When Dreams Come True

Story Info
The truth about Cinderella and the Prince.
1.9k words
3.5
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You all know the fairy tale of Cinderella. What you do NOT know, is what really happened. We asked Cinderella and the Prince about, separated from each other. And the outcome is really somewhat intriguing. Let's start with the Prince's point of view.

See that magnificent ass up there in the window frame? That's Cinderella's. And the one behind it, you probably don't see it, but, that's me. The prince. And I'm fucking her so hard right now.

Okay, I admit it wasn't really my idea... The tower window. It's Rapunzel's. And she'd be pissed if she knew what we were doing there.

Cinderella is my dream girl! I knew it the moment I saw her at my ball: blue eyes as big and wide as the sea. Golden hair, as fresh and radiant as the sun. And a smile that only true angels can make.

Dear feminists, at this point a word on my own behalf: I can't help it that I like white, slim women! My desires are just the product of society and advertising. That being said, this is a FAIRY TALE, so please relax.

How did I get her? You all know that: the two nasty sisters who made her slave. The doves who brought her the princess dress. How she used it to get to my ball. I was just blown away. I just HAD to have her!

Twice she got away from me. But then I smeared the stairs with pitch, her right shoe got stuck and - well, it took a while, but eventually I found her, in a poor hut on the outskirts of town.

As soon as I had put on her shoe, she fell around my neck and kissed me off. And in no time at all she had torn my robe from my body. There I stood. Me and my penis. Then she knelt down in front of me and took him fully in her mouth. I came immediately and sprayed her apron full. She just laughed and took off her gown. And Jesus: at the sight of her naked, I was immediately ready again. And when she put her foot on the stool and said, "Fuck me!", I couldn't believe my luck. 

And after that she offered me her ass. Unbelievable!

I'm not quite sure, but I think her two sisters were watching us do it. There was a peephole in the kitchen door. Somehow that turned me on.

Of course, I took her to my castle right away. And since then: I am the happiest prince on earth.

Well, at least I WAS the happiest prince on earth for a while.

Because: for one thing, she is not a real princess. And then she has such strange tendencies.

I already told you about Rapunzel's. She absolutely wanted that. To be fucked in Rapunzel's window. So that everyone can see and admire her. There must have been something between the two.

But last week I had to dress up as grandmother. Or rather as a wolf, you know, the old buddy of Little Red Riding Hood. I didn't want to at first, thought it was totally ridiculous, but Cinderella was so incredibly cute with her little cap! And already at the first question I got such a boner!

"Oh grandmother, what big ears you have?"

"That I hear you moaning better, my child!"

"But grandmother, what do you have for big eyes?"

"That I can see your cunt better, my dear!"

"But grandmother, what do you have for big hands?"

"So I can grab your tits better!"

"Oh but grandmother, what horribly big mouth do you have?"

"So that I can eat you better!"

After that, it was off. Cinderella had nothing on under her Little Red Riding Hood dress. And she was not only wet, she was completely soaked. We fucked each other all over the hut. Sometimes she was on top, sometimes I was. Sometimes from behind, sometimes from the front. In between we licked until we dropped. And Cinderella moaned and screamed like never before.

The hunter heard that and came storming into the hut with a sharp shotgun. It took me 10 minutes to convince him that I wasn't a real wolf and that I hadn't violated Cinderella. Jesus, that was embarrassing!

Yeah, and then there's the matter of her princess shoe. It was a really cool game at first: I buy her shoes and when she likes one, she drops a piece of clothing. And so I worked my way shoe by shoe to her pussy. When at the end I put on her princess shoe, she was ready for everything, but really EVERYTHING.

In the meantime, however, I am no longer allowed to fuck her without her princess shoes. These crappy shoes have really become her fetish. That sucks!

You don't happen to know a good sex therapist? I know, it's not very cool. But it's gotten to the point where it's... somehow not normal anymore.

Sometimes I really think I have to break up with her.

But then something happens like this morning: I had to give some pointless speech to the people and Cinderella was totally horny. And meanwhile she fondled my balls from behind. I sprayed like crazy, I could have made a bucket full. Luckily I had my wide jerkin on. So I don't think anyone noticed. Well, maybe I can bear it with the princess shoe a little longer...

And here's what Cinderella has experienced:

That's how I love it : the prince fucks my pussy and my ass hangs out of Rapunzel's window. Perfect! Hopefully she stands below and looks up. In the future, no one will want to see her oh so great hair again - but only my sweet ass. Serves her right. What does she always have to put on such airs.

And apart from that: the prince plays his part really well. Varies in tempo, takes me at the right angle and his fingers are always full on my clit.

If someone had told me three months ago that I would be taken by a prince -I would have laughed my head off!

It really looks like I'm his dream woman.

The whole story was really like a fairy tale. I don't have to tell you all that anymore. How my two stepsisters bullied me. How the pigeons helped me to sort out the bad lentils. And how they brought me this gorgeous evening dress for the ball.

Of course, I noticed IMMEDIATELY that the prince had a crush on me. He had a huge boner under his doublet!

But I thought to myself: I'll let him stew a bit longer. But he's not stupid either. The thing with the pitch on the stairs was admittedly quite clever. But it almost ruined my beautiful princess shoes.

Well, five days later he arrived with my princess shoe. I had somehow not expected it at all. But there he was. And yes, I admit it. I was keen on him. After all, this was the prince! And he did want me, quite obviously.

I tore his clothes off, wanted to see if I liked him naked too. I don't know what came over me, but when I saw his bulging cock, clean-shaven, it went through with me. I just wanted to taste him! But then he quickly pulled back and squirted on my apron.

I had to laugh involuntarily: a prince who does not dare to come in my mouth. So I wanted to know, dropped my apron and held out my pussy to him and said "Lick me!" And he ate my cunt with fervor. Jesus, I came like never before. I was so horny that I held my ass cunt out to him. I don't think he could believe his luck. That must have been his first time!

By the way, we were not alone in the whole thing. I could hear my two stepsisters whispering behind the kitchen door. They were peeking through the peephol, watching us. Those two frigid broads! Let their pussies dry up!

I, on the other hand, may now call myself the happiest beeing on earth - from orphan to prince's dream girl.

Yes, so far everything would be perfect. If not the prince would be just a little more resourceful. He is so predictable. That's why I had the idea of Rapunzel's window: two birds with one stone: a really good fuck and Rapunzel wiped out.

Last week he wanted to have flower sex again, but this no longer works for me. So I forced him to put on a wolf costume. And I dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood. Of course, he went for the childish scheme. Men are so... they like innocent girls. On the other hand: I have to hand it to Little Red Riding Hood, she knows how to put on a show.

The thing is: I was totally turned on by the way he went for me. Add to that the sextalk and I had gravy running out of my pussy.

"Oh grandma, what big ears you got?"

"That I can hear you moaning better, my child!"

"But Grandmother, what do you have for big eyes?"

"That I can see your cunt better, my dear!"

"But grandmother, what do you have for big hands?"

"So I can grab your tits better!"

"Oh but grandmother, what horribly big mouth do you have?"

"So I can eat you better!"

I was so horny, I don't remember exactly what happened next. What is clear is that he was in all my holes, with everything he had, tongue, cock, fingers. I screamed with happiness!

And then - climax - all at once the hunter stormed with his shotgun into the hut. The prince, in wolf costume, with hanging tongue in front of my pussy, red and sore fucked.

The hunter's eyes fell out and I could just keep him from shooting the prince. The prince then talked to him forever while I fondled my pussy. That was real fun, the hunter didn't know where to look anymore.

But apart from that: same same. He still gets off on our shoe game. Always puts new shoes on me and then I'm supposed to decide if I like them. If I do, I have to take off a piece of clothing. And sure, at the end he comes with my princess shoe. Then he is aloud to fuck me. From the front, from behind, in the ass, whatever he wants. Or I blow him, my finger in his ass. The thing is only: he did not get at all that the thing has become SO WHAT of boring. I only go along with it because I get new shoes. Really awesome ones.

In short, if this continues, then I soon run out of ideas for having satisfying sex. Maybe I should look around for a new prince.

Whereby, this morning, I must also say fairly, I had my fun. The prince had to give some speech to the people. And I knelt behind him and massaged his balls. Of course, he got a huge boner and sprayed fully in his doublet, in front of all the people! That was so thrilling, I made myself in the panties. So, well, maybe I'll stay a bit longer with the prince after all.