Whelps Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In summary, one day I walked half the property; the next day I walked the other half and discovered the meadow with the small spring where I stripped naked and enjoyed the sun shining on my naked body. The following day, I was walking nude back to the meadow when I caught John spying on my nude hike, brought him back to the cabin and let him explore my body. I made a deal with John that for a few days, outside of the cabin, that he would be my master and I his slave (within the limits I had set). The next two days under his control I was collared, leaded about by the leash, blindfolded, and my hands and feet tied to a tree which gave him total access to my body parts. He used me in that position to fuck me in all my holes. The next day when I was tied and blindfolded to the tree, he brought his friend Kevin to look at, touch and to fuck me. They ended up double teaming me (pussy and ass). Finally on the next to last day, I spent it in the cabin teaching Kevin how to pleasure a woman (turning him into a good lover). The final day, I drove home wearing only a T-shirt and a skirt.

"Well Joan, thanks for that summary. We will have to condense that adventure into two and a half days of recreation. So, to that end, Joan get up, put on your shoes and attach the leash to your collar, we need to walk the first half of the property".

"Stan, can't I shower first, I smell like I just have been fucked".

"Well, you have just been fucked. I like the odor, so leave it"!

As I came back onto the porch, Stan told me, "You are going to lead us around the property. We will be about twenty yards behind you. If you run into anyone, just call out and I will quickly come to your side to handle the situation".

I set out walking at a relaxed pace, sure that no one should be on the property. When I got twenty yards from the cabin I turned and saw that Stan and Pauline were indeed following me. Telling myself to relax, I began to enjoy, once again, walking naked out in the sun. it was a nice bright day.

About halfway to the property's midpoint, I realized that I had no water and no hat. I was thirsty and needed some type of shade over my head and face. There was this tree stump just ahead. I decided to sit and wait for Stan and Pauline to catch up to me. I was hoping that the backpack that Pauline was carrying had some water in it.

When they came up to me, Pauline saw my condition and immediately reached into the bag and handed me a water bottle. I drank about half of the bottle.

Stan then asked me, "Joan, how much further is that clearing that you spoke of"?

"It should be about another 15 minutes of walking distance from here".

"Good. Get up and lead us there".

As I got up and turned to walk, I felt the sting of the belt on my ass cheek. "That for taking a break without asking for it"? Another small welt for my ass.

When we arrived at the clearing, we all needed to rest. Stan took me over to one of the trees, had me sit with my legs and my back against the tree trunk. He tied the leash to that tree. Next, he tied my arms behind my back, loosely enough so that my arms laid by my butt cheeks but tight enough so that I could not pull my arms any further forward. After giving me a large drink from the water bottle, Stan and Pauline laid down in the middle of the clearing and started groping each other. After about 10 minutes, they were completely disrobed and fucking in several positions. I must admit that I got turned on watching Stan bring Pauline to two intense orgasms. After she came the first time, my hands tried to move to my pussy in attempting to get myself off. But Stan knew what he was doing when he tied me the way he did, I could try but I could not reach between my legs and bring myself off. My pussy was wet and leaking in vain.

Stan and Pauline fell asleep after they finished their outdoor sexual ramp. Even though I didn't get off, I expended some energy getting excited and sexually frustrated. The leash was long enough that I was able to slide down the tree trunk so that I could sit more comfortably on the ground. Today's exertion coupled with the lack of sleep during the night made me fall off into sleep. However, later, I heard something scurrying about in the bushes near me. I became somewhat concern, thinking some creature had picked up my scent and was looking for its source. I was too afraid to fall asleep.

An hour later Stan and Pauline awoke, released me and we were back walking to the point of the property where we would turn to go back to the cabin. We proceeded back to the cabinet without any type of incident.

As I step up on the cabin porch, I heard Stan (twenty yards back) telling me to stop and stand where I was. He approached, telling me to spread my legs apart. He then stuck one of his fingers into my pussy. When he pulled his finger out of me, it was soaked. He had Pauline lick his finger clean. He raised the belt and hit my left breasts followed by striking the right breasts (more welts). "That is your reward for getting excited by our little nude nature walk"!

