Whelps Pt. 03

Story Info
How Joan got released from Stan.
13.1k words
5
1.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers

When I awoke late the next morning, my first thoughts were of Don. Since I only had time to get ready to go to work, I decided to call him during my lunch hour and try and initiate a date with him.

Surprisingly, I was nervous when I finally found time to make that phone call. I got his answer machine. "Hi Don. This Joan, the lady from the dress store. I hope that you remember me. I would very much like to meet you at a place of your convenience for some coffee. Please let me know if this is amenable to you". I hung up quickly, nervous about putting myself out there like that, but it felt right doing that for him. I was really hoping that he would call back.

Around 8:00pm that evening, the phone rang. "Hello Joan, this is Don returning your call". My heart leaped and we proceeded to have a wonderful conversation. The result was that I was to meet him this Saturday at the Starbucks near the dress shop in the mall.

That Saturday morning, I tried on several outfits trying to find the right one to make an impression on Don. I ended up wearing a dress that was modest yet flattering to my figure. I must have succeeded judging by the look on his face as he rose from his table as I walked into the coffee shop. As I sat down, Don asked what I would like to drink. "If they, have it, distilled water. If not, whatever spring water they have".

He went to order our drinks. I watched him as he did so. I was just drawn to him. I could not understand it!

He returned with a coffee for himself and my water. "I thought it was a little strange you want only water when you invited me out for coffee".

"I do not drink coffee. It would have seemed strange to you if I invited out for drink of water". Laughing, Don agreed with my assessment.

We sat there for an hour just getting to know each other. He told me about his wife passing away two years ago. How her passing strengthened an already strong relationship with his daughter. I did tell him that I was divorced but really did not get into the particulars of my marriage, the divorce, and especially about my present arrangement with Stan.

As I sat there with him, I was so drawn toward him. I wanted to see this man again, but I felt that he should ask this time. So, I looked at my watch and reacted like I had to leave soon. As I stood and pushed my chair back, I thank him for meeting with me and stated how much I enjoyed his company. He immediately got up and stated he was happy that I called and that our time here went by so fast. "I would really like to see you again, Joan".

"I would like that also".

"Every Saturday morning, I go for a walk along the hiking trail in the City's Park. I would be honor if you joined me".

"That is a good idea. I am somewhat of a hiker myself. One of the things I enjoy about being in the woods is walking the property line for my cabin property."

"Splendid, I start my walk in the park at 9:00am".

"I will see you Don at 9:00am then".

We said our goodbye and went our separate ways, having park on the opposite sides of the mall.

That Saturday morning, I arrived at the park's hiking trail at 8:45am, not wanting to be late (the thing women are famous for). I didn't know why, but it was important to me to be on time and not to play any female games trying to entice the man into wanting me. Don had not arrived yet, so I sat on a bench located at the beginning of the trail, waiting anxiously for him.

After a while, I looked at my phone to check the time and to see if I had missed a message from him. It was 9:30 and there were no messages on my phone. Disheartened, I got up and walked to my car. Just as I began opening the car door, I heard someone shouting "Joan". I turned in the direction of the voice and saw Don running toward me. The biggest smile forced itself onto my face.

"Joan, I am sorry, but I ran into a huge traffic accident which tied up my route here. I make it a practice to not use my cell phone in my car. I think I should have made an exception to that rule today. I am sorry"!

"Don, I understand. We are both here, so let's start our hike".

We hiked for 2 hours. I was just captivated by this man. I did not want the hike to end, but at last it did.

"Joan, I would like, no I need to see you again".

"Don, I feel the same".

So, we settled on a date that coming Friday (movie and dinner). That date was followed by one more. On that last date just outside of my home, I took the initiative and embraced him, giving the best kiss I was capable of. Don followed suit and responded in kind. I wanted so much to invite him in and give my body totally to him, but the specter of Stan and my promise stood in the way. I wanted the first sex between Don and I to be the beginning of his owning my body for his exclusive use only.

