing face, her eye makeup was heavy, her lips bright red; she kept playing with her hair and Tommy was becoming increasingly aroused. He could well understand why the man in the bar at the Marriott had mistaken Julie for a high-priced hooker.

They ate in the little dining nook and Julie collected the plates, cutlery and side dishes and put them on the tray and carried them into the kitchenette and Tommy's eyes followed the curve of her buttocks and her coltish legs as she moved around the suite and he eased back his chair and followed her to the kitchenette.

When Julie put the tray on the marble counter he sidled up to her and pressed himself into her back. He leaned in and kissed her neck, drawing in her perfume as his lips nuzzled her soft delicate skin. Julie purred as Tommy put his arms around her trim waist and held her close. Julie could feel his steely rod pressing against her buttocks.

"I'm nearly done here," Julie whispered, anticipating Tommy's need.

Tommy unbuttoned her blouse and slipped his hands inside and caressed her breasts through the lace cups, feeling her nipples harden to his touch. Julie turned her head and Tommy found her mouth and kissed her. She tasted of sweet wine and expensive lipstick.

Tommy popped her breasts free of her brassiere and pawed at them, flicking her nipples until they were fully engorged. His crotch rubbed against her buttocks insistently.

"Wow! Let's move this to the bedroom," Julie's voice was sultry with anticipation.

Tommy kept one hand on her breast, tweaking the nipple between his fingertips while the other journeyed down her body to her hip. He rested it there as he kissed her passionately, nipping her tongue gently.

"Let's go," Julie gasped as her excitement swelled.

Tommy kept her pressed against the counter as his hand slipped under her skirt and stroked her thighs. He thrust his tongue into her mouth and ground his groin into her.

Julie attempted to twist away from him and Tommy used his strength to keep her pressed against the counter as his fingers pinched her nipple and pawed at her buttocks.

"Come on Tommy, let me get ready for you and I'll join you on the bed," a little irritation entered her voice.

"Here," Tommy growled and nipped at the back of her neck.

Tommy's fingers circled her pert buttocks. Her panties slid over her pantyhose as he pawed at her; the rasp of her glossy satin panties rubbing against her nylons was audible above their heavy breathing.

"Not here Tommy. I'm not ready," Julie began to struggle.

Tommy's weight lifted off her and for a second Julie thought that Tommy was acquiescing to her desire to let her get ready for him and move to the bedroom and she smiled at the thought of pleasuring Tommy after a long hard day.

Tommy's hand left her breast and his arm circled her waist. He pulled her away from the counter, her heels skittering on the tiled floor. He pushed down on her back and kicked her heels apart and rucked her skirt up around her waist exposing her curvaceous buttocks clad in the black, lace-trimmed panties.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,949 Followers