When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers

I got a wet cloth to wipe the sweat and cum off of the vinyl, then we moved our sexcapades into the bedroom. We made out for a while on the bed, then I glanced at my phone and saw it was almost 10:00. Looking in her eyes, I said, "How 'bout it, love? Ya ready fer a lil' moonlight swim?" She said she was, so we put a couple of T shirts on and wrapped our lower bodies with a towel. When we reached the ocean, we looked around to make sure no one was coming, then pulled off our shirts, dropped the towels and dove into the warm waters.

We got deep enough to where the water reached our breasts, and we stood there kissing in the surf, the thrill of being naked in the ocean exciting both of us. Splashing and swimming around, we barely heard the sound of approaching laughter. I looked at the shore, and there was a man and woman out for a nighttime stroll. Luckily, it was dark enough and we were deep enough that they could only see from our shoulders up, so I just waved and we kept splashing and playing. They waved back, then continued on their way, none the wiser.

Looking at each other, we giggled then waded ashore, grabbed our towels and shirts and ran naked back to the cottage. We got under the outdoor shower and rinsed most of the saltiness away, then stood in the 'yard' kissing until we were dried off enough to go back in. It was after 11:00 by then, so we sat on the edge of the bed finishing our drinks. Laying down, we kissed each other good night, and I turned on my side, with Tammy snuggling up tight behind me. I don't even remember closing my eyes, but I suddenly found myself in a wonderful dream of Tammy and I walking hand-in-hand down a road leading...somewhere?

******

TAMMY: I woke to the smell of coffee, then opened my eyes to see Gina sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling at me while she sipped her cup of brew. I sat up and kissed her, and she pointed to a fresh cup waiting for me. First things first, though, and I had to get up and pee!

Relieved, I sat back on the bed beside Gina and had my own first sip of the day. We talked quietly while we let the caffeine flow through us. Today, we decided to go into George Town and spend the day, so we finished our coffee and went to shower.

I adore this outdoor shower! We shaved each other under the blue sky, then scrubbed our bodies and hair to get rid of the leftover salt from our ocean romp last night. Remembering Momma's words, we got dressed in loose clothes. I wore my 'Lucky Me, I Love a Texan' T shirt, and Gina wore one with a picture of Texas on it, with 'Texas' emblazoned on the top and 'Nuff Said' underneath. Cargo short-shorts finished our ensemble, and Gina strapped on the fanny pack. Carrying our tennis shoes, we walked barefoot down the beach to the resort.

After a nice breakfast of waffles and fresh fruit, we got a large coffee to go and went to the cab stand to catch the next taxi into George Town. One driver was standing by his cab, smoking a cigarette, so Gina asked him what time he was leaving. With his Creole accent, he blew out a puff of smoke and said he'd leave when he got a full cab. Gina looked at me, then turned back and asked him how much he made on a full ride. When he said about $40, Gina pulled out 4 $20s, and asked if this was enough to where we could go now! He tossed his cigarette aside, and told us to get in.

Holy crap! Momma and Angie were right -- these guys are totally insane behind the wheel! Gina and I were laughing loudly, bracing ourselves to keep from cracking our skulls as we bounced along the road, sometimes on, sometimes off of the pavement. Our driver had an almost maniacal grin on his face as we dodged traffic, somehow getting us safely into George Town and sliding up to the taxi stand. He said to come back to this stand to catch a cab back to the resort, then he took off in a cloud of dust, leaving us shaking our heads and giggling at our ordeal.

GINA: We were seriously underwhelmed by George Town. Hell, my hometown in West Texas is 10 times the size of this place! We browsed through the gift shops they had, picking up a few trinkets just to prove we'd been here, but other than some really cute strap-up sandals that we both got a pair of, there wasn't much to see or do there. One of the locals we chatted with said that during the summer was like that here, and that it didn't really get lively until winter, when the snowbirds from the States would flock down here to escape the winter weather.

We did find one of the 'must visit' restaurants, and had cracked conch for lunch. The meat is pounded, then breaded and spiced. It's deep fried, and along with some Johnnycake and peas'n'rice, made a delicious meal. We had Guava Duff for dessert, and the Goombay Smash's we had gave us a nice buzz.