"Don, I want so much to give myself to you tonight. But there is something I need to put closure to before I can do that. I am asking you to trust me without question in this matter".

"Joan, I want more than anything to express my feelings for you through that physical/emotional act of making love to you. If there is something that would restrict your reciprocating that desire, then I am willing to wait until you resolve it. It is not necessary for you to tell what is stopping us. I trust you whole heartly and if you need time, I am willing to wait".

I immediately embraced him again and kissed him with my tongue seeking his. Stepping back, looking straight into his eyes, I pulled up the hem of my dress, lowered my panties, took his hand using it to stroke my pussy, covering it with my fluids. I gave his hand back to him, pulled up my panties and dropped my dress and turned into walking into my house saying, "Don await my call. When you get it, come to me as quickly as is humanly possible".

"Joan, I will".

I spent that night in bed thinking of how I would rock Don's world sexually, after getting Stan to release me from my promise to him.

That next morning, I called Stan and told him how I felt about Don and that I felt I had the possibility of a future with him (marriage or otherwise). But the future I saw with Don was one where my body would belong to him exclusively. That, of course, meant that I could no longer keep my promise to Stan of my body being available to him to use as his pleased whenever he felt the need of it.

Stan response to my desire for exclusivity to Don was not received with any enthusiasm on his part. For the first time, Stan admitted his eagerness to "use" my body for his sexual enjoyment as compensation for my lack of being sexual with him during our marriage. Therefore, his first response was a resounding, "No", he would not release me of my promise and felt that my asking was just another example of my failing him.

I spent the next half hour explaining how I saw Don as my last chance for happiness in my life. I countered that Stan now had Pauline who was progressing in her transition into his sex slave and therefore he really did not need me any more for his exploration into sexual adventures that he missed during our marriage.

Stan was quiet for about 5 minutes as he sorted through his feelings about whether to release me from my pledge. Finally, he stated the following:

"Joan, I am disappointed in your request to relieve you of your pledge to me. However, I understand your desire for a future with this guy, Don. I have a proposal, that if you accept, I will release you from your pledge to me. The proposal is as follows: (1) you will invite me to your home this Saturday night. (2) you are to make your entire body available to me to use as I please. (3) You are to tell the whole story of what happen to you at the cabin. (4) After hearing your cabin adventure, I reserve the right to take you and Pauline to the cabin for several days of sexual adventure where I will be allowed by you to do to you everything that was done to you when you were at the cabin. (5) Pauline will be involved in doing those things to you. (6) I had noticed the rope burns on your wrists that happen while you were at the cabin. I have the right to duplicate any marks that were made on your body during your previous stay at the cabin. And finally (7) you must show those marks to Don upon your return home".

"Do you accept my proposal"?

"Stan, I am willing to do everything you listed except of the last part, (7). Are you requesting that I show Don the marks you plan on leaving on my body attempting to ruin my chances with Don"?

"If you want to be released, you must accept all of my proposal. How you handle Don seeing the marks is your problem. If he cannot accept what happen, then he must not be the "One" for you"! You let someone else mark you and not me! Well, I deserve the same liberties you allowed them with your body, with no exceptions. I think Don should know what you did and what you were willing to do so that you could be with him exclusively. Do you accept or not"?

I thought long and hard about Stan proposal. I desire a chance with Don and Stan desired closure with me and my sexuality. "I accept. Be at my house at 7:00pm".

"Ok Joan. Expect for me to stay as long as I want and for you do everything, I ask of you"!

"I will do everything you ask of me Saturday night and during our time at the cabin".

I hung up the phone with a heavy heart. I was afraid of what Stan might do in seeking revenge for my request to end my pledge to him!

Saturday night came. I was nervous, worry about Stan's desires for me tonight, next week, and whether he might get out of control. I was dressed normally, a full length dress with a bra and a bikini cut panties (color coordinated of course).

At the appointed time, the doorbell rang. Sucking up my courage, I walk with dignity to open the door. There, stood Stan, dressed in casually in jeans and a polo shirt.

