All Comments on 'When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 22'

by evrtxn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Donos253Donos253about 3 years ago

Very sorry to see the end of the story,but hope that they come back in some cameo tales later,will be waiting for your next tale in the future...

jameson57jameson57about 3 years ago

Fantastic! Loved the whole story, well done! Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful. A lovely romance that was well written and paced. Thank you for such a great story. I really liked your Carla character. The reference of her speaking like an A-10 was funny.

5/5 for sure

J

FriskyMindFriskyMindabout 3 years ago

First I’d like to thank you for the Bahamas storyline. Fictional or not, I was worried when you wrote they were going there. Tourists get targeted. Young, female, beautiful women alone are serious targets. You were very realistic with the attempted date rape drug, and I’m so glad Gina caught them and they were busted!

This was an unusual story for literotica, compared to many I’ve read. The details of their daily lives really showed how their love grew over time. They faced challenges, and overcame them. Mostly it was a sweet, easy read with a beautiful wedding to finish it. I truly enjoyed it, rookie, and hope you continue writing. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hated to see it end. It was quite an enjoyable story. Looking forward seeing more from you and hopefully some more from these two.

SB

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 3 years ago

A beautiful end to a beautiful tale! I'm looking forward to seeing what else you can write. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userevrtxn@evrtxn
After a hiatus to fight cancer (I WON) and a bad case of writer's block, I'm working on a new series now. I hope to finish it soon, but it depends on the characters.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES