All Comments on 'When Best Friends Bet on Sports'

by AllthewayHolloway

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Be hot to see the sub friend get fucked

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

This was hot but it was also fun. The fun side of this story was actually the best part for me. That forfeited payment for a lost bet was done in a manner that wasn't mean spirited. That was a nice change from the usual humiliation story here on Lit. I could actually see you continuing this and possibly playing it back and forth as one or the other won the bet and the forfeit could become bigger with each lose. But never going too far that it would damage their longtime friendship. Loved this as a standalone but would also love more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ok but where is the 3 chapter of the live streamer?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice, you always manage to capture the feeling I have of wanting to be mildly dominated by a friend and his masculine package. I want to experience the homo erotic pleasure of giving a good friend some new sexual pleasure while remaining friends. It would be so nice to be able to experience a friends scent of his excited, confined dick and balls ,the faint smell of urine and his musky, sweaty crotch and even a little of his scent up behind his low hanging balls. I too would be a willing cocksucker to a friend if I knew it would only add a new more intimate dimension to our long friendship, a true FWB. Love your cock sucking stories that involve the primal scent of heated crotches and enjoying all senses of scent, taste, smell and feel of the male crotch. I always check back for new ones from you as they always give me a big hard on!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Young guys do make stupid bets. Often the payoff is much better than the loser thought.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot as shit, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Anyone want to make a bet I can lose? I'd make a great bet closer for you Master.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllthewayHolloway@AllthewayHolloway
Married dude who likes to write erotica sometimes. I grew up in an extremely rural area in the late 90s, early 00s. I farmed and played sports and 20 years later people are still shocked to learn I am gay. I think that has shaped some of my views on sexuality and what I find e...