Wheels In Motion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How I got up here isn't what we're going to talk about, Addison!" I shouted over her. "We were both part of this and you don't get to make the command decision about what we will and won't talk about!"

"I already told you I don't want--"

"I know, you've said, you don't want to talk! You fell for me! You're gay, I'm straight! You can't deal, so you get to cut me off and never talk to me because that's what's best for Addie! You even get to kiss me before you walk out of my life! But you don't get to decide how you made me feel with all that shit and I need us to talk about it!"

She looked anguished. "I am so sorry if I hurt you, but I had to. I can't--"

"You can't what?" I snapped. "You get to just fuck off forever, leaving me to wonder what I did wrong or what I could have done differently to--"

"Liz, stop! We're not doing this! God! Come on, I'll help you back down the stairs." She leaned down to take my hand to try to move me.

"No!" I snarled and grabbed her wrist. She flinched in surprise at the strength of my grip as I pulled her towards me and reached up with my other hand. Two can play her game, I thought. I grabbed her behind her neck, pulling her face down. She stumbled down to her knees as I locked my lips onto hers.

The ZING that went through me was just as strong as when she'd kissed me at the top of the Metro escalator all those weeks ago, like a lightning bolt. I swear, I could feel it in my nerveless toes. At that moment, all my questions about whether or not I really wanted her fled my mind. I wanted her. She struggled against me for a moment or two until her brain registered what was happening.

I saw her eyes widen in surprise, then close. I closed mine as well as I felt her mouth open. My tongue moved gently past her lips and she tasted sweeter than I would have believed. After what seemed like an eternity, I let her go.

She leaned back away from me. An inch. Maybe two. Her eyes slowly opened, staring into mine.

"Liz?" she whispered.

"I don't need you to help me down the stairs. I need you to go bring my chair up so someone doesn't steal it while I'm here."

To be continued...