Whatever You Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped into the room so that Caesar could follow her and too late she heard a second set of footfalls behind him. She turned quickly and saw not only Caesar but a man she vaguely recognised, not his face, but his build and mannerisms as he followed Caesar into the room and closed and locked the door. She was sure that it was the man from the warehouse.

Julie was about to scream "unicorn!" when the muscled man clamped his big hand across her mouth.

Julie felt the sting of the needle then she felt nothing. That's not quite true. She could see, hear and feel everything but she couldn't move and she couldn't talk. The room spiralled. Julie was lightheaded. An out of body sensation took over, sending her soul somewhere dark while her body performed the menial tasks of breathing and keeping her heart beating. The only part of her body she could move was her eyes. It was horrifying.

"It's the same stuff Mister Wilson used on your partner so you are familiar with the effects," Senator Graham Milburn said.

"It's a derivative of Rohypnol but far more powerful," Graham Milburn said as he carried Julie into the bedroom and lowered her onto the bed.

Julie just stared up at the senator. At least she could move her eyes. She tried her best to flash her hatred at him.

"You have beautiful expressive eyes. You want to know what happened to Stephanie Carter don't you? I might as well tell you because you will never tell another soul. You see, you're going to suffer the same fate," the senator flashed a straight razor in front of Julie's face.

"Of course I'm going to fuck you first and so is Mister Wilson. Neither of us will wear condoms so your CSI people can link our sperm with the specimens we left in Stephanie. We will pose you just like we posed Stephanie," the senator licked his thick red lips and Julie shuddered inwardly.

"As soon as I saw your profile posted on Fleur de Lis I recognised you and knew that I had to have you. It was silly of you really because now I have the means of disposing of you, ruining Tommy Lomax's career and sending Camden PD into a never-ending spiral as they search for a serial killer," Graham Milburn grinned.

"If you people had just followed the trail of clues we left you none of this would be necessary. That useless fat fuck Jack Shepard was supposed to lead detective Lomax down the path of the drug dealer scenario but then you showed up," Graham traced a finger along Julie's thigh.

Julie might have been paralysed but her brain was still working. Now it made sense why Jack Shepard was so pissed that Julie had been brought in on the case, why he kept badgering Tommy about how the case was progressing and why he kept sticking his nose in. She tried not to think about the senator's fingers stroking her legs.

"But let's start from the beginning shall we?" the senator caressed Julie's flesh.

"I've always had a penchant for special girls like you but of course I could never indulge my fantasies because of who I am. You could imagine the furore if it got out that Graham Milburn liked to diddle ladyboys," Graham smiled evilly and Julie hated him even more if that were possible.

"Then these adult dating sites that catered to people like me began to popup and how wonderful was that? I could entertain my perversions in secrecy. All it took was money and I have plenty of that," the senator patted Julie's thigh as if she understood.

"A friend of mine who has his own perversions put me onto Fleur de Lis and when I saw Stephanie Carter I had to have her. Of course I had no idea that in a former life she was Steven de Lorraine. She recognised me immediately but she still let me do all the dirty little things that I enjoy doing to ladies like you," the senator began to stroke Julie's thigh again.

"Then the silly little bitch told me who she was and of course she knew about the rivalry between me and her father. She hated her father as much as I do but Stephanie was never one to let a business opportunity pass her by," the senator's fingers drifted across the front of Julie's panties and she shivered inwardly.

"Stephanie blackmailed me. Threatened to expose me for what I was. She said nothing would be better than coming out to the world so that daddy and mummy would be forever shamed whilst at the same time she ruined my political career and my reputation. She was smart I'll give her that," the senator stroked the bulge in Julie's panties.

Julie wasn't erect and she would never be again because she knew she was going to die.

"Stephanie wanted a lot of money up front and she wanted a stipend to keep her living the lifestyle she had become accustomed to. Of course it would be far away from Camden. She probably imagined herself living on some tropical island being buggered regularly by a dark handsome houseboy," the senator became bored with Julie's flaccid cock and his hand began a journey back down her thigh.

"I was tempted or make her a counteroffer. It would have been blissful irony to keep Stephanie as my mistress, knowing that I was boning Raymond de Lorraine's little boy up the ass on a regular basis. The only thing that would be better was if he and his stuck-up hag of a wife knew about it," the senator sniggered, the hatred he felt for the de Lorraines flashed across his eyes.

"But I couldn't take the risk of course so I employed the services of Mister Wilson whom I have used on a number of occasions to do dirty little deeds for me," the senator's fingers continued down to Julie's ankles.

"I love the feeling of expensive nylons on a good set of legs, don't you? I don't know why ladies nowadays hardly ever wear them. But I digress, where was I?" the senator chuckled.

"I made my regular appointment with Stephanie but this time I brought along Mister Wilson who drugged her for me so I could have some fun with Stephanie before Mister Wilson cut her throat. He had a go too. He explained that having multiple semen samples inside Stephanie would make the CSIs job more difficult but I think once Mister Wilson saw how magnificently beautiful Stephanie was he just wanted to fuck her," the senator's fingers began their journey back up Julie's legs.

"We posed her like you found her. We figured that once the police found the drugs they would go looking for a dealer or possibly a pimp. Mister Wilson knew Detective Shepard from the private security firm where Jack moonlighted. The fat fuck took the money and we thought that was the end of it," the senator sounded smug.

Neither Mister Wilson's DNA nor my mine is on file anywhere so that would be a dead end. Jack Shepard would find a drug dealer to pin the murder on. Mister Wilson provided Jack with DNA samples from Stephanie for your CSIs to find on the dealer's dead body," the senator patted Julie's thigh like he was explaining a fairy story to a young girl.

"But then you and Tommy stuck you noses in and here we are," the senator sighed with the finality of all.

"Such a waste," the senator shook his head.

"The police will go ape-shit when they find you. Tommy will be disgraced, probably be drummed off the job after he faces misconduct proceedings. This time Jack Shepard will get it right. We've already selected the low-life drug dealer who will get shot resisting arrest. Jack will plant the bloody towel and DNA from Stephanie and yourself in the dealer's home along with her laptop and phone. The panties you are wearing will also be found there," the senator sounded content.

"Sometime down the track Jack Shepard will die in a tragic accident of course. Can't leave any loose ends," the senator chuckled evilly.

"And the icing on the cake is that Senator Raymond de Lorraine and his wife Judith will have to face the humiliation of the whole world knowing that their son was working as a tranny prostitute when she died," the senator had a self-satisfied grin on his face.

The bed groaned as the senator's weight was lifted off it. He started to undress.

"Now I'm going to fuck you for a while and then Mister Wilson will have a go. I know you will be able to feel everything that we do to you, which is too bad for you but quite exciting for me. The good news is Mister Wilson tells me that you will hardly feel a thing when he cuts your throat," the senator flashed the blade in front of Julie's eyes.

Senator Graham Milburn was naked. His pudgy white belly was covered in wiry grey hairs. His stubby thick cock stuck out from under his belly leaking precum. The senator improved his erection until he achieved full tumescence.

"Time to fuck, sweet cheeks," Graham Milburn grinned.

He put the razor to Julie's throat.

"I might even do it myself this time," the senator smirked.

Then the top of his head blew out and his blood and brains spattered on the wall behind the bed.

Julie's face was covered in gore and she screamed inwardly. She was deafened by the sound of the gunshot.

Her eyes searched the room frantically and then she saw Tommy Lomax framed in the doorway. The gun in his hand was still smoking.

Three Months Later

On the short flight from New York to Camden City Julie remembered lying on the hotel room bed being unable to move or speak, covered in gore. She remembered Tommy pointing his gun at Mister Wilson, aching to pull the trigger, but instead he cuffed him and made him lie down on the floor.

She recalled Tommy fawning over her, ensuring that she wasn't otherwise injured. Tommy going into the bathroom and returning with a wet facecloth to wipe the blood and gore off her face. She remembered the paramedics having to force Tommy away from her so they could treat her.

She remembered the ambulance ride with Tommy holding her hand the whole way to Camden City Community Hospital where she was required to hole up for three days under observation. She remembered the interviews with the investigating detectives who had taken the case away from Tommy.

The ambulance ride was the last time she had seen or heard from Tommy and she had steadfastly refused to text or call him.

