Cherry: Hot Teacher to Lusty Lover

Story Info
How I fucked Cherry- my ex-school-teacher and ex-GF's mom.
24.6k words
4.26
25.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
428 Followers

Cherry - From Hot Teacher to Lusty Lover

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back with yet another thrilling experience. Today, I want to share everything about Cherry Pereira, my lovely schoolteacher turned lover. She was my favorite teacher and I was her favorite student. As I grew up, she became the object of my Hot-Teacher fantasy. My dream of fucking her came true when life took a shocking turn for both of us.

(If you guys like this post, please don't forget to RATE, FAVORITE, and COMMENT. I hope you find my experience as arousing as my relationship with Cherry.)

About Me

I'm Ali. I am 5'10" tall, with fair skin and dark long hair. I have chiseled features with big honey-colored eyes, thin straight nose, and a muscular athletic physique. I am a fun-loving and witty person and easily get along with everyone. My three favorite things in life are books, bikes, and booty. My sex-drive has been consistently high since I first fucked. So, to satisfy my urges, I've had sexual affairs with numerous girls and women I know.

These included some from my family, neighborhood, friends' families, college-mates, coworkers, and even my teachers - of which Cherry was the first and my favorite.

About Cherry

Cherry Pereira is an epitome of the hot Anglo-Indian MILF.

Cherry is extremely enticing with a 5'9"-tall curvy figure. Cherry is an Anglo-Indian and is very fair, with milky smooth skin. Her slightly Oriental features are accentuated by her short pixie hairstyle. She has small, brown almond-shaped eyes and wears stylish specs. Her plump cupid-bow lips are extremely inviting. Her lovely, large 36D-cup breasts stood out perky on her chest, despite being a middle-aged mother of two. She has a slim 32" waist but lovely wide curvy hips. I love Cherry's huge, round 40-inch ass the most. She has a pair of big and round buttocks that wiggle noticeably every time she moves.

At school, Cherry always dressed in formal outfits which made her even sexier. She prefers wearing silk shirts and skirts with stockings and heels. She tried to look strict but unknowingly ended up looking very sensual.

Today, Cherry is still a hot-looking middle-aged divorced Catholic woman. Early on, she was a teacher at my school. I want to add that her bratty slut of a daughter, Sharon (real name), ended up becoming my girlfriend for a while in college. I have had a huge hot-teacher crush on Cherry ever since I enrolled at the school. So, I could hardly believe my luck when Cherry seduced me in the most unexpected way and fulfilled my fantasies.

For Context

Cherry was the one who took my interview for admission into the school. I still remember she was extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable during the interview. That's one of the reasons I was able to do well and got admission into the school.

The missionary school for boys is one of the oldest and most prominent in my home-town, so my parents were happy when I got in.

The 3-stories tall school building is built in a C-shape with a basketball court in the middle. The school is more than 150 years old and built in the Gothic style. It has huge classrooms with tall wooden doors and iron-grilled windows. The school is on a few acres of land right in the heart of the city. It has the city's biggest church, 2 football fields, a basketball court, a playground, a large garden and immense parking-lot. The entire 3rd floor of the last building is an immense auditorium, with a 40-foot stage. The football-fields are actually lower than the school, with large stand-like stairs leading down from the basket-ball court.

I was also lucky to have Cherry as my first teacher in KG. She became extremely fond of me right from the start. She was very loving and extremely affectionate. She often hugged me tight or kissed my face adoringly. She would regularly ask about my grades and stuff, all the way till high school. So Cherry was essentially like my mother at school

By 2005, I had graduated high school and was in college. Still, I met Cherry quite frequently because I volunteered as assistant coach for the school football and hockey teams. So, we would meet almost daily after school got over. She would ask about college and stuff. Even then, Cherry remained as cheerful and affectionate.

However, once I became sexually aware, I started fancying Cherry the most. She became one of the few women whose mere thought turned me on instantly. Still, I didn't let it show when we met. I would act normal with her and tell her almost everything that was happening.

But I would secretly ogle her lovely large tits, big round ass, and thick shapely legs. I also endured her hugs and caresses because I'd get turned on. I started getting nervous but excited every time she hugged me and pressed her lovely large boobs on my chest. I would never miss a change to watch her perky round buttocks jiggle under her tight skirts. Her shapely stocking-clad legs with thick calves would entice me to no end.

All this time, Cherry always looked happy. But unknown to me, everything was not so cheery for Cherry at her home.

Cherry was married to Ken, and they had a son Roscoe and daughter Sharon. Roscoe is a year older to me and Sharon a year younger. Everyone knew her son was closeted gay, and her daughter was a brat. Ken worked sometimes as an A/C-technician but it was Cherry's income as a teacher that actually helped run the house. So, Ken would often stay home at their 2-bedroom apartment. This was also why he started an affair with his brother's wife.

In May 2007, Cherry found out about Ken's affair when she saw him coming out of his brother's apartment when his brother was traveling. Cherry told me later that she was pissed. But she decided not to react and confront him because of Roscoe and Sharon. Still, she was furious that she worked hard to look after her family and her husband would cheat on her with his fat bitchy sister-in-law. But her simmering anger soon made her want revenge. She decided to get back at Ken the same way. She'd fuck a young hot guy, just to spite her husband.

She told me that she chose to seduce me as I was the only one she could trust. She'd known me since I was small so she knew me very well. She'd practically been a mother to me all through school and college. She knew almost everything about me, except about my lively sex-life. Though I'd never told her, she somehow sensed I was pretty sexually active, just like a mother does.

So, in June 2007 Cherry started flirting. She would often ask me for help for something or the other, after football practice at the school. I immediately noticed the change but didn't know how to react. I saw her interest in my sex-life was growing when she frequently tease me about different girls at college. I'd just blush thinking if she only knew, so she would just keep joking about stuff like that.

She also began teasing me in other ways. Cherry started hugging me more often, and would find excuses to get close to me. She'd deliberately press herself on me, making sure her large boobs were squishing on my arm. Or, she'd touch me playfully on my arms and chest. Her flirty behavior had me on edge initially, but I soon realized that something was off.

So, one day, I casually asked her about her husband. It seemed like the flood of emotions she held inside simply tipped over right then. Cherry began sobbing and talked in length about Ken's affair with his sister-in-law. I listened in shock as she let out her pent up emotions in the empty classroom. At the end, I could tell she felt better talking about it. She thanked me for being a good listener and we became even closer emotionally.

After that, I became bolder and began responding to Cherry's teasing. I started by flirting subtly in my own way. It was my way of telling Cherry that I was also attracted to her. So, Cherry decided to finally seduce me.

And it all started at the school's annual function.

This is the story of how Cherry seduced me for our first fuck.

COMING TO THE STORY

How Cherry Changed From Teacher To Lover

(6PM - 9PM, Thursday 15 November 2007)

It was the school's annual function and I was invited along with a few other friends. There was a group of us who were involved in the school's alumni association. We went to almost every major event at the school. The annual event was the most popular as hundreds of kids and their parents showed up. The school was so big that it could not organize sports and stage in the same year for hundreds of students. So the school switched between sports and art performances each year.

The sports event was my favorite. It was held for a few days on the large football fields. Hundreds of students and their parents sat in the stands on both sides of the fields. Students from primary to high school would take part in different athletic sports and their parents and peers would cheer them from the stands.

The annual arts event was a different thing. It was held in the huge auditorium on the third-floor. It was always in the evening, and had kids and parents. It had stage-plays, debates and other artsy things. But it would be exciting for us jocks too because it gave them an excuse to be let loose at school after dark, which was rare. So, I and a few friends started getting tickets for the event in high school.

This continued till after we graduated school and went to college. As the year's annual event came, Cherry asked me for help with handling her students during their performance. I knew how hard it was to keep them in control and I was good with kids so I agreed. I admit I was excited as November started.

But I had no clue that it would turn out to be the most exciting and memorable evening of my life.

I remember I smoked a joint with a few friends right before I went to the event. I had a pleasant buzz going. It was after dark as I rode to school and I couldn't even feel the cool wind in my fitting green shirt and black jeans. I rode into the parking lot which was already filling up with students who were performing and their families. I'd reached a little early to help Cherry.

I grew excited as I walked across the dark basketball court to the KG-classrooms on the ground-floor. I could see a throng of parents looking on through the windows as Cherry and a few assistants helped make last-minute adjustments to the props and costumes. I smiled when I first saw Cherry.

Cherry looked stunning in her white formal outfit. She wore a white blazer over a snug white silk shirt and tight white knee-high skirt. As usual she had matching white lacy stockings and stiletto heels. The crimson lipstick on her plump lips made her smile even more inviting when I walked up to her. I noticed the silky shirt was taut over her large boobs, and I could see traces of the lacy white bra underneath. Her skirt was tight around her slim waist and stretched over her wide hips and ball-shaped butt. Her shapely legs clad in white stockings looked incredibly hot.

Cherry's outfit made her imposing yet extremely enticing.

I wrenched my eyes away and immediately went about helping her. There were a few teachers and assistants but the hyped-up kids were more than a handful to handle. Still, we managed to lead them up to the auditorium through the side-door. The compere was kind enough to keep the introduction short and we didn't have to wait long. The show started with the kids' performance.

I stood in the dark wings and watched Cherry guide the kids through the performance from back-stage. As I stood watching Cherry's lovey curves from the back, I felt a familiar stirring in my pants. I was glad there were no lights in the wings, or a teacher or assistant would've noticed the soft bulge forming in my pants. Then Cherry came and stood to my side and we watched the kids perform. I glanced at her and watched her pretty face lit up with pride as the kids performed perfectly.

Having her standing so close in the dark had my brain buzzing with rogue thoughts. But I had to push them away. I was aware of how crowded the wings were and furtively adjusted my thickening dick to hide the bulge. Still, I couldn't help get whiffs of her perfume and watching her deep milky cleavage through her silky shirt.

Afterwards, Cherry and the other KG teachers led the kids to their parents who took them away. Every parent was cooing about how their kid was a future actor or dancer or singer. During this, I was helping an assistant take the props down to Cherry's classroom. We switched on only two small lights. One was over the teacher's desk and the other in the middle of the low wide classroom. Still, we could see our way around in the dim light.

Then I told the nerdy high-school assistant I'd put the props in the closets and he could go back to the auditorium. I snuck outside and glanced around the dark basketball court and the corridors. I walked around to the top of the stands and smoked a cigarette in the dark. It always felt weird to be in the school after dark because it was immense and felt haunted. The only noise was the din of the music from the auditorium three floors above me. All of this I eventually tuned out when I started buzzing again.

It was inevitable that my thoughts turned to Cherry.

I recalled how she was bumping and pressing into me in the wings. While her students performed on stage, Cherry stood so close to my side that I could smell her perfume and the two inches of milky white cleavage showing through her shirt. I let my imagination run wild and wondered what color and size were her nipples. I relived the way her soft wide hips felt on my side. Thinking this way about Cherry got me very aroused.

It was past 7 PM and I was finally feeling the buzz once more after smoking the cigarette. I went inside the classroom and began putting the props in the closet.

That's when Cherry walked in. I didn't hear her over the thumping noise from upstairs. I couldn't see her coming in as the basketball court outside was completely dark. So, it was only when I heard the thick double-doors click shut that I turned around. The light over the teacher's desk to one side lit up Cherry's white sexy outfit in a soft glow as she locked the door. My heart pounded as I waited for her to walk into the light.

Cherry looked like an angel of enticement. I could hardly keep my eyes off of her as she walked into the dimly-lit classroom. She paused at her desk and removed her blazer. Her white outfit clung snugly to her curvy body, and she walked with a swing to her round hips. I glimpsed her big round ass-cheeks jiggle with every step in her high heels. I tore my eyes away from her alluring body and stood up just as she reached me.

"Thanks, Ali!" Cherry said and quickly pulled me into a hug, "Muah!" She quickly kissed my cheek before letting me go.

I was a bit stunned at her sudden hug and kiss, but I wasn't going to complain.

"Thanks for helping, son." She said and patted my cheek.

"Oh, that." I said, "It's no big deal, Ma'am." I said, and smiled.

I rubbed my cheek where she'd kissed.

Then we walked to her desk in front of the class. She sat on the chair and I stood leaning on her desk in front of her.

