All Comments on 'Wheels On The Bus Ch. 04'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good story but bad endig

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a damn close to being my perfect story! Easily the best I've ever read!

N3rdBlyssN3rdBlyssalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agreed, this is an amazing story series, however it cant be the ending. she needs to be taken back on the bus and used by other students and teachers. Taken back home and used at parties against her will, reluctantly like the other chapters.

bpanther777bpanther777over 2 years ago

Great series. Very entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, we have the epilogue to read but the way this chapter ended just left me empty. Yes, she loved every minute of the abuse that she got (and it was way hot). One has to find out how she got back home and how long did it take to get back home. She probably got pregnant and has a huge case of STD's. She dropped out of school and went to work on the streets as a submissive/slave and was beaten, raped, and generally abused in more ways than one. Of course, what should happen is that she gets her revenge on the six people in very humiliating ways that leaves all six broken as pets. Maybe the two girls end up as pony girls, and the guys have cock cages that have GPS and shock capabilities. One can hope. On to the last chapter to find out what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How to be a nerd?

254025402 months ago

Very Good Story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...