When Average Turns into Amazing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fucked like that for around five minutes straight, with Hawke moving his pelvis and thus burying his bigger-than-ever cock in Isabela's red-hot pussy, providing both with a pleasure they never felt before. The loud sound of their pelvises slapping together filled the room along with their moans.

And finally, the pleasure proved to be too much for Isabela. Her pussy tensed under the continuous assault and she orgasmed on the spot, hugging Hawke's cock even tighter than before.

"I'M CUMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" She managed to yell before all her muscles tensed, practically closing her throat, from between which came only a cute growl. At the same time, the orgasmic pleasure bathed her whole body, and she even felt it in her eyes, nose, lips, and ears - a totality of her flesh melted under the ultimate power of her peak provided by the gargantuan rod her beloved was now equipped with.

Sensing how powerful Isabela's orgasm was and not wanting to overstimulate her, Hawke ejected his cock from her pussy, especially as his enhanced dick was still far from fulfillment, the increased sensitivity gone with the recent blowjob. He waited there, gently stroking himself to keep his dick from softening and staring at her until her peak faded away.


When Isabela's post-orgasmic bliss finally faded, she looked at Hawke again, but the lust in her eyes was the same. Like she didn't have a powerful orgasm just a minute ago.

"On your back now." She ordered. "I'm gonna ride you."

Hawke obeyed and laid on his back, his enhanced cock pointing at the ceiling, meaty and juicy, glistening with Isabela's pussy nectar. 15 inches of pure dickiness.

Isabela briefly got on her feet and approached him, in the process loosening the straps of her white corset until it fell off, exposing her massive tits. Their dark complexion (matching the pirate's overall skin tone) was evidence that she wasn't shy to get them some sun, and even darker nipples complemented their look nicely.

Finally, the pirate stood over her beloved and sank down, slowly crouching over his dick - she didn't get on her knees, not sure if her legs were long enough for that. That proved to be true, and she carefully balanced on her feet, giving herself time to yet again yank her underwear aside.

Finally, though Isabela lowered herself on Hawke's now-amazing rod, touching his tip with her nether lips and a mere moment later pushing it past them, right into her cunt. Both lovers moaned from the sensation.

This time the pirate's cunt was already accustomed to the amazing grith of Hawke's enhanced cock, and the gravity also helped in her descent, so there wasn't even the slightest resistance become it sheathed itself completely in a hot, wet cavern of Isabela's pussy. Just then she got on her knees; the shift in her position sending pleasurable sensation through the private parts of both lovers.

"It's coming in!" Isabela couldn't hold her excitement when she was swallowing Hawke's huge rod with her nether lips. But when it went in wholly, she couldn't form any words, only a distant thought. "It's all in, so deep inside me! So deep in my bloody cunt!"

What she could do was to lift herself until her legs practically straightened, but just for a moment, before in a quick slam, she got down again, once again filling herself to the brink. The movement made her tits roll around her chest, almost hitting her in the face.

"Ugh!" A moan escaped her lips. She lifted herself slowly once again, and once again slammed down fast, sheathing the invading rod deep inside her pink interior. Like before, the enhanced cock hit all the right places deep and shallow inside her pussy, but she was now in control, so her dominant side roared in delight.

Isabela repeated her movement several times, but all thoughts of luxurious fuck quickly fled from her mind, leaving only pure lust to be stimulated. Her movement became faster and less coordinated, but the pleasure was all the same, if not greater. Her tits were now bounced freely, rolling all around her chest and looking spectacular doing so.

"Fuck!" The single word escaped Isabela's mouth, when once again she slammed down, feeling the amazing cock penetrating her deep and stimulating the spots she up to this day wasn't even aware of.

Soon the pirate's mind went blank, only lust fueling her movement. She leaned in, stealing a kiss from Hawke before straightening again and next arching her back.

Isabela was still bouncing at Hawke's dick, the amazing rod it turned into slid between her lower lips, eliciting another moan from between the upper ones. But the new position offered even better visuals: the pirate's massive rack bounced around her chest freely and fervently, and Hawke could clearly see her pussy being penetrated by his amazing shaft.

"Grgh, Isabela." Garrett was barely able to talk. "You have such a great tits! And your pussy is so beautiful." He complemented his girlfriend, coaxing her to bounce on his gargantuan dick even more shamelessly.

