When Average Turns into Amazing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merrill's walls also contracted hard when she orgasmed, which pushed Hawke over the edge as well. He quickly rejected his cock from her pussy, but he was practically already cumming, so he had no time to turn around. His dick relaxed and shoot a load of sperm all over the elf's body, painting her green tunic white. Two more ropes followed, after which Garret lay on the bed, panting from excessive effort.


After regaining some strength, Hawke looked at his 6-inch long penis, finding it covered with the mixture of precum, saliva, pussyjuices, and a small amount of blood, confirming that Merrill was indeed a virgin - not that anyone should doubt her.

"That was great, thank you very much." He heard Merrill talking and shifted his gaze to her, seeing her smiling at him. He smiled back.

"You might have cum inside me though, I was protected by magic. And now, my tunic is ruined!" The elf playfully continued.

"Sorry for that," Hawke told truthfully. "We'll find you some Orana's clothes to wear."

"Yeah, yeah, you're both friendly, sweet and all." Isabela interrupted the dialogue. "Merrill, I kept my part of the deal, now it's time for yours!" Her tone wasn't aggressive, but intolerant of objections.

Merrill suddenly got much more serious and sat up. She waved her hands and activated her blood magic abilities, which bathed her body in a cloud of red energy and dimmed the lights in the room. She then spoke some incantation and waved her hands, and the same energy flickered between her fingers.

Garret suddenly felt very, very weird, the sensation coming straight from his penis. Pain, pleasure, and incredible tightness - all of it were there, and almost too much, so he unintentionally closed his eyes.

"More! Mooore!" She heard Isabela yelling.

When Hawke opened the eyes and looked at his cock, he gasped in shock. His penis was fully erect once again, but much more important, its average human length of 6 inches was now doubled, reaching an impressive length of 12, more than average for qunari. His other features also enhanced, including thickness, the size of balls, and the prominence of all vines. And the blood disappeared from it, undoubtedly used to fuel the spell.

Isabela knew what to expect, she observed the growth, and she even yelled for more inches. But seeing Hawke's new, enhanced cock was completely different, and the pirate just mindlessly stared at it.

On its own accord, her right hand darted toward it. With a tip of the finger only, Isabela touched the top and next her digit wandered lower and lower, from the now-massive cockhead, through the thick and meaty shaft, down to its base. Only then, when her finger mingled in Hawke's pubic hair, the pirate returned to her senses.

"That's what I call a cock!" She exclaimed loudly. "I'm gonna have so much fun with it!"

Hawke's shock even deepened. "It seemed like two of them had some deal involving me. This... enhance in return for what? Me taking Merrill's virginity? And Isabela never told me my size isn't enough for her!"

Those thoughts and doubts very soon evaporated from his mind, when he felt Isabela's palm touching his shaft again. "I'll deal with that later. For now, I can simply enjoy it.

In the meantime, Isabela closed her fingers around the base of Hawke's cock and with one long stroke get up until the top of her hand touched the dickhead, which she for now left unattended. She then returned to the base, the whole movement prompting Hawke to groan.

Though touching this now amazing length felt heavenly, the pirate captain deemed that every stroke would just take too much time with one hand, so she added the second. Even two hands weren't enough to fully cover his gargantuan cock, and there was still a considerable amount of the shaft left, so she could freely move her palms along.

And she did just exactly that, prompting more and more groans from her beloved. Equipped with cock twice as long as normal now, Hawke wasn't at all accustomed to feeling that much pleasure. Every Isabela's movement felt amazing, sending him to heaven with each stroke she provided his huge shaft with.

And it was about to become even better. Stroking Hawke's enhanced shaft felt great, but it left part of his cock unattended: namely, his thick, mushroomy head. That's why after a minute or so Isabela leaned into his crotch and opening her mouth wider than ever, engulfed the cockhead.

It was almost a completely new sensation for her, not present in her recent memory. Normally, when taking Hawke's penis into her mouth, she got plenty of room to work over it: to move it inside her interior, push against the inside of her cheeks, and such. Now, there was barely any room left to swirl a tongue around it.

However barely any room was still room, and Isabela utilized that. She licked all over Hawke's now-wonderful cockhead, wetting it with her saliva. Feeling such a big thing in her mouth, her glands went to override, producing more and more saliva for her to cover his amazing dickhead in. Soon, the pirate started to move her head top and down, and the sloppy sound of wet oral filled the room.

