When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 01 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been with a white guy before."

"I just had my-."

"Before TODAY." She told him.

"Does that bother you, your family being from Trinidad and my being white?"

BiBi frowned, "How would you know my family is from Trinidad?"

"Your scent."

"You can smell ethnicity?"

He grinned, "Among other things." His eyes were on her cloth covered cunt, and she crossed her legs.

"I've never been interested in a white guy before." She told him honestly. She'd always been attracted to black men, though she had dated one guy who was Indian, but it hadn't lasted long.

"You're interested in me." It was not a question.

"You are not my type."

He grinned and nodded at her, those blue eyes of his sparkled and she wanted to throw a pillow at him, but it had fallen off the bed when she'd shoved off of it earlier.

"You look like a fucking construction worker." She glared at him.

"I am a construction worker." He chuckled at her as her gorgeous eyes widened.

"That's not funny."

"I'm not trying to be funny. I work construction in Duluth, Minnesota. And my alpha owns a mechanics shop with one of the others in our pack. We like to keep busy. Remember, only one female." He winked at her and she felt herself melt a little and hated the disarming effect he had on her.

"And you live longer than humans?" She asked.

He nodded, "We can live pretty infinitely, but wolves don't usually. A lot of us die during childhood or into adulthood. People generally don't like us much, both humans, and nonhumans."

She didn't miss the sadness that came to those intense eyes but he didn't elaborate.

"So why aren't you with your pack?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Stop." She frowned at him, she wanted him to tell her.

He frowned at her and rose out of his chair. "I'm hungry, I'm going to go find us something to eat. And while we eat, I will tell you why I am not with my pack."

"Fine. But can you put some clothes on?" She asked, frustrated at being presented with his swinging cock as he stood up.

He grinned as he walked out of the room, "I don't have any clothes."

~*~*~*~

Grigory looked over at the woman who had sat down gently at the kitchen table when they'd walked into the room. He poured her a glass of sweetened iced tea and let her sit at the table, her hands crossed as she stared at him walking around her grandmother's kitchen, opening drawers and cabinets until he had the lay of the land.

"Before I tell you about why I left my pack, I want to tell you how I feel about you. Because no matter which information I give you first, you're going to tell me I'm full of shit." He told her over his shoulder as he squatted to take out a pot, giving her a new and interesting view of his ass, he could tell by the way he smelled her pussy clench behind him.

"But you're going to be honest with me, because I'm not going to be okay with you lying to me." She told him, and he nodded.

"I want to fuck you. I want to claim you. The moment I saw you standing by that pool of water, the way you stood there in such pain, your eyes," He shook his head and stiffened at the memory while he rose and filled the pot with water, "I felt my gut tighten and my cock throb and I got this feeling that werewolves get when they scent their mate. I wanted to go to you then and claim you. Hard."

"But you didn't."

Grigory shook his head, "No, because I am bonded with my pack. Anya belongs to my alpha, and while I'm not the omega male, I still can't decide to claim a female without her permission. And Anya likes being the only female."

"That sounds archaic."

He grinned as he pulled a package of pasta out of the cabinet and set it on the counter.

"I'm old, BiBi, so are werewolf customs."

"They haven't modernized?"

He chuckled a throaty sound that rumbled out of somewhere low, "God, no. We wouldn't survive. There has to be a pack order. Anya is an alpha female. She is not in charge, and is actually incredibly submissive to Sergei, Yakov, our beta, Yegor, Aidan and myself. Very submissive. We've each laid claim to her, but it's not like Sergei's. His is the most secure."

"You said you're not the omega. And you've said alpha, beta, and omega. I get alpha."

"Alpha is like the president, he's in charge. Everything goes through him."

"Including your cock." She muttered and he nodded.

"Betas are second in command and take over if something happens to the alpha, or if he challenges him. He would also get ownership of Anya in that case."

"Does your second plan to challenge Sergei?"

"Yakov?" Grigory smiled and shook his head, "He challenged him when the pack broke apart before I joined, and he lost. He stayed on because he wants a strong alpha. And he's very committed to Anya."

"And you?"

"I am committed to Anya." He nodded, staring at her for a moment before turning and finding a bottle of sauce.

"Omega?"