Two minutes passed before Isabela shifted her position again, this time bending forward and resting her hands on Hawke's muscular chest. The bouncing was more challenging in this position, so instead she was just quickly moving forward and backward, stirring the amazing cock sheathed deep inside her.

After a minute Hawke's wished to be more active, and his hands groped his beloved's body: one went for her boobs, squeezing and massaging it, and the other on her ass to help her with the movement. The touch aroused him more than her, as the pleasure from her pussy being penetrated by the largest cock she ever had was too big for other stimuli to break through to her brain.

And that's why her orgasm hit her without any warning. One second she was riding Hawke's enhanced, 15-inch long cock, and the next she was unable to move, when waves and waves of ultimate pleasure washed her body, turning her vision white and prompting her to scream in pleasure.

"OH THE MAKER FUCK! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUUUMIIING!"

This time however Hawke wasn't an idle spectator. Isabela's orgasm made her walls clamp around his cock, for the second time hugging it tightly and it was almost too much. He felt his cock burning with the need for imminent release.

That's why he grabbed still-orgasming and barely conscious Isabela's waist hard and yanked her body up and down on his cock, sliding her tight pussy along his enhanced cock and practically using her body for his pleasure.

Ethical or not, it was all he needed. Isabela just regained her full consciousness when she felt Hawke's gargantuan cock twitching and relaxing inside her before shooting the first load of sperm - this time right into the pirate's pussy.

"YES!" She yelled the feeling alone almost enough to send her to another orgasm. "CUM INSIDE ME! GIVE ME YOUR SPERM! BREED ME!"

Maybe it was already set, maybe because of those dirty words, but Hawke's load was even bigger than his last one, which needed two women to be swallowed. At least two dozen ropes flooded Isabela's interior, and the pirate was grateful they didn't orgasm together because she could feel all the sperm he shot into her womb fully consciously. The amount was so big that she touched her belly and was kind of surprised it wasn't swollen from all the sperm inside her.

"Who knows, maybe he really knocked me up? I wouldn't mind. Oh Maker, I really wouldn't mind."


Only after Hawke orgasmed, he rolled on his side, allowing Isabela to slide off his cock and lay next to him with some sperm leaking from between her folds and wetting the sheet under her.

"Can I have him now?" They heard Merrill asking, her voice oozing with barely hidden lust. They almost forget about the elf, focused on their fuck and the pleasure they felt during it.

"I wouldn't mind, darling," Isabela answered, she and Hawke both sat up to have a conversation with the elf. "But he's too big for you now, you wouldn't handle such a large cock."

The pirate was talking honestly. She was just worried about Merrill, as she treated her similarly to a cute, younger sister (or rather step-sister given their various interactions today).

The words however stung the elf to the brim. Misunderstanding care with condescension, her will have strengthened.

Before anyone could stop her, she activated blood magic again and cast yet another enlarging spell on Hawke's now impressive cock. Before the red mist of the spell disappeared, Garret's dick was another 3 inches longer, reaching an almost impossible length of 18 inches. No one in Thedas could have a cock so long, unless of course with another enlarging spell.

The trio looked at Hawke's now colossal rod, admiring its length, grith, and structure; the gaze was sometimes shifting to the balls, which also grew even more.

Finally, it was Hawke who moved, and he moved toward Merrill. Isabela gasped and touched his arm and he looked at her.

"She's a grown person, Bela. If she wants it, we cannot disallow it. And... I want her again."

In the response, Isabela smiled. "As I said, I wouldn't mind. And I know how much you like elven women."

Hearing that, Hawke pulled her into a thankful kiss before moving further toward Merrill. When the lovers were talking, the elf took off her tunic and was now lying there in only her high boots and a green scarf, the latter being the last bastion of her innocence. Her perky breasts were now clearly visible, crowned with lightly pink nipples, already stiff from the erotism of the whole situation.

When Hawke approached her, he just hovered above her, letting her see his cock in its full glory and compare it to her own petite body. But the elf was now more determined than ever.

"Isabela, pass me a green bottle from my sack please."

Curious, the pirate recovered the abovementioned object and passed it to the elf. She even opened it, smelling a pleasant smile, but couldn't discern it.

