When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 01 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So werewolves don't just change in a full moon?"

He smiled and shook his head, "We are forced into a change for the darkness of a full moon, but we can change any time we want. During a moon, it's intense though, and we have a heavy urge to fuck the females we have during that night. I would love to hunt you in a full moon."

"Didn't we just have a full moon not long ago?"

He nodded, "Yes. but the pack bond kept me from wanting to mate anyone but Anya. It is quite...painful to not be able to."

"When is the next one?"

"End of the month."

BiBi nodded as she waited for him to continue. "Sergei bit a female human before I joined his pack. A long time ago. A human he wasn't allowed to claim. It caused a situation and his pack broke apart. That was when Yakov fought him for alpha and lost."

"Was that when he went wolf for a while."

She watched his nod, "It was hard. For a while it was the two of them, and then they came across me in Colorado. My pack alpha had died and the...change in leadership...wasn't going well. I figured there were worse things than taking off with two strong males to form a new pack. Yegor...he came later. But Sergei kept us centered. We finally settled in Duluth. And went to work for Mr. Hughes."

"Mr. Hughes?"

"He is the nonhuman owner of a spa filled with nonhumans. It's a sex spa." He told her cautiously.

BiBi felt her eyes widen, then narrow a bit, "A sex spa?"

He nodded, "We were employed to service submissive women."

"You were paid to fuck women."

"Yes, that is what Sergei had been supposed to do when he claimed the human girl."

"Why would you do that?"

"Fuck human girls?"

BiBi nodded, "Yes."

"Sergei wasn't ready to have female wolves around again. He'd been hurt pretty badly when Mr. Hughes had wiped the memory of the human girl he had claimed. It was bad. Really bad." He was looking to the side, his eyes filled with the memories of that time when he had first met his alpha.

"So he now has Anya. Tell me about Yakov, the oldest." She didn't want him to dwell.

His lips spread in a grin as he thought about the large, dark haired man.

"Yakov is the biggest of us." He laughed when she widened her eyes, "He's also like a great big teddy bear, according to Anya. He is kind, thoughtful, sensitive. All those things you women love so much. He's very smart. If he wasn't such a beta, he'd be a gamma. He sort of fills both of those roles."

"You're going to need to make me a spreadsheet of werewolf hierarchy." BiBi muttered.

"Aidan is next in age, but close to Yegor in age, they're both older than your....grandfather....though."

"So weird." She sighed as he continued.

"He's the newest member of our pack, so he's still kind of finding his place. He's careful, though, wants to do the right thing, learn how to please Anya, how to keep the other males from getting frustrated with him. He's also really good with the kids. He has none with Anya yet, though...they might have bred her without me." She watched the way he frowned and looked in pain for a moment.

"That bothers you?" She asked.

He nodded, "Yes. Missing a breed is...painful."

BiBi sighed, she was becoming aware that being a werewolf was extremely complicated.

"Yegor, is, well, he's happy, lively, almost like a goddamned puppy at times, but he is great at keeping Anya grounded. A great parent wolf, too. He's patient, but fun. He smiles a lot and doesn't like that sometimes, when we're all fucking, he has to wait for all of us needy wolves to have our fill before he gets a turn."

"Most of you have Russian names, but you met in the States?" She asked when the thought dawned on her.

He nodded, "Werewolves have a tendency to pack best with those from similar regions at birth. Aidan works through his familial tie with Sergei. We're drawn to pack together."

BiBi nodded, it made sense. She wondered how well he had bonded with his last pack. He had made it sound like it had been pretty easy to break that bond and leave them.

"I'm not asking this to start a fight, I already know the answer, I think," BiBi sighed as he tensed a little bit, "After you claim me, you'll continue fucking Anya, won't you?"

"Yes. I belong to her." He nodded.

"But you said I will belong to you, how do you not then belong to me?"

His chest rumbled and he frowned, "I will belong to you, but she is the alpha female, I will always belong to her. Just like once you're in the pack, you will also belong to Sergei."

"They're more than just words, aren't they 'bond,' 'belong,' 'claim?' They mean something special in the language of a wolf."

He nodded.

"My belonging to Sergei, that wouldn't bother you?"

"Not the way it bothers you that I will always belong to Anya. I'm not human." He told her, his voice was deep, stressed because he wasn't able to really explain it, and she understood that.

They'd sat and stared at each other for a while before Grigory had put his hands on the table in front of him and half risen from his seat, "I tried to fuck you this morning, BiBi. I tried to go against my alpha. I want you."

His words had made her shiver and she'd sat there while he'd cleared the dishes, cleaned them and put them away, and then he'd sat across from her again. He'd grabbed a notepad and a pen from somewhere and put it down in front of him.

"It's about a thirteen-hour drive straight to Duluth from here. But I am sure you need to settle things with this house? You don't usually live here?" His question had surprised her.

"I-I had intended to stay here for the week and get things packed up. I have a few weeks before the landlord wants it back. I think he's going to sell." She sighed as she looked around the house. If it wasn't so far away from her job, she would buy it herself. She loved the little two-bedroom house.

"I'll call a moving company and have everything moved to our property. Then you can take your time looking through it."

"Your property."

He nodded, "Yes, we own a lot of acreage up outside of Duluth. There is plenty of space. You will not feel crowded."

BiBi knew why he said the last, he was talking about Anya. "I have an apartment in Paducah. And a job there." She told him.

"What do you do?"

"I'm a speech path at Lourdes Hospital in Paducah. I also work at the school district. I was taking some time off to settle my grandmother's affairs." BiBi told him.

"So you have a little time before you would need to resign. We would be up in Minnesota before too long." He told her and BiBi bristled a little bit. Quitting her job. Leaving the area of the country she'd lived in her whole life. He was asking so much. And he gave her NOTHING in return.

"You said you've had mates before. How many women have you claimed?" She asked.

The question confused him and he put his pen down, "Four."

The answer surprised her, "You've claimed four women."

He nodded, "I have been alive a long time."

"Were they human?"

He shook his head. "Not all of them."

"And you're not with them now."

"Humans live a short time, my mate that was human, she died in her seventies. The other three...two broke the claim and the third died." His eyes showed his pain, and she realized that he had loved the women he had claimed, it was not a light association with him.

"Why did they leave you?"

"Times change, they find other wolves they would rather mate with."

"Will Anya ever leave your pack do you think?"

He bristled and growled a little at her.

BiBi bit her lip and put her hand out towards him, palm out, "I am not expecting her to, that is not why I asked."

"Anya is different...wolves are feisty, moody. Anya is very closely bonded with us. I don't ever see her breaking Sergei's claim, or him breaking the claim he has on her."

"I can't leave until tomorrow. I have something I need to drive back to Paducah for tonight." She told him as he began jotting something down on his paper again.

His eyes went to her face questioningly, like he couldn't understand that she might actually have had a life before he came tumbling paws first into her presence.

"It's not a date, Grigory. I'll take you with me. I have a feeling that you'll enjoy it." She smiled at him as he bit the inside of his cheek at her.

They sat at the table another hour as she tried and failed to argue with him about who was going to pay to get her out of her apartment contract, and then he was on the phone, speaking with an authoritative voice to the people on the other end, movers, to pack up her stuff both here and from her place in Paducah. They would stay in Paducah tonight after her event finished, he had told her. Then after, they had slowly went through the house of her grandmother so that BiBi could get things she wanted to keep with her and move herself, and others that could be quickly tossed. Then, she went in the bathroom as he used her phone. BiBi had asked if he was calling his pack, and he had said that he would not speak with them over the phone. That it was not the way they communicated, and he would get back in touch with them when they got to Minnesota.

She did not understand werewolves, but she also still couldn't quite manage to believe in them. But she wanted Grigory. And the more time she spent around him, the way he liked being close to her, liked to help her, put his hand on her body and rub her gently, the sounds he made when she was near, or the frustration when she pushed from him, the more she realized the extent to which he must feel connected to her. It would have to be intense, wouldn't it? For the big man to want to claim her despite having a female he felt tied to so completely? She still was scared of what she was going to do, but it felt right. It felt good.

