All Comments on 'What's Good for the Goose'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
sdc97230sdc97230almost 7 years ago
Turnabout is fair play

Mac cheated on Beth and used Kevin for his alibi without Kevin's agreement. He doesn't deserve loyalty from either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So what are they waiting for?

They have time to correct her mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yo the guy that wrote "cuck shit"

Obviously you either did not read the story or have a clue what a cuck is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why would she sink to his level?

Kevin sure isn't a good guy. Look at what he's doing with a friends wife. So he isn't husband material. Why wouldn't she just divorce her husband? Better yet, why would she marry the prick in the first place? This whole story is a train wreck of stupidity involving unlikable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why stay married?

Her husband is a cheater. Now she is a cheater too. She always wanted her husband to be like his friend. Why? The friend is also a friendship cheater and friend of no one. Is her husband salary a high one? Staying married only for that reason makes her a whore. So she can get the divorce and marry his unscrupulous friend.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 7 years ago
5

Well good for the wife... move on with the worthy guy and be happy!

maninconnmaninconnalmost 7 years ago
Short and sweet

What a nice little tale! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I would have enjoyed a second and even a third episode of this one....

...it would have given you time and space to flesh out the characters and see how their relationships changed.

Specifically, I would have loved to see her dump her skuzz-bucket husband and take up with her new lover....eventually marrying or settling into something more permanent.

Y'see, wifey and I had a dispute with her landlord/mother over tenants rights (our right to privacy and separate enjoyment) in a family-owned temporary rental situation seven years into our marriage.

She sided with mumsy and I felt betrayed. It had a direct and immediate impact on my trust in her and all communication stopped, while I tried to figure out what I was going to do.

In the ensuing week's silence, wifey decided she'd fix my wagon and fucked a co-worker. It apprently took, because three weeks later, I caught them.

They'd been at it almost every day and were incredibly stupid and careless.

That was a surprise, because my libido was enormous, compared to wifey's. Twice, she claimed work called her in, when they shacked up at a motel. They couldn't go to his place because he was married with three kids at home, two under 5 years. They couldn't go to ours, because we also had kids at home and under care....besides, if I came home and they were in the midst, I'd have had little recourse, but to stick my fireplace poker up his ass and push her stick-blender up her pussy. Not pretty and prone to get one jailed. She very well knew my feelings about adultery and betrayal and feared severe consequences if she was over bearing in her perfidy.

She told me later, she was fired up over the meanness, the dirtiness and the cruelty of her revenge fucking. It heightened her desire. She later even asked me to fuck her in front of her lover once. I ran for miles from that shit.

But apparently, he had been a shoulder to cry on, then a cock to sit on. Once that started, she couldn't stop.

I had too much to lose, with kids and other things we'd set in motion, so I took the attitude expressed in your title and avoided the mess of divorce. We signed a separation agreement with a very long and renewable end date and specific terms and requirements we could both live with.

She didn't apparently want out of the marriage. I didn't want the marriage, but seriously didn't want the screwed up visitation mess and the expense or further cohabitation with a whore.

Family courts are brutal and IMO thoroughly damage more families than they preserve.

Now actively looking, I found several willing ladies and tried most of them out, settling, finally on my best friend's PA and my barber (yup, I had a lady barber). The PA (later my little mommy) was very well put together at 10 years my junior and had the hots for me for the entire 6 years she'd worked for the firm. She stepped up as soon as she learned of my "life change" and invited herself into my bed. That went pretty well! We worked in adjacent office pairs at the same firm, so it was easy to arrange things.

My barber was three years my junior, never married, although I have never understood why not. Her salon was just off downtown in a strip mall. She owned the strip-building and had sleeping quarters in the back for those times she was too tired or worked too late to go home. Perfect for a nice interlude, if I could fit it in with the occasional spaces in her schedule....and mine.

Between the two, lunches became epic and late nights always included some "r&r", haircut days always came with a relaxing massage. (One for me, one for her....and other stuff over a total of two or three hours). Surprisingly, neither seemed jealous or resentful of the other. Each knew f the other and I suspect they spoke from time to time and often arranged and set things up to satisfy each.

Nothing stays the same for very long. Everyone wants more and better things in their lives. Like stability and permanence....especially if children enter the picture.

My buddy's PA (my little mommy) decided she wanted a baby, but only shared that information with me after she had stopped taking the pill and made one with me. I was put out for a bit, but in the end liked the idea of having her babies. I love large families do adore babies and children of all ages. They bring so much good to life. Yup, they make a lot of noise, make demands and have a lot of needs on their own schedule, but that, and the sacrifices we make for them are all part of the wonder of them.

While commiserating over this new development, my barber decided she wanted something more permanent and regular...with children, as soon as possible...and I learned within days of that, that wifey became pregnant....just not with me. I hadn't and wouldn't come within miles of her from the day I found them fucking.....not even a hug for "old times sake".

I refused to divorce her, citing the kids and the costs to everyone. She still didn't want a divorce. We came to an arrangement appended to our separation agreement where she would stay and rent from her mother, I got a condo near work and my barber and my new little mommy moved in with me. Later, she "came to her senses" and asked to reconcile. Translation, her ego-maniacal cock-boy, found out he was also a cuckboi (his wife knew of his affairs and had several of her own. When she finally got sick of the charade, she tied him to a chair and fucked six men bareback in front of him. She told him she was unprotected and ovulating. Her next baby wouldn't be his, and he couldn't cope. He blew up his life and blew out of town within a matter of days).

It took wifey a year after he disappeared and wasting time trying it out with two other men and a half dozen one night stands to ensure her own physical and medical safety and to decide she wanted back into my life, full time. In that time our kids had lived with me in my "situation". It's surprising how children accept and adapt, even prosper.

Many years have gone by and many, many changes have market those years.

Until wifey died of an aggressive cervical cancer, we four remained together, working it out day by day. Now it is just we three, with my barber struggling with the final stages of Alzheimer's and full time home care and our constant company.

Little mommy and I go on about our lives together, we cuddle a lot and still manage to laugh and cry over life and our unique experiences. My libido is still very strong for my advancing age and my little mommy, being somewhat younger still has plenty to give...so we make a good fit.

The kids, their wives, husbands, partners and the attached grandchildren visit as they can or holiday plans can spare...and we always have a noisy great time.

In spite of the rather bumpy start, it has been a good, full, fulfilling and mostly happy life. What was good for the gander was certainly great for this goose!

Thank you.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Good but

i would have enjoyed this story more. i may sound like a broken record commenting on some of your other stories, but, build up the characters and situation more, and maybe even elaborate on the sex more, show the emotional side of the characters. It was just short really, probably could have made this into a short series and had a very good story. I do like your ideas though.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
I have to agree with @Rockyderek_ca, but...

I have to agree with @Rockyderek_ca, but only in the part of her to move on...I don't agree the other guy was worthy, and I'm sure if she moves on with him, she will be even more unhappy...But maybe it would be a good lesson for her for lowering herself to her husband level! She should have had a lot more of self-respect! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

when is part 2

General_OGeneral_Oabout 6 years ago
More

There needs to be more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your own fault that she's stepping out on you!

This is the only way to punish an idiot!!!

erotikoserotikosover 5 years ago
Excellent story!

I have been reading most all of your stuff, rating you 5* consistently for your good writing skills and provocative stories. This time, I figured I'd better comment as well. Good work here, and a fine product. Your command of the elements of good writing are evident here, and in all your work. In spite of the know-nothing critics, you have a pleasing style with the ability to present narrative, background, plot and character development, all combined with hot sex, in a concise and direct manner sorely lacking here and on other erotic fiction sites. Do keep up the good work!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
The story was cute enough, but . . .

. . . the character development, not so much. We got sauce for the goose, but that was all we got. It was implied that the husband might have known what had happened, but that’s it. From her tale of her husband still tasting of another woman, we know he’s been cheating barebacked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not Bad

In fact, actually a pretty good little story, if a bit short. And well written, too. I just had one thought as I was reading it. I’ll preface my thought with this: Cheating is absolutely wrong, no question. And revenge can be very fulfilling, I’m told. That said, IF I were to cheat on my wife, and if she decided some payback was in order, that’s one thing. It would be an entirely different thing to do it with a close friend of mine. That would almost be tantamount to suicide for them both. I wouldn’t harm her, not physically, but I would find a way to wreck her life forever. Him? Well, the pain from the beating I would inflict on him would never, EVER fade away. Not if he lived to be a hundred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So her husband is a cheater.

Time for her to get a divorce. But it's NOT time for her to turn herself into a cheating slut. Talk about stupid. Expose herself to pregnancy and disease to do what? Get revenge? Where's the revenge in that stupidity?

1 star

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
Reminds me of a comedian. She joked that “...the sexiest thing a man can do is the ironing.”

“Kind and considerate, always there to help out. You have no idea how sexy I find that.”

Yup, I agree. Why the eF stay married to Mac? Get the divorce. Woo and marry the man you like and find sexy. Hurray Kevin!

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago

Mac’s a chronic cheater. Beth knows it. Yet she stays with him and even gives him a blowjob after he had UNPROTECTED sex with another woman. There is something wrong with this woman.

Kevin is a stupid enabler. He allows Mac to use him as an excuse while he cheats. He then turns around and willfully betrays Mac by screwing Beth. You don’t need “friends” like him.

Beth is a slut who seduces her husband’s best friend and uses him while her husband is away cheating on her

What’s not to like about this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story, would have liked the sex more developed and don't understand why divorce is never mentioned, but it's good as it is.

Except for the title. The saying is what's good for the goose (female bird) is good for the gander (male bird). You're reversing that in this story, so it should be what's good for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another story with no end. Dropped from 5 to 3 stars.

There should be at least a divorce or a divorce & marriage to be 5 stars. As is, I wonder about her.

Bill S.

OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

Taylorsam, I’ve enjoyed rereading this story several time. It really deserves a follow up to Beth and Kevin’s relationship. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous