What's on Your Mind?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked upstairs to see what was going on and heard my wife on the phone. She had the bedroom door closed but I could make out her side of the conversation well enough.

"Right," she said. "There's no way in hell we can let loose at Damon's. I say we tell them we are going there, just so they don't fight about it, and then we head over to Saddle Up for the real party after a few drinks at Damon's. They've got a huge floor and all kinds of dance music."

She said goodbye after that and the shower started.

I opened the door to Cody's room and he was crying.

"What happened, kiddo?"

"Mommy told me to stop bugging her and leave her alone."

I hugged him and said, "Don't worry, Son. We're gonna go to Uncle Steve's and have a sleepover with all your girlfriends."

"Heather too?"

"Yep, your sister too. Now cheer up and let's finish our game."

He ran downstairs and it was as if nothing happened. Thank God for short attention spans.

I texted the guys in a group chat and let them know what I heard. It was Jill she was talking to because Mark told us he was listening to Jill's side of the same conversation.

I was finishing up Candyland clean-up when she came down wearing the sexiest short skirt and high heels I'd ever seen her wear.

"What's for dinner," I asked while the kids were in their rooms.

"What do you mean? I told you I was going out. You have to handle dinner."

"Actually, none of your plans were discussed with me. You blew out of here and avoided me all afternoon. Now I see you dressed like a $20 hooker and you're leaving."

That pissed her off.

"Screw you, asshole. You don't have to be a dick about this. We're just going out to dance."

"Right, dancing. In a skirt that barely covers your ass and shoes, you can barely walk in. You're wearing more make-up than Gene Simmons, and you smell like a perfume store. You snapped at your son, who was still crying over you telling him to leave you alone when I found him, and you couldn't give a shit enough to soothe him.

What happened to you? What happened to the woman I married, whose dream it was to be a mother. When did you become a slut?"

She slapped me and said, "Fuck you. You'll be lucky if I come home now."

She stormed out of the house and didn't even kiss the kids goodbye. I was not feeling good about the night.

******

Since they were starting at Damon's we didn't have to worry about trying to find out where they were going. Rick had pictures sent to him of what they looked like and he was waiting in the parking lot for them to leave. They wouldn't do anything stupid there.

At 9:00 Rick sent Damon a photo making sure the group of women leaving was them and the fun was about to begin.

With the kids in the basement watching movies, Steve had his older niece over keeping an eye on them. We were huddled in his family room, drinking from Steve's awesome beer selection. waiting for updates, and jumping every time a text came in.

Rick: "Just got to Saddle up. They took two cars."

"That's nice," Mark said. "Two cars so if one leaves they can still have a ride home.."

I shook my head at our collective paranoia.

Twenty minutes later, we got another.

Rick: "Dancing now. Nothing out of bounds. No guys yet."

We all breathed a momentary sigh of relief, but the stress was getting to us.

We were all several beers in, and it wasn't low alcohol Miller Lites we were drinking. These were heavy-duty high alcohol craft beers.

I made a decision to stop drinking. If there was trouble, someone had to be sober enough to drive.

The next text came a short while later.

Rick: "A group of cowboys, that are all hat and no cattle, brought over a round of drinks. Lot's of appreciative touching. No line crossed. Yet."

At that point, Mark was ready to run out and intervene.

"Hold up, Mark, I said. "We expected some of this. It's not even as bad as we feared it would be yet. Let's wait a bit before we go off with guns blazing."

"Okay, Paul. You're right. Fuck! I'm so nervous though."

"We all are," Steve said. "C'mon, have some pizza and settle down a bit. The beers are taking effect."

As we were eating the leftover cold pizza, Damon's phone dinged again.

Rick: "Sending pics. Dancing dirtier now."

Our stomachs knotted up waiting for the pictures to come through. When they did they were bad. There were no pictures of Robin, Jill hand a hand on her ass in what looked like a slow dance, Kelly had her hand on her cowboy's ass and Maggie was molded into her guy.

Damon texted Rick about Robin: "What about the other redhead?"

Rick: "She won't dance slow dances. She only dances fast numbers and line dances and she isn't drinking. Her Rhinestone Cowboy moved on to greener pastures."

Steve was happy and seemed like a huge weight was lifted off his shoulders. Us not so much.

Steve went down to check on the kids while we stewed and got more upset by the minute fearing the worst.

Damon's phone dinged again.

Rick: "Women are arguing. Looks like red wants to leave."

Just then Steve walked in. "Hey, Robin's pissed and wants me to pick her up."

I said, "Go get her. She clearly doesn't want to be there. Don't make her wait."

He agreed and was out the door a moment later.

"This is unbelievable," Damon said. "They are going to let their friend leave alone, so they can stay and act like sluts."

"I know. At least we know what's going on," Mark said. "If Rick weren't there, I'd be a wreck right now worrying about her going back to her wild days."

Twenty minutes later we got a video. It showed all of our wives grinding on their partners, while dancing to some fast song.

Jill's had his hands on both tits and he was squeezing. Kelly was grinding her guys thigh with her barely covered pussy while he held her ass and Maggie was leaned back into her guy while he nibbled on her neck.

I threw my beer bottle across the room as Robin and Steve came into the kitchen.

"I told them I want no part of it. I can only imagine what they are doing," Robin said.

"What do you mean?" Mark asked.

"Jill's out to get laid. Kelly and Maggie say they aren't but Jill is pushing them to join her in some kind of freak party at a motel room. I told them no and they called me names. Do you fucking believe that? They called me a pussy because I don't want to be a slut."

I was about to get up when Robin stopped me.

"Paul, she said all she was going to do was dirty dance a little. I don't think Maggie is gonna cheat on you."

"Doesn't sound like it," I snapped.

Then we heard the front door close.

"Where's Mark?" Damon asked.

"Shit he was just here," I said.

"Fuck, we better go after him," Steve said as we ran out the door. He was just pulling out of the driveway like a bat out of hell.

"Warn Rick," I said. "Let him know trouble's coming and have him keep Mark out of jail."

"On it."

******

We pulled into the club's parking lot and waited. Rick let us know that he grabbed Mark as he went storming in. He sent him back out and Mark was cooling off in his car waiting for us. Rick was keeping an eye on the inside. He reported that nothing worse happened yet and they were just sitting and drinking.

We found Mark's car and he got out to meet us.

"I was really gonna kick some broke back ass in there, but Rick stopped me. I assume you warned him I was coming."

"Yeah, we don't need to be bailing you out of jail," Damon said.

Damon's phone dinged.

Rick: "Girls are leaving paired up. I know you're out there but let's stick to the plan. Stay in your cars."

"Alright, guys. Back in the car, they're coming out," Damon said.

We saw the ladies' cars two rows in front of us so we got in Mark's Traverse and waited.

They came out laughing with their arms around their wannabe cowboys and Rick was behind them recording as planned.

Jill and her man got into the back seat of one SUV, Kelly and her man got in the next car, while Maggie and her man had to find his car for their privacy.

As luck would have it, while Rick was stopping Kelly and Jill, Maggie was walking towards our car. As she approached she didn't even notice us.

I rolled the window down and shouted, "HEY!"

She turned around the wrong way looking for me. I saw the panicked look on her face as she looked around.

I opened the door and the others followed. They went to deal with their sluts as I walked over to mine.

"Well, what's going on here?" I asked.

"What the fuck do you want, asshole," her man said to me.

"I want to knock the shit out of you for messing with my wife. That's what I want."

"Hey, she said she was in the middle of a divorce. I don't mess with married bitches. Too much hassle."

She started sobbing and leaned on the trunk of the car next to her with her head in her hands.

"Yeah, it looks like she was telling you the truth. She IS in the middle of a divorce now," I said walking away. "You can have her, but be careful; she doesn't seem to be a one-man girl anymore."

"NO!" She screamed and grabbed me to turn me around. She must have been really drunk because she fell and as she was splayed out on the ground, I saw that she wasn't wearing panties.

I looked at her sobbing on the ground and I pulled my phone out and snapped a picture.

Her head snapped up and she said, "What are you doing?"

I looked at her with as much disgust as I could and said, "Every time you beg me to forgive you and take you back, I am going to look at this picture of you drunk and sitting on the ground with no panties on. I'm going to look at you at this moment and remember you were going to fuck that asshole."

Asshole walked over and said, "Why are you being such a dick. We didn't even do anything."

"Give me her panties, asshole."

She sobbed some more as he helped her up and then he pulled her panties out of his back pocket and handed them to me.

I tossed them at her and spit on the ground. "Goodbye slut. Go home, change, pack your shit, and go to your parents' house. I don't want them to see you looking like a whore. If you're at home in the morning, I will send them the video of your escapades tonight."

"No Paul, please. I wasn't going to do anything. He was just gonna drive me home."

"Asshole, is that true? Lie to me and my friend there will get involved," I said pointing to Rick, who just punched one of the guy's buddies.

"No, we were going to get better acquainted in my car."

Maggie smacked him and screamed, "You asshole! I was never going to have sex with you." I shook my head and walked away to see if everything was okay with my friends.

The two cowboys ran past me as I walked up. I saw the two women in shouting matches with their husbands. I looked at Rick and said, "Did I miss all of the fun?"

He laughed and said, "Doesn't look like it," and nodded toward my wife stumbling over carrying her heels in one hand and panties in her other. It would have been a funny visual if it wasn't my soon to be ex-wife.

Before she could say anything two police cruisers pulled up to us. Fortunately, the cowboys were leaving in their truck as the police arrived.

"Problem here guys?" One of the officers said.

I walked over and said, "Some guys were messing with our wives. We scared them off so everything's good now."

He looked at me for a bit and said, "Been drinking?"

"No, we were at home when my wife called us to come get them because they drank too much. You know how it is with housewives and their girls nights out."

"Yeah."

"While they were waiting, they got hassled. We got here just in time and the assholes left as we pulled up."

He took our ID's and did what Cops do with them. Meanwhile, our wives had calmed down and were huddled together by the cars while the four of us stood nearer to the police car.

He came out and said, "Alright, get 'em home safely." I nodded and he said, "And you might think about a keeping them on a shorter leash by the looks of them."

He got in his car and they drove off.

"Even the police think you look like fucking whores," Mark said as he walked away. He got into his SUV and drove off, leaving Jill behind.

Damon said, "Ladies I just ordered a cab for you. Get home and get your shit together. We will not be there tonight. Sober up and we will deal with your betrayals in the morning."

That started Kelly and Maggie crying again, but Jill had a look of hatred on her face.

Damon said, "Fuck off, Jill. This shit is on you and your desire to relive your good old slut days. You dragged your friends down into this shit with you and now you have to pay the piper. Thank God, Robin had the sense to leave and warn us. You sluts just let her go home alone so you can get your strange cock fix from those assholes. Oh yeah, we know all about the motel party plan, bitch, so you better come up with a good excuse for that in your argument tomorrow."

She cowered away while Steve went back to get his truck. As he pulled up, the cab came and took our wives away. None of us had responded to anything they were saying. All the begging and pleading they could muster, wasn't going to help them tonight.

"I'm seriously considering divorcing her," I said. "I saw your wives were actually in the back seats with their assholes, but mine hadn't made it that far. I'm sure her intentions weren't good though, considering she gave him her fucking panties."

He nodded, agreeing.

"My main consideration is the kids though. I can't be a part-time dad, man. It would kill me. They're so young, I don't know what I'm going to do. I just don't fucking know."

******

I woke up to the sound of the kids running around, like kids do, excited to have friends over. Robin was making breakfast and by the smell of it, it was French toast and bacon. I also smelled the coffee so I made my way into the kitchen for a cup of daddy wake up juice.

I saw that it was 6:00 am and sighed. At least I'd have a few more hours before my hungover wife woke up; I hoped.

I was dreading dealing with that fiasco as I powered up my phone. I saw that I had 5 voicemails: three from her, one from Mark, and one from Dale, her dad.

I listened to Mark's first. He was just letting me know that he went to a hotel and was okay. Dale's was letting me know that my wife was there safe. Turns out she didn't go home. She went straight there. I can only imagine how that conversation went, with the state she was in. I didn't bother listening to Maggie's messages. I tried to read the texts of them, but they were so incoherent I deleted them.

Steve and Damon came into the kitchen a few minutes later and sat at the counter on bar stools.

Robin was the first to speak, "I'm so sorry guys. I really tried to talk some sense into them."

I said, "Don't worry about it, Robin. You're the only smart one in the bunch for leaving. We had a guy in the bar watching the whole time."

"What?" She shrieked. "You were spying on us! You assholes!"

"Shut up!" Steve shouted. "You dare to be upset by us being worried and having someone watching you sluts. What the fuck do you think happened last night? We caught them taking men to their cars, Robin. Jill and Kelly got right into the back seat."

She stood there as shocked as the rest of us at Steve's outburst. Thank God the kids didn't hear it.

"You want to stand there all high and mighty because you think you didn't do anything wrong. Did you stop your friends when they were getting felt up on the floor and acting like whores? Didn't think so. It's okay to act like sluts and get kissed and felt up by strange men, but the line is when they want to go to a motel? Fuck that! The line is hands and lips on them by men that aren't their husbands."

"Steve, I..."

"Save it. What do you think of your little plan to ambush us and then your shock at us not wanting you to go out alone now? Last night went exactly as we feared it would.

Marriages are in trouble, Robin. Ours included for your support of how they acted. Did you think that we wouldn't know something was up when you all put up a fight about going to Damon's where you would be safe? I just wonder what your intentions really were last night and if you just got cold feet on your plan for an orgy."

Sobbing she said, "Steve no, please. You have to believe me. I..."

"I don't believe anything out of your mouth right now. I'm going out."

Steve got up and left us all sitting there, while Robin ran to her bedroom leaving Damon and I sitting there with our mouths open in shock.

"Jesus. I didn't see that coming," Damon said.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Let's finish making breakfast for the kids and be on our way. I've got the Acadia, so I've got room for Mark's daughter. I'll take her over to him at the hotel where he stayed last night."

"Okay."

We finished making breakfast and wrangled up the kids. Robin had collected herself and came back out to help.

As we were leaving I asked her, "Are you going to be okay?"

She said softly, while giving me a hug, "I hope so. I really hope so."

******

Mark didn't answer when I called to hook up with him to drop off his daughter, so I drove over to his house. I left a message asking him to meet me there.

Jill answered the door and screamed, What the fuck do you want, asshole?"

Little Sammie started crying behind me so I picked her up, turned around, and walked back to my car. Jill came out screaming at me to give her the child and started punching me in the back.

A neighbor saw what was going on and called the police. They arrived as she was still hitting me trying to get Sammie out of my car. That made my kids cry so it was a regular clusterfuck.

The police told her to back away and she started screaming at them about me kidnapping her kid. Naturally, they took that seriously.

One officer took Jill to the other side of my car to get her story, while the other officer stayed with me.

I told him the whole story from the previous night all the way up to her screaming at me at the door. I explained that I was bringing Sammie home, but Jill was in no condition to take her.

After a few minutes, Mark pulled into the drive. He walked up to me and the officer and asked what was going on. After filling him in, the officer verified his identity and he confirmed my story about the previous night. He then played my voicemail telling him I was going to drop Sammie off at the house and meet him there.

The officer finally relaxed and was convinced I wasn't a danger to anyone so he let Mark take Sammie away over a screaming Jill's objection. Jill was like a banshee. She pounded on his car as he pulled away and picked up a brick from their landscaping and threw it at the car as it drove away.

That got her arrested. Wisely, Mark went to the police station to get a restraining order filed. The arrest report from Jill's tirade made it easy.

I drove home to see if Maggie made it home or if she was still at her dad's. I figured she was still sleeping it off because my phone hadn't rung from her once.

I got the kids inside and in front of the TV with a snack, and walked into the kitchen to call Dale.

"Jesus Paul, what happened last night. Maggie showed up here drunk out of her mind and dressed like a call girl. She said you kicked her out and she hadn't even done anything. She passed out before I could get anything else out of her and she's still out like a light. We're worried sick."

"Dale, She and her idiot friends went out dancing dressed like that. Let's just say I caught her walking out to the car with another man."

"Oh my God!"

"Yeah, well she is right that it never went too far, but that's only because I stopped it. She was going out to do unwifely things in that guy's car."

"I'm sorry, Paul. What happens now?"