The evening in the cabin was uneventful except for my sleeping between the two of them and having to satisfy them sexually during the night whenever either of them woke.

Wednesday morning after breakfast, Stan told me to take a shower and to make sure all my holes were clean. After the shower I went into the living room where I saw Stan and Pauline waiting for me. Stan had my backpack, saying to me, "Since this is our last full day here, we have a lot to accomplish today". He then put the collar back onto my neck backwards so that the leash would fall to the middle of my back, attached the leash, and had me bend over so he could insert the butt plug into my rear end.

"Ok, I believe we are ready to leave. Have I forgot anything that we need to duplicate your earlier adventure here with John and Kevin"?

"Yes, we need a pair of my panties".

"Pauline, go get a pair of Joan's panties".

"What are the panties for"?

"At the clearing prior to tying me to the trees, John had me remove my panties and the then stuck the panties into my mouth, to be used as a gag".

"Why did he use your panties for a gag".

"Knowing that he was the cause of the gusset of my panties being wet from my sweat and my aroused pussy, it gave him immense pleasure watching me suck on my panties as I was hanging there on the trees".

"Pauline, go and get Joan's second pair of panties and then put them on her".

Pauline did as Stan told her. She, again, took advantage of her face being close to my pussy to lick it as she raised my panties to my hips.

"I want you to take us to the spot where John and Kevin tied you to the trees. Pauline will be behind you holding your leash. By her tugging on the leash, you will know if we want you to slow down, or by pulling go left or right to go in that direction. Also, if we feel that you are going to slow (holding up the whip) I will strike your ass as a sign to speed up your pace. After all, we do not want you to try to lessen the time we will have to play with your tied up body". To emphasize that point, as he told me to turn and walk out the door, I felt the whip hit my ass cheeks.

I was careful to maintain a steady pace during our journey to the clearing. As I got there and saw the trees that I had been tied to, had been whipped at, and fuck in so many ways by John and eventually, John and Kevin, I leaked a not so insignificant amount of cum into the gusset of my panties.

"Ok Joan, tell me how John had arranged things so that he could use you".

"John placed the blanket over in that grassy area, so he could lie down and taken in my naked and tied body. I was tied between those two trees".

"How were you tied to the trees? No, don't tell me, show me".

"I need the ropes". Stan handed me the ropes and I turned to went to the trees. Stan stopped me and had me come back to stand in front of him. He then removed my panties and placed them in my mouth with the gusset laying on top of my tongue. I then proceeded to the trees and tied myself into position, leaving only my right hand untied for Stan to finish my bonding just as John had done.

Stan seemed to be displeased in how I was tied to the trees. "Well Joan, if this is how John tied you up, I can see that indeed he was a novice. Your face is too high up". With that being said, Stan untied my left hand. He then lowered my body forward until I was bent at the waist with my chest parallel to the ground and my ass sticking outward. He then tied my hands to the trees so that I could not raise my chest upward. That meant that the weight of my upper body was being held by wrist which were tied to the trees. This was an extremely uncomfortable position and I tired very quickly trying to maintain that position. Seeing me struggling in that position Stan and Pauline moved back to the blanket and laid there for a while watching me struggle.

After about 10 or 15 minutes, my eyes which were focused on the ground saw something coming toward my face. It was Stan's very erect penis. He shoved it into my mouth hitting the back of my throat! The next thing I felt was two fingers being inserted into my pussy. I could not turn to see who it was, but it had to be Pauline. I immediately responded positively to her probing of my sex. I flashed back to John and Kevin double teaming me here at this very spot so many months ago. That favorable memory excited me, and I became sexually aroused!

But that didn't last very long. The fingers were removed, and I felt the belt hitting my ass several times followed by one blow to my pussy. That brought me back to the reality of my situation just as Stan flooded my mouth with cum. At that point they went back to the blanket and again just watch me struggle in between the trees.

