When Denial Breaks You Ch. 02

Story Info
New location and a simple, unsatisfactory, explanation.
2.4k words
3.33
1.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello reader! Here is my second chapter, I hope you enjoy!

The story written here is complete work of fiction. All characters are over 18 and do not represent real people.

Trigger warnings for this chapter include: Abduction, and Violence

----------------

Chapter Two: A New Room

Finally, he returned to the car and opened the passenger side door to reveal a dark garage. Was it possibly night now? I had no sense of time, but it had only been mid-day when I left the mall, so it feels too soon to be this dark out. He reached in to unbuckle me and lift me upright from my laying position. He grabbed my feet to pull me more out of the car, setting them on the ground, and then reaching in to protect my head as I stood up from the vehicle.

I was still bound at my ankles and wrists, so it's not like I could walk anywhere. He just stared at me for a moment. I tried to plead with him, using my eyes, just begging inside for him to let me go. Bending over, he ripped the tape from my legs, and as soon as I was free, I tried to take a step towards the garage door. But he was so fast and obviously anticipated this move, as he stood quickly and wrapped his arms around my middle.

"Now pet, where do you think you're going? You wouldn't be trying to leave through that door, would you?" He said it in a taunting manner, like he knew what I wanted and knew I'd never get it. The way he was restraining me now was like a back hug, as if we were in some romance novel, like this was a sweet seduction.

"You can go through that door if you want to, but I'm coming with ya" he whispered in my ear as he moved his leg behind mine and pushed me towards the door, never letting me go. As we walked through the door into more darkness, he released one hand from around my waist but kept the other tightly on me, so I was flush with his body.

Suddenly a light was turned on, and I was in a kitchen—just any normal kitchen in a suburban house. I looked towards the windows in hopes that someone would see me inside this house, but all the blinds were closed, leaving me with even less hope than I already didn't have. Behind me, I felt him shift again as his other hand wrapped back around me, and he started to move us in an awkward shuffle.

"This is going to be our house now, but you won't have full access to it just yet, you need to earn some trust first, of course, so I know you won't try to get away," he began talking as we moved from the kitchen to the living room towards a hallway. "Eventually you'll have free reign over the house; I hope you'll make it your own, honestly, so we can be happy here together. I just want you to be happy."

"I'll give you a real tour later, but for now we'll just go to our playroom, which is where you'll stay for the time being, darling," he finishes talking just as we approach a door in the hallway. Opening the door, I'm confronted with a set of stairs to what obviously is a basement. He lets go of my middle and encourages me forward, but I resist.

"Honey, you were being so good, and now you're resisting again. Come now; I don't want you to be punished for being bad on our first day together. I want us to get along." I look at him with shock in my eyes as the word 'punish' rings inside my brain. What does he intend to punish me for? He kidnapped me! Of course, I would resist going into a basement, unsure if I'd ever see the light of day again.

He starts pushing me towards the stairs, and as much as I don't want to go, I also don't want to fall down a flight of stairs with my hands taped together. So, I walk down the stairs as I start to cry silent tears. At the basement landing, there is another door, which he unlocks. Once open, it's just another dark room that he pulls me into. He walks me inside as if he knows where he's going or can see in the dark somehow. In the dark, I feel him rake his hands across my body, and my pulse quickens. Is this it now? Is he finally making his move to hurt me?

I'm shocked when the tape is removed from my mouth, and he reaches behind me to untie my wrists as well. It's pitch black in here, but I'm fully free so I try to break away from him. He basically lets me go, and I'm just stumbling in the dark, running into objects all over, eventually falling on something relatively hard, but with some give so it doesn't hurt too bad, maybe a couch.

"I'll leave you to explore, sweet thing, and will come back with some dinner for us," he says, and suddenly the lights are on in the room, and I hear a door open, then shut, and lock.

My eyes adjust to the new brightness, and I frantically look around the room. There's a lot to take in. The walls are painted white concrete, which makes sense for a basement but makes the area feel sterile like a hospital or something. There is only one door, the one we came from, and no windows. It appears like the room has different sections, some separated by curtains. I'm in some kind of living room area right now, on a couch, as I previously thought.

The couch is made of hard red leather, very stiff, like you would expect in an old library. Around the living area, there are two more chairs of the same material, a metal coffee table, and a black rug on the floor. In the corner there is a giant X-shaped piece of wood and what looks like a woodworking station with some strange-looking sawhorses. Along one wall are a bunch of shelves, cabinets, drawers, and counters.

I don't look inside those and instead go to investigate what's behind the two curtains. One is like an arch with a curtain inside it, so it mainly has walls separating this space. It turns out to be a basic bathroom, just a shower, a toilet, and a sink. It has all my necessities, though, including the curly girl shampoo and conditioner exactly for my hair type that I have in my bathroom at home.

Finally, I go to investigate the other curtained-off area. This curtain can open completely so that there is no separation from the living room space. This is obviously a bedroom; in the middle there is a large, four-poster bed made of dark wood. It has dark red bedding and looks very plush. To one side is a wall with a bunch of hooks placed all over it that snake up to the celling and a kind of triangular bench in the same leather as the couches. On the other side is a dresser and some bars for hanging clothes in the open.

There is already some clothing hanging on the rack. I investigate a little, finding a silk robe, some different nighties and negligees, lots of stockings, bras, and panties, all miraculously in my size. The clothing is beautiful; in fact, most things in the basement are beautiful and appear to be well-made and expensive.

I rush back to the cabinets and drawers in the living room to see what is inside them. There are lots of things, some of which I recognize and some of which I don't. I find rope, shackles, tape, and leather cuffs. There are many sex toys, like vibrators; even the vibrator I use at home is here. I come across butt plugs, which I've never used before but have seen in porn. There's weird metal bars, clamps, and collars, and just so much, I'm overwhelmed by what might be done to me in this room.

Finally, I see a bookshelf in the corner. I investigate the books as it looks like it'll be my only form of entertainment in this room as there's no TV. The first shelf is all books about bondage and BDSM; the second shelf is books about different sex positions, including ones specifically aimed at bigger bodies like mine; and the rest of the shelves seem to just be erotic novels, in which most of the themes look rather kinky. So apparently, he really wants me to be thinking about sex, which doesn't bode well in my brain.

My stupid brain is finally starting to panic at all the information being forced upon it. I stumble over to the couch, lay down in the fetal position, and start to cry.

----------------

I've got no more tears left by the time he comes through the only door to this place. I'm simply a shaking ball on the couch. He sets a tray down on the coffee table and comes over to lift me upright. The minute he touches me, I recoil and run away from him behind the couch.

"Don't touch me!" I bark at him. I can see the hurt on his face as if I wounded him. What a fucking piece of work. I'm so mad now that I couldn't care less about his feelings that he apparently wears on his sleeve. "I don't want to be here; I don't want you to touch me; fucking let me go!"

"That's not how this is going to work, darling."

"I am not your goddamn darling!" I yell as I slam my fists into the back of the couch.

"I'm very hurt by this reaction; you were being so good before. Can't we just go back to that and have a nice talk over dinner?" He asks with full sincerity.

I let out an exacerbated kind of laugh and say, "no, I was fucking tied up and had tape on my mouth! That's the only reason I didn't talk to you this way. Now let me fucking out of here!"

I can see the anger flash across his face, and before I know it, he has jumped across the couch and knocked me down onto the floor, landing on top of me. He straddles my hips with his weight, pinning me to the floor, and slaps me so hard that I feel like I see stars.

"You do not talk to me that way," he states, almost as a matter of fact, before he punches my stomach, and I lose my breath for the umpteenth time today. "I don't want to hurt you, pet. But I will if it's needed to keep you in line or teach you a lesson." He adjusts his weight, so he is not on top of me anymore and is squatting now. He grabs my arms tightly, practically lifting me from the group as he pins them to my sides. He's exceptionally strong; I don't remember the last time someone just lifted me up like that.

Pulling me back to the couch, he sits me down and holds my chin in one hand, so I can't look away from him. "You will behave now; eat your dinner and listen to how things will be from now on." As I still can't breathe fully and the pain in my cheek is radiating all the way through my skull, I simply nod in agreement.

"Good, that's much better. Now, I hope you like what I brought to eat; if you have any requests, just let me know, and I'll try to get you the things you like, of course." On the tray he brought down is basically a charcutier board with cheeses, meats, bread, fruits, jam, and nuts.

"What kind of nuts are those?" I ask him.

"Almonds and cashews, why?"

"I'm allergic to peanuts, so I just wanted to check."

"Thank you for telling me, sweetheart. I'll make sure not to bring any peanut items into the house then. Is there anything else you're allergic to that I should know about?"

"No, just peanuts." I say and reach for some of the food, as I am surprisingly hungry. Who knows if it's safe to eat, but at this point, I don't have many options anyway.

"Alright, please enjoy the food, and I'll just let you know some rules and the basics of our new life together." I stare at him while I chew, not really showing interest but also terrified of what he is going to say.

"Essentially, you are mine now, darling. I will take care of you from now on, always doing what I think will be best for you and us. I know this might take some adjusting for you as you were a fairly independent woman, but I'm sure you'll learn to love your place in our little family after you realize the freedom that comes with not having to worry about anything anymore.

I will always do what is best for you, of course, even when you might not see it as the best course of action. I promise I have my reasons and needs for doing things this way. Like I said before, I don't want to hurt you, but if you act up, then punishment may be our only recourse to help you see what is right. If you're good, then we won't have to worry about that, so just be a good girl and earn my trust so we can be happy together."

He rattles all this off, continuing in the same vein as I eat some bread that turns stale in my mouth. He just wants me to live to serve him, eventually becoming like a housewife or something for him that just does everything he asks. Apparently, I'll be granted privileges as I earn trust and am good, like being able to go upstairs when he's home or going on a shopping trip together. He keeps mentioning punishments if I'm bad, apparently to set me on the right path.

I interrupt him. "What kind of punishments are you talking about?"

"Well, a lot like what you experienced when I came back downstairs to have this talk. If you use foul language, don't follow a rule I set, or just generally upset me, I may have to make you see the right way to do things."

"So, hitting me, that's your answer."

"Again, it's not something I want to do, pet, but it is the best way for you to learn."

I just balk at him; he is going to keep me here and beat me into submission until I break...