When Best Friends Bet on Sports

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For sure. That's fair dude. Thanks for being so cool." I slurred back at him. "Can I get us another beer, sir?" Nick nodded. I shuffled to the fridge and shuffled back. I handed him a beer and then just turned to face the TV and remained on my knees. Kick off, the fair catch, the first series, punt, commercial.

"Lie down on your back on the couch." Nick said while standing up. I did so, I was looking up at him, he turned away from me and began lowering himself down like he was doing a squat lift. My view was turning into just his ass. I put my hands up and pushed against his butt.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

Nick turned and looked down at me. "Asses are for sitting. You can kiss it if you want, but I want a shot of a Browns fan letting a Steelers fan sit on his face. C'mon man, it's hilarious." Nick made it sound like just a funny gag. I smiled back and nodded.

He turned again and literally lowered his ass to my face. I've eaten girls out, but this was so different. I could feel his muscular butt cheeks on my face and he positioned it so my nose was in the crack of his ass. It smelled like sweaty musky butt I guess; strangely, I didn't mind it. He felt warm. I felt oddly comfortable. I had to breathe through my mouth as he smashed my nose into his butt. I quickly realized, I couldn't really breath through my mouth well either. I reached an arm up and tapped his side.

"Sup my seat cushion?" He asked with a smile.

"I can't breathe dude." I said.

"Hmm. I'll lie on the floor on my stomach facing the TV. You lie on your stomach facing the TV between my legs. During commercials, just rest your face on my ass, then during the game you can watch." Nick said. This was not like a question, just a very matter of fact this is what is going to happen. He pushed the coffee table to the side, took his position, and I just followed.

I looked down, I had a brief thought that this is crazy, but then the alcohol or something just took over. I laid down between his spread legs. I looked at his well-shaped butt and put my face in it. It just seemed like what I was supposed to do. I shifted a bit which prompted Nick, "you must like rubbing your face into my ass. Keep it up. Give it some kisses if you want."

"You said asses were for sitting, not kissing." I replied thinking I was clever.

"True, but you didn't really let me sit, so now it's for kissing." He replied. I guess that was true. I made the deal he could sit on my face during commercials and I complained, so he did this for me.

"Yeah. That's fair I guess." I said and I placed a big loud kiss on his left ass cheek for comedic effect.

"Ha. The other one." He said, so I did the same big loud kiss. "Now in between." He said while laughing. I hesitated. He was wearing underwear and athletic shorts; I did it. I put my mouth up to the crack of my best friend's ass and did a big loud kiss. "You're hilarious man. Keep going."

I don't know why, but I did. I just kept kissing his ass all over. I had my hands on his hamstrings, just under his ass cheeks, and I was just running my face all over his ass kissing it. I completely lost track of time. I was just focused on kissing his ass.

"Hey the 3rd quarter is almost over. I just need to switch it up for the rest of it." He said.

"Hey, you never told me when it was commercial or game!" I exclaimed. "I was kissing your ass waiting for you to tell me to stop."

"Dude, I just thought you wanted to. You can hear the TV, it's up loud. I figured you'd just stop when you heard it come back from commercial. Don't get shitty now. You've been a good sport the whole time."

"Oh. Yeah, sorry, I'm just drunk. I got confused."

"Cool. Just keep doing what you're doing." Nick said. Then he began to push his shorts and underwear down. I don't know why I didn't say anything. I guess I just expected this. His olive skin was being revealed, along with a slightly hairy ass crack. He pushed his underwear and shorts down together until they were just under his butt cheeks.

I kissed both cheeks all over. It was just skin.. It was actually very smooth. I started kissing his left ass cheek right along his crack. My lips dangerously close. I could smell him perfectly - not bad, just musty. I felt a hair or two tickle my lips. "Go ahead. Do it right." I heard Nick say.

I moved my hands to his ass cheeks and barely pushed them apart, I kissed inside the top of his ass crack. My lips felt just a bit moist. I kissed again. I don't know why and I never will, but I stuck my tongue out and licked his ass. I ran my tongue up his whole ass crack.

"Whoa man. You just fully licked my asshole." Nick said with a hint of surprise.

"I'm sorry." I started.

"No, it was great. Keep licking it, like a dog. It makes sense that a Browns fan would lick a Steelers fan's ass." He said.

"Thank you, sir." I was just so caught up in it. I started rimming him. Just tonguing his ass hole. I was pushing against it and circling it. It just felt so good on my lips. Like I was making out with a hot chick. It couldn't have been like than a few minutes.

"Okay. 3rd quarter is over." Nick said and he started pulling up his underwear and shorts. "I'm going to sit back on the couch for the 4th."

I moved from between his legs and started shuffling to the fridge to get more beers. When I returned Nick was on the couch with no shorts, just a pair of Steelers briefs with the Steelers logo right on the front pouch. "Haha. Those are great man." I said chugging half the beer and handing home the other.

"I'm happy you think so. I think for the 4th quarter, same rules, you can watch the game but during commercials you have to fulfill the last obligation." Nick said smiling.

"Yeah, that's fair. What is it?" I said taking another drink.

"You will need to show the Browns are truly inferior to the Steelers by kissing their logo." Nick said. He opened his legs even wider and pushed his crotch forward. It was already looking swollen.

"I spent the whole first half there anyway." I said with a chuckle. I braced myself putting my hands on Nick's thighs and put my lips to my best friend's crotch and I kissed the Steelers logo. I felt his dick on the other side of the fabric. I could smell super faint urine, musk, and maybe even a trace amount of cum.

"Excellent buddy. Kiss it all over." Nick instructed, putting a hand on the back of my head. Once again I just got lost in time. I kept kissing the logo. I went around the edge and then across it and up and down it. Nick's dick was clearly just hard. I wasn't even just kissing the logo anymore. I was kissing outside of the logo as I began just kissing up and down Nick's cock. "Dude, it's super uncomfortable, I have to get it out."

Nick pulled the front of the briefs down and hooked them under his balls. His cock was standing straight up and it was a good inch or more bigger than mine. I couldn't believe it. It was so surreal being on my knees with his dick right there and knowing I made it hard. "Keep going. You're gonna get a load of Steelers cum in your mouth, you fucking dog."

He grabbed the back of my head again and I just opened my mouth and took his snotty cockhead in my mouth. Nick moaned. I took a suck and lowered my lips. I could never deny in a million years that I willingly began sucking my best friend's cock. I enjoyed it. I wasn't thinking about the act as much as the feeling. It felt so smooth and the soft skin was amazing on my lips and tongue. I loved the taste of his dick. It was just him and it was pleasant.

I've received head many times and I love it. I wanted that for Nick, I wanted it to be great for him. I sucked as hard as I could and made my tongue a cradle while I gently grabbed his balls. I pushed my lips as far down as possible until I felt his cock in the back of my mouth. I sucked and swallowed and felt his dick head push into my throat. First fucking try I deepthroated my best friend.

"Fuck yes, dude. I'm going to cum. Fuck yes," Nick said still holding my head. I kept sucking while Nick started pumping his Steelers cum into my mouth. It was delicious. I've never tried my own, because of the smell, I thought it would taste nasty. Also, the thought of it after orgasming was appalling. I wasn't thinking about this, I was acting only on impulse. I was moaning along with Nick as he finished emptying his balls into my mouth. I had already swallowed most of his jizz and I wanted the rest. I kept licking and sucking the tip causing him to moan more. "Alright, stop. Stop." Nick said breathlessly.

I was in a drunken, horny haze. I pulled my dick out and started jacking it. I held Nick's dick in my mouth. I wasn't sucking or anything, just holding it in my mouth enjoying the taste. I came in less than a minute. It was the biggest orgasm of my life.

"Um, the game is over, man." Nick said.

I pulled my mouth off his dick and sat back on my feet. "I, uh, I'm not sure what happened man."

"I know what happened. You went cuckoo for my cock." Nick said smiling. That was a phrase we had used many times before talking about chicks.

"I'm sorry man. I'm drunk. I don't know why, I'm sorry." I began to feel immense regret like I made a huge mistake.

"Shh, no." Nick said while standing up. "Kiss it and thank me."

"Thank you for letting he suck your dick, Nick." I said before leaning forward to kiss his dick. It was amazing. I felt so happy with my lips on my best friend's dick. I just kept kissing it.

"Incredible dude. All this time I could have had your mouth on my dick. I'm gonna grab a towel for you to clean up that cum you got on my floor. Then we can talk about our new friendship."

**Thanks everyone for reading. Feel free to let me know what you would like to see happen. You can email me through my profile or comment. Much love!

12