When Do You Say Stop?

Story Info
A husband is excited to see his wife after a long day.
2.3k words
3.94
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time was ticking, and Jasper waited for it to tick to exactly seven o'clock. This was when he could expect her to arrive, give or take, and he could feel his pulse quicken all over his body. He was dying to see his wife.

He'd thought of her all day at work, and knew he wanted to make tonight special for her.

He settled into the sofa and opened himself a ginger ale. He turned on the latest show he'd been bingeing alone, heavens forbid he watch something he and his wife had started together.

Meanwhile, Lucia was wiping down counters as she closed the bakery for the evening. She hummed to herself as she wondered what the special would be the next morning. Baking was tireless work, really, and almost all of her thoughts were of: shipments, recipes, media, displays, and an even longer list that could go on for hours. She looked up from the sink and could see herself in the reflection of the stainless steel refrigerators across the kitchen. Her hair was up, and her hands were now free of the thick flour-sugar-baking powder dusting.

She removed her apron, and smoothed her shirt down. Grabbing the small box on the counter, she locked the door in a twirl and drove home to Jasper.

"Honey, I brought you something!" she called, expecting him to round the corner, "it's a new thing I'm trying. I think it's lighter, and the flavors are kind of... sexy," when he did not come out, she finished stripping off her work clothes.

She walked down the hall to the bathroom, which was vacant. She stopped there, too. She let down her hair, and admired herself in the underwear she had on. It was a simple t-shirt bra and a matching lace pair of panties, but she thought the black made her look serious and alluring.

Jasper could hardly breathe. He lay on the bed, naked, waiting for her to come to the room. Why in God's name was she stopping in every part of the house? He could not wait to touch her, taste her, and smell her. Seeing, he decided, could wait. He tied the blindfold around his head, making sure he could not see through or below it. A quiet fell over the house. He couldn't hear the footfall as Lucia had removed her shoes.

"Look at you, my love," she said, sweetly. Her scent hit him first. He remembered fondly when he'd gifted her this perfume, and what happened after. This, combined with the memory, sent chills down his spine. There was a sense of anticipation hanging in the air. Lucia was not sure what to do with this control, and she thought of how she could leverage the opportunity. Jasper loved when she thought that she had the upper hand. There wasn't a dominant bone in her body, but perhaps it was coursing through her veins just then.

"Look at me?" his voice was low. "I wish I could look at you."

"Why don't you then, Jas?" Lucia punctuated the question with a soft finger across his chest, down his stomach. To hear her speak even part of his name was to hear a waterfall.

"I want to let you play, sight unseen," he said, returning the touch. His finger trailed up her arm, then dropped at her shoulder. She wanted his fingers to dip into her, already. "Why don't you start," he said, grabbing her hand "here."

Her left hand was on his solid member, a feeling that Jasper anticipated but had still made him jump. She wrapped her hand around it, but just barely. She stroked the air, more than his throbbing cock.

"Wow, you are so subtle," she giggled and moved her hands to his face, straddling him. The cool air was replaced by a warm, damp lace. There was his heartbeat, again. She smiled, then began rotating her hips against him. She pressed her forehead to his, and kissed his lips. Her chest felt as though it would begin heaving any minute. The kiss began gentle, then his tongue darted into her mouth. She sucked the tip and it began an aggressive dance. Jasper broke the kiss.

"You taste like... rum?"

"Yes, I was - wait! We can make a game of this!" Lucia jumped off of him, and the sudden absence of her made Jasper groan aloud. Again, he lay on the bed, naked, waiting for her. This time he was blindfolded to boot.

"Okay," said Lucia, slowly taking her position again. "I want you to let me feed this to you. Every time you guess an ingredient right, you will be rewarded. When you get something wrong, you'll be punished," he felt the cold of a small plate on his chest. Lucia started to grind against him again. "Are you ready?"

"I'm not sure," Jasper said, and Lucia's gyration stopped. "Oh that's not fair!" She used her index finger to collect some of the frosting.

"Stick your tongue out a bit," so he did, playfully.

"I am trying to be sexy, Jasper,"

"You ow thetxy, Luthia," he said, tongue still half out. She plunged her finger into his mouth. He made a show of licking his lips for her.

"Do you need another taste?"

"Mhm," he nodded. His eyebrows were raised. He could go with the obvious chocolate, or the hint of raspberry, coconut... caramel, he thought. She once again let her finger be licked clean with his tongue.

"Raspberry," he whispered, and when nothing happened he added "and chocolate,"

Suddenly, he felt a warm air against a patch of hair that grew at his pubic mound, above his penis. He reached out for her, and laced his fingers through her hair, but did not make any sudden movements.

Lucia stuck her tongue out flat and licked him from base to tip and back again slowly. He felt every single hair on his body rise with his dick, as it pulsed against her lashings. She let her pouty lips play on the head a bit, swirling her tongue over it then sucking it in to her mouth. She was careful not to take any more than the head in.

He took this as his cue to keep talking, and his breath was ragged when he said "coconut, I think," at this, Lucia popped him out of her mouth and chuckled. "Wrong." Jasper did not notice right away, save for the air he felt in his direction, but she was slowly positioning herself over his face. It took a minute for the scent to settle on him, and just when it did she lowered herself to his mouth.

He groaned, which was muffled by her present position, and she felt him get his bearings. He reached his arms up to massage her breasts, and she let out a deep sigh. He sunk his tongue into her damp slit, and she was ever-receptive as she slid back and forth against his tongue. He found her clit, which was hidden under her velvet lips. He never got tired of the taste of her, her essence, her wetness. She was sweet, and her weeping pussy being this close but still so inaccessible made his cock throb.

"Oh... oh Jas... fuck..." Lucia's moans grew louder, and he knew that she would soon default to her submission again soon. It was only a matter of time before she said-

"Jas, please!" he pretended not to hear her. It was a small crime to pay, being pleasured for longer than you'd like to be, for pretending to be dominant. "Baby, please," she fought with him, but not in earnest, and writhed over him. Jasper held her, even blindfolded, securely to his mouth. He let her go, and she moved off to his side and lifted it. She was pleading with her eyes, and mid-moan as he snaked his fingers back between her legs.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me, baby. I've been waiting all day. I want you inside of me." she said, quietly. Still, she tried to exert what little control she had.

Jasper about came on the spot. He moved down to her breasts again, and took a nipple into his mouth. Like she had, he swirled his tongue around the hardening bud, and sucked it. He bit it gently and she arched her back.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he squeezed and massaged her ass as he trailed down and she melted into his touch. He looked up to kiss her, but she had her eyes tightly shut with her mouth wide open.

He used one of his hands to slide up and down her drenched slit, which rightfully made her crazy. He lazily pressed her clit, then circled it, and cooed in her ear.

"Does that feel good baby girl?" She nodded. His touch was so delicate it felt as though he was brushing past.

"Tell me how it makes you feel, Lucy,"

"I... I can't," he touched her more firmly, and kept the same speed.

"Why not my love?" he chuckled, and kissed her neck.

"It's so... oh baby... it's so good," she wondered what it would feel like to climax again, still without her beloved cock inside her. It built slower this time, and she was teetering at the edge.

"Are you going to cum, baby?" Lucia bit her lower lip and nodded fervently. He did not stop. She felt herself free falling, and the waves of pleasure that hit her were incredible. She was panting and grabbing at just about anything nearby. She felt so sensitive, and her poor clit was throbbing from all of the stimulation.

Jasper's dick, too, was in dire straits. Now raging hard and ready to enter his wife, Jasper mulled over making her come by his tongue once more before wrapping up the deed.

He quickly replaced his fingers with his mouth, and again she writhed but this time under him.

"Baby, please I'm begging,"

He pulled off of her for a moment, holding tightly to her thighs.

"You're begging to cum again? What are you begging for?"

"I want it so badly, please, just put-"

She was cut off again, this time by an intense moan as he sucked on her clit. She very well could've died right then, been set on fire, signed away the deed of the house. It made no difference, Jasper was going to make her cum again. She clawed at him, scratching his upper back and shoulders.

Then, when she stopped moving and tightened, he pulled away and watched as she spasmed. When she'd stopped and finally opened her eyes again, he asked:

"Do you still want it inside of you?" she smiled at him tightly, and nodded her head. He laughed, "When do you say stop?"

She turned around and got on all-fours, presumably to let him know she was okay with doggy-style tonight, but he turned her back to lay down.

"I want to see your face, my love," he said, caressing her. "Plus, I have the rest of our lives to see that ass." She giggled and playfully slapped him, and he realized then how much he coveted his wife. Sin be damned, this body and mind belonged to him and he knew exactly what the agenda was to show Lucia the same.

He lined himself up and slowly slid the tip of his long cock into her. She let out a soft sigh of relief as she enveloped him in.

With everything he had, he wanted to make this as good for her as it was for him. He held back with great restraint, to keep himself from slamming into her with reckless abandon. That would be later. He looked at her intently, waiting for her to open her eyes.

Lucia found that she was finally full in all of the right places, being touched in all of the right places, and stared back at Jasper. She saw a fiery look in his eye, a wild mix of lust and love and all of the things in between. She was positively his.

He thrusted into her with renewed excitement, and she wrapped her legs around his mid-section to pull him in further. The sounds of their love-making filled the room and their ears. He was holding on by a strand of gossamer at that point, when Lucia did the most wicked thing.

She thought of the game, and how she'd lost, but she knew she wanted to stand a chance! Jasper didn't notice, but she had slid her arm down between the two of them and grabbed hold of his balls.

She lightly massaged them at first, encouraging a soft "uhm" from him. He slowed his thrusting again, allowing her to get a better grip, and then got into a planking position. He put his godforsaken thumb right back on her clit. She trembled under him, the feeling of fullness beginning to equate to something much more deep-seated.

One, then two, the three strokes later, she felt herself unravel. This was the strongest of the bunch. She let out a loud scream, called to him, wrapped tightly around him, scratched at his back and thrashed below.

All of the movement pushed Jasper over the edge, too, and as Lucia came down from her height- he soared off to his.

He froze as ropes of his cum shot into the love of his life, then collapsed on top of her. She held him warmly for a few seconds.

"Okay, you gotta get up now, I can't breathe,"

Jasper rolled off to her side, groaning as he did so. He gingerly kissed her forehead, her nose, then her lips.

"Do you want anything, my love?" he asked. She rolled, pulling the duvet over her spent body.

"Tea, maybe?" she said sweetly. "Oh and fruit snacks!"

"There aren't any left!"

"I still need something sweet..."

"When do you ever say stop?"