When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd already told Gina that I was going to go by the Fort Lewis campus in a couple of weeks, when the students start coming in for fall registration. I'm going to invite some of my art school friends, but at least we won't have to get lodging for them. We do need to get an approximate total of guests, though, so we can meet with the wedding planners and make sure we'll have enough seating and food for the reception. I sighed, and said, "Shit, honey, maybe it would be easier if we just eloped!" She laughed, then said, "Aww, sweetheart, I know ya want this ceremony as much as I do. We love each other, baby, and this is our chance to tell th' world 'bout it." I leaned over and gave her a kiss, and said I knew it, and that I was willing to put up with the petty details so I could get that second ring put on my finger.

The seat belt chime told us we were approaching Denver, so we put our stuff away and got ready to land. Holding Gina's hand was actually pleasant when we touched down, with only a slight hard squeeze when the wheels hit the ground. Disembarking, it was nearly 5:00 Mountain time (damn time zones!), so we stopped to get a hamburger to help get our tummies back on schedule.

The flight back to Durango was short and easy, and after we'd claimed our luggage, we went outside to take a deep breath of the lower humidity mountain air. I called for an Uber while Gina called the security company and told them we were fixing to go home, getting the needed code to enter to turn off the remote monitoring. Driving up our driveway, we both felt a great sense of relief to be back home.

GINA: The stuffiness hit us as soon as we walked in, and Tammy turned on the A/C while I called the security company. When I'd finished, I took a long sip of the drink that Tammy had made for me. We stood in the living room and kissed, welcoming each other home. It's about 7:00 PM now, and Tammy asked me if I wanted to call Angie and Keme now, or wait until tomorrow.

We decided to go ahead and call. Tammy started dialing the number, and since it's going to be a voice-only call, I started pulling off my T shirt and shorts (sans panties!). Tammy was struggling not to laugh when I started undressing her in the middle of us saying our greetings to Keme and Angie. She managed to make it through my groping okay, and we told them about our trip. They were shocked when we told them about the attempted rape, but we were able to convince them that we were fine.

We found out the reason they thought George Town was so nice when we thought it was a dump. It turns out there was some kind of festival the week they were there, so of course there'd been a lot more activity going on. Keme made us laugh when she said the Bahamians would have a festival at the drop of a hat, so I guess we were just having an unlucky day that day. Unlucky day AND night.

After ending the call, we looked at each other and Tammy said the magic words "hot tub". She carried our drinks out, and I got the oil vaporizer, screwing on an Indica cartridge. Getting into the swirling water and catching a nice buzz was heavenly. We watched the dusk turn to dark while we soaked away the effects of being in a metal tube all day.

Getting out, we kissed on the deck while we air-dried, then went in to rub each other down with the lavender/peppermint oil lotion. We took our suitcases and carryon bags upstairs, and started putting things away. Most of the clothes went down the chute to be washed, and I put the empty bags outside our bedroom to take to the basement tomorrow.

TAMMY: We had one final thing to do to mark the end of our travels. The CZ rings came off, and our gold engagement rings and necklaces were returned to their rightful places. Falling back on the bed, we kissed for a while until Gina got up to turn out the lights. It was only 9:00 MDT, but the time changes were screwing with us again. Lying face-to-face, Gina was stroking my jaw line gently, and she said, "I wanna thank ya again fer chewin' my ass out this mornin', my love. I needed that. Ya was my life preserver when I was drownin', an' that made me love ya just that much more."

I kissed her, and said, "My dearest, you know I'll always be there for you, just like you are for me. We're a team now, darling, and I don't think either one of us wants to be on a losing team." Another long kiss followed that, then Gina turned on her side with a contented sigh, and I took my place behind her, our hands entwined as we drifted off to sleep in our home, in our bed, protected with each other's love. Thankfully, Gina didn't have any nightmares that night.

******

TAMMY: God, there are so many little details that we've got to get settled before the wedding. Gina called and got a charter jet hired to bring the 8 couples from the band in. They'll be coming in Thursday evening, and flying back Sunday afternoon. We'd already checked with Andrew and made sure all 8 couples were okay with that timeline, so once the jet was booked, we sent the information to Andrew.

Momma had said there were 5 other couples who they worked with at Foxwoods who wanted to come, but she said Angie and her would take care of their travel arrangements. Giggling, I told Gina that Momma and Angie seemed to be adjusting to being millionaires pretty well. That meant we have 14 couples coming from Connecticut, and we'll need 2 more rooms for Jerry, Marcie and Kerry. It took some searching, but we were finally able to find a hotel where we could reserve 20 rooms, figuring it was better to have too much than not enough.

We met with the event planners, and told them to figure between 100 or 125 people being there for the wedding and reception. They were already familiar with the Masonic hall we'd rented, and said there shouldn't be any problem to get set up for that many folks. That took care of the lodging, food, and seating, so those got crossed off our seemingly endless list.

Jo and Dee introduced us to an ordained minister friend, Doris, who said she'd gladly marry us. She said Dee had told her about our sand ceremony, and although she'd heard of it, she was excited because she'd never witnessed, much less performed, such a ceremony. With a wry grin, Doris said, "But the most important part that you HAVE to remember is to have my fee and your marriage license in hand on the wedding day, or else it ain't going to happen!" We laughed, and promised her we'd have them. She threw us a curve ball when she asked if we wanted standard vows, or if we wanted to write our own. We thought about it for a few minutes, then decided we'll write our own vows, even though neither one of us has an idea yet of what to say.

GINA: I went to town one afternoon by myself, to finalize my dress design with Denise. I'm not sure exactly what the style is called -- it's like an A-line, but is going to have an asymmetrical hem, starting above my knees in front and going down to calf length in the back. I decided to have it made strapless, and Denise told me that I could use 'tittie tape' if needed, to make sure it stays in place. The dress itself will be silk, with lace embroidery trailing down one side. I'm also having some custom boots made to highlight the western feel, and everything will be in a light shade of peach except the boots, which will be light brown.

While I was with Denise, I got a call from Dee. She asked if we could stop by their salon in a little bit, that they needed to see us. I told her I'd have to go pick Tammy up, but we could be there in an hour or so. When I asked what was going on, she just giggled and told me to get our butts over there.

I went over the dress design with Denise one more time, then gave her my final approval. She said she'd have the dress in a week, and would call me to set up a final fitting. I left, calling Tammy to tell her to get dressed and I'd be there in a minute to pick her up. Both of us were wondering what this was all about while we drove to the salon.

Jo and Dee were waiting for us in the reception area with grins on their faces. After greetings with hugs and kisses, they led us back to their conference room, where a beautifully wrapped gift sat on the table. Jo said, "We wanted to give you your wedding gift early, thinking you might be able to use it on your big day." We opened the box, and happy tears immediately came to our eyes. Inside, there was a gorgeous Waterford crystal sculpture. The upper half consisted of two hearts, and towards the bottom, the two hearts melded into one. A small hole with a stopper was on top of each heart, and there were two crystal vials to hold our sand that completed the set. Our names etched in the crystal personalized the gift, and we were ecstatic over it.

Dee said, "We thought that maybe you two could use something besides a Styrofoam cup to hold your sand when you mix it." Tammy said, "You guys, it's PERFECT! Ohmygod, thank you! This piece will definitely be front and center in our ceremony!" We couldn't thank them enough for such a beautiful and thoughtful gift.

TAMMY: I went into town for my consultation with Denise. My dress is going to be in ivory colored silk, and is a basic pencil dress with a deep V neckline extending almost down to my navel. The hem of the dress is going to be about 4 inches above my knees -- show a little leg, but not get trashy, is the way Denise put it. Lace tassels run up along both sides of the V, then in the back, tassels run across the shoulders and continue along the outside of the ¾ sleeves. In a way, it's reminiscent of the 'traditional' idea of what most people think a Native American woman wore in the deerskin days. My shoes are going to be 2-inch heels, with peep-toe fronts. Denise knows we're not giving away each other's dress styles to each other, but she did tell me that the ivory would go perfectly with the peach tone of Gina's dress.

The next day, we met with Robbie, who's going to be our DJ. He introduced us to Ronnie, his sister and partner in his business. In spite of her petite size, Robbie said Ronnie was a whiz when it came to setting things up like the speakers, mikes, and all things electronic. Gina grabbed Robbie and dragged him off, wanting to tell him about her plan for the song she's going to sing. This was a perfect chance for me to start my own secret plan, and I enlisted Ronnie as my willing co-conspirator.

Making sure we were alone, I said, "Ronnie, here's the deal. Gina's back there now, giving Robbie a disk with the instrumental track of the song she's going to sing. I don't know the song, and I don't want to know...that's Gina's secret, but this next part needs to be kept secret from Gina. We have some friends from Connecticut coming for the wedding, they're the ones who recorded the music. Gina doesn't know it, but I'm going to get them to bring their instruments. I know this lodge we're having the ceremony at has a stage with a curtain, so I'd like you to set up chairs and any sound equipment our eight friends will need. Then when Gina gets ready to sing her song, the curtain will open and she'll be singing with live music instead of a recording."

Ronnie had a huge grin on her face, and she said she thought it was a splendid idea. She said she'd get together with Robbie and they'd get all the details worked out. I told her I was going to call Andrew and get the band on board, and got their contact info so I could give it to Andrew. That way, they can just talk to each other and get the plan together without needing me as a go-between. Robbie and Gina hadn't come back yet, so I got my phone and played the video of Gina singing at Momma's wedding, so that Ronnie could see just how good Gina is.

My, what a tangled web we weave!

GINA: I think I've gotten my idea across to Robbie. I'm going to be coming in the hall first, escorted by Jerry and Marcie, and he's going to play the version of "The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known)" that I did for Angie and Keme's wedding. When that's finished, the lights will go down and there will just be a blue light shining on me. He'll start the music, and I'll start singing "You Light Up My Life". Tammy will start walking down the aisle when I get to the first chorus and sing "And you light up my life". Ronnie will have a spotlight on her when Tammy comes to the front to join me.

Robbie thought it was a cool idea, and he assured me that he and Ronnie would make sure that everything went right. I told him to get in touch with me if they needed anything on my part. He said he didn't think it would be any problem, though, and that this was going to be one of the best weddings he ever worked!

During the drive home, the getting naked, and the walking out to the pool, Tammy and I were talking about just how lucky we are that almost everyone is being so accepting of us. I was playing with Tammy's tits while we stood in the water, and she said, "Baby, I think one of the reasons people are cool about us is the fact that we have an aura of love around us when we're together that is highly contagious!" I smiled, kissed her, and said, "Ya may be right, darlin'. I know I'm infected, and I'm afraid th' prognosis is terminal."

Holding my breath, I ducked under the water and ran my tongue from the top to the bottom of her pussy slit, then went further down and blew out a stream of bubbles that went right between her pussy lips on the way to the surface. I was watching her underwater when she shivered as the bubbles tickled her twat. Coming up, Tammy grabbed my face and planted a hard kiss on my lips, then said, "Holy shit, girl, that felt GOOD!" She dove under and unleashed a torrent of bubbles across my pussy...damn, she was right, it felt fantastic! I kissed her when she surfaced, grinned and said, "Yep, I guess we're gonna havta find a bubble-blowin' toy, huh, babe?" A quick 69 session on the edge of the pool and a dip to rinse off the cum and sweat gave us a nice ending for the afternoon.

TAMMY: Our anxiety was growing by leaps and bounds as the Big Day approached. Denise had gotten our dresses, so we both went in separately for the final fittings. We've already decided Gina was going to get her hair and makeup done at Jo and Dee's condo on our wedding day, and Momma and Angie will come to our house where I'll get prepared. Then we'll get dressed once we get to the Masonic lodge.

On the Monday of our wedding week, we'd arranged for Jo and Dee to trim our hair. Gina shocked the crap out of me (again) when her haircut was finished. She'd had Dee color some of the tips of her blonde Pixie haircut in a shade of auburn that matched my hair! When she came out, twirled in front of me and said, "Whaddya think?" All I could do is stare at her, and I think I heard "Wow!" come out of my mouth.

Gina was driving, and the whole way home, I couldn't help looking at her. Her hair was cute - I'm talking seriously drop-dead cute! I said, "Honey, I love what you did. But what in the world possessed you to do it?" She laughed, and said it was actually Dee's idea. Going on, she said, "I think th' little minx has been plannin' this fer a while. She'd already put it in th' computer and printed a picture o' me with th' tips done. Welp, I loved it as soon as I saw it, and voila!

I've kept up with my covert plan. Robbie, Ronnie, and Andrew have been in touch with each other, and have gotten all of the equipment requirements taken care of. I laughed when Andrew texted me and said he felt like a spy, working with Gina and her surprise while working undercover with me at the same time! This is going to be so cool -- I'll be surprised with whatever song Gina's picked, and she'll be surprised when the band is revealed on Saturday night to play live instead of canned music!

GINA: Despite having to keep my hair dry for 24 hours to let the dye set, I adore the tips that Dee put in my hair. It doesn't make me look goth, or punk, but definitely gives me more of a happy-go-lucky look. I can see in Tammy's eyes that she loves it as well.

That night was a little bit of a bummer, because I had another flashback dream to the Bahamas. I hadn't had an episode since we'd left so I assumed it was over with. But I was wrong, and I woke up in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat, with Tammy shaking my shoulders to wake me up. She said I'd been shouting and crying and thrashing around. It took her almost an hour to calm me down, but I was finally able to get back to sleep. Shit, I hope these nightmares will go away sometime soon.

We sort of took Wednesday off, sipping wine, getting high, and going over our list of things to see if we've left anything out. Venue, food, lodging -- check! Entertainment -- yep! Dresses -- done! Preacher's fee and marriage license -- ready!

I haven't mentioned it before, but Tammy and I have talked off and on about our honeymoon ever since I proposed to her. We've decided if anyone asks, we'll tell them we're going away somewhere upstate for a few days. In reality, we're both tired of travelling and time zone changes, so we're just going to disappear for a few days at home, making love and just plain fucking each other until we pass out, then getting up and doing it some more!

Everyone talks about butterflies before a big event. Hell, we're having a plague of locusts! We've been buzzing around, getting last minute details taken care of. I've been in touch with Robbie, and he's assured me that they're ready. He said he and Ronnie were going to get the hall set up on Saturday morning, both in the meeting hall and downstairs where the reception will be. We're going to play my singing of "Could I Have This Dance" for our first dance, so we gave Robbie a copy of that song to play.

TAMMY: Thursday -- it's all going to begin to get real when our out-of-town guests start showing up today. We got a call around 11:00 from Jerry, saying they'd arrived and were at the hotel already checked in. Agreeing to meet them at 'our' restaurant, we drove in and were pleasantly surprised to see Jerry, Marcie, and Kerry, who had brought her current boyfriend along! His name was Jim, and he was a perfect gentleman in addition to having the body of Adonis!

Not even Jim was immune to the round of hugs and kisses when we met at the restaurant. Everybody loved the way Gina's haircut looked with the dyed tips, and Marcie said "Wow, not everyone could pull that off, but damn, Gina, it looks great on ya." Every head in the restaurant turned when we walked in, sitting in 'our' booth and pulling up a couple of chairs.

Gina looked at Kerry and loudly whispered, "Damn, girlfriend, good catch! Lucky fer ya we ain't straight, or we'd be snatchin' this boy away from ya!" Kerry blushed, and I said, "Hey, guys, in case you need it, we booked some extra rooms at the hotel." Marcie smiled and said, "Naw, that's okay. Kerry's growed up, an' don't need us makin' her choices fer her. We don't mind 'em sleepin' t'gether, an' we trust our little girl an' Jim. 'Sides, Jim knows Jerry 'n me are crack shots, too, so he knows he better toe-th'-line!" Now it was Jim's turn to blush!

We told them our story about meeting in this restaurant, in the very booth we were sitting in, and falling in love with each other almost immediately. Marcie and Jerry already knew our story, but Kerry was fascinated by the tale, and said she'd heard about love at first sight, but never believed it until she saw how good we were together. We went on, catching them up on events since we'd left Texas.

They were all stunned when we told them about the date-rape attempt in the Bahamas, and how lucky we were that Gina had caught them in the act. Jerry was shaking his head, and said to Gina, "Damn, girl, I can't let you out of my sight!" Of course, we didn't tell them about how badly it had affected Gina, but I was glad to see that she can laugh about it now. I'm also praying that her flashbacks don't return. I'd thought they were gone, until the one a couple of days ago had snuck in, scaring the shit out of both of us.