Stan greeted me and I responded in kind and stepping aside and invited him in.

Once inside, Stan commented on how nice my home was. He then took command of our situation by walking into my living room, sitting on my couch and saying, "Joan, come and stand in front of me".

I was a little nervous and concern about what Stan was planning on doing to me. I could tell that Stan was not convinced that I would do whatever he instructed me to do without hesitation.

Once I was standing directly in front of him, he reached up and fondled my left breast slightly more than gently, while looking into my eyes for any sign of resistance. Seeing none, he reached down and lifted the front hem of my dress up to my waist. He then palmed my pussy, again slightly more than gently. I gave no resistance to his actions. At that point he pulled his hands back from my body releasing the hem of my dress.

"Ok Joan, tell me everything you did at the cabin and why you did what you did. Remember as you relate these events, I could decide, as you tell your story, to duplicate those things here and now".

Taking a deep breath to steady myself, I started to relive those 14 days in my head and then related the following to Stan:

I spent the first two days at the cabin trying to understand why my life was in the situation I found myself in: alone with a failed marriage and suffering from extreme sexual frustration. I wanted to know how I end up there. The conclusion I arrived at was that it was due to my being self-centered, wanting others to please me while I ignored their needs both emotionally and physically (sexually). I needed to understand why I was so unwilling to enjoy sex. So, I figured the best way to start was to understand how to enjoy sex for myself and especially for the person that I would be having sex with. Hopefully, that would lead to my being able to look at other's needs and in doing so fulfill my own needs. It was only logical to start with the object that is the center of all the above, my body. So, for the first time in my life, decided to examine and explore my body.

On my third day at the cabin, which was a very hot day, I went out on the porch with a pitcher of lemonade, a mirror, and my nude body, from which I had removed all the hair from the neck downward. I touched and examined all the relevant areas of my body that could be used to generate pleasure (sexual) for myself. It was such a revaluation that my mouth, beasts, nipples, pussy, and clitoris were not the only areas involved in deriving pleasure. My butt, anus, feet, legs, and others also could be used to generate pleasure. So, I concluded that there is a fine line between pleasure and pain. That certain pain, when done properly and with restraint could also enlisted pleasure.

To Stan's credit, he listened intently to what I was saying. He then surprised me by giving me the following command, "Joan, strip naked and lie on the floor and show me how you discovered these areas of pleasure".

With trembling hands, I pulled my dress over my head and off my body throwing it on the couch. Next, I reached behind my back and unclasping my bra, catching it and then removed my panties placing them both on top of the dress.

I laid down on the floor and explored my body in the same manner as I had done at the cabin. It was strange, how having someone watch me do this upped the pleasure I experienced in do so.

When I finished exploring, Stan got up from the couch, knelt next to my body and touched, in the same order, the parts of my body that I had just explored. That excited me almost to the point of reaching a climax. It was only my resolved not to turn this into a sexual thing for Stan, that prevented me from coming.

After Stan had satisfied his curiosity as to which parts of my body turned me on the most, he asked, "Were you finished for the day, or you do something more that day"?

"I had this feeling of really enjoying being nude outside on the porch. So, I thought how much better it would feel exposing my nude body out in the open during a hike through part of the property. I walked for a short while until I felt the effects of sun on my body, so I returned to the cabin". That was the end of my "exploration for that day".

"What did you do on the fourth day"?

"As we had agreed to do when either of us are at the cabin, I went and "walking the property".

"Were you nude when you did so"?

"I walked the first quarter of the property fully clothed. I stopped midway in the hike at this clearing and rested. Feeling good about being nude yesterday and since I had not encounter anyone during my walk, I decided to walk the second quarter naked. Again, I saw no one on our property and no evidence of anyone coming onto the property. I really enjoyed being nude. I felt totally free in do so. That made the trip back to the cabin special".

