When a Plan Falls Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what to do, honey girl," she said. "Now you show your cunt wife how it's done, okay?"

I stood and moved my head from side to side, staring at the carpet as she continued to caress my face.

"Ready to take your first lick of superior pussy, girly boy?"

"Yes," I said. Moving between Tydye's legs, she took my head and guided me into her. Reaching out, she touched my face, her delicate fingers a sharp contrast to the brute strength of Jamil's massive hands. Looking down into my eyes, she spoke to me as she motioned for me to begin.

"Eat me, bitch."

I stared at her, my wife, my love. At that moment, I might have loved her more than any man has ever loved his wife.

She grinned broadly at me.

"Bitch," Tydye said. "Bitch, bitch, bitch," as she touched her black pussy, jiggling her mound, spreading her lips, and revealing her pink, glistening, juicy hole, "Bitch, bitch, bitch."

I lowered my face slowly, slowly.

"Bitch, bitch," she caressed my cheek, "bitch."

I opened my mouth, saying nothing.

"You want me to bite off your pretend cock?" she grinned.

I shook my head.

"You a bitch. You're my bitch. Now eat me, sugar girl."

I ate my mistress out for all I was worth. Soon, Tydye shuddered through a massive orgasm and pushed me to the floor. With a few quick kicks and hateful remarks, she ordered me to clean her husband's cum from my wife's twat.

"You're sorry white asses belong to us now, girly man, so do what you're told. Whitey wife, spread them legs for your, um, thing... girly man. Yes, that is what it is, a girly man."

The taste and odors were surreal. How could I describe the taste of my wife's cunt to another man? Her musk was unmistakable, indescribable. His cum had a salty sweetness. Christy's pussy and his cum swirled over my tongue and filled the whole of my mouth.

I lay between her legs, eating up his cum, giving her more pleasure.

Jamil's hands took my hips and rolled me over on my back. Tydye forced my legs high and yanked the rubber cock from my ass. While Jamil spread my pale white ass open for him, he pressed the bulbous head to my sphincter. He shoved himself deep inside me. All my manliness bolted, and I embraced my newfound femininity.

I'd never experienced the taste of my wife's cunt before like this. Now, in the presence of a Black Man, of my Black Master, I was a cuckold, my pale ass stretched open by the huge black cock of another man. My wife sat on my face, my tongue swirling over her feminine crotch, my face smeared with her white pussy juices and his thick, sticky semen.

"She a bitch now, sure-nuff," Tydye said in a loud, confident voice.

I'd never been so hard, so horny. I attacked my black mistress's pussy the way a madman bites the flesh of a rabid animal. Her juices and his jizz filled my mouth and trickled down my chin. I could feel the muscles in my jaw aching with the pressure and pleasure of her pleasure.

My ass convulsed, and my dick leaked more of my own inferior semen.

Jamil pounded my hole, stretching me, ruining my pussy/ass, and I came again.

"Christy," I moaned through my wife's pussy, "I love you."

"I love you too, sugar," she purred softly, her voice tender and calm.

"And you'll be good cunts for us," Jamil grunted as thick cum coated my guts.

"Yes," I moaned.

"You'll be my cock-sucking white bitches. Tydye, go fetch the boys and bring him for some mofucking more fun with our slaves. Time to pull a train, bitches."

When the party ended, it wore us out, and we realized our lives changed. There was no going back. We had to think about what our next move would be.

My wife, after minutes of discussion, Christy said, "Jamil and Tydye will tell us what's next. After all, sweetie, we don't have rights. Slaves don't decide anything."

When the full realization hit me, my heart sank as I understood Jamil and his friends would be the only ones who'd fucked her. I lost my wife, became a trans, and gave up my freedom willingly to this forceful black couple. This superior black team became our masters.

That was ten months ago, and my wife's lovely, bloated belly shows she's so close to delivery. Soon, we will raise a superior black child for our masters.

12