When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 01 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you totally want to." Her friend chuckled throatily her her.

"I don't want to talk about him." BiBi stood up.

"Ok. We'll just leave him on the porch." Camille put her glass down.

"Whatever. You're fixin' to help me with grandmama's stuff right?" BiBi looked intently at her friend, she really could not talk about the werewolf on her porch, she just couldn't. The thought of doing so was making her eyes cloud with tears.

"Yup, we're gonna do that." Camille nodded at her, knowing her friend well enough to know when to leave her alone.

Hours went by as the two of them sat at the kitchen table with her grandmother's paperwork, calling the different entities that would need to be notified of her death, paying bills, and handling all of the mundane, difficult tasks that needed to be completed when someone died. It was hard, to sit there and tell person after person that her grandmother, her only family, had died. It was like she was shouting to the world how very alone she felt. Hours of admitting it aloud did nothing but make her miserable, and BiBi was so overwhelmed by that feeling that she'd forget about the man on her porch, at least until Camille would stand to take a break every so often and notice him still in the same spot, and make a small comment about it.

BiBi ignored her friend every time. She focused on her task, missing the time or two that Camille snuck the man a cup of coffee, though maybe she did notice but didn't care enough to stop her. The phone call to the life insurance company was really hard. She hadn't wanted any money from her grandmother, but she'd been told repeatedly that this was what her grandmother wanted. Plus, BiBi had college loans to pay for, and she knew this would help her. She'd gotten scholarships for her undergraduate degree that had helped, but her master's degree had taken a lot more.

"I have to get going on home, BiBi. James will be waiting on me and the baby will be fussin'." Camille stood up a little later and BiBi glanced up from the check she'd started to write. It was the last one she had in front of her.

"Thank you for being here for this." She told her as she stood up and gave the woman a close, tight hug.

"Of course, BiBi. I love you, and your grandmama. I'm so sorry she's gone." Camille kept her arms around the small woman for a long time.

"Thank you." BiBi couldn't say anything else, not without losing her wits, and she was tired of doing that.

"You said yesterday that you're not going straight home?"

BiBi shook her head, "I don't know. I planned on staying the week. I need to go through everything else and then get rid of the rest. The landlord gave me a few weeks."

Camille nodded, "Well, if you need me to come back, I'm happy to."

BiBi smiled softly and nodded, "I'll let you know."

"Now, I know we're not talking about him, but are you ok, is it ok that I leave you here?" Camille looked towards the front door.

BiBi bit her lower lip and stared absently for several moments at the front window. She couldn't see the man, but she knew he would still be there.

"I'm ok."

"BiBi, your shotgun is out, are you in danger from him?" Camille was a little firmer in her question this time.

BiBi felt her eyes widened as she looked towards where she'd left the shot gun. "Oh, uh, no. I'm not going to shoot him. He's not going to hurt me." He'd already hurt her, she couldn't imagine how he could hurt her any more.

"Ok. You need me, you just call. I'll bring James."

"Of course." BiBi led her friend to the door.

She stepped out but stayed on the threshold as she watched Camille walk down the front steps of her house and climb into the old pickup truck that she'd driven out from Sharon where she lived with her husband and infant daughter. She missed Camille. They didn't get to see each other very much, not since she'd moved away after she'd finished her bachelor's. Sighing, she waved as he friend backed out of her drive and soon was on her way from the small farmhouse. Only when she was out of site did BiBi look at the man who was sitting quietly, watching her from his seat on her porch.

"Are you any good at cooking pork chops?" She asked, not really sure where the question came from, but asking it anyway.

His wide mouth smiled at her and his eyes shined with mischief. "I'd say I'm fairly decent with them."

"Fine. They're in the fridge. I'll be back in an hour." BiBi grabbed her car keys off of the bowl on the table near the front door. She had just grabbed her purse when she felt him move up to stand close to her, very close, she was slammed with the male odor of him.

"Where are you going?" His question came out with his weird yelp and she cocked an eyebrow at him.

"I need some time alone, to think, and you are not going to walk around my house naked forever." She told him and he frowned down at her, not wanting her to leave.

"Fine. You will come back?"