"Omegas are like the weakest link in a pack. But that doesn't mean they don't have a special place in the pecking order. Yegor is our omega, mostly because he is our youngest. He stays close to Anya, ensures she keeps in line, is safe, sated, watched. It's kind of his job."

"What are you?"

"I'm a delta." He smiled.

"A delta?" She raised her eyebrow as she took another sip of her tea.

"I hold the pack together."

She shook her head, and he understood her disbelief. She didn't even know werewolves were real until he had changed in front of her.

"There was another member of your pack-." She asked as he walked back over to the fridge to take out the Italian sausage he had seen inside.

"Aidan. He's new. I have a feeling he'll shape up to be an epsilon, a protector."

"How'd he get into the pack?" She asked.

Grigory frowned as he thought about how to start this particular conversation, it would end with him having to talk about, and think about, the reason he ended up naked in the woods.

"He brought us someone who needed help, and then he stuck around for a while because he is distantly related to our alpha, and partly because he fell in love with Anya."

"And you guys were like 'sure, come fuck my special non-human?'" BiBi sounded a little more bitter than she meant, and Grigory frowned and looked up from cutting the sausage.

"It was complicated." He murmured as he took out a pan and added a little olive oil.

"'I can't fuck you' is complicated." She bit her lip when he looked at her again.

She was strong, and funny, and resilient, and very very very sexually stimulating, and he liked it, he liked her. He hadn't been pushed to like her, either, he liked her because it came naturally.

"Another nonhuman came to our home. She didn't know what she was, but we all knew she was nonhuman."

"How did you know?"

"She had wings. And her ears were kind of pointed. And when she touched someone, she cured them."

"Cured them?"

He nodded, "She can cure anyone. Wounds, cancer, disease. She cured our son Sam's blindness."

"You have a son?"

"Sam is Anya's son with her first husband, who was human. I only have one child with Anya so far, Hannah, she's just a pup now. But I have many other children with many other mates, mates I do not have anymore." He told her firmly.

"But you called him 'our son.'" She wanted clarification.

"Yeah, all of Anya's children we all consider to be ours. That's what happens in a pack."

"But you know Hannah is yours."

Grigory smiled and nodded, "I can smell it."

He watched her roll her eyes and moved over to her and put his hands on either side of her face and moved his mouth over hers slowly, slipping his tongue lazily within her mouth and grating it slowly against her tongue.

"You just let a very old man kiss you." He winked at her as he moved back to the food.

"I'm not letting you change the subject." She told him.

"Vesper touches humans and fixes them without any repercussions to herself, but when she fixes nonhumans, she takes on their most primal urge, at least for a while. She cured another nonhuman at our home and got the urge to-to fuck."

"I think I don't really understand nonhumans. It's like all you guys do is fuck, or keep people from fucking, or tell people who they have to fuck."

He grinned but didn't say anything as he added the pasta to the boiling water and moved back over to the meat he had cooking.

"We didn't know how to get her to stop feeling...desire, so Anya decided that we needed to fuck her, and she told Aidan if he fucked her, she would let him join our pack. She figured that it would hurt her less for Aidan to be with another woman, then join the pack, than one of us to fuck her."

"That is so insane."

He nodded, "But there was nothing else to do, she was so aroused and we didn't want her to hurt herself. We felt like it was the safest way to go about it. Anya sat on Aidan's cock while he ate-ate Vesper. But getting her to come wasn't enough. Anya told me to fuck her ass."

"Sheeeee got to fuck you." BiBi frowned, not realizing the tear that came to her eye as he frowned back at her.

"I fucked her ass." He stressed the word, "Only her ass. When Anya told me to. Sergei agreed. I didn't want to. I belong to Anya. Afterwards, Anya ended up having to spit some of Yakov's cum in her pussy to get her to calm down. Nothing else worked."

"So why aren't you with your pack."

"I am a delta." He frowned, this was hard to explain, "A protector. I felt very protective of Vesper after, and although we'd sent her to someone who could figure out what type of nonhuman she was, she wasn't happy, it was a...difficult situation, and I went there once to try to convince her that I could help, at the suggestion and agreement of my pack. They felt like maybe it would be best at that point for her to belong to us. And I protect the pack. At that point, having already known even a piece of her body, I was happy to. This is the first pack that I've ever been in that there was only one female."

