Whatever You Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tommy no!" Julie said, exasperated at Tommy's insistence.

"You wanna pretend to be a whore; then I'll treat you like one," Tommy grunted as he yanked at her panties, pulling them down to the top of her thighs.

Julie's face was pressed into the countertop as Tommy used all his weight to hold her down with her back bent and her spread legs apart. She heard the ominous sound of his zipper and then he tore a little hole in the crotch of her pantyhose.

"No Tommy, I'm not ready," she beseeched him as she felt the head of his cock press into the crevice of her buttocks.

He pressed his glans into her sphincter and Julie hissed and gyrated her buttocks to prevent him entry. Julie constricted her sphincter as Tommy tried to force his way inside her. Tommy was frustrated and he searched the countertop and saw the little butter dish on the dinner tray. He scooped up the remaining butter and smeared it on his swollen phallus, desperately trying to hold Julie down as he did so.

This time his cock slid into Julie's rectum easily and Tommy pushed it all the way into her until his groin nestled in Julie's soft, pantyhose-sheathed bottom. He gripped her hips and stayed perfectly still, trying to suppress the orgasm that threatened to erupt as Julie's tight sphincter constricted around the base of his penis and her rectal muscles clutched at his shaft and glans.

When Tommy's cock slid into her ass Julie knew that the fight was over. He'd won and she surrendered. Tommy would have to deal with the consequences of entering her unclean because as soon as his cock opened her sphincter and his glans pressed on her prostate she became concupiscent. Her cock hardened and her testes descended as ripples of pleasure spread from her rectum to her groin.

She pushed back against him.

"Come on then Tommy, fuck me," Julie wriggled her buttocks.

Tommy held Julie by the hips and began to slam his cock in and out of her tight passage, the sensation was overwhelming. Her anus caressed his cock in a velvet grip and her gossamer-clad bottom squirmed against his groin when he fully impaled her.

"You whore!" Tommy hissed and fucked Julie with a series of long deep thrusts.

Julie released her penis from the confines of her pantyhose and stroked it viciously as she felt her climax rushing upon her like an oncoming train.

"Well fuck me like a whore Tommy! Give it to me you cocksucker!" Julie pressed back against him and began to writhe as she felt Tommy's cock judder inside her anus.

She sobbed as her orgasm blossomed and her senses became overloaded with the intensity of it. Her cock throbbed and her anus palpitated, the sensations of Tommy expressing himself deep inside her, her buttocks pressed against his goin with his glans pushing on her prostate caused her to cry out at the intensity of it. Ropes of semen erupted from her throbbing cock. She whipped her hand back and forth as her juices spattered on the counter wall and tiled floor.

Tommy held onto Julie like a bucking bronco as she shuddered and bucked against him. His cock felt like it was about to burst and then he experienced the sweet release of orgasm as his seed spewed forth from his quivering manhood. At that instant in time he both loved and loathed Julie.

She had fought him valiantly and then surrendered utterly to him.

He held onto her tightly as he ejaculated every scintilla of his essence deep inside her, the cloying stench of her musky semen invaded his nostrils and he knew that she too had climaxed. His fingers dug into her hips as he deposited the last of his spend in her warm, tight channel.

Julie stayed bent over, her breathing jagged, her body spasming even as Tommy pulled his cock out of her with an audible plop. She felt the mess he had made begin to dribble down her thighs. The piquancy of butter, semen and ordure drifted upward from her crotch and she reached down and pulled up her panties tightly. She kept her skirt rucked up out of the way of the mess.

"What the fuck was that Tommy?" she said between jags of hyperventilation.

Tommy's head was bowed. He'd never felt so sated whilst at the same time felt so ashamed of himself.

"I'm sorry Julie, I just lost control. I couldn't stop myself," Tommy whispered, his breathing still jagged.

"Well I'm using the bathroom first, so you can clean up in the kitchen sink or stand around with a dirty cock waiting to go next," Julie scowled.

Tommy watched Julie walk almost bowlegged to the bedroom, still unsteady on her feet and then he looked down at his groin. He had to suffer the indignity of kicking off his shoes and taking off his pants and underwear whilst keeping his penis away from his clothing. Lucky for him he was still semi-erect, although his erection soon shrivelled when he awkwardly put his privates under the cold water from the kitchenette spigot. He found some dishwashing detergent under the sink and thoroughly washed himself.

Julie emerged from the bedroom dressed in a chiffon nighty and clean panties. She smelled of bath soap and her hair was wet from the shower. She found Tommy sitting on the couch with his head in his hands and Julie sat down beside him.

To her amazement she found that Tommy was weeping. He screwed his knuckles into the corner of his eyes to stem the flow of tears.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, around a crying jag.

Julie had come out of the bedroom angry but her anger dissipated and she sat down beside him and she put an arm around him to comfort him. He nestled his head in her shoulder.

"See what I mean about becoming my father," his voice muffled against her neck.

"It was just a little roleplay Tommy. I would have spiked you with my heel if I really didn't want you to fuck me like that," Julie said and they both knew that what she said was a half-truth.

She led Tommy into the bedroom and undressed him then she put on a show as slid into a pair of gossamer flesh-toned stockings and slipped on her high heels. She joined him on the bed and this time they made love, they didn't just fuck.

Day Six

Julie had received another email from Fleur de Lis overnight advising her to login and activate her account. She called Tommy who told her that he would check in at Police Plaza and then join her in her hotel room. What they were doing now had moved out of the grey area and bordered on entrapment and was possibly felonious.

Julie made coffee and ordered breakfast from room service and logged into her Fleur de Lis account. There was a link provided for Julie to upload copies of her PrEP prescription and latest STI clearance medical certificate.

The dating apps that Julie used didn't require any such formality. You selected an escort, you paid for his services by credit card, you fucked and if he was any good you tipped him. Julie deliberately chose different men each time to provide her with what she needed. She had no interest in establishing any sort of relationship with any of the men who serviced her needs.

But having sex with multiple partners came with associated risks, as she'd discovered in the period when she became dangerously promiscuous after being raped by the frat boys so she had regular check-ups. She had been prescribed PrEP since adolescence and was fanatical about taking the medication at the same time every day.

Julie's last check-up had been just before she left New York and she took photographs of her PrEP prescription and her STI clearance certificate and uploaded the JPEG images. This was a calculated risk because she would be providing Fleur de Lis with documentation that contained her real name but she had come this far and Fleur de Lis guaranteed that their confidentiality agreement worked both ways.

By the time she had showered and dressed she had received a reply advising her that her profile was now active and instructions on how to pick up her first supply of pharmaceuticals. She was provided with a four number combination for a luggage locker at Camden Union Station.

She went alone to pick up the drugs because if it was a trap she didn't want to implicate Tommy.

There was no trap and Julie dropped the Ziploc bag that she found inside the storage locker into her purse without inspecting the contents. She drove back to her hotel and put the drugs in her hotel safe. She had no intention of selling any but she was sure that Amanda or one of her minions would check to make sure that Julie had taken possession of them.

Tommy arrived looking tired and moody. He kissed Julie perfunctorily and she made him coffee and explained to him where she was at.

"Now that you have taken possession of the drugs you have committed a felony," Tommy grimaced as he sipped coffee.

"Come on Tommy. Undercover cops and DEA agents make drug deals every day in the performance of their duties," Julie replied.

"Yes, but if you on sell them on to clients you're effectively a drug dealer," Tommy countered.

"We've already crossed the Rubicon, Tommy. There's no going back now." Julie said testily.

"Anyway it shouldn't get to that nor should I have to fuck my way through Stephanie's client list. Once I lure the clients into my bedroom and get them to verbally admit to paying for my services, I will identify myself as a police detective and show them my badge. I will compel the mark to provide a DNA sample or threaten to arrest him, inclusive of a perp-walk. If these guys are rich and famous they do not want that," Julie said smugly.

"And when you get the killer in there and he tries to kill you rather than provide a DNA sample?" Tommy countered.

"I'll have my service weapon handy under a pillow and a big strong police detective close by waiting to come to my rescue," Julie smiled and leaned in and kissed Tommy quickly on the lips.

"It sounds like a dumb plan to me. I'd prefer it if we hit Fleur di Lis with a whole bunch of warrants and subpoenas," Tommy griped.

"I told you why that won't work," Julie sighed.

"Then let's have a fucking SWAT team standing by and take down these assholes one by one when they come to visit you," Tommy said angrily.

"Well there is a little a matter of PC. Even us alphabet soup people know that setting a SWAT team on a person suspected of soliciting a prostitute probably constitutes excessive force and rich and famous assholes employ rich and famous lawyers who would put you, me and Captain McElroy through the wringer," Julie sniped.

"Yeah... sorry about the alphabet soup remark," Tommy's anger had dissipated.

"Stop saying sorry," Julie smiled and kissed him and Tommy held her close for longer than was prudent because they both became horny but there was work to do.

She opened Fleur de Lis' main page and found her profile listed under 'Specialties'. The gold star icon in the top corner indicated that she was only available to gold star members. Amanda, or whatever her real name was, had decided that Candy was hot property. Julie couldn't help but feeling a little tickled that she was considered so privileged.

Whoever had compiled her profile had knocked five years off her age and edited her pictures to make her look even more attractive and alluring. The list of services she offered was exhaustive and Julie winced when she read some of the more extreme. Thank god she wouldn't have to actually provide those perversions.

She deliberately kept the laptop turned away from Tommy until she found what she was looking for. Fleur de Lis had provided Julie with a list of prospective clients which Julie assumed were Stephanie Carter's regulars. Not that it helped much because they were all listed under pseudonyms and the only way to contact them was through the website or the app.

Tommy had brought in some paperwork from Police Plaza and was busy working on his own laptop when Julie went to the kitchenette to make more coffee. When she turned around she saw that Tommy was sitting in front of her laptop looking at Candy's profile.

"Jesus Julie!" a look of disgust crossed Tommy's face as he looked at her pictures and read her profile.

"It's a fucking trap Tommy. I'm just bait. You know that's not who I am right?" Julie brought the coffee over and set the cups down.

"Where am I going to be when you entertain these so called clients? Have you thought about that?" Tommy asked, his face still a mew.

"I already booked you a room here in the hotel," she held out the passkey to him.

"I couldn't get another suite so you're four floors below me, that's the closest room I could get. You can listen in the on Phantom software and if it looks like I need backup, you come a running," Julie sidled up to Tommy and stroked his arm.

"It's a long way from my room to your suite," Tommy reached for his coffee.

"You're fit Tommy. If the elevator car isn't on your floor you can race up the stairs. You will be like a superhero coming to my rescue," Julie rubbed against him like a cat seeking attention.

"Don't joke about this Julie and don't think you can beguile me into thinking this is a good idea," Tommy sipped coffee, ignoring Julie's advances.

"Really Tommy? Do you find me beguiling?" she reached down into his crotch and found a burgeoning erection.

"You wanna put that thing to good use? We have plenty of time before I have to set up the honey trap," Julie squeezed Tommy's cock and he groaned.

Just then Julie's personal phone pinged. She had an alert on the Fleur de Lis dating app. She snatched up her phone and saw that she had a message from a man who used the nickname 'Caesar'.

She opened the chat box read the message: Hi Candy. 7pm at your place? I want you all evening was the succinct message.

Julie replied: of course, any special requests?

Caesar replied: just you doll and wear the lingerie you are wearing in your profile pics

Julie tapped away on her phone: you like what you see (smiley face emoji)

Caesar came back: i like your kind and my regular girl is no longer available

Julie's heart began to race as she typed a reply: Angel?

There was no reply. The little pulsing ellipses in the text box flatlined.

"Fuck! I went too far and scared him away," Julie hissed.

The room was silent for what seemed like an eternity and then the little typing awareness indicators began their little dance.

Julie's phone lit up: yes. 7pm. your place. all night. deal?

Julie smiled and typed of course Caesar. I'm at the Grand hotel. Penthouse suite 4

She received a response immediately: don't forget the lingerie, stockings and heels

The text box closed.