"On the fifth day, I walked the second half of the property. Since I had enjoyed being nude on the way back the day before, I decided to do the whole hike in the nude. I stopped, mid hike, at the same clearing as I had the day before. It was so nice there, so I took a nap. During the nap, I thought that I heard some movement in bushes near me. Upon looking I saw nothing that could have been the source of the movement, so I decided it must have been some small animal. I got up and returned to the cabin feeling wonderful".

"On the Sixth day I decided to walk around the interior of our property (again nude), seeking out this spot that I remember had a small stream and a grass area. I wanted to spend time there enjoying nature and my nudity. It was at this spot on the property where I first encounter John. He was the neighbors' son who was checking on the property as you had requested of his family. It turned out he was also checking out the nude me. Having seen me the day before, he wanted another look at the nude female neighbor. I caught him hiding behind a large tree".

"To make a long story short, I realized that John was a nerdy collegiate virgin and under the threat of reporting him to the police, I had him follow me back to the cabin where I let him closely examine my body, made him watch me masturbate and had him masturbate in front of my face until he came all over my face. After that I sent him away with instructions to come back tomorrow or I would report him to the police for trespassing on my property".

"That night I though carefully about my sex life and our marriage and how I was to blame for the failure of our marriage. That failure was due to my unwillingness to satisfy you, and as it turned, myself sexually. I concluded that I need to learn how to satisfy a man's sexual needs while, at the same time, seeing that my own needs are also meet. I also needed to experience the full gambit of sexual activities in order to determine what was and was not acceptable to me. I formulated a deal that I wanted to make with John the next day. That deal would expose me to all kinds of sexual activities so I could experience them and determine if I could enjoy doing them. With him being a young college male with no sexual experience, I was sure that he would be more than willing to accept my deal".

"When John arrived at the cabin on day Seven, I made had the following conversation with him:

In my sexual life so far, I have been controlling and unconcern with the desires and pleasure of my sex partners. I believe that played a big role in my getting divorced. I want to experience being just the opposite, having the needs and concern of my lover as my top priority. I want badly to experience this, for it might be a life changing experience. I have decided that you are the male that I want to experience these things with. Therefore, I proposed the following deal.

This deal contains conditions and restriction that you must agree to if the deal is to proceed. Now listen carefully, for if you violate any of the conditions, at that moment, the deal ends, and you must leave never to return. You must respect and accept when and if I decide to end the deal before the end of the 6 days. The deal is as follows:

1) When we are on the porch or in this cabin, I am in complete control of you and an event I decide to engage us in.

2) Outside of this cabin and porch within the confines of a half mile of my property lines, you are in charge of me and any event you want to engage in. Nothing in this deal is allowed to happen beyond that half mile limit.

3) Outside you will control how I dress (or undress) only taking into consideration the weather conditions. You can take me anywhere with the confides of the half mile limit. Any bodily functions that I must perform during that time can only be performed with your permission and at your direction.

4) Outside you will be allowed to use me and my body in any sexual manners that you desire. You can fuck me as often as you desire in any of my three orifices. You will use me to take away your virginity. You will use me to learn how to please a woman sexually (that will require experimentation on your part). I will truthfully let you know whether what you are doing is pleasing and/or pleasurable to me. All the sex acts (and I do mean all) that you saw on those videos, you can try on me and my body.

5) You are to respect the following limits as pertaining to what you can do to my body; you are not allowed to do anything that will injury my body in a way that will lead to permanent harm, cause excessive pain, cutting of skin, or leading to permanent scaring. To ensure those limits, we shall establish a safe work, "Eagle". When I say that word, everything stops and that will be the end of your use of my body.

6) You are allowed: mild slapping, spanking with a belt, the use of a soft whip (the use of tree branches is not allowed) and the insertion of sexual objects. Bondage and blindfolding are allowed. Collaring and leading with a leash are allowed. Name calling is allowed. Bending me to your will is allowed".

"From day Seven to Thirteen day, my body was under the control of and used by John and by the way, Kevin (I wanted to experience being used by two men at the same time)".

lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers