When Daddy Comes Home

Story Info
His wait is rewarded.
1k words
4.11
13.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted are above 18.

I felt nothing but excitement as i saw the car pull into the driveway. I had waited for him for what seemed like forever till he got back from his trip. I couldn't help squealing and jumping into his arms the minute he stepped into the house.

I showered him with kisses, conveying my joy by peppering kisses all across his pace and sucking on his neck with my legs wrapped around his waist. His large hands squeezed my ass which sent delicious shivers up and down my sides.

Our lips battled for supremacy, a battle which I gladly lost. We moved into the living room where we got comfortable on the couch. Buttons flew as we ripped each other's clothes off desperate to make up for the time spent apart.

I had put on the new lingerie set just for this moment and was rewarded when his hot gaze trailed across the connected chains and lace, stopping at my little clotty safely locked away in it's cage.

"Fuck baby boy" he purred in my ear and I could feel his shaft rising to full mass beneath my ass cheeks. Oh how I had missed feeling it pave new paths in my dark tunnels.

I threw my head back, moaning like the bitch in heat that i was, when he nuzzled my neck, his beard tickling me. He pinched my pierced nipples, trailing his fingers under the chains and yanking where it dipped between my ass cheeks and rubbed the skin raw. The pain added only adding to the intense pleasure.

Tangling my hands in his locs, i ground my hips down on his cock, my own clotty throbbing as the cage slowly became tight. He spanked my ass - 3 swats in quick succession - spreading his legs further, he led me to my knees between them.

His cock was wet with precum which I happily lapped up, wrapping my hands around the thick shaft and stroking slowly. I watched amazed at our contrasting colors while paying homage to the cock I had missed so much.

It took me a short while to fully have it in my throat, still not used to it's sheer size even after so long. Fighting back the gag reflex, i bobbed up and down coating the entire length with saliva as i alternated between sinking down to the hilt and squeezing the magnificent shaft with my hands. I felt his hands at the same time he lifted his hips, feeding me his cock. He had a firm grip on my hair as he slammed in and out of my throat. I loved when he took my throat hard, taking his pleasure from me. Sure it's left my throat sore and voice cracked but it was definitely worth it.

Drool ran down the sides of my face and collected on his balls before dripping onto the floor. The gurgling sounds of my throat fucking and his deep moans, music to my ears giving me a sense of accomplishment even as i began to black out. I could feel him pick up speed as he drew closer to the edge till he finally released deep in my throat while i struggled to swallow the copious amounts of cum and keep from choking.

When he finally withdrew, i collapsed onto my back, gasping for air. I felt the last streams of cum paint my chest as he stepped over me, leaning down to brush the hair from my face. He picked me up and headed to the room. I probably looked a mess with the drool painting my face, swollen lips and a shit eating grin.

He dropped me on my feet as he played with the show controls, satisfied with the temperature, we got under the spray. Daddy soaped me lovingly not leaving any area untouched. He slid his finger into me, curling it till he found my spot which he stroked continuously. Leaning against the wall for support, i arched my back into him begging for more.

Adding another finger he saw them in and out bringing m to the brink of climax.

"No...no please, don't...I'll be good, i promise" He had withdrawn his fingers leaving my hole hungry for more. Spinning me around, he shoved my back against the tile, carrying me once again in his arms. He captured my bruised lips, sucking the bottom lips into his hot mouth eliciting moans from me as he adjusts our position so my legs hung from his arms.

Tears of relief ran down my face and mixed with the shower water when I felt his large head breached my entrance. Fuck I really have missed this. He slowly pushed in, letting me adjust to the feeling of fullness before withdrawing.

He propelled his hips forward, heavy balls slapping against my ass cheeks and delivering hard jabs that stab at my postdate. I grab his shoulders for dear life, running my hands across thick cords of muscles that supports my weight. Every last inch of thick dark meat slams into me as he picks up speed. He moves away from the wall leaving me with no other choice than to bounce back on his cock, the angle leading to a deeper penetration. Wanting to intensify the pleasure, I slam my hips down to meet his upward thrusts. The results is immediate, and I can feel my cum leak between us. Once the final waves of my orgasm passed, he drops me on shaky feet and I immediately lean against the fogged up shower wall for support.

His hot body presses up against mine, his thick cock sandwiched between my cheeks. He grips the back of my neck and feeds his cock into my now sore hole. I've had my climax and now it's time for his. He delivered a brutal pounding to my sensitive anus and I struggled to get comfortable as his strokes became increasingly hard to handle. Finally, mercifully, he delivered short jabs in quick succession until finally sinking all the way in and bathing my insides in his essence.

Sated at least for now, I let him rinse me down again before drying up and going to be where I fell into a satisfied sleep.

© Fistslutqueen 2021.