A few minutes later her banking app pinged. Two thousand dollars had been deposited into her account which meant that Caesar had paid Fleur de Lis six thousand dollars for her services. Julie knew that was a very good price even though she had never booked an overnight session herself. Once she had finished using her dates she wanted them gone.

"Okay Tommy we're on. This Caesar guy is listed as one of Angel's favourites," Julie tapped the screen on her laptop and sounded excited. Tommy looked morose but the trap had been set.

"I'll try somehow to get this guy to admit that he was with Stephanie Carter on the night she was murdered. Something innocuous like 'when was the last time you saw Angel?' but I won't push it. It will be even better if he also asks me to provide him with an illicit substance," Julie reiterated the salient points of their plan.

"Once I get him in the bedroom and get him to admit that he has paid for my services I'll whip out my badge and gun and make him an offer he can't refuse. Provide a DNA sample or we perp walk him into Police Plaza," Julie continued.

"What if he's just some rich asshole who doesn't care if he's exposed in the media? Plenty of the rich and famous have been caught out using prostitutes. Eddie Murphy's career hasn't suffered or that floppy-haired limey guy," Tommy grunted.

"Clients using Fleur de Lis do so not only because they can have whatever they desire; they are also guaranteed anonymity," Julie countered.

"We need a safe word. Something out of context that can't be mistaken in case something goes wrong and you want me to hightail it up here," Tommy insisted.

"Good idea. What about 'unicorn'? I can't imagine a context that we would use that word in normal conversation," Julie offered and Tommy agreed.

They tested the Phantom software and then Tommy went down to his room and they tested it again.

Julie douched before she showered which was unnecessary because she had no intention of engaging in sex. But it was part of the ritual of preparing to meet someone that was familiar to everyone on the trans spectrum, from weekend closet crossdressers to transgender women who had retained their penis. It's just what you did.

You never knew when sex might happen and being a good girl scout Julie liked to be prepared.

She wasn't prepared the night the four frat boys raped her. They made fun of her because of it, laughing at her sodomised shitty ass when they had finished using her.

Julie had the last laugh though when she attended the drunkard's funeral and again six years later when she kicked the shit out of the two serial rapists before she arrested them. It was the only time that she had used excessive force making an arrest. She had laughed again when they each got fifteen years without the possibility of parole.

She would eventually catch up to the asshole CEO and then she would laugh at him too.

She had laid out the clothing Caser requested she wear on the bed: the ultra-sheer nylon stockings, black lacy boy-leg panties and the semi-transparent black negligee. The black high heels sat on the floor ready for her to wear when he arrived. She sprayed herself liberally with perfume; her makeup was heavy, slutty. She needed to look the part.

Julie checked in with Tommy as five minutes to seven and waited nervously for the door chime.

While she waited she thought about all the things that could go wrong and all the things they should have done. The hotel's security cameras would capture Caesar entering the hotel but she and Tommy should probably have set up their own surveillance cameras. But that was a double edged sword because although it would incriminate this Caesar guy it would also prove that she and Tommy had lured him into an unsanctioned honey trap.

Julie centred herself. They both knew that any evidence they obtained would be inadmissible but once they knew the identity of Stephanie's killer they could then use legitimate means to obtain a legal DNA sample or use the warrants and subpoenas that Tommy had proposed so vehemently. Everything was a risk but Julie wanted justice for Stephanie Carter. Too many transgender women were tossed aside by the legal system. She doubted that if Stephanie Carter hadn't been born Senator Raymond de Lorraine son there would be any time or resources spent solving her murder. She would be just another tranny prostitute who met an untimely end.

The doorbell chimed and Julie slipped on her heels, checked for the twentieth time that her badge and gun were under the pillows on the big bed, and made her way to the front door.

Julie peeked through the peephole and immediately recognised the man standing outside her door. She was very excited but she would feign ignorance and concentrate on the job at hand. For now she needed to behave like a seductress.

Julie opened the door wide and gave her client a brilliant smile. Her perfume wafted into the hallway and her client smiled back at her. His eyes unapologetically roamed over her body. Caesar wanted to see that he had got what he had paid for after all.

"You're perfect," the client's smile was dazzling but also a little evil.

"Come in Caesar," Julie returned his smile.