Whelps Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don stood slightly back from me as I told him the whole story of my life with Stan, my time in the cabin with John and Kevin, meeting Pauline, my trip to L.A. with Stan, my meeting him, my determination to be completely committed to him alone, and finally what I had to go through at the cabin with Stan and Pauline to win my freedom from Stan so I could be total free to be with him.

I could see Don going through some many emotions as my story unfolded.

Before Don had a chance to respond to what I told, I was now very tired from the trip to the cabin, hanging from the curtain rod, and the emotion turmoil I went through telling him how body ending in the condition he saw before him.

Looking Don straight into his eyes, I said, "Don, I am totally in love with you"!

Not letting Don have a moment to respond, I said, Don, please pull the butt plug out of me".

Don carefully gripped the outer ring of the plug and then slowly but gently pulled it out of my ass. "Joan, your anus is gapping open. What can I do to help close it"?

"Don do not worry it will close by itself after a while. Don, look in the cabinet to your left. In there you will find a bottle of lotion. I need you to spread the lotion on all my welts and bruises".

After finding the lotion, Don started applying the lotion first to my ass and the back of my legs. After he finished my back side, he turned my body around until my front side faced him. Looking again at my body, he applied the lotion to my breasts. He did pay special attention to my fully extends and firm nipples. He applied the lotions around the nipple and then trying to make sure all the surface of the nipples were treated with the lotion he started at their base and then slide his fingers along the length until he reached their tips. He did that several times each time gripping the nipples more firmly, until he was pulling the nipples quite far outward. That sent that pain/pleasure straight to my pussy and I climax. Don, for a moment, stepped back, socked by witnessing my climaxing. Weaken by the climax, my legs gave out and the only thing keeping my body from collapsing to the floor was the fact that my hands were tied to the curtain rod.

Don, after recovering from the sock of my action, he lifted me back to my feet. He resumed applying the lotion by spreading the lotion onto my pussy, paying special attention to get the lips completely covered with lotion. He then put some lotion into the palm of his hand and in a groping motion applied it to the whole of my pussy. That did it, I came again screaming into a very powerful climax. Don held his hand against my pussy attempting to support my body, but my legs gave out and my body hung again from the curtain rod.

With me now unable to stand, Don put his arm around my waist, lifted me slightly upward so that he could untie the rope from my wrists. He lowered me to a kneeling position in front of him. One looked at the crouch of Don's pants, I could see that despite the condition that my body was in, and this being the first time he had seen my nude body, his small head had a reaction to all this resulting in his having a very strong erection. I reached up, unzipped his fly, took out his rather firm penis and consumed it with my mouth. Don initially objected to what I was doing but very soon gave into the pleasure I was sending thorough his body by the avenue of his penis. Half a minute later my throat was flooded with Don's cum! I slump even further down to the floor.

"Joan, forgive me, but I couldn't help myself. I have wanted you for so long, my body just could not stop itself from reacting to the embrace of my penis by your wonderful mouth"!

Regaining his composure, Don picked me up and took me to my bed and laid me down on to it. He managed to pull part of the cover back and to place my drain body inside the covers. I immediately fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning still under the covers. I looked over to my right and there was Don laying on top of the covers looking at me.

"Good morning beautiful. I haven't look at your body this morning. How is it feeling and are the welts and bruises feeling better"?

"Don, you are still here! I feared that the state of my body, all the things that I told you last night, and my giving over to my desire to please you sexually might have driven you out of my life. Thank you so much for staying with me last night. I feel so protected by everything that you have done to and for me since seeing my nude and physically used body".

"Joan, I would never leave you when you so desperately need me last night. I spent the night looking at you sleep last night. I was going over everything you told and showed me in your bathroom. I must admit, I was shocked by the condition of your body and want to kill whom ever did that to you. But at that moment, I desperately needed to provide whatever you need to help the with the condition of your body.

However, since the last time I was here at your front door with my hand palming your very wet pussy, I have had the strongest desire to see and to sexually explore your body. Understand, that desire was not purely physically/sexually on my part for my own sexual relief but also driven by a desire to please you sexually. That is why, even with the condition that your body was in, I could not help but to react sexually to (even with all the welts and bruises) one of the most beautiful female bodies I have ever had the opportune to see and touch. So, I gave into the pleasure of being inside your mouth and came down your throat.

In my defense, I must tell you that I have been captivated by you since I first help you pick out that first dress. The second time we met, and I again help you picking out a dress, I acknowledged what I have been suppressing since the first time I saw you, that I love you from the first instant I saw you"!

That love grew as I listened to your explanation of what you went through to give your body to me only. So, I couldn't help climaxing down your throat"!

I immediately rose, threw off the bedding and leap into Don's arm and hugged him for dear life. He didn't hate me for the things I did during the trip with Stan and Pauline. He was not repulsed by the sight of my bruised body, and he wanted sex with me regardless.

As I held Don, I said to him, "You love me regardless of what I had to do to get to this point of being able to give my body to you only for your sexual satisfaction. I hope that love will survive and that you will understand and accept what I am about to say now. All those experiences from the time I decided to explore sexuality to now have led to my being totally open to giving my whole body over to pleasure you as you see fit and need. However, I now know that I have sexual desires that must also be fulfilled. I want soft and sensual love making. But I know that occasionally I will need to fill that craving for "rough sex" where I will be bound, spanked and my body whipped. I know that occasionally I will need to make love to a woman. I know that occasionally I will need some form of group sex where I will be the center of attention of all involved in using all three of my holes (aka being a three hole slut). Don, can you achieve sexual satisfaction in allowing me those occasional deviant sexual adventures"?

"Joan, if those occasional deviant sexual adventures involve my being included in those events or if I cannot be present, done with my permission and lead to the intense sexual craving on your part for me, then yes".

Life is good when one does not apply other people morals to one's life!