~*~*~*~

When Grigory saw BiBi leave the bathroom of her apartment later that afternoon, he wasn't sure what he wanted an answer to first, the skimpy way she was dressed, or the smell that hit him from the rolling bag that she brought out of her bedroom with her.

"What the hell is that?" He decided on the smell, it was strong, assaulting his sensitive nose as she set the rolling bag on its wheels and smiled at him.

"That's my gear." BiBi said, "knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, helmet. I know...it smells."

Her chuckle did nothing to make the smell go away and Grigory frowned and look up at her. BiBi had showered and changed into purple fishnet stockings, black shorts that just covered her ass, and a tight tank top, also black, with some sort of emblem on the front. He let his mouth drop open as he looked at her. She was not leaving the apartment in that.

"What?" She looked at him confused.

"What the hell is that?" He motioned to her clothing, or lack of it.

"This? This is my uniform."

"Uniform?"

She nodded, still smiling, and he realized that she'd put her hair back in a pony tail. "Yes, I'm on a roller derby team. We have a bout tonight. I have to go."

"And you're going dressed like that?" He frowned, and she laughed again.

"You are so old."

"Men are going to see you, BiBi." He moaned, and she could tell just how much that upset him.

"Grigory, you are going to be right there. I have a feeling you will protect me from anyone you don't like."

"I may murder someone tonight with you dressed like that, BiBi." Grigory frowned, he did not like her dressed so skimpily, but this human world was so different than the one he lived in. Instead of arguing with her, he took the handle of the offensive smelling bag and let her lead them out of her apartment and to her car.

Soon they had pulled up to the front of what he realized was a roller skating rink and he frowned. He was unfamiliar with whatever roller derby was, but it obviously had to do with BiBi putting on a bunch of pads, and apparently a pair of roller skates.

He frowned as he walked inside with her, and he frowned when she found him a chair to sit in where he'd get a good view of the bout. Grigory did, however, cool his facial expressions when she rolled over to him shortly before the bout started so that she could introduce him to several of the other women that she was on a team with. They seemed genuinely pleased to meet him, shook his hand and asked him a few questions before they skated off with the woman he had fallen for. She'd painted black lines under her eyes and someone had helped her put on glittery eye shadow. It only made him frown again.

Her shirt had the words "Black Block Me" and the number "4," none of which he understood until she told him that that was her derby name and number. She also told him that she would be a jammer a lot, so he would get to see her score points. When the bout started and he saw her skate along the ground like she'd been born doing it, turning and veering left and right, trying to get past the group she'd told him were blockers, he was intent on her, his eyes glued to her progress, or lack of it, and he found himself sitting upright, or hunched with his elbows on his knees and his hands resting on his chin. Things seemed to change often on the floor, and it took him some time to figure out just what was going on. At half time, her team up by forty points, BiBi skated over to him for a second and kissed him lightly, now she smelled a lot more like her gear.

"I should have been a lot more concerned with a bunch of women out there putting their hands on your ass than I was about men looking at you." He muttered in her ear and watched as she looked at him with a happy smile.

"One more half and then you can take me back to my place and put your hands on my ass." She whispered in his ear and felt him chuckle.

"Not until you shower."

BiBi went back over to her bench and sat down and grabbed her water. Grigory found that she had been right, he had really enjoyed seeing her play. And was a little sad that once he bonded with her, she might find it harder to remain on a team. He would breed her immediately, and she wouldn't be able to play while pregnant.

When they walked back into her apartment that night, BiBi proudly carrying a "Most Valuable Jammer" trophy that she immediately put on the mantle in her living room, Grigory couldn't take his eyes off her. They'd gone to an after party with her friends and teammates. She'd changed into a really cute, short pink dress despite the cold air outside, and he had relented and danced close to her, even though she knew he had felt, a little bit, like he was old enough to be her dad. Grigory felt his cock twitch as he remembered how she'd introduced him that night to everyone as her boyfriend. It had felt good, felt right, and no one had made any comments about his age. He got the impression that BiBi hadn't dated in a while and they were all just happy she wasn't alone 'right now.' Which, to him had to do with the fact that she'd just lost her grandmother.

He was sitting on his couch, staring at the titles of the books on the bookshelf across the room from him when she came in from the shower, rubbing her hair with a towel as she approached him. Looking up, he realized her body was naked except for that towel in her hair.

"Open your knees, Grigory." She said in a hot, needy voice and he immediately complied, not stopping her when she sank to her knees in front of him and her hands went to the zipper and button closing his jeans.

She had them open and he lifted his hips so she could pull them and his boxers down enough to bare his cock. Grigory groaned when her hands wrapped around the thickening rod and her mouth immediately opened over the tip and he felt her push her tongue against and slightly into the hole at the tip of it. His growl made her shiver, but she continued to flick in and out of him a little before finally opening her mouth as far as she could to surround his whole head and slide onto his cock.

"BiBi." He panted, letting his back fall against the couch and his head rested against the top cushion.

"Let me." She whispered as she popped off his cock for a second before moving back onto him, shifting her body so that she could take him deeper inside of her mouth, making him growl and grab her by her hair to hold her on him.

"Take me deeper, BiBi." He groaned as she rose to her feet, needing to tilt her neck more to do as he bid. "There, open. Swallow. There. Good girl."

He felt his cock slide against her uvula and up into her throat and Grigory growled, slowly pulling her head down until she had taken the length of his cock deep inside. He could feel her fighting it a bit and moved off to let her breathe. After several big gasps, he bucked his cock back into her mouth and moved deeply into her a little quicker this time, not stopping again until his cock was balls deep in her mouth.

He wanted to tell her that having her like this made him long for when he would be planted balls deep in her like this while another cock would fill her pussy at the same time, possibly even her ass. He wanted to tell her just how much he would enjoy her being so filled, so dominated by the males of his pack, but he knew the threads holding her together right now were tenuous at best. There was time for that later, when she was his, when she couldn't fight him about being with the others. She would want to be with them, she would understand, and he knew that once she met his pack, she would understand.

He was still moving in and out of her, and it took very little time to bring him to orgasm, his cum squirting into her stomach, filling her, making her gag a little and he pulled out while the final load gushed from his end, and she grabbed his cock and drank his cum happily.

"Wait here." She whispered breathlessly when she had her breath back enough to speak, and then he watched as she disappeared again.

When she came back, and he saw what was in her hands, he tensed and immediately took the large dildo and gel from her and pointed at the floor in front of him.

"Ass up, BiBi." He growled, already getting aroused again at the thought of filling her hole with anything, even a fake cock.

She immediately got to her knees in front of him, her back to him, and she bent forward and put her hands on the ground.

"You just have the one cock, BiBi?" He asked as he opened the gel.

Her head shake made his chest grumble. "Where?"

"Top drawer of my dresser." She said nervously.

He went into her bedroom and opened the drawer. She had two more cocks in there, one a little smaller than the one she'd brought, and one slightly bigger. He grabbed both and took them into the living room with her.

"Grigory." She whimpered, her body shaking as she watched him put the ones he'd grabbed by the other one.

He spanked her right ass cheek a little and then rubbed it when she whimpered and pushed back towards him.

"Stay." He ordered as he squeezed the bottle of gel over her asshole and pussy, hearing her whimper and her ass tightened a little.

"Grigory." She gasped when he pushed a finger up and into her ass.

"Have you been fucked in your ass before, BiBi?" He asked, his voice guttural, filled with his desire to fuck her in this way.

Her head shook and he practically came with pleasure. He would be the first to own her ass.

"Does that feel good?" He asked as he moved his finger in and out slowly.

He felt her body shiver and she pressed into his finger.

"Uhmmm." Her voice was shaky, weak.

"Two will be even better, BiBi." He knew it made her afraid, but he pushed two fingers in her and grinned at the way her ass gripped him nicely.

"Oh, God." Her voice was sultry and rubbed against his skin, igniting it and making him hot for her.

He put three fingers in her when he could feel her body start to relax more into him and enjoyed the heady whimper that she gave at the increase in pressure. Soon, he was punching his fingers hard up into her ass and she was meeting each beat forward with a backwards jerk of her hips.