Whatever You Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy's glans pierced her tight sphincter and Julie hissed. It felt like she was being impaled by a fleshy spear but the pain soon turned to pleasure and Julie smiled up at him and nodded and Tommy slowly inserted his member all the way inside Julie's tight anus.

For the first time they were both completely naked and entwined in each other's limbs. Their bare flesh pressed together, Julie's long legs unadorned by pantyhose or stockings, her buttocks and pubis unencumbered by panties.

It was liberating and cathartic and tender and loving and Julie adored Tommy for taking her in her natural state.

Tommy lay still, kissing Julie softly, pausing to look into her eyes, stroking her cheek lovingly and then kissing her sweet mouth again. It was heavenly. Julie could feel Tommy's penis filling her void, swelling and pulsing each that time his heart beat. She stroked his neck and circled her fingers in his thick hair.

Julie entwined her fingers in his curly locks and drew his face to hers, the yearning and desire building to boiling point. She opened her mouth and slid her tongue into his mouth and pulled him closer, locking her ankles in the small of his back. Her tumescent penis was flat against his belly, oozing precum. Tommy felt the heat of it and growled.

"Make love to me Tommy," Julie whispered breathlessly.

Tommy withdrew his penis until just his glans where girded by Julie's tight sphincter, then he slowly slid his penis back inside her warm, moist channel. Julie rose to meet him and her whole body shuddered. He did it again, the divine ache as he did so was felt by them both.

"That's it honey; I want you so much," Julie whimpered.

Tommy withdrew again and Julie arched her back. Tommy slipped a hand between their bodies and found Julie's cock, rampant, throbbing and dribbling pre-ejaculate. He gently squeezed it and Julie shuddered and mewled. She could feel the divine sparklets resounding from her sphincter tightly circling Tommy's boated appendage, feel the deep ebullience reverberating each time Tommy's glans pressed on her prostate and the tingling delight radiating from her penis as Tommy stroked her in time with his thrusts.

Tommy felt Julie's anus contract around his swollen member and the deep ache in his belly that told him that he was about to climax.

He fucked Julie slowly but determinedly, timing each thrust with a stroke of her cock. Julie began to writhe beneath him, her senses overwhelmed with the lust and passion of their lovemaking.

Julie whimpered and buried her face in his neck as her cock began to judder and Tommy felt the sweet heat of her spend releasing, splashing on his belly. He drove his cock into Julie as far as it would go and sought her mouth with his and kissed her with such passion that his head began to spin. His body convulsed and his cock quivered and he inseminated Julie, his issue rushing forth, filling her with his musky seed.

They were locked in an orgasmic tryst, Tommy evacuating his essence inside Julie's tight spongy void, Julie expelling her juices onto his fingers, coating his belly with her piquant semen. Julie's arms and legs were tightly wrapped around Tommy, holding him so close that he had to remove his hand from between their bodies. They felt each other's hearts racing, their breathing ragged, their bodies shuddering with the intensity of it.

Their kisses were so full longing and desire that they could hardly breathe.

"Oh my god Julie, I want you so much. I adore you. I never want this to stop," Tommy whimpered in the afterglow of his climax.

"Me too Tommy," Julie smiled up at him and Tommy's heart nearly broke.

They both sensed that there was more to say but it was left unspoken.

The Next Day

Before the judge could pass sentence in a plea-bargain case he had to read the statement of agreed facts submitted by the prosecutor and the defence attorney then the prosecutor had to outline the circumstances of the case in front of the judge in court. The defence attorney then had to respond that the facts in evidence were agreed upon.

Then the defendant had to state to the judge that he agreed with the terms of the plea bargain and formally plead guilty to the charges.

Edgar Middleton stood in the open court and admitted that he had killed Stephanie Carter at the behest of Senator Graham Milburn and confirmed that Senator Milburn was present in Stephanie's bedroom whilst Edgar slit her throat.

Julie and Tommy sat in the back row of the crowded courthouse listening to Middleton describe his crimes in detail, confessing to murder and implicating Senator Graham Milburn in the homicide and inculpating Detective Jack Shepard in the conspiracy to pervert the cause of justice.

When he got to the part where Senator Milburn discovered that his transgender lover was the child of Senator Raymond de Lorraine and Stephanie's attempt to blackmail the senator the courtroom erupted and the judge banged his gavel. The journalists in the courtroom bolted for the doors attempting to be the first to publish the facts of the case online, on television and in print.

Edgar Middleton was not required to allocute the circumstances around Senator Milburn's death nor the circumstances of his arrest. The facts were inconsequential to the charges against him and both Tommy and Julie breathed a sigh of relief when his allocution was completed and judge handed down the sentence agreed to in the plea bargain.

Jack Shepard never made it to court. Whilst out on bail the night before he was to appear in court he swallowed his service weapon and pulled the trigger.

One Month After The Court Case

Tommy Lomax sat in the garden chair drinking an ice-cold Bud, his belly full of the best barbeque he had ever eaten. He watched as Julie Sanderson and her mother Beccy fussed around the outdoor dining table clearing up after the sumptuous meal that the Sanderson's had provided. Julie was dressed in shorts and a tank top and was wearing strappy sandals. Her arms, legs and shoulders were pink from the summer sun.

Beccy was dressed in short-shorts and a halter-top. She was as tall as her daughter and had the same crooked nose and wide mouth. They could easily be mistaken for sisters. Elliot Sanderson, Julie's father, was as well-built as Tommy with some added muscle courtesy of his home gym. He finished cleaning the barbeque and pulled up a chair beside Tommy and took a beer from the cooler.

"They make quite a pair don't they?" Elliot nodded in the direction of his wife and daughter and Tommy nodded.

"I love them both with all my heart Tommy. Come with me would ya? I wanna show you something," he patted Tommy on the shoulder with paw that nearly sent Tommy sprawling out of the garden chair.

Tommy followed Elliot into the three-car garage where Elliot kept a yellow 1977 Chevrolet Camaro and Tommy whistled when he saw it.

"Quite the car," Tommy complimented Elliot.

"I don't give a fuck about the car Tommy. I give a fuck about my daughter," Elliot put up his hand to stop Tommy from answering.

"You're the only guy that Julie has ever brought home Tommy. We knew about Gail of course but Julie refused to bring her around to meet us," Elliot continued.

"That means something Tommy," Elliot paused to pull on his beer.

"Julie is an amazing person. She's beautiful, perfect in fact, inside and out," Tommy interposed.

"Don't tell me shit I already know Tommy. What are your intentions with daughter? Do you love her?" Elliot growled.

"Yes, I love her," Tommy's voice broke as he said the words.

"Have you told her?" Elliot asked.

Tommy shook his head.

"Well quit fucking around and tell her before you lose her," Elliot beamed a smile at Tommy and slapped him on the back.

Tommy returned to the Sanderson's backyard where Julie and Beccy were sipping wine spritzers.

"Let's take a walk. There's something I need to tell you," he took Julie's hand and led her down the path that wound through the expansive gardens at the rear of the property.

The End

Note from the author: Please be kind enough to leave a comment and rate my story.

xxx

Michele Nylons

November 2023