"She said no."

He bristled and added some more spices to the sauce he poured in with the meat.

"She said no."

"So you ran away?"

He smiled softly and shook his head. "No. After that, I went back to my pack. I'd been in danger while I was trying to convince her to let me claim her."

"Ok, so you've said 'claim' so many times..."

"Bite her. It's a very intimate bond. Extremely difficult to break. In the old days, alphas were the only ones who could fuck females they claimed, but that changed. Way before I was born. Now, he gets to mate and breed her alone the first time. The rest of us get equal access to her after that. I think the change had to do with what was happening in the world back then, the need for survival."

"Back then?"

"It's a lot of werewolf history, BiBi, and I can't explain it all. You're not...in a pack. But there was a time that my species had been practically hunted out of existence. Humans may not know about us now, but they did. A long time ago." Grigory checked the pasta and found it to be done.

While he looked for a strainer, he stayed quiet for a moment.

"You said that your whole pack claimed Anya."

He breathed in the scent of the pasta as he poured it over the strainer and felt his stomach growl. His body heated a bit as he thought of the night he had claimed Anya. He could still feel his teeth sinking into her ass, branding her as theirs.

"Yes, it's not a normal practice. Usually, a female is brought in when one of the males wants to claim her, he senses it physically within his body. Like, like I feel right now." He sent his eyes to her dark ones and watched them widen a bit, and he knew her pussy was still aware of him, aware of what he wanted, and he growled low in his throat.

"But you claimed her." He watched her shake her head, it was confusing.

Grigory nodded and found a large bowl and poured the pasta into it before adding the sauce. Sprinkling some spices on top, he began to stir everything together. "My claim, all the claims on her but the alpha, are tenuous. I could have broken it easily if I'd claimed Vesper."

"But your bond with the pack would have changed?"

He shook his head as he pulled out a plate and took the plate and the bowl and put it on the kitchen table before grabbing some utensils.

"No, the bond is a bond. A claim is about ownership, my cock to her -."

"Cunt." He watched as she muttered, her eyes watching him as he ladled her out a healthy portion of pasta from the large amount that he had prepared.

"If I'd bit Vesper, she would have belonged to me, I would have bred her first, and if the pack were dispersed, she would still be mine. Unless she broke it. I can't break a claim, only an alpha can break his own claim." He handed her a fork and her plate.

She took it quietly and slowly began to fork some pasta while he shoved the bowl of the remainder in front of him and sat down on a chair at her side. She looked at him, there were at least four or five more servings in the bowl, and he looked like he was going to eat all of it.

"Hungry?"

Grigory's chest rumbled as he gave her a dark look, "Famished."

He watched her gorgeous dark skin shade with pink at where the tank top didn't cover her upper chest and she looked down at her food. He was definitely hungry.

"When did you leave the pack?" BiBi asked him after taking a few dainty bites of her food. He could tell she liked his cooking.

"We were invited to her wedding."

Grigory watched her eyes fly to his face, "That's cold."

He shook his head, "We used to be employed by her fia-her husband. My pack still cared about her, and I wanted to make sure she was happy. She had asked Anya to be in her wedding."

"Still, here, you asked this girl to let you bite her ass..."

"Claim her, BiBi. It's not so simple."

She nodded, "Ok, you ask to claim her and she says no."

He nodded, "And her husband threw me into a wall a bunch of times to make sure that I got the message."

Her eyes were wide as she stared at him, waiting for him to say more. He didn't.

"You went?"

Grigory ate several more bites of the food before taking a sip of her iced tea and looking at her, his free hand settling over the back of her hand, one rough finger pad making circles on it.

"We went. And I had an opportunity to speak with Vesper, to see if she was truly happy, if she really wanted to be with her fiancé." He dug into the food after that, the memory of that day was still strong, painful. He'd been so stupid.

"And she wanted to."

He frowned at his half empty bowl, "I asked her to let me claim her. Even though my whole pack ordered me not to. I told her that I would leave with her, leave the pack."

She was looking at him again, her eyes taking in the tension in his face, the way his eyes filled with pain and got watery. Her hand had twisted in his grasp to clutch his.

"You would break your pack bond for this woman?"

He turned his head sideways a bit and did a weird jerky nod, "I thought I could at the time, I thought it was the right thing to do, to keep her safe, and I felt...something...for her. And I thought she did for me...but it wasn't-she didn't..."

"She was in love with someone else." BiBi sighed, squeezing his hand.

"Yes."

"And she told you no, again."

He nodded, another bite of food. Slowly chewed before he took a long swallow and stood up to refill her iced tea as he gulped the remainder down.

"I may be old, BiBi, very old, but it hurt."

"Being rejected always hurts." BiBi told him and he nodded as he sat back down, bringing the hole pitcher of tea with him from the fridge this time.

"I got angry, I felt stupid, exposed, it's a hard thing for a wolf to ask to claim someone and have them say no."

"Twice."

He nodded, looking at her out of the corner of his eye, "Twice. I needed to be alone, to lick my wounds, so to speak. Everyone was in my head screaming, telling me what to do, trying to calm me down, yelling at me, telling me what an idiot I was, and I was so angry. I'm a delta, what I was doing to our pack was tearing me up inside."

"So you ran away."

Grigory nodded slowly and then sat up straight after finishing his last bite of pasta. Looking around him instead of at her eyes.

"I pushed them away and changed into a wolf and ran."

"Okay, so, I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but I don't understand. You said they were in your head."

"We communicate telepathically within our pack. I can hear Anya, the pack males, and all of Anya's children. Though not her four with the dragons." Grigory hadn't meant to tell her about that, but speaking with this woman, he found he needed to be honest, he felt like she deserved that. He wanted to claim her.

"Dragons?"

He frowned and bristled a little, "It's a bit of a sore spot with us, but before she was claimed by our pack, she had other lovers, and gave the dragons four eggs. The children are still in her life, but she belongs to us now."

She nodded and forked another bite of pasta.

"That girl gets around."

Grigory smiled and put his hand over her free one again, "Not anymore. She belongs to us. She's actually very kind. If you could get past the fact that I belong to her, I think you would like her."

"Women hate that when men say shit like that. Seriously. Don't say that to me." He watched as she shook her head as she looked at her near empty plate of food.

"I don't want you to hate her."

"You can't be with me because of her, and while I still kind of want to find my grandma's shotgun and murder you because you're a creeper, I am wet, really WET, and you can't touch me." She frowned at him as his body stiffened and he reacted quite physically.

Grigory was on his knees with her chair shoved in front of his body in a second, her knees wide apart, and his hands pulling her pants down while he moved her to the edge of her seat. His hands grabbed her ass and held her tightly as he moved his mouth to cover her clit, and he felt her orgasm as he sucked hard, harder than she could handle, judging from her cry and the way she grabbed really hard at the back of his head. Her scent was like liquor, making him drunk with need as he shoved his tongue to grind coarsely against her swollen clit before he shifted and shoved it deep inside of her pussy.

"Oh, Jes-oh, ahhhhhh." He looked up to see her head had dropped back and she was panting as he ate her cunt ferociously.

"Cum on me, BiBi." He growled up at her.

"I just did, you fuc-." BiBi squealed as her body tensed and something spectacular caught her up in an orgasm that was more consuming than any that she'd had in the past and she tightened and then puddled into his face, knowing he was rapidly licking up her juice, drinking in everything she gave him. At one point, Grigory finally pulled back and wiped his face with the crook of his elbow, his blue eyes on her, his breathing hard as he sat on the heels of his feet for a moment, his cock was at full staff...again.

"Maybe don't talk about the state of your cunt. I can't control myself." He muttered as he watched her breathing slowly calm down.

"I really don't like you." She reminded him and he chuckled as he rose back to sit on his chair.

"You broke your pack bond." She said quietly a little later, after they'd sat in silence getting their breathing under control.

"I blocked them from my head, it's not breaking the bond, but it definitely strains it. Once I was far enough away, it wasn't as hard, and when they aren't focused on trying to speak to me, it's pretty easy to ignore. I haven't broken it. I don't want to." He said that last sentence very firmly as he looked at her.

"So you'll go back." She asked, her face falling a little as she watched him nod without hesitation.

"Yes. Last night, when I stopped to sleep, I intended to make my way back when I woke up."

"And then you saw me."