Whelps Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the Fourteen day, I left for home with rope burns on my wrists and ankles, whip marks on my breast, ass and pussy, and a red ass from the several spanking I received from my two lovers/masters. I was officially, a three hole slut who had experience being collared, lead around by a leash, tie and bound to trees, blinded folded, whipped, doubled fucked, and treated as a sex slave".

"The end result is the person you see before you now. One who understands how to satisfy a man (or woman) and who puts the needs of her lover before her own needs".

Stan had this look on his face that I could not interpret. I believed he was thinking why I had not done those things for him during marriage, and why did I let two strangers do those things to me instead him, my husband.

Stan's expression suddenly turned to one of anger and then after a minute, one of a person thinking devious thoughts. I did know which expression I preferred or which to fear.

"Joan, what did those two guys use to inflict those marks on your body"?

"They used a belt, a soft whip and their hands".

"Do you still have that whip, the blindfold, the collar, the leash and whatever sexual object they inserted into your body"?

"I have the collar, the leash, and the anal plug".

"What anal plug"?

"John inserted an anal plug into my ass to prepare it for ass fucking and being DP".

"Joan, tomorrow I want you to purchase a belt and a whip, both of them similar to the ones used on you by those guys".

"On Monday at 8:00am you, Pauline, and I are going on a four day trip to the cabin. Get your job to give you a week off. Upon your return home, you will probably need a few days to recover physically from what I plan on doing to your body on this trip. Any questions"?

"What am I to bring with me for the trip"?

"You are to bring: the collar, the leash, the whip, the belt, the anal plug, anal lube, three pairs of panties and two outfits, one to wear on the trip up and back and one for the first day of your slavery to me. Also, I want you to completely shave your body, leaving only the hair on your head. And one last thing, give yourself enough enemas to completely clean out your ass hole".

"Ok Stan, I will do as you request. But I want a written dated document from you, to be given to me when we arrive back here at my home from the trip, stating that you have released me of my promise to serve you sexually for the rest of my life".

"The document will be prepared indicating my releasing you from any form of sexual servitude to me. However, I will not sign it unless you have willing complied with everything, I have requested of you during those four days which will start when I arrive at your house at 8:00am Monday morning. I will sign it when we arrived back here at your home. If you refuse, question, or hesitate in complying with anything I ask of you, I will not release you from your pledge to me, and will not sign nor give the document to you".

Monday morning at 7:50am I stood inside my house at the front door waiting for Stan to arrive. I had a backpack loaded with the items that Stan wanted me to bring, along with a pair of hiking shoes. My body was shaven clean, and my asshole was clean as well. I had on pants, shirt, a light coat, a bra, a pair of panties (there remained 4 additional pair of panties in the backpack) and some nice tennis shoes. I was dress that way to prevent Stan from making me ride up to the cabin in clothes that exposed my body in any way to the public.

At exactly 8:00am there was a knock at my front door. Taking a deep breath, I open the door to the sight of Pauline standing directly in front of Stan. They were both dress appropriately for a drive to the cabin. I stepped aside and let them into my house. As I turned to face them, Pauline was standing directly in front of me.

I then heard Stan say, "What are you waiting for, kiss and fondle Pauline"! Remembering that I could not hesitate once Stan told me to do something, I immediately raised my right hand and placed it behind Pauline head pulling her mouth to mine while my left hand grasped her right breasts which I then fondled. I was surprised how Pauline eagerly responded to what I was doing to her. Her mouth open and her tongue eagerly sought out my tongue. I had no inclination that Pauline was bisexual. Her response elicited a similar response from me! I think my response was sort of my body releasing some of the tension I had been experiencing since I began waiting by the door.

After a few moments, Stan pulled Pauline back from me and stared at me, appraising my attire. He immediately and roughly removed my clothes and throw them on the floor in front of me.

"Pauline, go upstairs to Joan's bedroom and assemble a proper outfit for her for our trip to and from the cabin".

I just stood there with this sense of foreboding waiting to see what Pauline would pick for me to wear. I was sure that it would be as slutty an outfit she could assemble from my clothes.

As we waited, Stan pickup up my backpack and looked through it. He smiled and said, "I see that you have packed everything that I requested. He then reached out and twisted my left nipple. It hurt. "That is your reward for doing as I requested"! I just stood there, surprised by what he had just done. "Aren't you going to thank me for your reward"?

Quickly getting the message, I responded, "Thank you Stan for rewarding me".

Just then Pauline came bounding down the stairs with some items of my clothing. She had my favorite loose fitting midthigh mini skirt, a delicate semi-transparent sleeveless top, my one and only half shelf bra, and my best transparent g string panties.

"Joan, stand there while Pauline dresses you".

Pauline came and stood in front of me. She bent down and told me to lift my right leg. I did and she raised the panties and I put my foot into the panties. Next, she repeated the motion with my left leg. As Pauline raised up to pull the panties up to my crouch, she leans into me and as her face past my pussy, she stuck out her tongue and licked the lips of my pussy. That surprised me but it felt rather good. Next, she hands me the bra and told me to put it on. I tried to adjust it so that my nipples were cover instead of laying on top of the half cup (the way one is supposed to wear a half bra, with the nipples laying on top of the half cup and thus exposed). Pauline quickly pulled the half cups down until my nipples laid on top, exposed. She twisted and pinched both my nipples, holding them that way saying, "I decided how you are to be dressed. Do you understand"! She didn't release my nipples until I said, "Yes, I understand". Having made her point, Pauline step back and told me to put the rest of the clothes on. I did as she told me.

Stan then came up and stood behind me saying, "bend over". I did so immediately. He then gave a slap hard enough to push my body forward to both of my ass cheeks saying, "that is your reward for dressing the way I wanted you to".

"Thank you, Stan for rewarding me".

As we walked out the house, I turned to lock the front door. Stan took my keys from my hand and said, "Since you do not have a purse, I will keep these for you and give them back to you when I drop you off Friday morning".

We entered the car with Pauline in the back seat and me in the passenger seat. After Stan got onto the highway for our four hour drive to the cabin, Stan reached over to me and pulled the hem of my dress up to my waist. I did and said nothing in response.

About fifteen minutes into the drive, I felt Pauline's hand reaching over the back of my seat. She grabbed and twisted my nipples, playing with them for at least three minutes before returning to her seat. For the next two hours of the drive, every fifteen minutes she did the same thing to me. The last time she did it was just as we drove into a gas station to refill the gas tank. We were the only car at the station.

As Stan got out of the car to pump the gas, he told me to go inside the station store and to get some snacks for the rest of the trip. Since I did not have my purse or any money on my person, I asked Stan how I was going to pay for the snacks. He replied, "You are a smart woman, I sure you can figure out some way to "pay" for the items. I was stuck, I didn't have any money and I was sure not going to prostituted myself for the snacks. I got up and went into the store and gather what snacks I thought we would like. Nervously, I went to the counter trying to figure out what to do. If I did not do as Stan had ordered, he would have the excuse not to relieve me of my pledge. When the clerk asked for the $15.00 payment, I just stood there like a dummy not saying anything or making any attempt to produce the money. The clerk repeated himself, $15.00. Just as I was about to say that I didn't have any money, Pauline walked up next to me saying, "Joan what is wrong with you. You know you do not have any money. Turning to the clerk, she said, "I am sorry, she does this all the time. She thinks that her scantily clad body will persuade people to do things for her. Here is the money for the snacks".

"Joan, I think that for the trouble that you caused this poor man, you should do something nice for him. Why don't you pull up your blouse and show him how lovely your tits look in that obscene push up bra that you like to show off in".

Again, feeling that I had no choice in the matter and turning red in shame, I reach down and pull my blouse up over my breasts.

Speaking to the clerk, Pauline said, "Doesn't she have beautiful breasts and outstanding nipples. Why don't you give those nipples a good tug"? Looking first at Pauline and then me and hearing no objection from me he reached out and pulled my stiff nipples outward from my chest. In his excitement, he was not gentle, and pain shot through my nipples to my breasts.

After he finally removed his hands, Pauline told me, "Ok Joan, that is enough, stop being a tramp. Lower your blouse, pick up the stacks and thank the man for attending to your nipples".

With down cast eyes, I said, "Thank you sir. Hope you enjoy playing with my nipples". It was a little difficult walking back to the car since my panties were soaked.

The rest of the trip to the cabin was, thankfully, uneventful.

When we arrived at the cabin, Stan got out of the car, telling me to wait until he came around to open the car door for me. I thought that maybe he was softening his attitude toward me. Big mistake.

Stan opened the door and as soon as I step out, Stan barked at me, "Joan strip down to just your panties and hand your clothes to me"! I complied. Stan threw my clothes on to the car seat, closed and lock the car.

"Joan, stand here with your legs spread apart and put your hands behind you head". I did as he told me. Stan stood in front of me and bent at the waist until his face was directly in front of my panty clad pussy. He took a deep breath in and said, "From the odor emanating from your cunt, you have been enjoying what Pauline and I have been doing to you. Good, I want you to stand here like you are until I call you into the cabin or you figure things out. He went to the car trunk and remove the luggage and the groceries. He reached into my backpack and took out the collar. Then joining hands with Pauline, they walked into the cabin.

A short time later, Stan appeared on the porch with the hammer, a nail, and the collar placing them on the porch. He turned and went back into the cabin.

It didn't take me long to understand what he meant by "figure it out". I could stand there naked except for my soaked panties in the hot sun until he called me in, or I could go get the collar, put it on and then nail my panties to the door frame. Nailing my panties to the door frame would be admitting that what he had been doing to me today was as enjoyable as to what John and Kevin had done to me here on the property.

I went and picked up the collar, put it on and then nailed my expensive panties to the door frame!

Walking into the cabin I was presented with the sight of Stan fucking Pauline in the ass. He turned and looked me in the eyes as if he were trying to gauge my reaction to him fucking Pauline. I keep my face as emotionless as possible since I really didn't care one way or the other. Stan came with the biggest climax I had ever seen him have. When he had calm down, he pulled out of Pauline's ass and then told me to get down between Pauline's leg and clean up her ass. It took all my resolve to do so, figuring that this was to be typical of what Stan would be having me doing during our time here. I did succeed in licking Pauline clean.

It was getting late in the day and dinner needed to be fixed. Fortunately, that turned out to be Pauline responsibility. Since I was never a good cook during our marriage, Stan was not taking a chance of me ruining our meals. Stan dug into my backpack and found the leash which he attached to my collar. Pulling me by the leash Stan took me to the kitchen table and tied me to the leg of the table. "Since you are useless when it comes to cooking, it will be your responsibility to pleasure Pauline whenever she takes a break in preparing our meals. If she needs any help from me, you will also pleasure me after I have finished helping Pauline".

Hearing that, Pauline stopped what she was doing and remove her clothes from the waist down, came over to me and present her pussy to my face. From a kneeling position facing her, I placed my hands on her hips and plastered my face into her pussy, licking it until she had to return to preparing the food. A few minutes, later, Pauline asked Stan to remove the lid from a can of beans. His task completed, Stan took out his penis, and walked over to me. I immediately got up on my knees again and sucked him until he decided to pull out of my mouth. This became the routine for every meal we had during our stay in the cabin.

The meal that Pauline prepared turned out to be particularly good. That was a pleasant surprise.

After eating, we were all tired from the trip (and I was tired from all the licking I had done), so we went to bed. Being that there was only one bed in the cabin, I was placed in the middle of the bed. A naked Stan took the position behind me, and an equally naked Pauline positioned herself facing me. "Oh, by the way, if either or both of us wake during the night, you are responsible for pleasuring either or both of us until we fall back to sleep".

As we settled into our positions in the bed, I felt Stan erect penis between my legs sawing itself against my pussy. (How was I supposed to get some sleep being stimulated that way).

Pauline, seeing what Stan was doing to me, decided to join the fun grabbing both of my breasts and alternating between sucking each of my nipples. The combined effect of their working over my body, sent me into a strong climax which served to further weaking my poor body.

Pauline then came up with the idea that I was supposed to be pleasing them and not them pleasing me. So, she turned her body around so that her head was at the foot of the bed. She then ordered me to get on top of her so we would be in a 69 position but only I was to do any pussy licking. Once I was in position and had lower my mouth onto her pussy and started sucking her, I felt my pussy being invaded by stan's penis as he fucked me from behind. Since my pussy was right above Pauline's face, that gave her the perfect up close and personal position to watch a woman being fucked.

What seemed like twenty minutes later we all came, disentangled our bodies, and finally went to sleep.

Tuesday morning, I was fortunate that neither of them wanted me to pleasure them during the fixing of breakfast. After breakfast, I was till nude except for the collar and leash. Stan pulled me over to the couch and had me standing in front of him as he sat on the couch. Pauline came over and sat next to Stan.

"Joan, tell us what happen during the first day you were last here".

"I spent the first day thinking about my lack of desire to perform sexually and concluded that I didn't really know my own body sexually. So, I when outside on the porch and explored my body".

"Well then, I want you to do the same thing today. Pauline and I will watch and participate in that exploration. Before we start, I want you to bring the belt from your backpack".

With some trepidation on my part, I went and got the belt. I handed it to Stan.

"Ok, let go to the porch". As I turned about to walk toward the door, I felt a sting across my ass cheeks. Stan had hit my ass with the belt. I screamed as I turned to look back at him.

"Get use to it. Every command I give you for the next few days will be enforce by a welt on some part of your body. I know from what you told me about your time up here, that you were interest in experience BDSM, so I decided to add to your knowledge on the subject".

Once on the porch, I got into the hammock and began to duplicate my exploration of my body. I started with fondling my breasts and their nipples. It was strange, but doing this in front of Stan and Pauline, was so much more erotic and exciting than the first time by myself. Just as it became evident that I was getting turned, Pauline rushed over to the hammock, removed my hands from my breasts and replaced them with her hands and mouth. She roughly fondled my beasts, sucked on my nipples and then using her hands pulled my nipples as far out from my breasts as she could. That hurt yet increased my sexual excitement. After a few minutes she withdrew to continue watching me explore my body.

My hands travel down to my vagina where my fingers separated my lips and then slipped inside of me. Since that first exploration of body, when I was first here at the cabin, things being inserted into my pussy, into the inside of me, often elicit immense burst of pleasure to my very soul. It happened again! Pauline seeing my reaction, pulled my fingers out and inserted hers. She stroked the entirety of just the inside my pussy. That sent me, once again, over the top and I squirted a larger amount of "cum" over her hand and formed a puddle on the hammock in front of me. That spurred Stan into action. He put his hands under my arms and pulled my body away from Pauline. He then mounted me, shoving his penis into the depths of my vagina. He then turned toward Pauline and said, "You caused that mess, now lick in up". Pauline started licking and didn't stop until she had licked the hammock clean.

Stan spent the next ten minutes vigorously fucking me (I thought he was trying to drive my body through the hammock), unloading a huge amount of cum inside of me. He withdrew from me, sat down between my legs just look at the cum leak out of me. After it stopped leaking, Stan got up and retrieve the belt. He then swung the belt striking my breasts several times before reaching down and using the belt to hit squarely on the entrance to my pussy, saying, "the welts on your breasts are your reward for letting Pauline to use your breasts, and that last welt is for the mess you caused by leaking my precious cum out of your pussy". He then reached between my legs, scoop up the cum and wiped it all over my bruised and sore breasts. He then struck my breasts again with the belt (more welts) saying, "That is where you should have applied my cum as it leaked out of the very pussy that you gave to those two boys the last time you were here".

Stan's strokes of the belt to my pussy and breasts, so far, have not been vicious, simply hard enough to form these minor welts on my body. Since that was the case, the strokes sent me into that pain/pleasure BDSM situation I experience with John and Kelvin.

"Is this all you did during that first day"?

"Yes".

"Tell us about what you did on the other days".