BiBi nodded, "I'll be back. Within an hour. And can-can you please take a shower. I don't think you've bathed since you changed into a wolf, have you?"

He grinned again, and shook his head, "I will bathe, for you."

"Good." She shifted away from him and walked off of the porch and towards her car.

"I'm a 38 waist." He called after her, and she shivered as she walked away. Anyone else who told her that he was a 38 waist, she would consider to be a little chunky, but hearing him say it just aroused her. His waist was lean, but bulky with muscle, and his ass was firm, very well shaped, the curve of it was erotic. He was most definitely not chunky.

~*~*~*~

"What did you put on these?" BiBi asked later as she sat across the table from the man in her kitchen.

Looking at him, she breathed in deeply at the sight of him in the gray t-shirt and white and red flannel he wore over it. She'd found some jeans that fit him and had been amazed at the way his thighs and ass had filled out the fabric. She'd gotten him socks, and sneakers, as well, though she'd had to guess on size and had bought the biggest she could fine. They'd fit him nicely, he had told her. She'd also spent way too long trying to decide between boxers or briefs and figured he wouldn't want his cock smashed up against his pelvis. At least that's what she told herself, she'd spent way too long standing there imagining seeing him wearing them.

"I can't tell you. Trade secret." He chuckled at her as she chewed on her food. He knew she'd been checking him out since he'd come out wearing the clothing that she'd bought him. It felt strange to be dressed again.

"You can tell me you're a werewolf, but you can't tell me what you put on the pork chops." She muttered and speared a baby carrot and put it in her mouth.

"A man has to keep some secrets." He did that weird rumbly chuckle thing that she realized was a werewolf thing and felt heat seep through her body again.

"The idea of you being a wolf-." She shook her head, she couldn't even put her feelings into words.

"I am asking for the impossible." He spoke low, his eyes on her as she tilted her gaze up at him.

"I saw you, this morning, how big-." She shook her head. "There's no way."

He tried to hide his grin, "There will be no pain, BiBi, when my cock enters you."

She blushed and her pussy moistened and he stirred again in his chair.

"But, ok, you, having sex with you, as a wolf-that's about all I can handle dealing with right now. But that's not even it. It is, but-. Jesus, you want to share me."

"No." His words was dark, ominous, a low low growl of a syllable that made her shiver and look his way.

"But you said-."

"You will belong to me. You will do only as I ask. And the alpha, but my claim on your body overrules everything. The pack is there to protect you." He stressed each sentence.

"But you said that they would-."

"Fuck you, yes. It's pack behavior. My pack mates will fuck you, they will have access to your body when they wish. But it isn't, I can't explain this. My claim on you, the way I see you, the way I feel for you, I am not sharing you, BiBi." He sounded frustrated, and she didn't understand, he was right. It was completely insane to think that she would be ok with fucking his pack.

"I don't want this." She stated simply, putting her fork down as her eyes filled with tears again.

She heard his canine whimper again as he looked at her all nervous, his eyes wide, his mouth set in a worried line, his body ready to raise and leave again if she were to demand it of him. Did she want that?

"I know." He sighed, defeated.

"I want to go to bed. Will you, will you clean up in here and then come in and sleep by me? Sleep." BiBi said firmly, stressing that last word, she didn't understand it, but she needed him not to leave, but she was exhausted. Her brain had handled all that she could handle right now.

"Yes." He replied without thought, taking what she would give him.

BiBi rose from the table and bent forward, her hands touching both sides of his face as she moved her forehead close to his for a minute, breathing in his scent now, less animal, more man, soap, meat, spice. Before his hands quite connected with her sides, she moved away again and left the kitchen and went into her bedroom.

She pulled off her clothes and tugged the tank top that she's worn earlier over her naked breasts and panties, then went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and hair. Looking at herself in the mirror for a long time before using the toilet and then going back to her bedroom. She'd heard him shifting around her kitchen when she'd walked in, but didn't stop. BiBi couldn't handle any more conversation tonight, she was too screwed up, everything felt upside down. Climbing into bed, she pulled the sheets and blankets over her slim body and turned to her left side, scooting closer to the wall to give him room. Closing her eyes, she was asleep well before the large man entered the room. He stripped down to his boxers and then crawled in behind her on the bed, his left arm moving beneath her neck to bring her back and to use his bicep as a warm pillow for her head, and his right arm wrapped around her waist and his hand rested tightly clutching hers as she pressed them in front of her breasts.

It was early the next morning when BiBi finally opened her eyes, stretching back against the warm body behind her. The arms that were holding her tightened. The palm of the hand of the arm below her head had grabbed hard to one of her breasts, and the other was pushed within her panties, that palm pressed against the heat of her in his sleep. BiBi stilled her body and sank into him, her breathing quiet as she listened to the sounds of his sleep. He sounded peaceful, content, with her in his arms, and the grumble of his chest as he expelled his breath made her smile. She wondered about his vocal chords. She couldn't help it. She'd went to school for years to be a speech pathologist. His physiology had to be slightly different than hers to make those sounds the way he did.

She realized he was dreaming after laying there against him silently for a while. His body twitched every so often, and he made weird yelps and grunts in his sleep every once in a while. She heard him moan at one point and his hand gripped her pussy hard, making her whimper and push back against his cloth covered cock, his hard, cloth covered cock. BiBi could tell how aroused he was and knew she was getting there quickly herself. Her pussy was moist, dripping and his hand was responding to the slick drip of her and when two fingers pushed inside, a rumble against her back at the sound he made, BiBi whimpered and pushed her pussy against his hold, loving the way those rough fingers pushed in and rubbed her inside.

"Grigory." She breathed out his name, feeling him turn her body so that she was on her stomach, his hand rapidly pushing in and out of her cunt, and she felt him above her, over her, his eyes still closed, his cock pushing against her ass, letting her know what he wanted.

Jesus, she wanted it to. She wanted his cock inside of her. She rose her ass in the air to grind it back against him and her pussy gushed at the sounds he made, knowing he got the message. He bucked forward, shoving her body back down, his cock pushing to get free of the cloth, unable to find purchase inside of her, and BiBi whimpered as she felt it push against the fabric of her panties. His hand was still in her, pounding hard, his fingers coated with her cum as she cried out a hard release. Squeezing her eyes shut, she reached behind her and found his cock within his boxers and wrapped one small hand around it, just under the hood, making him yelp with need.

"BiBi." He groaned, moving his hand from her pussy to wrap around the wrist of the hand that help his cock.

"I...need..." She whimpered, damnit, she wanted him to fuck her. Now. Here. Hard.

"I know." He groaned against the back of her head as he rolled her onto her back beneath him.

"What if we, what if we have sex now-like just the two of us here? Like a single time and then you go back to your pack and I stay here?" She asked, knowing the entire idea of it pissed him off by the way his body seemed to heat up and shake, his mouth setting in a firm line and his hands clutching her arms tightly.

"Cheating is the same for a wolf, BiBi. You are asking me to cheat on Anya."

"I'm asking you to do exactly what your cock wants to do right now." She shouted at him, not caring that one hand moved up and surrounded her throat, squeezing just a little bit.

"I can't." He ground out, his hips bucking forward and slamming his cock against her panties, and she whimpered and squirmed beneath him, wanting more, needing more.

"Grigory, please." Her eyes filled with tears as he bucked against her harder, over and over, pounding his hips against hers as she stretched her legs open and let him, needing him to take this farther, all the way.

"I can't." He growled, angrily, loud, and she shivered, but still she wrapped her fingers around the muscles of his ass and tugged him closer.

"Please." She begged, trying to get him to look at her, to focus on her, what he wanted to do to her.

"I," He shouted, pulling down his boxers and pulling his thick, heavily swollen, hot cock out and pointing it down at her gushing opening, "can't!"

After he shouted, he bucked towards her and BiBi opened her mouth to gasp, knowing he was going to enter her pussy, knowing he was going to overfill her with that hot dick in a way she'd never felt before and she was shaking, eager for him to take her. But nothing happened. Well, she felt him slide against her pussy lips, along her perineum and against her asshole, but he didn't enter her. His hips slammed into her and he settled his hard, tense body on top of her as he worked to get a breath in and out of his lungs.

"I can't moye serdtse, I can't." He repeated, whispering against her head as he repeated the movement of his hips slower this time.

