All Comments on 'When a Wife Won't Suck Him Pt. 03'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago
very realistic

I too am married and secretly gay. I too ventured out to my first gay club when I went out of town on business last summer. I really enjoyed it and felt so comfortable at the club among all the hot men. I got hit on, took him back to my hotel, and we made gay love all night long.

Please continue and tell us more of how you go further into the gay world and further accept your gay sexuality. I am working through it right now, so your story really hit home with me.

Thanks.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks cdCindy1

cdCindy1 thanks for your comment, this story still has more to got until it's final conclusion. I hope you ride :) that journey into the sunset and find the perfect place you belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great series of stories.I’m a longtime married guy who discovered my gay side many years ago.The stories really resonate with my own experiences and even though I’m still with my wife I class myself as gay .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.