But she would have to see Tommy tomorrow in court. Edgar Middleton, otherwise known as Mister Wilson had pleaded guilty to murder and assaulting a police officer. Even though they now had his DNA and had matched it with one of the sperm samples taken from Stephanie Carter the DA refused to charge Edgar Middleton with the rape of Stephanie because she was a prostitute. They knew that Middleton would claim the sex was consensual despite the presence of the Rohypnol-like substance in Stephanie's bloodstream.

Edgar Middleton would have to confess to his crimes in open court and would be allowed the opportunity to allocute before a sentence was passed. The Camden City District Attorney wanted Detectives Lomax and Sanderson present in court in case the judge wanted them to validate the statement of agreed facts in Middleton's confession which he had plea bargained in order to get the death penalty taken off the table.

There was also the slim possibility that Edgar Middleton would recant his confession and they would have to go to trial.

The irony was not lost on Julie that Camden PD had reserved a room for her at the Grand Hotel and once again she upgraded herself a suite. But not the suite in which she had nearly met her death.

She hadn't even finished unpacking when she heard a tap on the door and when she looked through the peephole she saw Tommy Lomax standing there with his head lowered. She let him in without saying a word and he followed her into the suite.

Tommy had lost weight. His suit hung off his tall, lithe frame, and he looked miserable but he still had his good looks: those deep brown eyes, the chiselled features, the mane of thick brown hair and those full sensuous lips. Julie felt her heart skip a beat but she said nothing.

Julie was wearing the same charcoal skirt-suit, white shirt and low heels that she had been wearing when they first met. She'd highlighted her hair and it looked good on her. Her makeup was subdued except for her favourite red lipstick which Tommy could almost taste when he looked at her mouth.

"You look a lot better than the last time I saw you," was Tommy's opening segue.

Julie just gave him a sarcastic look and pretended to be busy unpacking, but her mind was in turmoil.

"Jack Shepard is being indicted for obstruction of justice and accessory to murder," Tommy said to fill the empty void.

"The DA was going to drop the accessory charge if Jack cooperated but Jack hasn't much to trade now that Middleton is pleading guilty," Tommy added.

"You forgot to add politics and power to your holy trinity of drugs, money and sex," Julie stopped fussing in her suitcase and turned to look at him.

Tommy looked puzzled.

"Besides keeping his dirty little peccadillos a secret, Senator Milburn was determined to expose Senator de Lorraine for hiding the fact that his son Steven was in fact a trans woman named Stephanie Carter who was working as a prostitute. It would have ended de Loraine's political career and Milburn would have stepped into the void," Julie said.

"Yeah. This case had it all: sex, drugs, money, politics and power," Tommy agreed with her.

"Are we gonna talk?" Tommy interrupted the awkward silence.

"About what Tommy? About you almost abandoning me when I made the decision to work for Fleur de Lis or you ghosting me once I was safely at the hospital?" Julie sniped.

"After you were safely in hospital I went to arrest Jack Shepard but he put up fight. He ended up in the same hospital as you but I was suspended and ordered not to contact you until after the trial," Tommy shook his head and Julie sensed his remorse.

"The DA issued me with a subpoena stating that you and I were material witnesses and any form of communication between us could be construed as collusion and could possibly decimate the prosecution's case given the circumstances under which we had lured senator Milburn and Edgar Middleton to your hotel room," Tommy was visibly shaking.

"Since when have you been one to abide by the rules Tommy?" Julie quipped.

"Since I met Julie Sanderson and realised that I was a worthless shit compared to her. I met a woman whose integrity, tenacity and vivaciousness are extraordinary. A woman who has overcome the worst of prejudice, intolerance and discrimination for no other reason than simply being who she is," tears ran down Tommy's face.

"Despite my desperate need to talk to you, to see you, to hold you in my arms, I couldn't jeopardise the case against the man who had every intention of raping and killing you," Tommy choked on his words.

"What really happened to Jack?" Julie asked suspecting that she knew the answer.

"I found the fat fuck at Police Plaza trying to shred the documents he'd copied and passed onto Edgar Middleton. I broke his nose, two ribs and left him with a testicular torsion before I arrested him. His union rep advised him to bring a case of excessive force against me until the rep heard the case against Jack and then the Police Benevolent Association washed their hands of him and suspended his membership," Tommy gave a wry smile.

Julie was pleased to see a smile on Tommy's hound dog face and couldn't help smiling herself.

"So where does that leave us Tommy?" Julie looked into his big brown eyes.

"I don't know. I can't stop thinking about you. You turned my world upside down. You changed me. You made me a better man," Tommy's tears began to flow again.

"You haven't become a tranny-chaser have you Tommy?" Julie said and immediately regretted saying it.

Tommy leaned in and kissed Julie on the forehead and turned to leave.

He took three steps towards the door before Julie put her hand on his shoulder and stopped him.

Tommy turned and looked into Julie's emerald green eyes and felt himself drowning in them.

"You changed me too Tommy. I never met a man I could trust until I met you," she whispered and stood on her tippytoes and kissed him softly.

Julie took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

Tommy quickly undressed but he took his time slowly undressing Julie so that he could savour every moment. He took off her jacket and hung it over the back of a chair and then he had her sit on the edge of the bed.

He removed her heels and lifted her feet to his face. He rubbed her nylon-clad feet on his cheeks, marvelling at the red nailpolish on her toenails through the reinforced toes of her nylons, inhaling the ambrosial musk. Then he kissed her cute digits and finally he suckled them.

Julie shivered with delight when he did so. The act was primal and sensual and little slivers of exhilaration radiated up her legs from her toes.

Tommy unzipped Julie's skirt, stopping briefly to kiss the side of her mouth before he slid the skirt down her legs. He folded the garment carefully and laid it on top of her jacket. He unhurriedly unbuttoned her blouse, smiling when the heft of her breasts came into view, cupped in the lace-trimmed cups of her brassiere. He slipped a hand into the small of her back and expertly unclasped the brassiere, allowing Julie's breasts to fall free.

He marvelled at her almost translucent flesh, tracing the blue veins with his fingertips. He circled her pinkish brown areola and her nipples engorged and he softly caressed them. Julie felt like butterflies were fluttering their wings on her nipples and she bit her lip to suppress a gasp. Then Tommy lifted each breast in turn to his mouth and ran his tongue along the fine scars left behind from her implant surgery.

Julie thought it was one of the most loving acts that had ever been performed on her and she gasped as Tommy suckled one teat and then the other.

He lifted Julie to her feet and took off her blouse and her brassiere and they joined her jacket and skirt.

Julie expected that Tommy would stop undressing her and begin to make love to her. They had always fucked while she was wearing nylons and panties but Tommy was relentless. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of her pantyhose and rolled them down her legs, bunching up her panties as he went. He slipped them off her feet and tossed them aside.

He stood looking at Julie in all her naked glory. Her body was perfectly proportioned for her size: broad shoulders, full bosom, slim waist, rounded hips and long runner's legs. Her skin was almost alabaster and unblemished. Her pubis was bereft of hair her genitals incongruent to her perfect female form... but not to Tommy. To Tommy, Julie was perfect.

Julie had bowed her head. Tommy had never seen her completely naked and standing before him she felt vulnerable and a little ashamed. Tommy lifted her chin and placed his mouth on hers and kissed her deeply.

When she became erect Julie tried to twist her body so that her cock didn't press against Tommy in case he found it revolting but Tommy held her still and his hand slowly snaked its way down her torso, hefting each of her breasts, circling her flat tummy and coming to rest against her turgid member. He lightly circled his fingers around the shaft and stroked it and Julie gasped into his mouth.

"Tommy, you don't have to..." Julie began to say and Tommy shut her up by kissing her even deeper.

He lowered her onto the bed and lay down on top of her, pressing his lips to her lips, his chest to her bosom, his belly to her belly, his penis to her penis. Julie felt the heft of his cock pressing against her own protuberant member, expressing droplets of pre-ejaculate that comingled with his juices.

Julie wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders and lifted her legs and crossed her ankles behind the small of his back and Tommy's penis was perfectly positioned for entry. It was snug between her buttocks and pressing on her puckered bud. Tommy realised that Julie was unlubricated except for the oozing precum dribbling from his cock but before he could think about asking Julie for lubricant she arched her back and thrust upward.