What's Love Got to Do with It??

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, man. So close to a bad situation."

"You would have known, wouldn't you?"

"Probably." I wasn't about to let on about the pen.

"But you believe me. That I didn't have sex with him?"

"Yes. I do."

I took the pen recorder out of her purse that day. I was tired of being on pins and needles. I did listen to it the next day, and she was accurate in her description of what happened. Also, I stowed it in a drawer, instead of getting rid of it. And I left the GPS units where they were. I did trust her.......mostly.

That was all two years ago. My second and third books have been published, because the first one caught an audience. I made a little money, but not an amount that would let me give up my day job.

Jennie got a job working for a real estate firm, doing settlements and odd litigation. It was nine to five, and there were no big aggressive guys around. Our family life had settled back to a routine, and the girls were dropped off at the State University last week. We're empty nesters. I've read that this is a dangerous time for couples. So, we're taking a cruise in the Caribbean as I write this. The whole thing is relaxing and the sex is terrific.

One thing, though. The Captain of the boat introduced himself. He's a big guy with wavy brown hair. He and Jennie had a dance or two. And when we got back to the cabin, she absolutely attacked me. That little episode kept me on my toes. The thing is, we both knew why she attacked me. She actually teased me and laughed about it. I stuck close to her, though.

The boat docks today, and our sex life has ratcheted up to an intensity that cannot be sustained -- at least by me.

We'll see, I guess, how we fare with an empty house. I have to say that I'm looking forward to it.

As for Tina Turner. In the end, love has a lot to do with it. In this case, at least, love triumphed over lust -- barely.

The end.