After walking around for another hour or so, we figured we'd seen all that we needed to and went back to the taxi stand. I've noticed that most of the town seems more geared towards organizing and conducting tours of the Exuma island, and there aren't really any attractions for the public in town. I told Tammy that when we got back, we needed to ask Angie and Keme what they'd thought was special about this place, because we sure didn't see it.

We waited for nearly 20 minutes before a cab finally showed up, and it was just our luck that it was the same psycho driver. This time, I only offered him $40, saying I was out of cash. I guess that was good enough, and soon we were reliving the nightmare cab ride back to the resort. Somehow, we survived the second trip, although we did have to stop at the resort for a couple of glasses of rum punch to calm our nerves!

We decided to go back to our cottage for a nap, then we're going to get dressed and come back to check out the night life for a while. Supporting each other, we stumbled our way back to the cottage, giggling all the way from the booze and the adrenaline of our cab ride. Collapsing on the bed, we shucked our clothes off and kissed, then basically we just passed out.

TAMMY: What should have been maybe a 30 minute to one hour nap turned into a 3-hour snooze! I woke up first, then kissed Gina to rouse her. She said, "Oh, shit! It felt nice, but I really didn't mean to sleep THAT long!" We giggled, then got up to dress and go eat, since we're both famished. Wearing the same shorts and T shirts from earlier, these clothes should be fine, judging from what we've seen since we got here. This is definitely not a fancy-dress atmosphere!

While we walked towards the resort, Gina said she was tired of seafood and hoped that the resort had some 'American' foods like hamburgers and fries. I laughed and said I was sure they probably did. When we got there, it tickled us to see that the menu they gave us DID have burgers -- in fact, one full page of the menu had the header 'Tired of Seafood?' that had burgers, hot dogs, steaks, etc.

We had some delicious hamburgers and fries for supper. It really was good to break the routine of eating so much seafood, and we relished each bite. I've got nothing against seafood, but can't really see having it every...frigging...day!

Because of our long nap, it was already nearly dusk by the time we started for the village. We stopped at the first club we'd checked out earlier, walking in to a typical nightclub scene. It was already fairly crowded, with most of the people being in their 20s and 30s. The music was booming, but not too loud, and it seemed like a good mix of 90s and above songs. We were able to find a table, sitting down and ordering a couple of drinks called Yellow Bird.

If nothing else, the Caribbean peoples have mastered making drinks with rum! The Yellow Bird was delightful, and we relaxed into the scene while we sipped our drinks. There were only a few couples on the dance floor now, but it will probably pick up as folks start getting drunk. We were content to just watch the people, especially the single men who strutted around trying to arrange their 'conquest' for the night. We even had a couple of squirrelly guys come by our table, but we quickly shot them down when we flashed our fake wedding rings at them.

Finishing our first round, we ordered two more of the Yellow Birds. Gina had to go to the bathroom, so I told her to go ahead and I'd watch the table. I sat back, enjoying the music and the interactions of all the people.

GINA: I was coming out of the bathroom when I saw something that stopped me in my tracks. Tammy and I had seen these two guys earlier who are nicely dressed, good looking, and we even remarked to each other that if these guys asked, we would probably dance with them. Of course, we're not looking for a hookup but some dancing sounded like fun.

But the scene I saw unfolding now had me terrified. Our drinks had obviously been knocked over, and Tammy was toweling her arms and legs off while one of the guys was mopping up the spilled drinks on the floor, looking at Tammy and apparently apologizing. I saw his partner at the bar, getting two more Yellow Birds, but then I saw him reach in his pants pocket, pull out a vial, and pour some of the liquid into each glass!

Somehow, I kept my cool and went to the bar, signaling the bartender over. I got right in his ear so he could hear, and told him to call the cops, because these guys were trying to drug us. He immediately called over one of the bouncers, and told me to go back and make sure that Tammy didn't take a drink and that he'd have the cops here quick.

The bouncer gave me a nod, and I went back to the table, trying to act nonchalant. Tammy said the guy cleaning up had accidentally bumped our table, and was buying us a round to replace what he'd spilled. I could see two bouncers heading our way, so I just smiled sweetly and said, "No, honey, what these assholes are trying to do is slip us some kind of drugs." Tammy looked at me in shock, and the bouncers grabbed the guys, leading them to somewhere in the back of the club. I told one bouncer "Don't let them reach in their pockets. This guy", pointing to the one I'd seen at the bar, "probably still has the bottle in his pocket from whatever he poured in our drinks."

There was a little commotion when the scumbags protested loudly as they were dragged off, but overall, most of the other people in the club never noticed. Tammy was still in shock, her eyes wide open as what had happened registered in her brain. I kissed her gently, then took the spiked drinks back to the bar, telling the bartender to hold them for evidence. Telling him I needed two stiff drinks, he got two glasses and poured them nearly half full of 151 proof rum. When I tried to pay him, he waved me off, and said we were damn lucky that I'd just happened to see what was going on.

TAMMY: The rest of the room faded away, and I just sat there, dumbfounded. These guys were going to rape us! I wanted to cry, but the tears wouldn't come -- maybe because I was so scared, I don't know. Gina came back to the table, sat down, and put one of the glasses of straight rum in my hand, telling me to drink.

Liquor burning down my throat pulled me out of my trance, and I felt the tears start as I looked at Gina. She smiled, and wiped my eyes with a napkin, saying "Damn, baby, that was too close. If I hadn't just happened to see that guy lacing our drinks, we woulda been in a helluva mess." I said I felt like passing out, but Gina rubbed the back of my hand and asked me to hold it together if I could. She said, "Th' cops oughta be here pretty quick, then we can give our statements and go." I managed a weak smile, and told her I'd hold on, just for her.

We'd finished the straight rum, and I felt a little better when the two cops came in, a male and a female. He walked straight to the back where they'd taken the assholes, and she went to the bartender, who pointed us out. The lady cop smiled at us when she approached our table, and asked if we could go outside so we could hear each other.

I told Officer Pinder my story first, about how I thought it was an accident and the dude was helping to clean up, apologizing and seeming to be a nice guy. Then Gina told her about seeing the other guy pour something in our 'replacement' drinks, and how she'd alerted the bartender and the bouncers. Officer Pinder was writing everything down, what little there was, and asked us to hang around for a few minutes. She showed us a little booklet of test strips she had, and said she was going to go test our drinks. We watched her go inside, talk to the bartender and dip a strip into each of the glasses. Apparently, she told the bartender to bag up everything, and we saw him start pouring the drinks into separate zip-lock bags and then put the glasses in bags as well. Officer Pinder disappeared towards the back of the club.

GINA: Tammy and I both were on the verge of coming apart. Officer Pinder came back out, holding up a small glass vial and asked me if this was what I'd seen. When I said it was either that one or one identical to it, she said she got it from the pants pocket of the guy, just like I'd said. She said the field tests had shown the drinks had GHB in it, so the vial and the contents of the drinks were going to be sent to a Nassau lab for testing, and the two guys were going to be shipped over and put in Nassau jail on charges of attempted rape by drugging and for possession of the illegal substance.

After getting all of our contact information, Office Pinder said we were free to go, and that the police would contact us if needed. She warned us that, although a case this strong would likely end in a plea bargain, if it did end up going to trial it could be several months before we needed to do anything. I said I didn't care how long it took, as long as these two weren't going to be out preying on women again.

Our pent-up emotions flooded out when we started walking back to our cottage. We were both crying while we walked and held each other. Tammy tried to thank me for saving her, and I told her I didn't save anything, that I was just lucky. We've both heard the date rape stories, and it chilled us to the bone when we realized we were very nearly victims ourselves.

Once we were safely back in our room, I made us a couple of really strong rum and colas. We got undressed and I sat on the bed, my back against the headboard and Tammy was between my legs. Tonight's events had really hit her hard, and the only thing I could do was console her and tell her she hadn't done anything wrong, and all of the fault fell on the would-be rapists and not us. We stayed up until the wee hours of the morning, talking quietly and crying. Tammy finally started nodding off, so I put our nearly empty glasses on the nightstand and we laid down, holding each other and staring into each other's red-rimmed eyes until we both fell into a troubled sleep.


evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers