When Average Turns into Amazing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fourth and the second orgasm respectively tired Hawke and Isabela out, not only because of the intensity of their fuck, but also due to the enhanced size of Garrett's cock - working with a 12, 15, or 18 inches long dick was completely different than managing 6 inches.

That's why Hawke lay down in the center of the bed, and Isabela followed, hugging him from the side. The lovers then kissed gently in their post-orgasmic bliss, brushing their lips lightly, so unlike them.

After a quick thought, Garrett reached for Merrill and shifted her closer, hugging her as well. He and Isabela quickly joined her in the sleep, naked and happy after many, many minutes of sex involving his greatly enhanced cock.


Hawke didn't know how long he slept. He knew two things: one, it was a good sleep; two, he was woken up by a strange feeling around his cock. It wasn't an enlarging spell, but he knew a sensation, yet he just couldn't put a name to it.

So he looked down and gasped.

Isabela had her massive tits wrapped around his cock; the size, the dark color, the even darker nipples - he would recognize it anywhere, even if he wouldn't see her face. She pushed them together to envelop his dick and was now sliding them up and down along it, titifuck him.

But there was another set of tits. Almost as huge as Isabela's, but more round, pale, and with pink nipples. There were pushed against each other and against the pirate's boobs, making his cock trapped between four breasts.

"M-Merrill? What the fuck?" Then he remembered memories from the last evening. "Heh, guess the enlargement spell works not on the dicks only." He imagined the elf casting the spells, her perky breasts becoming bigger and bigger, an expression of mixed pain and pleasure on her face... The thought alone was enough for his cock to twitch.

Feeling his cock twitching, Isabela looked at him, and when she spoke, Merrill gazed at him as well.

"Good morning, Hawke. How do you like Merrill's new tits?" The pirate said seductively.

"I-I love them," Garret answered, and Merrill blushed.

"I hope you don't mind us taking a little liberty with your cock." Isabela continued. "But it was just standing here, so meaty and juicy, we couldn't help ourselves."

"That's ok," Hawke said, already missing their movement, which they ceased when talking. "P-please continue."

The girls only smiled and returned to the interrupted act, yet again sliding their massive tits up and down along his cock. Hawke looked at them and spotted two things.

One, the tits were sliding along his cock with ease, the movement not interrupted even for a moment. He looked more closely and saw that the girl's breasts were glistening, presumably from their saliva. He imagined them together, licking each other's massive tits, and his cock twitched once again.

Two, his cock size wasn't 18 inches anymore - if that was a sentient effort from the mage or it just shrank on its own with time, he didn't know. However, the length was still much bigger than his natural, enough for the mushroomy head to poke up from between their tits, even given the massive size of them.

As if she heard his thoughts, Isabela leaned to the cockhead and enveloped it in her mouth, sucking lightly to add to the sensation. When she released, Merrill followed her example and sucked the top as well, her small lips so petite against the massive cock, yet she sucked it so good.

Soon Merrill also released his cockhead and instead licked its side. Isabela joined her and together the two women lapped at the mushroomy tip, wetting it with their saliva and sending more jolts of pleasure into Hawke's brain.

They continued their ministration for two minutes or so, soon adding yet another element to the mix. They licked up to the very top together and then went further up, over his cock, joining their lips in a passionate kiss - Hawke could see their tongues mashing together, the whole ordeal being a show for him.

"Oh, you two." Hawke panted, as the girls continued sliding their breasts along his dick. The titifuck, the licking, now kissing - it was too much for him. With a loud ground, he relaxed, allowing his cock to shoot his balls' load away.

This time the women didn't do anything to swallow it. When they felt a first rope hitting their jaws, they parted and just observed another strand being shoot in the air and landing on their tits and Hawke's abdomen.

After he gave away everything he got, both sets of massive tits were painted white, but it wasn't a problem for the girls. They just leaned into the other's tits and licked everything away, cleaning each other's thoroughly. After they finished, it was like the sperm was never there.

Next, Isabela and Merrill leaned in and cleaned Hawke's abdomen too, afterward licking their way through his chest up to his face, when the trio joined together in a threeway kiss.

When they parted, Hawke's enhanced cock was already fully erect and ready for more play.