When Merrill got the bottle, she tilted it over Garret's gargantuan cock and poured some slightly green liquid on it. The fluid was kind of cold against the hot flesh, but foremost seemed to be incredibly slick. The elf began to spread it over the totality of Garret's cock and Isabela soon followed - two hands were able to do it much faster than one given his colossal length.

When Hawke's cock was already covered in it, Merrill bent her body up and next back, practically folding herself in half. Her pussy was now the highest place on her body, and she poured more liquid into it, making sure that lot of it will fall into her opening. Figuring out that it was a lubricant, Isabela helped by cupping the mage's pussy and smearing it all along her folds.

After several seconds Merrill passed the half-full bottle back to Isabela and she put it on the shelf. The elf stayed in the same position, folded back, and grabbed her legs for an easier bend.

"We're ready now. Let's have sex." The elf said in a cute impression of dirty talk.

Hawke kneeled up and hovered over Merrill's body, aligning his cock with her opening. Next, he went down, pushing his huge dickhead into between her small pussylips, but even with so much moisture they didn't accept it.

"It's... not coming in," Garrett grunted.

"It has to... push harder," Merrill said, a hint of desperation heard in her voice.

So Hawke tried again, putting all his force into his pelvis, but even it wasn't enough. Suddenly though he felt Isabela's hand on his ass, pressing it down together with him.

And after a moment, Merrill's pussylips parted, finally letting the huge, mushroomy top in. The first inch of 18 was now inside the elven mage who so wanted to accept it.

Merrill however hissed as in pain, and her knuckles turned white from how strong she held her legs. Hawke stopped immediately and wanted to pull out, but the elf stopped him.

"Wait... don't pull out. Just give me a moment."

Hearing that Isabela lay beside Merrill and affectionally caressed her head, pushing some strains of hair from her face.

"Don't worry, love, I'm here for you."

A moment turned into a full minute of Merrill getting used to the size of the cockhead sheathed in her pussy. When the time passed, she looked at Hawke and nodded encouragingly.

So he pushed more, sinking another inch past her opening, and stopped his movement, yet again letting her accommodate to his enhanced cock. This time she needed slightly less time before letting him know that he may continue.

They went like that with the rest of his cock. Every sinking inch was followed by the quick rest and Hawke didn't move forward until getting a go from Merrill. Isabela was there the whole time, lying close to her friend, caressing her, and speaking encouraging words in a whisper.

The process was almost painfully slow for Hawke, but he deeply cared about her friend, so he didn't complain. "If she needs all the time in the world, she will have it."

It took almost 10 minutes to finally put almost all of Hawke's length into Merrill's pussy, safe from 1 inch. 14 of them were already in the elf's tight - much tighter than Isabela's - yet slippery interior.

But when Hawke pushed the last inch, something weird happened. Merrill's walls hugged his hard cock even stronger than before, and not once, but they contracted around it like milking. Her eyes shut quickly, and the lips formed an 'o', with the cutest moans escaping from between them. The rest of her body stiffed, except for the head, which crashed from side to side several times.

It ended almost as quickly as it started, and afterward, Merrill just went numb. Scared Hawke's quickly put his hand on her neck, looking for a pulse, and loosened up when found it - emotions making him forget about his enhanced cock sheathed deep down in Merrill's pussy.

But when he looked at Isabela, he saw her... smiling. Then, the realization hit him.

"Did she just... orgasmed?" He asked. "And next passed away?"

"Yeah, she did. It happens sometimes when you deal with such an amazing cocks." Isabela laughed. "Besides, she had a very tiring afternoon. Lots of emotions, loss of virginity, complicated spells. Let her rest."

Hawke once again gazed at Merrill. She indeed looked tired, yet peaceful, breathing steadily. But he still had much strength in him, so he moved his stare onto Isabela...

And discovered his beloved already at all four, sticking her butt toward him seductively.

"C'mere, you stallion." She wiggled her ass, inviting him to get close. "But don't think I'd be so easy to please."

"What a tease!" Hawke thought while retracting his dick from Merrill's pussy. Her tight, hot interior kept his enhanced cock wet and hard during the duo's brief dialogue.

A few seconds passed and Hawke's was already behind Isabela, his enhanced cock in his hand, teasing her wet pussylips. But before he could sink in, the pirate looked back, shaking her head.

"Not there." She said. "In my ass. Put it in my ass."

Hawke almost gasped. Anal was a standard part of their sex, but he could never get too much. "And with this enhanced cock? It'd feel great!" With every other girl, he would be cautious, but he was aware Isabela knew her body better than anybody knew theirs. "So if she says she wants it in her ass, there it goes!"

He didn't abandon all common sense though, and neither did she. So they almost simultaneously reached for a bottle of Merrill's lubricant and laughed at how much alike was their thoughts. The laugh however quickly turned into a moan, when they kissed each other passionately.

Ultimately it was Hawke who ended with a bottle in his hands, and he poured a small amount of liquid on his enhanced shaft, and a good amount of it on Isabela's anus, while she held her buttcheeks wide open.

With one hand Hawke stroked his meaty shaft to keep it hard, and with the other massaged Isabela's back door, putting one finger inside and smearing more liquid in her interior. Next, he added the second finger, and next the second, the third, and the fourth. Soon his entire hand was sheathed into Isabela's asshole.

"A good exercise before my dick." He thought but soon retracted his fingers, not wanting her to cum from his fingers on hand alone.

Feeling perverted and knowing his cock and Isabela's anus are properly moisturized, Hawke once again got behind her and pushed his cock against her opening - this time the one she wanted him at.

Thanks to the wetness and Isabela's expertise, the mushroomy top of Hawke's monstrous cock went it quite easily, making a way for the shaft. Only when 6 inches of it was already in, he felt her muscles trying to push him away.

"Are you ok?" She asked, only a moan for an answer.

So he pushed more, sinking another 6 inches deep inside before feeling the block again. He already wanted to stop there and start to move, when he heard Isabela talking.

"Eh, fuck it. It's all going in!"

A second after she said that, she pushed her butt hard against him, in the process sheathing all of his cock into her backdoor. She felt no pain. Only pleasure.

Knowing that he can move, Hawke started to pound Isabela's ass hard, retracting around 1/3 of his cock only to bury it again in his next move. He could hear his pelvis slapping against the pirate's shapely rear, which only fueled his lust and prompted him to move even faster.

From the start of their anal fucking, Hawke's hand rested on Isabela's hips when she was on all four, to make it easier for him to push inside. After two minutes he moved them to her rear and parted her buttcheeks. Now he could see his cock going into Isabela's ass repeatedly. The visual was stunning and he stared like hypnotized at his enhanced dick pistoning into his beloved's ass.

"I wonder..." Isabela suddenly said. To this moment, she only moaned. "... if our fuck is gonna wake her up."

Hearing that, Hawke looked at Merrill. The elf was lying there naked, sleeping peacefully even if she bounced on the mattress moved by the power of Hawke's movement.

Garret sank in the view of the naked elf, savoring her cute face, slender limbs, and hairless pussy. Finally, his gaze inevitably shifted to Merrill's perky breasts and pink nipples, which moved up and down with its owner's breath. They looked so innocent and cute that his heart almost melted.

Soon an idea appeared in Hawke's mind, a pretty wicked one. His hands shifted up to Isabela's front and grabbed a handful of her massive breasts. He used them as leverage and pulled them, making Isabela arch her back and press her shoulders against his chest.

With massive sets of tits now held in his hands and another, cute and perky boobs in his line of view Hawke savored this part of a female body with his entire being. It prompted him not only to fuck the pirate more fervently but also to mash her tits in his palms and pinch her nipples.

The hard fucking and a tight asshole soon aroused him to the brink. He felt his cock heating up, and he knew what that foreshadowed.

"I'm fucking close." He panted just to Isabela's ear before licking her flesh. "I can cum any minute now."

"Give me everything you got. Don't hesitate, just cum into my ass." The pirate teased him while shifting her hand to her clit and flicking her fingers around it - all to cum together with her beloved.

The lewd words proved to be everything that was needed to send him over the edge. His cock suddenly tensed and then relaxed, shooting his fourth load this evening. As the first he shoot during sex with Merrill, the second after the blowjob, and the third when Isabela was riding him, it meant that he managed to cum with every size he had today.

Rope after ropes hit Isabela's interior again, yet from the other side. The feeling of being full with another huge load together with self-stimulation of her clit was enough for her to reach an orgasm too, however less powerful than her last.