Cherry talked excitedly about how well her students performed. While listening to her I could look down her shirt. The top two buttons were undone and I could see plenty of her milky deep cleavage. Her white lacy bra was also visible in the soft golden light from overhead. She sat with her knees crossed, which made her stocking-clad legs look very sexy. I instantly felt my thick dick getting aroused and pressing in my pants.

I was high and so was my confidence.

"I know you must've heard this a lot, but you're looking very pretty today, Ma'am." I bravely said with a smile.

"Oh, am I?" Cherry blurted out and paused, before she smiled and asked, "You really think so?"

"Yes, you look very nice every day, I mean." I continued boldly, "Honestly, I don't know anyone who looks so stylish and attractive."

Cherry now looked at me with a gleam in her eye. She stood upright and playfully turned around slowly in place.

"Do you still think so?" Cherry asked as she turned her big round buttocks to me, "I feel like I'm fat." She said, looking back at me and patting her wide hips.

"Not at all," I assured her, "You look fabulous just the way you are." I said.

"That's really sweet of you, Ali." Cherry said and turned around to face me with a big smile.

"I don't understand why Kenny would want to do that to you." I said softly then and looked right in her eyes.

Cherry went quiet for a few seconds and stared at me, and I wondered if I'd said the wrong thing.

"What do you mean?" Cherry asked me softly, with an expressionless face.

"I," I stammered a little, "I said I don't understand why your husband would want to cheat on you. I mean you seem like you have everything a man could ask for." I said, thinking I should just stop.

"What do you mean by that, Ali?" Cherry asked once more, this time smiling a little.

This made me bolder.

"Ma'am you're the sweetest person. I've known you for years and you've always been so nice to me. If you can be so kind with your students then I know you must be a great mother. And your husband should be proud to have you as a wife." I ended with a quick glance at her curvy body.

Cherry stared at me and I tried meeting her gaze. I figured she was offended to hear me flirting even though I'd tried not to make it too obvious. I was pissed at myself for trying to hit on her but tried not to show it. I had to think quick and decided to brush it off.

"Well, anyway." I said, trying to change the subject but couldn't finish the sentence.

Cherry suddenly took a step close and pulled me into a tight embrace. Before I could react, Cherry planted her crimson plush lips on mine and kissed me.

"Mmm." Cherry exhaled slowly and I felt her warm breath on my face, which sent a jolt of thrill up my spine.

I stood frozen in shock while she rubbed her soft lips on mine. Cherry pressed close to me and I felt her taut tits squish hard on my chest. Before I knew it, my arms were wrapped around her waist and I hugged her back. I began kissing her too, which made Cherry kiss me even harder. I was thrilled to taste her sweet soft tongue in my mouth. I loved the way her tall curvy body fit perfectly in my arms. I quickly sent a silent prayer of thanks to God and continued to kiss Cherry for over a minute. During this, Cherry pressed her crotch on mine and felt the bulge.

"Mm, Ali." Cherry moaned and called my name breathlessly when we finally stopped kissing.

"Ma'am, what was that?" I asked, acting incredulous.

I admit I was giddy inside but wanted to know the reason behind Cherry's sudden intimacy. I wasn't complaining but I just wanted to know Cherry's expectations.

"I'm sorry." Cherry suddenly became apologetic and reluctantly pried herself away, "I don't know what came over me." She added and tried to adjust her clothes.

I took a deep breath and looked in her eyes.

"I liked it." I said softly and licked her taste off my lips.

"You did?" Cherry asked, now perking up a little.

"Yes, I did." I almost whispered it and caught her wide hips gently.

"I'm glad to know that. I just want you to know that I only want to get back at my husband. The thought of him cheating on me with that sloppy fat bitch is making me mad. I want you to fuck me, Ali. I've seen the way you sometimes look at me. No, don't try to deny it. I've had certain feelings for you too for some time. I've fantasized about being fucked by a strong young boy like you. I never thought I'd make a move but here we are. I promise no one will ever know. So, please don't worry about anything." Cherry explained hurriedly.

I pretended to think about it, but I was lightheaded with excitement. I'd been obsessed with Cherry for some years. Earlier, she was my doting teacher and later became an adoring maternal figure. Yet, sexual awareness made me see Cherry in a different way. Her seemingly casual affections became exciting for me. I once again wondered about my luck to have my dreams realized.

An_Indian
An_Indian
428 Followers