When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 22

Story Info
Gina and Tammy’s big day finally arrives.
17.5k words
4.88
4k
9

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers

Gina and Tammy's big day finally arrives. Their wedding marks the end of this series, and the beginning of their new lives together. I will probably revisit the girls sometime in the future, but for now, I think they will just enjoy each other as they explore and build for their future.

There isn't much sex in this long chapter, which focuses more on the emotional instead of the physical. I've tried to wrap up any loose ends from previous chapters, but no doubt I left a lot of holes in the story, and for that I apologize. Hey, I'm a rookie, okay? To those that have followed the tale, thank you, and I hope I gave you some enjoyment.

I've referenced quite a few songs during this series. To avoid any kind of copyright issues I didn't include lyrics. Most of the songs are old love songs that can be easily found with an internet search if you want to check them out. The lyrics from these songs express the emotions that Gina and Tammy were experiencing at the time ~ EVRTXN

TAMMY: It was nearly 3:00 PM before I woke up. We'd stayed up until nearly dawn after last night's debacle, so I wasn't surprised at the late hour. There had been a lot of tears, a little laughter, but mainly rage and frustration let out by both Gina and me. This is our last full day here in the Bahamas; any plans that we'd made earlier in the week have been ruined, however. I guess I've moved past the feeling of shock and numbness I had last night, because all I feel right now is seething anger at the two assholes who were going to drug and rape us.

Gina wasn't in bed with me, so I got up and noticed the front door open. After peeing, I looked outside and Gina was in one of the lounge chairs outside our cottage, just staring out across the water. Draping my arms across her chest, I kissed the top of her head and said, "Hi, baby. Penny for your thoughts?" She tilted her face up so I could kiss her, and smiled halfheartedly at me. Turning back to the water, she sat there for a minute before answering.

With my chin resting on her head, she said, "Darlin', I been up a coupla hours. I had t' get out o' th' cottage 'fore I started destroyin' th' place. I'm so fuckin' pissed off. Goddamn it to hell, I wanted to hurt those two bastards so much last night. I guess my common sense took over, but... SHIT!" She started sobbing, so I gently got her standing up and we went inside. This was almost a 180 degree change from last night, when I'd been the one who broke down.

Turning her around to hug her, I said, "Honey, I'm mad as hell, too, but you know you did the right thing, getting the cops on those shitheads. I have no desire to come and visit you in some Bahamian jail cell! What is this, lesson number 273 about why we don't trust most men?" That got her to smile a little from behind her tears, and she pulled me in close for a very deep kiss and embrace.

We went to the shower, just standing under the cascade, trying to let our melancholy wash down the drain. 20 minutes or so of letting the water cleanse our worries helped a lot. We were standing in the courtyard, kissing while we dried off in the sun, when Gina's phone buzzed. It was a text from Officer Pinder, wanting to know if we could meet her at the resort for a little while. We're both starving and have to go eat anyway, so Gina replied that we could meet her at 4:30 in one of the resort restaurants.

GINA: An intense nightmare about last night had rattled me awake a little after noon, and I'd been outside stewing in my anger until Tammy came out and cheered me up a little. She was right, of course, and I knew I'd done the right thing in getting the two dickheads arrested instead of going ballistic and ending up in jail myself. Even my krav maga training told me I did the right thing -- the best fight is one that never happens. That didn't stop me from wanting to hurt them, though!

The long soak under the shower and Tammy's reassuring words helped calm me down. Since I doubt that we'll go in the water today, we got dressed wearing the skimpiest bikinis that we'd brought with us. Basically, they were string bikinis, with just enough fabric to cover our nipples and pussies. We were both feeling better now, and were quite a sight when we started down the beach to the resort, carrying our wraparounds and sandals while we sashayed down the beach with our barely clad bodies. A middle-aged couple passed us, and we laughed when they passed by and the woman said, "Okay, Freddie, you can quit sucking in your gut and tell your dick to settle down. You know damn well you wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell with one of those girls!" Wolf whistles from other beach-goers followed us while we strolled towards the resort.

After covering our assets with our wraps, we sat down at the restaurant and ordered a couple of Bahama Mamas to tide us over until after the meeting. We were looking around for the uniformed cop, and it took a second to recognize her when her slightly plump but cute body with tight shorts and a bikini top on stopped by our table. Grinning, Officer Pinder introduced herself as Mandy, and sat down with us. Without the body armor and cop outfit, she's actually very pretty. We'd told her last night that today was our last day, and she said she wanted to update us on our case before we went home.

In spite of being off-duty, Mandy declined our offer of a drink, saying she was driving and the roads here took her full concentration. We laughed, remembering our own excursion yesterday with the crazy cabbie. Then, getting serious, she told us that the arrests last night might have solved a series of rapes that were happening on different islands in the Bahamas. Apparently, the two guys have rich daddies, and they were flying in one of the daddy's private jets down to the islands every few months and pulling the same stunt on other girls that they'd tried to pull on us.

Mandy said 3 separate girls who'd been raped had identified the two from a photo lineup, and with the evidence that we were able to give them last night, the cops thought they had an very good case. Plus, now they can get some DNA from the suspects and compare it to the DNA gotten from the police rape kits. Tammy said she was willing to bet any amount that they'd get a match.

Mandy added that I might be called on to testify, since I had physically witnessed the guy spiking our drinks. I gave her Jerry's info if I couldn't be reached and said I'd do whatever it took to put these SOBs in prison. Mandy warned us that the pretty boys had already called their high-priced lawyers, but I said I didn't care, and they had picked the wrong person to fuck with. I clinked my glass against Tammy's, saluting the fact that, hopefully, we'd helped put these two worms down. Mandy thanked us again, and told us that she personally would follow the case and let us know how things turned out.

TAMMY: Talking with Mandy lifted our spirits, and we tried to push last night's bizarre happenings to the back of our minds. We shared a huge seafood platter for our combination breakfast/lunch/supper meal, and had another Bahama Mama before going to arrange a golf cart to pick us up tomorrow morning at 8:00. Our flight out isn't until 11:00, but getting picked up early will let us check out and eat breakfast before going to the airport.

Taking off our sandals and wraps, we let our heinies shine while we walked back to the cottage. On the way, we did get some lusty stares, and a rather raunchy proposal from a couple of the older guys that Momma had warned us about (the white skin where they'd removed their wedding rings gave them away). I snickered when Gina told them, "Look, fellas. No disrespect, but this pussy would prob'ly kill y'all, an' then yer wives would be pissed off at us, so we're gonna havta pass." We kept walking, leaving the men to their fantasies while they watched our bare butts saunter away

We didn't get to see everything the Bahamas supposedly has to offer, but while we walked on the beach, we both agreed that we're ready to go home. Gina kind of summed it up when she said, "Honey, don't get me wrong, I treasure every minute we're t'gether, but I'm fuckin' sick an' tired o' travellin'! We done been t' Texas, and Connecticut, and now th' Bahamas in th' last 3 months. An' all that shit last night really messed my head up. I'm ready t' just get th' hell home, an' chill out with my darlin' almost-wife fer awhile!"

That earned her a soulful kiss. We hurried back to our cottage, and the tiny patches of cloth covering our goodies were quickly tossed aside. Covering the vinyl couch with beach towels (lesson learned!), we made out for a while before Gina got up to make us a couple of rum and colas. We packed our suitcases, which took hardly any time, then sat back on the couch to check our emails while we idly played with each other's pussy, giving each other a pleasant orgasm with our fingers.

I'd gotten a reply back from Shelby, and she said they'd have to tie her down before she missed our wedding. She said she knew at least 6 other band members also wanted to come, and Gina said, "Hmmm, I think mebbe we oughta just charter a small jet fer 'em, 'stead of hasslin' with buyin' all those tickets." I looked at her, saw she was serious, and a wicked plan popped into my head. I told her that it sounded like a good idea to me, and the thought of a little subterfuge of my own working on top of her subterfuge would be like putting ice cream on top of a warm cobbler. Her secret song will blow me away, I'm sure, so I have no problem returning the favor!

The rest of the evening passed quickly. We went to bed early, since we didn't get much rest last night. Plus, tomorrow is going to be a long day, with 3 flights and 2 time zones we have to get through. Gina snuggled up against my back, and I felt her relax and go to sleep. I was having trouble dropping off, though. The fiasco last night has affected us both, but Gina seems to have been hit harder than me. The answer was right there, and finally reached up and slapped me.

Steve. The bastard who raped Gina when she was 18. No wonder she's so upset, because I'll bet last night triggered some kind of bad memories. This revelation made clear what I need to do. I can't erase the memories, but now I think I understand and can support her through this. She can be hard-headed, I know, but I love her too much to let this destroy her.

******

GINA: The sound of 'Dixie' from my phone blasted us awake at 7:00, and after a good morning kiss, we had a cup of coffee before getting in the shower. After sleeping a few hours, I was jolted awake again by the nightmare, but stayed quiet in bed and somehow managed to go back to sleep. I've got to get a handle on this -- I can' let it keep upsetting me, because I don't want to upset Tammy. We got dressed in shorts and T shirts, with me thinking back on my psychology classes. I know my reactions to the attempted attack are probably what's called 'normal', and know how they told us to resolve it, but damned if it's as easy to do as reading it in a textbook was. It's kind of like the stages of grief, and I haven't made it to acceptance yet.

Our golf cart driver pulled up, and we bounced our way to the resort. After a nice breakfast, we went out to get on the shuttle bus. One memory I'll always have of the Bahamas is that the people here can't drive for shit! We made it to the airport safely, though, and got through security with no problems, then sat in the terminal waiting until our flight boarded.

Tammy noticed my brooding, and she took my face in her hands, forcing me to look at her. I guess my idea of keeping everything bottled inside failed. She asked "What's the matter, darling? You've been moody all morning." I kissed one of her palms, then gazed in her eyes and said, "My love, I had that bad dream again last night, that's all. This vision just keeps poppin' up in my face. We were back in that club, an' we drank those spiked drinks. Then one of th' assholes had ya on th' ground an' was rippin' your clothes off an' I...I...I COULDN'T MAKE HIM LEAVE YOU ALONE! Ya were layin' there, bein' held down, an' th' look in your eyes was beggin' me for help. I was just standing there AN' I COULDN'T HELP YA! I tried, baby, I tried really, really hard, but I COULDN'T FUCKIN' DO NOTHIN' T' STOP HIM! I COULDN'T STOP HIM!"

The dam shattered, my shoulders were shaking, and my tears started pouring. Tammy rushed me to the bathroom, and pushed me against the wall. She kissed me, then grabbed my head and said forcefully "Gina Markson, look at me! Listen to me, and goddamn it, you listen hard! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT let this get to you. If you need to talk about it, you know I'm right here for you. Don't let those motherfuckers get the upper hand, honey. Goddamn it, I love you, baby, and it hurts me when you're hurting. We didn't do anything wrong, darling. In fact, your good luck at seeing what they were trying to do saved us both! So, you DID do something, baby!"

The only thing I could do is grab her and hold her as tight as I could, bawling against her shoulder. As strange as it seems, I also felt a sense of relief. Maybe all I needed was to release what I felt instead of trying to hold it in. You should know that, dummy. You're the psychologist! Physician, heal thyself!

My tears and tremors stopped after a few minutes, and she kissed me again, asking if I was better. I sniffled and said, "Yeah, hun, all better. Thanks. I just needed a swift kick in th' ass, I reckon." She smiled and kissed me, then said "Good. Now, fix your face while I go pee." She went in a stall and I splashed cold water on my face and red-rimmed eyes. I didn't have any makeup on to ruin, so I just put some more gloss on my lips and looked like a human again.

Tammy came out a minute later, washed her hands then held out a wad of tissue for me. Grinning like a fox in a chicken coop, she said I might need this hankie if I started crying again. When I opened the bundle, her panties were in the middle of it!

Damn her, going and spoiling a good pity-party like that!

I said, "Oh, so that's how we gonna play, huh? Watch th' door, babe." I pulled off my shorts, gave my thong to Tammy and said, "Yer just a softie, too, m'dear, so here's a hankie if YOU need one! An' while I'm here, guess I oughta pee myself!" I went to the stall with my shorts still in my hand and sat down.

TAMMY: I nearly collapsed laughing when Gina went in the stall. She finished and washed her hands, and two totally different women came out of that bathroom than had gone in a few minutes earlier. Luckily, not many people were in the waiting area, so no one really noticed us. I saw Gina open her purse, and pull out my thong, holding it like a hankie. She dabbed the corner of her eyes, then I heard her take a deep sniff, letting it out with a loud, dramatic sigh. I jabbed her in the ribs, holding my hand over my mouth to keep me from bursting out laughing.

I leaned over and whispered "Now, THAT'S my Gina. We got this, babe. You and me, we got this." She smiled, and gave me a quick kiss. She took both my hands, and said in a low voice, "Sugar, I know I'm fucked-up at times. Hell, I studied fucked-up fer 4 years, so I know fucked-up when I see fucked-up, an' I'm fucked-up! I got my degree studyin' fucked-up scum like those two, fer Chrissake. But I done found my miracle cure. She's sittin' here right now, holdin' my hands, an' helpin' me already. Be patient with me, honey, I'll get this worked out somehow. Thank ya, dear, fer puttin' up with me. I love ya, baby."

I replied, "Darling, I love you, too. Just remember I'm here to help you work through it." We kissed, and boarded the plane. The short hop back to the mainland was uneventful, and even when we hit a pocket of turbulence in the small plane, Gina's grip on my hand was not as bone-crushing as it has been. I mentioned that when we landed, and she smiled and said, "I figger it's 'cuz I just feel safe when we're t'gether, love."

Walking into the main terminal, Gina pulled me in a bathroom, and told me to give her thong back. She took my thong from her purse and stuffed both of them in her laundry bag in her carryon. Walking back out, she grinned and said, "Now, if they wanna check our bags when we go back through security, they gonna get a snootful of mixed pussy smell!" I couldn't stop the laughter that popped out of me.

During our long layover in Miami, we had time to get some lunch and browse the shops. I told Gina if she went anywhere near seafood, I was going to pinch her nipples off! She laughed, and we stopped to get some of the best comfort food ever made...pizza! Shopping didn't turn up anything we had to have, so we went through security and waited until we boarded our flight for Denver.

GINA: Takeoff was smooth, and Gina's grip just kept getting easier to take. We ordered a bourbon and coke, and got our iPads out, agreeing that we've got to shift into wedding mode now. Opening our separate emails from Denise, we started looking through her design ideas for our wedding dresses. I said, "Now dear, 'course I ain't gonna show ya, but just so ya know, my dress is gonna hint t' my country roots. I ain't gonna look like Dale Evans or Miss Kitty, or come in wearin' a cowboy hat or somethin'. But I'm gonna try and show what a country gal oughta look like, all tender an' innocent an' shit." I think the last person in the last row of the plane heard Tammy's snort and 'Ha!'! So much for the old tender and innocent ploy, I guess.

Tammy said her dress would reflect on her Pequot heritage. Looking at her seriously, I said, "Well, hun, ya said y'all were known as th' Fox People. Are ya gonna be wearin' a foxtail butt plug durin' th' ceremony?" I'm surprised the stewardess didn't come by to see what we were up to as I giggled and squirmed around trying to avoid her tickle attack! We did manage to each pick out the designs we wanted, and will make appointments with Denise for final consultations in the next few days.

We'd talked a few times about it before, and I decided I'm going to have Jerry and Marcie as my honor attendants, since they're the closest thing I have to family now. Tammy is going to have 'our two Moms', Keme and Angie, to walk her down the aisle. We toyed with the idea of having Dee and Jo as part of the wedding party, too, but in the end, decided against it. They're our best friends in Durango, but in the long run, we decided to just keep the wedding party down to our 'families'.

I'd received an email from Andrew, and he sent me a list of the seven couples that want to come, along with himself and his wife. Tammy and I were both tickled to see Rusty and Shelby's name at the very top of the list. I replied back to him about our plan to charter a jet, and told him I'd send him the information once we got that booked. We realize this may bring up questions about how we can afford this, but I figure that telling them I'd inherited 'some' money along with our home would be a good enough explanation.

TAMMY: After we ordered another drink, I started a list on my iPad of the out-of-town folks coming that we need to arrange rooms for. So far, there's 8 couples from Connecticut, along with Jerry, Marcie, and possibly Kerry coming from Texas. That's 10 rooms already. Momma and Angie had hinted that some of their Foxwoods friends might want to come, so we need to remember to ask them about it the next time we call. Looking at the musicians who are coming, I saw that between them, they could play just about any kind of instrument that Gina's song might require, and the plan in my head kept developing.

evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers