What's on Your Mind?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see, but that's up to them. We have our own issues to deal with."

******

I was in the bedroom getting ready for bed when she walked into the room. "Paul, we can sleep together right?"

"Yes. You can sleep in our bed. I'm not sure I'm ready for sex though."

"Okay, I just want to be next to you. I've missed you so much."

I nodded and we lay down to go to sleep.

I was woken in the morning by her giving me a blowjob. It felt really good and I was going to let her finish. But then my mind flooded with thoughts of that night and I sat up.

She pushed me down and said, "Let me do this for you. Let me show you how much I love you," and she attacked with more enthusiasm.

She was amazing. She took me almost all the way into her throat and hummed as she bottomed out. She pulled back to the top and spent time licking and sucking the head of my shaft.

She was massaging my balls and licking the underside of the head when I warned her, "I'm about to cum, baby."

She took me back into her mouth and stroked me as fast as she could. It felt incredible and I exploded into her throat. She sucked down every drop and licked all traces of anything left on my cock as I shivered from the aftershocks of the best orgasm I'd had in months.

"Paul, please don't say anything. I wanted, no I needed to do that for you. I love you so much that it kills me that I've given you cause to doubt that."

I sighed and pulled her into a hug. "I love you. I know you love me, you just put yourself ahead of the family and didn't act like you loved me. A blowjob isn't going to fix us. We have a lot of work to do.

More blowjobs certainly won't hurt though," I said as I laughed and she hit me with a pillow.

*******

It took a few months of sometimes tear-jerking counseling to get back to where we were before, but we made it. I don't see her ever doing something like that again. If she was going to kill herself over thinking she lost me the first time, I can't see it happening again.

Her individual therapy sessions showed her that she had an over-reliance on Jill and her influence over her. She was almost addicted to the stories of slutting around that Jill made out to sound like the greatest times ever. When Jill went back to that lifestyle, Maggie craved a taste of it. She has since cut Jill out completely and feels good about it.

Mark and Jill divorced. She lost primary custody, but was given liberal visitation. She was actually forced into therapy by her parents. When Mark told them the whole story of what she had done to break up her family, her rich dad threatened to cut her off. Hopefully she is able to get better.

Damon and Kelly stuck it out. Damon couldn't be separated from his little girls. I don't think he's happy, but he's putting on a good face and keeping Kelly on a short leash. She also broke all contact with Jill. After several months of Damon begging me, I stopped complaining about Kelly and Maggie staying friends. I feel bad for Damon and can't help but think he will move on once the girls are old enough.

Steve and Robin stayed together as well. Of course, that was an easier road to take since she didn't do anything with other guys. She refuses to go out without Steve, and I feel like that's a bit much, but it's their marriage.

The ladies still have their SAHM's club and brought in another housewife, Hannah Davis, who was new to the neighborhood. She fit right in with the wives, but her husband Ryan doesn't golf, smoke cigars or drink craft beer. We're working on him though. He's a hell of a dart player and he fits right in on our team.

**********

Rick's wife's friend Cara is from my story Reason to Live.

Look for Ryan Davis in several of my stories, usually as a "bad guy" in one way or another. He and Hannah will feature in an upcoming story, In The Mirror.