She finally understood. He really couldn't fuck her without permission. There was something physiologically keeping him outside of her cunt. Wow, like, the perfect way to keep a man faithful. Human women around the world would flock to a man like that. But Jesus, really? She'd never been so hot for someone in her life and here he was, ACTUALLY unable to fuck her. Damn damn damn. WOLF.

"I don't like you at ALL." She huffed as he groaned and flipped her carelessly onto her stomach again.

"I don't care." He growled against the side of her head. He leaned over her, one elbow holding him up a little over her, the hand of that arm wrapping tightly around her neck, the other hand grabbed hard onto her hip bone, holding her in place as she felt him pummel his hips heavy down against her, his huge cock sliding rapidly back and forth between her legs, but NOT where she wanted him.

"Grigory." She gasped, he may not be inside of her, but he was hitting her clit hard and she was building towards a really intense orgasm.

"Fuck." He muttered, his head buried in the dip between her shoulders, "Fuck."

"I'll go..." She whimpered, her eyes closing as her hands dug into the sheets beneath her, he was going to break her bed if he wasn't careful, "I'll go with you. Just, please, just...."

BiBi had no idea what she was saying, or what she was asking him, she just needed him to keep doing what he was doing. The orgasm that she was on the edge of strummed liked the chords of a guitar and she felt like all he had to do was fuck, FUCK, her body jerked and hummed and vibrated harshly as he smashed against her clit one more time, making her spray her juice against him and cry out into the mattress beneath her sweat-slick body. She'd thought dry humping was stupid and juvenile. She'd never been more stupid.

She felt him slam hard and fast again, and again, and again until he stilled and she knew he was coming, he'd moved his palm down to try to catch some of his load from falling onto her sheets. Their breathing was erratic, tumultuous as they tried to calm themselves after what had happened. Finally, he pushed away from her and stood up. BiBi knew he'd left the room as she moved to her back on the bed, and she watched as he came back in with a towel to wipe her and the bed beneath her of his cum.

When he'd tossed the towel onto the floor, he climbed back into bed with her and pulled her up against his side.

"What does moye serdtse mean?" She asked softly as he gently wrapped an arm around her, his other he was using to prop his head up to look down at her.

"It's Russian." He said as he knelt to kiss her forehead.

"I figured that."

"It means 'my heart.'" He told her, watching her with his intense eyes as she nodded and then rolled her body towards him.

"I don't understand any of this." She muttered, tears spilling freely from her eyes as she put a hand on his heavily muscled chest.

"I did not expect you. Not now." He told her with that rumble in his voice that she was quickly becoming enamored with.

"And you won't leave without me?"

"I don't want to make that choice. But I can't leave my pack." He shook his head slowly.

"Then I'll go."

He made such a sound of happiness as he rolled onto her and kissed her deeply that BiBi ignored the nagging worry that filled her about what it meant, what it meant to go with him to meet his pack, to be a member of it. But she couldn't keep ignoring how he made her feel, how connected to him she already was. Idiot. The both of them.

~*~*~*~

The next day, BiBi expected that he would want to climb into a car directly and make their way north, but that wasn't what happened. When she woke up, she was alone in bed, and plodding into the kitchen, he'd handed her a glass of orange juice and put down a plate of french toast and fruit in front of her. She'd widened her eyes at the steak and omelet that he'd set before his place at the table. They'd both eaten, speaking very little other than commenting on the meal.

Finally, BiBi had set her fork down and sighed.

"Tell me about your pack."

Her question made him tense a little bit. "What information do you want me to give you?"

"Just what they're like." She shrugged, she did not know how much she actually wanted to hear right now.

"Sergei, he's our alpha." He sighed, it wouldn't hurt to tell her a little, she would learn everything eventually...if she let him claim her. "He's older than me."

"The oldest?"

He shook his head as his blue eyes centered on her face, "Yakov is the oldest. Sergei has been an alpha for a really long time. He's strong, not as tall as me, looks a little older. He's very quiet, intense. I think, I think there was a time there that he didn't change into a human for over a decade. It's very difficult to make that transition back after that length of time. He's good. Good to us, he cares about the pack deeply."