But Isabela wanted more. Much more. There was only a cockhead in her mouth, and as amazing as giving the handjob - no, the hands job - to the thick shaft was, she wanted to devour the totality of his enhanced length.

"Even for an experienced cocksucker like me, it'll be the challenge!" She giggled at the thought, sending pleasurable vibration over Hawke's vulnerable head, a sudden sensation prompting him to moan loudly.

Isabela almost descended lower on Hawke's cock right away but had to stop herself. His cockhead was drenched by her blowjob, but the shaft needed much more wetness. "And I know a great source of it."

Since Merrill cast her spell, she was sitting at the same spot, observing the further action with great interest, savoring the view of a big cock being handled by the sexy pirate. Now, she could understand why Isabela deemed Hawke's normal penis average.

Partially lost in her excitement, Merrill was fully brought to reality, when Isabela moved and released Hawke's cock from her mouth with a loud 'pop' sound, his mushroomy top glistening with saliva and twitching with need.

Soon Merrill squiked, when completely unexpectedly for her Isabela took her by the legs and with surprising strength shifted her on the bed closer to Hawke, spreading her legs wide in the process.

"Andraste's tits, Merrill, you're still so wet," Isabela exclaimed. This was exactly what she hoped for! So she carefully gathered the wetness leaking from between the elf's folds and smeared it all along Hawke's enhanced shaft. As in the process, she also stimulated Merrill's outer lips, the mage joined Hawke in moaning.

Merrill's leaking juices greatly helped in wettering Hawke's shaft, but there wasn't enough of them. That's why Isabela used one hand to yet again part Merrill's folds, and two fingers of the other to sink them deep into the elf's interior. There, she gathered much more, all used to make Hawke's enhanced cock nice and wet.

Isabela planned to return to her blowjob now, but when she retracted her fingers from Merrill's pussy for what she was supposed to be last time, she felt the elf's fingers closing around her wrist.

"Please, Isabela, don't leave me now." The mage sounded desperate.

"And she for sure is! While gathering her juices, I practically fingered her!"

Isabela wanted so badly to blow this amazing, enlarged rod, but seeing Merrill like that, lying there red from horniness, with one hand around her wrist and the other tugging her tunic high (which exposed her incredibly flat stomach)... she couldn't abandon her now.

So the pirate nodded and smiled, prompting Merrill to let go of her wrist and relax. Next, instead of pulling her fingers out completely, she retracted only a fraction before thrusting them back into the elf's wanton pussy.

Unlike Hawke before, Isabela wasn't gentle at all, from the very beginning setting a sharp pace of her fingering and focusing on the front wall of Merrill's cunt, stimulating her g-spot with crooked fingers. At the same time, she lazily jerked Hawke's cock, not letting him get any softer.

Her ministrations proved to be successful, courtesy of both Isabela's skillful fingering and Merrill's arousal. After less than two minutes, the elf reached her orgasm. Her back arched hard and thus her front pushed up, wondrously accentuating her flat belly. At the same time the mage's pussy contracted a few times, trying to milk invading flesh, her body not aware that it wasn't a cock penetrating her.

Merrill's orgasm was still in progress and Isabela was already at Hawke's enhanced cock, engulfing his dickhead into her mouth again. Hawke moaned at the renewed contact, but she did the same, enjoying having this amazing rod past her greedy lips again.

This time however Isabela was ready to swallow more of Hawke's cock. Not only the head but the shaft as well - in other words, a totality of his 12-inch long length. Or rather his cock was ready, wet and nice, glistening from all fluids smeared over it: precum, saliva, and lots, lots of Merrill's pussyjuices.

So after breathing heavily (which itself sent pleasurable vibrations to Hawke's cockhead), Isabela started her descent. Going down, she pushed the top part of Garrett's incredibly hard shaft past her opening, in the process brushing every passing millimeter with her lips. Every second she swallowed more and more of dick, the shaft only the faction narrower than the head.

The first 6 inches were easy. It was the completely average length of Hawke's normal cock, which she was swallowing regularly after they got together in the first place. True, his thickness was also enhanced by the wonderful enlarging spell, but Isabela thought of herself as an expert cocksucker, and if she wouldn't be able to swallow such a standard length, no matter the grith she wasn't worthy of the title.

The next 2 inches Isabela was still able to swallow pretty easily. The 8 inches of dick sheathed in her mouth reminded her of a foursome she had in Denerim a few years ago, onboard her ship. Except for her, the participants were an elven Grey Warden, her boyfriend, and their red-haired female friend. The blonde warrior's dick has a length of about 8 inches and three girls shared it again and again, taking it into their mouths, pussies, and asses - the memory still vivid in the pirate's mind.

But there was still 4 inches of dick left. 4 inches of the meaty, juicy appendix - she had to fit it all! Even if right now she felt her throat muscles completely blocking the way for it.

But Isabela didn't panic, she was still calm, except for a great excitation caused by not only the sheer size of this cock, but also the manly grunts of her beloved. If her up-to-now actions were so pleasurable for him, how much better would be sucking his from the very top to the very base of his improved appendix!

That's why Isabela closed her eyes and breathed a few times, steady and deeply to the extent the cock already sheathed in her mouth allowed. In the meantime, she shifted her position a little to align her lips and throat into a straight, long tunnel for Hawke's enhanced length.

Her actions proved to be successful, and soon Isabela felt her ring of muscles relaxing and opening. Slowly and carefully she pushed her head down, feeling how another part of Hawke's juicy length sank into her interior. The mushroomy head was making a way for the shaft, and another centimeters moved deeper and deeper, making a room for flesh which until now stayed outside of her mouth.

Feeling another block Isabela opened her eyelids. Tears formed in her eyes right away, obscuring the view, but the pirate was still able to see a fraction of cock outside of her mouth. A 'mere' 2 inches waited to be swallowed, to join the rest of enhanced dick in wet, hot caverns of her mouth and throat.

Isabela never swallowed as much, an impressive 10 inches already inside. She never had an experience with a bigger cock, but she knew what she had to do - or at least strongly suspected so.

The muscles Hawke's cock already passed by might have been relaxed to accept the meaty invader. Those blocking the way now must have to be conquered.

But Isabela didn't fear any challenge. She grabbed the back of Hawke's tights and braced herself for impact. Then, she began simultaneously pushing and pulling her head down.

Her throat muscles were strong, but she was stronger, and foremost - more determined. Hawke's cockhead, hard as a rock, pressed against another ring of muscles until the latter yielded, letting it sink deeper.

Millimeter by millimeter, Isabela's throat surrendered to the meaty invader, until finally, after a long minute the pirate felt her nose touching Hawke's pelvis. She felt, not saw because her eyes were at this point completely obscured by tears.

Isabela congratulated herself. "It's all in!" Like from a great distance she heard Merrill clapping her hands and yelling: "You did it, you did it!" - her senses muffled by the sheer excitement of swallowing that much of a dick.

But sheathing all of Hawke's enhanced dick in her mouth was only the initial part of Isabela's plan. She braced herself for a real deal.

And then made it a reality. At the same time, she sucked with her mouth, flickered her tongue, and contracted all throat muscles she could. Three kinds of stimulation hit  Hawke's still-sensitive cock, sending waves of pleasure to his brain.

"Isabela!" She heard Hawke panting, his voice full of lust. "I'm gonna cum very soon!"

The thought of probably a huge load he was about to provide her with aroused the pirate even more. She repeated the move twice but wasn't able to do it for the fourth time, as she felt a burning desire for air in her lungs.

So with the whimper, she began her ascend, inch after inch ejecting another part of Hawke's cock from her mouth. However, she did it luxuriously slow, making sure that her muscles, tongue, and lips would stimulate every centimeter of a leaving length, either by hugging it tight, swirling around it, or sucking on it.

The technique made Hawke's cock all hot and twitchy, the ascend even more pleasurable than the descend. That's why when only a mushroomy head stayed inside of Isabela, her beloved started cumming.

Hawke's orgasm took Isabela quite by surprise, the pirate being too focused on what she was doing to spot that. Yet when the first rope of sperm hit her mouth, she closed her lips around the thick shaft, aiming to accept as much of his life-giving fluid as possible - she was too good at oral to be unable to react properly.

But the orgasm was more massive than she expected. Hawke's ball, enlarged by an enhanced spell had enough time to produce a gargantuan amount of seed, and it all was now being released with more twitches.

Isabela tried hard to ingest it all, but he just kept cumming and cumming faster than she was able to swallow. With the dissatisfied grunt, she had to release his head...

Only to see how Merrill at lighting speed leaned in and not without problem closed her mouth around Hawke's mushroomy head, taking in all the sperm Isabela wasn't able to, swallowing as fast as she could.

Two women - human swashbuckler and elven blood mage - switched a few more times on Hawke's cock, together managing to swallow all he had to give. Not even a single drop fell outside of their mouths.


As the reward, Isabela took Merrill's cheeks into her hands and pulled her for a kiss - a bitter yet wonderful taste of cock and sperm still present on their lips. When they stopped for air, the pirate looked at Hawke's enhanced cock.

It still stood proud, fully erect and hard as a rock.

"What? He was never able to go again right away!"

"Is this because of the spell?" She asked Merrill. "Him being still hard?"

The elf only smiled mysteriously, playfully narrowing her eyes.

"Could you make him a little bigger?" Isabela's next question was spoken with a falsely innocent voice.

Merrill smiled even wider and nodded before waving her hands once more. This time Hawke was prepared, so despite the sensation coming from his penis he locked his eyes on it, observing the red energy gathering around it and causing it to get bigger.

This time Merrill added only 3 inches to its length, with the grith and balls size receiving proportionally similar growth. Hawke's cock was now 15 inches long, and staring at it Isabela felt her mouth becoming dry.

The pirate couldn't wait any longer. She laid down on the bed, spreading her legs wide. She didn't even bother to take her corset or boots off - she just peeled the shawl from around her waist and tugged her panties away, revealing her glistening folds.

"Hawke, c'mere and put your dick in my pussy!" She panted, her voice oozing with lust. "Fuck me, and fuck me good!"

Hawke smiled wide and get into the position, taking his cock in his hand, but even he wasn't able to fully close the fingers around it. Feeling in control for the first time today, he just rubbed his cockhead against Isabela's folds, enjoying the sight of his huge top against the pirate's cunt.

"What are you waiting for?" Isabela was unpatient. "Shove it in! Shove that monster in my pussy!"

Mercifully, Hawke obliged. He pushed in, pressing his mushroomy head against Isabela's nether lips, and forced it to open and accept his rod. The pirate moaned hard, prompting him to push even more until five inches of his amazingly wide cock was sheathed inside.

"More!" Isabela demanded. Despite his grith being much more prominent, Hawke wasn't even as deep as he'd normally go.

So he pushed more, sinking another 5 inches of cock into the wet cavern of Isabela's pink interior.

"MORE!" the pirate yelled even louder.

Hawke has no choice. He retracted around 3 inches of his cock, building momentum, and afterward slammed back, sinking his entire length inside.

15 inches. 15 inches of juicy, meaty cock was now sheathed deep in Isabela's pussy. And the pirate loved every second and every inch of it.

Isabela wanted to murmur another order, but Hawke didn't need it. He knew what his beloved wanted, and was ready to provide.

So right away Hawke set a fast pace, slamming his dick into Isabela's wanton pussy with force many couldn't endure. It was almost always like that with them. They rarely made love. Most of the time, they were fucking like wild animals.

Right now it was kind of the same, but different. And the distinction could be measured: 9 inches. 9 inches which separated Hawke's normal, completely average penis from the monster below his belt he had now. 15 inches of hard, juicy cock was slamming into Isabela again, again and again.

The pirate felt heavenly. Not that she hadn't had orgasms with Hawke before - she had. But his standard cock was barely scratching the surface. His enhanced rod was hitting all the right spots inside her - the ones she knew about and the ones hidden from her until now.

But it wasn't just the length that was making a difference. It was the girth as well. Even in the parts of her pussy Hawke could normally reach, Isabela felt much more pleasure than ever, when his hard cock pushed against them much harder than before.

"Yes, yes, fuck me!" The pirate was moaning constantly, feeling Hawke's rod sinking into her pussy. "So good, so good!"

"Isabela, oh." He responded with his pants, her walls constantly hugging his dick hard. "You're so tight now!"

"This is it, this is what I want!" Isabela couldn't stop dirty talking, feeling heavenly pleasure all over her pink interior. "Give it to me! Don't stop!"

Hawke didn't intend to. His hips moved in lightning speed when he, again and again, slammed his dick into his beloved, wishing to fuck her harder and better than ever before, to utilize his increased size as much as he could. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he wondered how the two of them return to his regular size, but soon lust pushed those thoughts out of his mind.