When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GINA: We invited them out to our house after we ate. Jerry's seen the place when Granpa Jake was alive, but none of the others have ever seen it. They were all in awe when they walked in the front door, and I smiled at Tammy when they were all drawn right away to her painting of me in the meadow that was hanging over the fireplace. Even Jerry was impressed with the changes we've made since I moved here, although he did put up a fake protest when I told him I'd trashed Granpa Jake's elk head. Everybody laughed when he said he would have taken it, and Marcie fired back at him "The hell you would have!"

One thing we'd forgotten was the 'screw' dildo sitting in the flower arrangement on the island. Marcie pointed at it laughing, and said "What the Sam Hill is that?!" I thought they were all going to fall on the floor laughing when I explained about the stock show and learning what screwing was. I howled with laughter when Kerry, wide-eyed, asked if we ever used it! I told her, "Kerry, I know I'm just a dumb ol' hick country gal, but I ain't got no death wishes!"

Kerry was beside herself, bouncing around while dragging poor Jim along as she explored the upstairs with Marcie. We laughed when they came down, and Kerry said, "Gina, Tammy, would you guys adopt me? I could live in a place like this forever!" I had to remind her that our house was modeled after theirs. We showed them our gym setup down in the basement, then the deck, pool, and our running trail.

The longer we talked to him, the better I liked Jim. He was pre-law like Kerry, but was a year ahead of her in school. It was cute that he was so well-spoken, and polite almost to a fault. While we walked around outside, I told Jerry that Jim looked like good son-in-law material. He said, "Well, doll, we'll see, but Marcie an' I both like him. That's one reason we ain't worried 'bout them bein' together. Jim respects Kerry, and she told us they do fool around, but haven't had sex. We trust 'em both, so we're hopin' it works out."

After the tour, and some general chatting, Marcie said she needed to go back to the hotel and take a nap to recover from their trip. She said she hated time changes, and I snickered and said, "Tell me 'bout it. We did it 3 times in 3 months, and it sucks!" Jerry said they were planning on driving around this afternoon and tomorrow, to check out some of the nearby winter and summer resorts, so we probably wouldn't see them again until the rehearsal tomorrow night. We shared hugs and kisses all around, and they left. Tammy and I just relaxed on the couch until the next group was due to come in, around 4:00.

TAMMY: My phone buzzed at 3:45, with a text from Momma saying their group had just arrived. They'd rented a couple of vans, and as soon as everyone got their luggage, they were going straight to the hotel. I texted back that we would meet them there around 4:30, then looked over at Gina and sighed "Well, are you ready to go again, sweetheart?" She scowled dramatically, grumbled, then smiled and nodded yes. We still had a few minutes, so we just made out on the couch until it was time to go.

We've been abstaining from sex this week, 'saving' ourselves for after the wedding. Taking my car into town, Gina held my hand and said, "Honey, I don't know 'bout you, but I'm hornier than a horny toad right now." I laughed and replied "Down, girl. Only two more days, then we've got the rest of our lives to make each other beg for mercy." She giggled, calling me a 'twat-teaser'.

Getting to the hotel, we found out which room Momma and Angie were in. Knocking on the door, we were bowled over when they answered, squealing, kissing and hugging us. After calming down and talking for a few minutes, Angie called around to the other rooms and soon all 14 of us were standing out by the pool chatting. I knew everyone, since they worked with Momma and Angie, and we'd met them and their significant others when we were in Connecticut, so it was a mini-reunion of sorts.

Just like Jerry's group, everyone loved Gina's hair, and she was in a near constant blush from the compliments. We talked for over an hour, but when I asked if they wanted us to take them to dinner, they said they wanted to rest a while after their day of travel, and that they'd go get something to eat later. Momma pulled us aside and said, "Look, girls, we know how crazy busy you guys are, so don't worry about us. I think the whole group wants to go sightseeing tomorrow, so we'll probably just go along with them, since we want to see more of Colorado ourselves. Hell, this is a free vacation for them, so we're just going to be tourists for the day. Angie and I will be back in time for the rehearsal, so you two vamoose!"

After thanking everyone for coming, and hugging all around, we told them to have fun, and we'd see them at the wedding. On the way home, Gina said, "Hey, ain't this somethin'? Who'd a thunk so many folks woulda showed up just to see two lezzies gettin' hitched?" We both burst out laughing, and I gave her a big kiss as soon as we parked.

GINA: Two groups down, one to go! I wasn't sure what time Andrew's group would get here, but he'd promised to text as soon as they landed. We made some sandwiches and small salads for supper, then sat down and talked while we waited.

It was 6:30 before the text came. Andrew said they were unloading the plane now, and that he'd already booked 3 SUVs for the weekend, so they were going to go straight to the hotel. I replied back that we'd meet them there, so we dragged ourselves off of the couch and drove back to town.

This hotel was efficient, I'll give them that. Everybody was already checked in by the time we got there, so I found out what room Andrew was in and we went over and knocked. JoAnn, his wife, answered, and we both got a hug and kiss from her. Andrew came out a minute later, his hair still wet from the shower, and the routine was repeated.

He said their flight out had been fantastic, and that being on a charter jet could really spoil someone. We laughed and talked for a bit, then I told him to get everybody together and meet us at the hotel bar. I told him that tonight, the drinks were on me, so he needed to tell everyone to get their butts in gear.

We walked to the bar, and Tammy told the bartender we were going to have a group of 18 people. There was a little party room off to one side and he told us we were welcome to host our group there. I wasn't going to drink, since I'm driving, and although I told her she didn't have to, Tammy didn't drink either. We both got a Coke to drink, and pretty soon folks started coming in. We greeted everybody with hugs and kisses, and it was like long-lost relatives meeting, even though we'd seen them all 2 months ago!

TAMMY: Rusty and Shelby were the last to show up, and as soon as they walked in, I nudged Gina and leaned over to whisper "Check out the sparkle in her eyes, and the sparkle on her finger!" After big hugs and kisses, I said, "Okay, girl, spill!" Shelby held up her hand, showing a beautiful diamond ring, and said, "The big lunkhead finally got my hints, and I said Yes!" That deserved another round of hugs and kisses!

Gina and I are both thrilled that Rusty proposed to Shelby. She said they haven't set a date yet, and I made her swear she'd let us know when they got married, because we wanted to be there. The whole evening was a lot of fun, and Gina and I made the rounds, talking to everybody. I think we both stayed flushed the whole night, getting compliments and thanks for providing for their trip.

At one point, Andrew pulled me aside and said he and Robbie had worked it out where Robbie met them at the airport, and had taken their instruments to store until Saturday. That blew me away, since I'd wondered how we were going to keep Gina from finding out about them bringing the instruments. Robbie and Ronnie are definitely getting a bonus, because this was way above and beyond! I fired off a quick text, telling them thanks and adding a thumbs up and kissy face emoji.

Finally, around 11:00, Gina got everyone's attention by clinking a spoon on her glass. She said, "We wanna thank y'all for coming. I know some o' y'all just came fer the free trip and booze, but we're glad yer here anyway! Tammy and me are gonna be busy as hell th' next coupla days, so we prob'ly won't get t' spend as much time with y'all as we'd like, but just know that we 'preciate y'all bein' here for our special day."

I gave Andrew $200 to pay for any other drinks they might want, then I said, "You guys, the main thing is we want y'all to have a good time. Enjoy Colorado, and if we don't see you before, we'll see you at the wedding." We left, exhausted but happy. In the car, Gina chuckled and said, "Ya did it again, sugar. Ya said 'y'all' back there. I'm gonna break ya of that 'right speak' one o' these days, fer sure!"

GINA: As soon as we walked in the door, Tammy went to the bar and poured us 2 fingers each of bourbon. I'm getting used to bourbon, since Tammy doesn't care for Scotch as much as I do. We slammed them down, wincing when the liquor hit our throats, but damn, after a long day, it was just what we needed. I made us a couple of milder bourbon and cokes, and we trudged upstairs.

Taking care of bathroom business, we sat against the headboard, sipping our drinks and talking in low voices. Tomorrow, we're going to go to the Fort Lewis campus, so Tammy can see how many of her friends from school are there and invite them to our nuptials. In the afternoon, we've got manicures and pedicures scheduled. Then, we have our rehearsal at the hall at 6:00.

I sat up and slapped my forehead, and said, "Shit, baby, I forgot about th' dinner after our rehearsal! Dammit!" Tammy chuckled and said, "No sweat, lover. I booked it the day before yesterday, at that steakhouse we like. I thought I told you. Sorry!" I leaned over and kissed her, then said, "Hun, yer th' best." Leaning back, I took another drink, then Tammy giggled and said, "Baby, earlier you talked about being horny. I just got an urgent text from my pussy, wondering why we're neglecting the poor thing."

I laughed, then bent over, addressing her cunt directly "Don't you worry, my little pet. In just a little while, we're gonna make ya so happy yer gonna cry! I know ya think yer Mommy is punishin' ya, but we gonna make it up to ya!" Tammy giggled, then I sat up and kissed her. We finished our drinks, and laid down on the bed, with me in the little spoon slot and Tammy's arm draped over my waist. I turned my head for a good night kiss, then we laid there quietly, letting the sounds from outside lull us to sleep.

******

TAMMY: I woke up first, just a few minutes past our normal wake-up time of 5:00. Even though we're not working out this week, it was still good to have our routine back in place. I got up to pee, and when I came out, Gina was in the middle of a big stretch. The sight of her lithe body in front of my horny eyes was making me drool! Walking over, I kissed her good morning, and told her to get up and I'd go start breakfast.

Making 2 mugs of coffee, I sipped mine while I got the ingredients for some omelets. Gina came down, put her arms around me and kissed me, then sat at the island drinking her coffee while I cooked. After we ate, we started a second mug and cleaned up.

The campus won't be active until 9:00 when registration starts up again, so we're going to go by Margo's first and visit with her. We haven't seen her in a couple of weeks, and I have two paintings I want to give her. I laughed and told Gina "Yeah, the only thing I hate is when Margo keeps trying to pay me for my work. I've told her I'm just repaying her for supporting me while I was in school, and that we don't need the money, but I just know I'll have to do it again today." Gina smiled and said, "Aww, sweetie, I think she knows that, an' she's just doin' th' right thing by makin' th' offer." I shrugged, resigned to the fact that that's the way it is, and I'll probably never change it.

Going upstairs, we took a nice shower, shaving each other in the mist first. The small orgasms from the razor were welcome, but also made us that much hornier. After drying off, tousling our hair dry, and a touch of makeup, we dressed in tank tops and shorts. I got the two paintings for Margo, and we got in my car to drive to town, stopping at a convenience store to get 2 large coffees.

GINA: We were bathed in hugs and kisses when we saw Margo. Then, holding me at arm's length, she said, "Wow, Gina, those tips are awesome, the way they blend in! They make you look...I don't know, almost feral!" I blushed, thanked her, and said, "Dang, I been called a lot o' things in my life, Margo, but never feral!"

Tammy gave Margo the paintings, and they did their little song-and-dance about payments while I sat back grinning at the exchange. When that was done, we all sat and talked for a while. Margo said, "So, tomorrow's the big day, huh? I'll bet herds of elephants are probably having a gang bang in your guts now, aren't they? Don't fret, my dears, you're going to be just fine." Then she asked us about the wedding, and Tammy said, "There's not much to tell, Margo. It's going to be a sand ceremony, but you already know that. Gina's going to sing a song, but I haven't got a clue as to what it is. We don't even know what the other is going to wear! We decided a while back to keep those 2 things secret, to make the ceremony that much more special."

I added, "Well, the first song is just going to be the recording I did for Angie and Keme's wedding, "The Sweetest Thing". The second one will be th' surprise, when Tammy comes down th' aisle. I just hope she likes it." Tammy said to me, "You know I will, honey." Then, to Margo, she said, "Margo, if this goes like I think it will, you'd better bring some tissues or a hankie!"

We said our goodbyes, and headed over to the campus. It was a beehive of activity, with new and returning students dashing around to get signed up for classes. Tammy started walking towards the Arts building when a loud screech of "TAAAMMMMMYYY!" stopped us in our tracks.

TAMMY: Before I could even turn to see the source of the scream, I was picked up and twirled around in a circle by a little 5'3" ball of fire named Carla. Carla is a year younger than me, and is a fantastic artist in her own right. I couldn't help but laugh as this girl squealed and hugged me.

Holding my hands, she started with the rapid-fire talk that she's noted for. She said, "Damn, Tam, I didn't expect to see you here. You graduated, right? Are you gonna take more classes? Or are you going to teach? Ohmygod it's good to see you. What are you doing these days? I've been in Sacramento all summer but couldn't wait to get out of that place. Have you seen any of the others? And who's this goddamn hot fox you're walking with?"

Gina and I were both giggling at the bundle of energy in front of us. I held up my hands, then said, "Hey, Carla, I should have known you'd be here tormenting everybody again! And no, you're the first of our old gang that I've seen. I'm not teaching or taking classes, I'm just here to visit. I live in Durango now, and wanted to show Gina my old stomping grounds."

Taking Gina's hand, I put my other hand to the side of my mouth and said in a stage whisper, "Watch out for this one, baby. I heard that she is one of those ho-mo-sex-u-als!" Carla flipped me off, then I said, "Carla Anderson, this is Gina Markson, my fiancée." Carla's eyes getting huge preceded a loud whoop that had people staring to see what the commotion was.

Carla grabbed me in a huge hug, then grabbed Gina and hugged her as well. The joyous smile on Carla's face got even bigger when I said, "That's why I'm here, Carla. I wanted to come and see if any of you crazy reprobates want to come to my wedding tomorrow night."

GINA: I've heard people talk fast before, but little Carla was spewing out about 500 words a second! For some reason, an image of an A-10 Warthog popped in my head, firing its cannon with a "brrrrrrt" sound. I managed to catch the gist of what she was saying, even while I struggled to hold in my laughter. Grinning, I said, "Hi Carla, nice to meet ya. So, I gather that ya might possibly be interested in showin' up fer our lil' shindig?" She giggled, then said, "Ohmygod, Tammy, she's adorable, and that accent! Screw you, McKesson, I want her!"

Tammy laughed, then said, "Fuck off, Carla, she's mine. Now, listen, we're on kind of a tight schedule, but I promise I'm going to be around after the wedding, so we can all get together sometime. I'm really glad you're the first one I saw from our clique, because now I know everybody's going to know about it in just a few minutes. We'd like to ask you a big favor. You know who our friends are, so would you please invite whoever else you think is 'appropriate' to our wedding?" Tammy got her phone, and they exchanged contact info. Tammy said, "And if you would, please text me with about how many bodies you invite. The ceremony starts at 7:00 tomorrow, in the old Masonic hall downtown."

Carla had a huge smile on her face, and she said, "You got it, sister. Yeah, I'll talk to everybody, and we'll be there with bells on. Oh, and I suppose we'd better wear clothes, too, huh?" She hugged and kissed us both, then looked at me and said, "Gina, I guess you already know you've got a jewel here. You guys make a lovely couple, and I'm tickled pink for one of my good buddies to be getting married." She said to Tammy, "Nice ass on this one, girlfriend. If you ever get tired of her, I'm here! Now, I gotta scoot if I want to get signed up for all my classes." Another blur of motion, and Carla was gone!

TAMMY: I looked at Gina, and we both started laughing. I said, "Well babe, that was Carla. She's something else, right? We've been friends since she was a Freshman. I didn't date her or anything, but she's certainly well known in the lesbian society on campus. I've been told she does amazing things with that machine-gun mouth and tongue!" Gina raised her eyebrows and said, "Whew, yeah, she's somethin'. Reminds me o' th' cartoon Speedy Gonzales. I reckon somethin' like that would wear a body down!"

We continued on to the Arts building. I saw a few more people I recognized, but other than a wave or a quick Hello, I didn't see any more of the 'odd squad'. But, with Carla being the ad-hoc town crier, I know the word's getting spread. We went by Dr. Pederson's office, but she wasn't there. Going down a few doors to Dr. Samuel's office, I was pleased to see Dr. Pederson in there as well.

Knocking on the door frame, I said, "Hello, Dr. Pederson, Dr. Samuels. Could you spare a minute for an ex-student?" Dr. Pederson gave me a huge grin then dashed over to hug us both. She said, "Tammy! Gina! Good to see you again! And how many times do I have to tell you it's Anne? And this is Simone, not Dr. Samuels!" Simone came over and gave us both a hug while Anne explained that Gina was my 'girlfriend'.

Smiling, I said, "Actually, Anne, Gina is my fiancée now. You two both know I'm gay, and we just wanted to stop by to invite you and your partners to our wedding tomorrow." After a moment of stunned silence, they both grabbed us again for another hug and we were peppered with congratulations and questions for the next few minutes. We answered the best we could, then during a lull, I told Gina "Darling, you already know how much I admire Anne for what she taught me. Well, Simone is the same way. She's the one who taught me how to FEEL my painting. I guess the best way to put it is to compare it to how you feel the music when you play and sing, when you go into 'the Zone'. She taught me how to understand and interact with my subject, not just draw a picture of it." Simone blushed, then told Gina, "Really, there wasn't much teaching with this one, Gina. I just helped her unlock what was already inside her."