When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 01 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, "And I knew I had to claim you."

"But you can't."

Grigory frowned, his eyebrows coming together in frustration as he looked at her, "BiBi, can you not tell that your body wants the same as mine? I would think that's obvious by the way you can't calm down, even when you tell yourself that I'm a stranger, a creeper, and that you want me out of your house. If you were serious, I would have left."

He watched her frown, knew he was risking a great deal by telling her that. After a minute, she sighed, "Ok, fine, I kind of like you. A little bit. At least your mou-."

"Please don't talk about your body or mine, I can't control myself." Grigory's chest rumbled and he watched her bite her lower lip between her teeth.

"But you're going back to...Duluth?"

He nodded, "Yes."

"But, this..." Her hand waved between the two of them.

"I need to take you to my pack. Get permission. And then I'm going to claim you."

She looked at him blankly, her mouth a little open and her breath a little quicker.

"I'm not jaunting off across the country with some naked white wolf-man so he can get permission from some other probably white girl to fuck him and let him bite my ass." She was a little angry, he could tell.

"Anya's skin color has nothing to do with the fact that I belong to her." Grigory put his hands in his hair as he rested his elbows on the table.

"Ok, I am trying so hard not to pitch a fit here or something, but I'm fixin' to if you keep telling me that you belong to another woman while you sit at my grandmama's kitchen table naked." Her voice wasn't as strong as she was trying to make it, he could sense her frustration from the way her lower lip shook as she spoke, and she choked a little on a few words. Her accent definitely thickened when she got angry.

"I can't claim you without her permission." He said very quietly, not wanting to anger her more, knowing he probably would anyway.

"Then don't claim me. Get out of my house." She waved her hand towards the kitchen door.

Grigory frowned, "I want to claim you. I need to."

He moved his hands to fold over his forearms as he looked at her sigh hard and close her eyes. She looked to be concentrating on her breathing, and he was sure she was counting in her head. Grigory wondered how high she would count before she opened her eyes. He had half decided to eat her cunt again to get her back in the conversation again when her dark chocolate eyes opened and focused on his face.

"Would it change anything if I told you that, at the age of 23, I am not sure I want to be claimed by a guy who looks just about old enough to be my dad, that I might not be ready for such a thing?"

Grigory smiled, his mouth staying closed as it folded wide side to side as he shook his head at her, "No."

He watched her exasperated sigh and then she closed her eyes again.

"Let's say-let's say I get a lobotomy and decide to join you on your trek up North and you ask this bi-this woman who you belong to, for permission to claim me. What if she says no?" Grigory stiffened, that was a good question, and he'd already wrestled with the answer while she slept against him earlier.

"Anya lived as a human for most of her life. She was used to monogamy. Bonding with our pack, I don't think she would have really chosen to be with all of us, but now....now she wouldn't have it any other way. The idea of bringing even Aidan in was difficult for her, and she did it because she was desperate. Asking to claim you, she will be hurt." He explained slowly, moving his arms so that his forearms rest on the table, but so that his hands were splayed open almost parallel to each other, closer to her.

"So she could say no." Grigory felt his cock twitch hard at the concern in her voice. She wanted him, he knew that already, but it felt good to know it, from her reaction.

"She could." He nodded, but then his hands grabbed hers and held them on top of the table, "But she won't."

"But if she said no, what would you do? You would choose her, over me." Her eyes were filling with tears and he felt his gut pull.

"I would choose her over you." He wasn't surprised when she jerked away from him and stood up, nearly knocking her chair to the ground as it slid back from the table.

She bent and began tugging her pants back up over her shapely, small ass.

"BiBi, I can't explain it in a way you would understand. This pack, this pack is everything to me. I can't leave. I have to go back. I have to return. They're my family." He stood but did not move closer to her.

"But you told this other woman, the one who rejected you, that you would leave the pack for her." Her voice sounded more shrill, she was trying not to cry, she wasn't succeeding, and lines of moisture were running down her cheeks.

"It would have been the wrong decision. I would have been miserable without my pack. I feel stronger with them than with any other pack I've been a part of. It's a very deep bond, a blood bond, BiBi. I can't break with them. Not even for you, not even if I might want to."

"I don't like werewolves, at all. Y'all can go straight to hell." Her voice was more weepy now and she sunk back onto her chair, her hands crossed in her lap.

"I'm sure many of us end up there, BiBi. I hate making you feel this way, it is not what I want. In a normal pack, in a normal pack, I would take you to them, get a quick nod, and then fuck you and make you mine."

"But your pack is special."

He nodded, despite the fact that her statement was made sarcastically, "It is deeper. Anya is not cruel, she will be able to see how strongly I want you when she is back in my head, she won't want to hurt me. She won't say no. I wouldn't take you there if I thought there was a chance that she would say no. I wouldn't do that to you. I-I care about you, a great deal."

"You don't know anything about me." She muttered.

"The moment I claim you, I will know everything about you."

She shook her head at him, "But now, you don't know me at all."

"My body knows what it needs to know about yours, BiBi, I wanted to claim you the moment I saw you, I didn't need to know anything else."

"But that's dumb. What if I was a serial murderer, or a drug addict, or-."

Grigory chuckled and sat forward, "You're not any of those things, BiBi, you are my mate."

He felt her body heat rise as she responded to the guttural way he laid claim to her and sat up a little, needing to calm his cock.

"Don't you even have questions about me? You could claim me and then not like what you got."

He shook his head, "I like you a lot. Claiming you just makes you mine. And I want that very much."

"But she could say no."

He shook his head and sighed, "Anya won't say no. She will want me happy. This will make me happy. She will not say no."

"But-."

"BiBi," His voice raised and she widened her eyes at him, "She will let me claim you. I want you, I have to have you, she is not mean, she will not say no."

BiBi sat across from him, her face contemplative as she nodded slowly, her eyes not quite meeting his for several moments. Grigory frowned, he needed her to understand, he just needed her to. This would be so much easier if this had been any of the other packs he had been involved with, or even this one had Anya not been in the picture. They'd all had an itch to find a mate, it hadn't been natural to just run in a pack of four males. It had been lonely. And Anya, Anya was spectacular, but she was just one woman, and while all of them had claimed her, the relationship, the bond she had with their alpha was deep, deeper than he'd seen with alphas and their mates in the past, and there was only so much time she could devote to the other males of the pack. There were a LOT of children to care for. Her time was stretched. But BiBi, she would be his. And his mate met his needs first.

"So what if she says yes?" Her question made him tighten his mouth in a line for a second before he rumbled a needy sound from his chest.

"Then I claim you and we fuck."

"And then I belong to you."

He nodded, knowing from the light in her eyes that she was much too modern to want to be told that she belonged to them.

"Yes. You will belong to me."

"Then I am part of the pack?" She asked.

Grigory frowned, this was the trickiest part, "No. Once I claim you, once I've bitten you, well....it will start with a hunt, I don't want to fuck you before that."

"A...hunt?" Her voice was nervous and he rumbled his chest, his eyes closing as he thought about how delicious that would be, to hunt this woman.

"Yes. our property has a large forest, and you would go there. And we would find you. I would fuck you, and bite you to mark my claim."

She shivered and he about came across the table at her again.

"How come I feel like you wouldn't be like this?" She indicated him as he sat at the table.

Grigory grinned and his chest puffed a little, "I would be in my true form for the hunt, BiBi. It's the only way. I would fuck you as who I truly am."

"Iiii-don't think I could-."

"You will, BiBi. It's the only way I can claim you. I'll mark you with my teeth, and then we will fuck. It will only hurt for a moment, but you will bare it forever, it keeps wolves from other packs from mating with you."

"Where will you bite me?" She asked, she didn't say where 'would' you bite me, but where will, as if she had already decided to let him, and he felt his cock stiffen again.

Grigory smiled and shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "Most likely on that beautiful ass of yours."

She nodded again, looking at her hands in her lap for a few moments, "And then I would belong to you."

"Yes. You would be mine." He moved his hands to his knees.

"And the pack, I would be-wait the fuck..." She frowned, and then glared at him, "You said-you said 'we would find you.'"

He nodded slowly, this was going to be it. She wasn't going to like this at all. It had been hard enough for her to hear that another woman had to ok them being together, it had been impossible to even let him sit here and eat with her, a stranger, at her table, and it had been painful to hear that he would leave her for his pack. But this. This would be it.

"After I fuck you you and claim you, then the other members of my pack will fuck you. They will not bite you, however, your claim will only be to me."

Grigory watched her eyes closely, but she was guarding her reaction to his words, and he waited. He waited for what seemed like days before those dark chocolate masses seemed to heat up and broil and then she pushed herself up from the table and walked out of the room. He whimpered out a yelp and stood as well, walking to the doorway of the kitchen.

"BiBi." He said as he looked to see that she was across the living room, her ass and legs visible as she bent within a closet door.

She stood up at the same moment he smelled metal, lead, and heard a cock and Grigory growled and backed a step into the kitchen, his hands going up, palms out in a sign of surrender. When BiBi turned on him, pointing the shotgun at his chest, cocked, and loaded, he could tell, Grigory whimpered again. Yes, she most definitely did not like him right now.

"Get the FUCK out of my house." Her dark eyes glared at him, her upper lip twitching from the way she'd pulled it up into her cheeks a bit, her anger was seeping off of her in waves, and it was directed completely at him.

"BiBi, please..." He said very very softly and tensed when she raised the barrel of the gun to point directly at his face.

"Will this do damage to you? Or do I need some special bullet or something?" She growled through her tight mouth. He was pretty sure he was hands down, all in, completely in love with her.

He lifted the right corner of his mouth in a soft smile, "You don't need anything special, you can kill me with this if you want to."

"Get out."

"I think we should talk."

"GET OUT." She stressed again, waving the gun at him and indicating the door of the living room a little bit. She knew enough about guns not to take it off of him.

Grigory wondered what she would do if he tried to disarm her anyway, and decided it wasn't the way to handle this situation. Sighing, he nodded, keeping his hands in the air.

He took short, careful steps towards the door and she watched, never taking the gun off of him, nor giving any indication that she was going to listen to anything he might say to reason with her. He opened the door and looked at her face again, searching, needing her to listen, but why would she? He had just told her that once he claimed him, he would then let four other men fuck her. Grigory knew it was too much of an ask, way too much of one. She had every reason and right to be angry, she was human, what he had suggested was absolutely not all right.

"Get out!" She shouted and he frowned, his eyes going to the floor as he opened the door wider and stepped outside.

~*~*~*~

BiBi didn't breathe again until the storm door had slapped shut softly at the man's exit, and when she did, it burned all the way in and out. She held the shotgun in one hand and then moved to the inner door and locked it. Then she moved quickly into the kitchen to make sure the back door was locked, as well. She had no intention of letting him back in her house. She promised herself she wouldn't look to see him walk away, and she didn't. Instead, she cleared the plate and bowl from the dining room, washing everything he had used, everything he had touched, before putting the items back where they belonged, back to where her grandmother had kept everything all nice and tidy in the small kitchen. Thinking of her grandmother, she couldn't help but think that the old woman would have probably liked the man who had been sitting at her kitchen table. Granted, not naked, aroused, and making BiBi's body shake and writhe as he had done several times, but she would have liked him.

BiBi didn't want to like him, and she wouldn't, couldn't even consider what he had said to her. He wanted to fuck her as a wolf. Her whole body shook, she'd seen the long rod of him in his canine form, she'd seen it and it had terrified her. There was no way she was going to let that thing sink into her body. Her body shivered and her pussy clenched, Jesus, she had to get some control. Once the last of the pans had been put away, BiBi walked out of the kitchen and back into her bedroom. She grabbed her bathroom case from her suitcase and went into the bathroom. She needed a shower.

The water only seemed to stimulate her body and she found herself having to turn it nearly to cold and try to cloud her thoughts as she tried to wash his scent, his touch, from her body. BiBi whimpered as she ran her hands over her clit, she was still incredibly sensitive there, and when she closed her eyes, it was the dusky brownish red hair and enchanting blue eyes of the man who had made her clit tender that filled her. She rested her back against the side of the shower wall and allowed herself the image, for just a short time, for just long enough to bring herself to what she swore would be her last and final orgasm brought on by what had happened today with the man, the werewolf. Werewolf, now that was insane. She had to have imagined what she saw, it had to have been a lie, a trick.

Out of the shower, she pulled on a bra and panties, and then redressed in the sweatpants that she'd worn earlier and then grabbed an oversized orange sweatshirt from her college and tugged it on. BiBi then found a thick pair of socks and pulled them on over her small feet before padding her way back through to the living room. Her throat still felt parched and she went straight into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of tea. She had just taken a sip when she heard a soft knock on the front door. Her eyebrow raised as she looked towards it. That idiot. She might actually have to shoot him after all.

As she moved towards the door, she looked down to where she'd sat the shotgun against the wall near the closet and considered grabbing it. Shaking her head, she peered through the small window and saw her friend, Camille, standing on the other side, and the woman's eyes were a little wide and she was looking to her right.

BiBi opened the door wide and smiled at her friend, "Camille. Come in." She waved her friend in, but the taller woman only turned to look at her standing there within the small house.

"Do you realize you have a naked white boy sitting on your porch?" Camille asked, the shock in her voice apparent and BiBi felt her gut tighten.

"What?"

"There is a white boy sitting over there." Camille pointed onto the porch and BiBi stuck her head out the door and looked to see that the infuriating werewolf had not left like she'd told him, he had merely went outside and sat down on the edge of her grandmother's porch, his feet dangling over the side, not quite hitting the ground, and his hands palm down on the porch at either side of his ass.

His blue eyes were on her and she could see the hint of humor deep within. His cock was thankfully not standing at attention, but it was very very visible.

"Ignore him." She scooted her head back into the house, grabbed her friend's arm and pulled her inside before shutting and locking the door.

"Who is that, BiBi?" Camille asked, a wide smile on her face as she followed her friend into the kitchen and watched as the girl poured her a glass of tea with shaky hands.

"He's an idiot is who he is." BiBi muttered as she handed her friend the glass, she had forgotten that Camille was coming by today to help her go through her grandmother's papers.

"Obviously, he's sitting in the cold outside completely naked." Camille chuckled and sat down.

BiBi frowned at the girl she'd known her entire life. They'd been the only two black girls in their kindergarten class that year and had spent many a recess braiding each other's hair and singing songs together. Camille had even been her roommate when she was an undergraduate at UT Knoxville. He was sitting in the cold, it was barely March.

She rolled her eyes and excused herself for a minute. Grabbing a blanket out of the closet, she opened the door and tossed it in his direction.

"Thank you." He said and she groaned at him.

"Go away."

"I want to talk to you."

"No."

"BiBi, you can't say anything about me to-."

"Oh, don't be stupid. Everything you say is bullshit. Go away." She didn't wait to see if he actually left, he was pulling the blanket around him as she turned away, slammed the door shut and locked it again before going back into the kitchen.

"BiBi, you have to tell me about that." Camille indicated the man on her porch with her glass of tea as BiBi sat across from her.

BiBi sighed, having no real idea how to explain why an older white man would be sitting on her porch.

Naked.

"His name is Grigory."

"I know that, he told me." Camille grinned when her friend blushed.

"He...likes me."

"I know, he told me that, too."

"Well, Jesus, it doesn't sound like I need to answer any questions about him, you already know everything."

"BiBi, now, you know I love you. But there is a naked white man sitting on your porch who looks like his muscles were sketched onto him by Michelangelo, and you're tense. Like, tense tense. What is going on?"

"Nothing." BiBi sighed, it was unfortunate, "Nothing is going on. He likes me, but I don't-he's going to leave."

"He doesn't look like he's leaving."

"Camille," BiBi closed her eyes a moment, "he's not my type."

"No, he's not."

"He's old."

"He's hot. And did you see the size of his....parts?" Camille's question made BiBi blush to her ears and her friend cackled at her.

"Oh, you more than saw those, didn't you?"

"Stop, I did not have sex with that idiot."