The next thing I heard was Pauline shouting out in sexual pleasure. I glanced up, as best I could, and saw Pauline on all fours as Stan fucked her from behind. After they disengaged, Pauline walked up to me and pushed her pussy into my mouth. Stan then, rather loudly stated to me. "Joan if you can remove all of my cum from Pauline pussy while bring her off, we can end your time here and go back to the cabin for our last night here". You probably have never seen a woman licking a pussy as hard as I did. I not only got every drop of cum from her pussy, but I brough her off three times in the process. Pauline dropped to the ground, weak from being brought off like that.

Stan came up to me. He untied my legs. Next, he untied my left arm. Holding my body up with the grip of his left hand on my left tit, he untied my right arm. Suddenly he released my tit and I felt forward landing on top of Pauline's laid out exhausted body.

I was so tired I could do nothing but lie there. About ten minutes later Stan came up to us and pushed me off Pauline. I looked up and saw that he had the backpack on (having repacked it). He picked up Pauline, put her arm around his shoulder and they started walking away toward the cabin. I could only lay there and watch them leave.

After what seem like an hour, I was able to get my nude and welted body up and start the arduous walk back to the cabin. I thought of removing the panties from my mouth but thought better of it. It did make it hard to breathe in my tired state.

When I finally made it back to the cabin, as I was about to open the cabin door, I noticed the hammer and a nail leaning against the door. I picked up the hammer and nail, removed the panties from my mouth and struggled to nail the panties over the door. That being accomplished, I enter the cabin to see Stan and Pauline sitting at the kitchen table eating. I saw a plate of food waiting for me. I sat and ate what I could.

"Joan, this is our last night here. After you eat, shower, and meet us in the bed. We all need a good night sleep".

In the morning (Thursday), Stan and Pauline were in good spirits. They spent the night being sexually served by me. I climax each time I brought either of them to climax. I was rewarded for my efforts by being slapped either on my breasts and/or on my ass. I on the other hand, was exhausted from all the sex and the physical toll of being struct so much during the night.

We ate one final breakfast together. I must say, Pauline out did herself, the breakfast was excellent. We packed and dressed for the trip home. Since I had no panties left and mysteriously the only clothes of mine that could be found were the top and mini skirt that I wore on the trip up here. I was therefore dressed only in that loose fitting midthigh mini skirt and the delicate semi-transparent sleeveless top. I saw my backpack lying on the floor. Upon an impulse, I reached and removed something from the bag. I thought that it would enhance my riding home outfit!

Stan surprised me when he handed the signed document that I had requested stating he released me from my promise of sexual servitude to him. It was supposed to be given to me upon our arrival at my house. "Joan, you are free from any obligation to me and are free from doing things that I have request of you. That includes having to show you welted up body to Don. I had you go through these last few days of sexual degradation to facilitate my get over the hurt I felt at you experiencing those new sexual things with John and Kevin. I should have been the person that you experience those things with".

"Stan, I am truly sorry for any pain I caused you. During our marriage, I was not at a point where I could even conceive of during such things. I feel such regret for not doing those things with you. I know, if I had, we would still be marriage and really enjoying being marriage. But I can't change the past. So, I am begging your forgiveness".

"As much as I can, I do forgive you. However, the things that have happen in our lives have led me to Pauline. For that, I thank you".

We packed the car, got in and started the trip home. Pauline sat up front with Stan. She had on a very loose fitting skirt which she pulled up to her waist, making her pussy available for Stan to play with during the drive home. I, for my part, thought that I could have some fun by occasionally reaching around her seat and playing with her braless breasts, just as she had done to me on the trip up.

At the half point of journey home, we had to stop at that same gas station where we filled up on the way up to the cabin. There were two cars already at the station when we arrived. I offered to go inside to pay for the gasoline and to get any snacks we needed for the rest of the trip home. I waited until those two cars had pulled out, leaving us as the only car at the station. When I went inside, I was fortunate that the same guy was behind the counter. I got the snacks and went to pay for them. I knew from the big smile on his face that he immediately recognized me. I said to him, "Remember me. This time I am going to pay for the gas and snacks with money". He actually had a disappointed look on his face. I paid for the snacks and just as I was going to pick up the bag with our purchases, I stopped, looked him in the eyes as I lifted up my blouse. I was looking to see how he would react to the welts on my breasts. He was somewhat taken aback. I said, "It is ok. That was done to me with my permission. However, if you want, you can see if my nipples taste any different now than before". He leaned forward and sucked on one nipple after the other.

When he finished, he said, "They taste the same to me"!

I then took a step back from the counter, turned and pointed my ass at him as I raised the hem of my mini skirt up to my waist and said, "Can you also check to see if the welts on my ass and pussy have affected how my pussy taste"? He was around the counter and had his tongue inside of me all most before I finished asking him. He spent the next five minutes licking my pussy and tugging in and out the surprise that I put into myself for him, the butt plug. He brought me to two powerful climaxes. I moved away from his talented tongue and said, "Well how do I taste"? He just smiled. I responded, "Thanks, I needed that confirmation".

Picking up the bag with the snacks and I walking out of the store not brothering to adjust my clothes. I got into the car and stayed dressed like that until we reached my home.

When we arrived at my home, I pulled my clothes together, placed the letter from Stan in my left hand, got my keys from Stan and open the back door of the car. "Pauline why don't walk Joan to her front door".

Pauline got out and we walked to my front door. Just after I open the door, I turned to face Pauline. I had to admit to myself that Pauline had mature a lot since that first meeting between us at the park. It seemed to me that she had something on her mind, and I wanted to give her a chance to say it. I was right.

"Joan, I know this trip to the cabin has been hard on you, emotionally and physically. Stan needed to do the things he did. I needed for him to do them. This was the final thing he needed to close the book on his feelings for you. He is now free of that, and he can now devote his feelings and attention to me. I love him and now he can return that love without any reservation. Thank you and I love you for what you did these last few days".

We embraced. I couldn't resist, I passionately kiss Pauline and whisper into her ear, "I wish you and Stan all the happiness in the world. If there ever is a time that you need emotional support in dealing with living Stan, feel free to call me. Or if there is a monument where you need to be sexual with a woman, I am available for that too. For while you were doing those things to me on this trip, I felt a real sexual connection developing between you and me. If you want, we can, on occasion, give ourselves over to that thing between us for a few hours".

I entered my house and close the door behind me. Going into my bedroom, I removed the skimpy clothes that I had on and went to look at myself in the full length mirror on the bathroom door. I had rope burns on my wrists and ankles. There were welts from just below my neck down to my pussy. I turned and saw the same welts on my ass and on my legs just below my ass.

I walked over to the dresser near the bed and picked up the phone. "Hello Don, I need you to come over to my house immediately. When you get here, come right in. The front door will be unlocked. Come into my bedroom and into the bathroom. You will find me there".

An hour later, Don entered my bathroom to find me standing nude beside the bathtub, with arms extended above my head, tied to the curtain rod. "Joan what happened to you"!

"Don, I will explain everything in a few minutes. But first, please, I want you to examine every inch of my body".

Don looked at me in a strange manner, and said, "Let me take you down and move you to your bed. I can't leave you hanging like that"!

"Yes, you can, and you must. Hanging here is the only way for you see every part of my body".

Don nodded his head. He first looked at my face. Confirming that my face had not harmed. He lowered his eyes to my breasts. "Joan, you have bruises and welts all over your breasts"! What happened and who did this to you"?

"Don, continue examining my body".

He next looked at my pussy and saw fluids leaking from my lips which were puffy and red with welts around them. He also noticed that my very erect clit was outside of its hood. "Don, spin my body around so you can see my back side".

"Joan, your ass and the tops of your legs are also full of welts. And what is the thing stuck up your ass"?

"That is an anal plug.

At this point Don repeat himself, "Joan let me take you down and move you to your bed. I can't leave you hanging like that"!

"No. I want you to continue looking at my abused body as I explain why and how my body came to the state that it is in".