When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GINA: It was exhilarating to meet these people who were so important in Tammy's life. We sat in Simone's office for a good 45 minutes, talking about our 'courtship' and whatever else came to mind. Giving them the time and place for tomorrow, we finally were able to get away. Just walking back to the car, we were stopped by a few of the girls who'd already gotten the word from Carla, and were hugged and congratulated. Tammy looked at me and giggled, "Well, I guess my job is done here. By the time we get home, Carla will have already let the whole campus know about us!" I could only shake my head in amazement.

We stopped to get a bite to eat at a nearby deli, then drove to the nail salon for our mani and pedi. My nails were done in peach, and Tammy got hers done in ivory, to match our dresses. Keme and Angie will be doing Tammy's hair and makeup tomorrow, and Dee and Jo will take care of mine, so we don't have to worry about that.

Going home, we stripped and I made us a couple of bourbon and cokes, and said, "Fuck it. We'll just take an Uber to the rehearsal, honey, but I need a drink NOW!" Tammy laughed, and we moved out to the deck, sitting in separate chairs to keep from getting more aroused than we already were. I said, "Baby, my little twat is having a tantrum! I wanna throw ya down an' fuck ya right now, but I'll be a good girl an' wait, as hard as that's gonna be." She snickered, and said she felt the same.

I got the crystal sculpture that Jo and Dee gave us, and we carefully filled the two vials with our sands. We're going to bring it with us tonight, and leave it at the hall until tomorrow. We lounged around the rest of the afternoon, going over our 'to-do' list for the umpteenth time until it was time to get dressed for the rehearsal and dinner. Putting on nice blouses and modest shorts, I called for the Uber and we made the short drive to the hall.

TAMMY: Momma, Angie, and Doris were already at the hall when we got there, with Jerry and Marcie pulling up soon after. Walking in, a crew was busy stringing crepe banners in the reception area, and the event planner (Andrea?) came over and said they would wait until tomorrow to inflate and hang the balloons. She said the upstairs was already done, so we all went upstairs and had a seat while Doris started going through how the ceremony would go. She had the details pretty much right, since we'd already talked to her about it (except for my surprise). After 45 minutes or so, we were done. Gina took the sculpture to the front, putting it on a small table set up in front of the pulpit. I couldn't help but smile to myself, looking at the drawn curtain across the stage and knowing what awaited behind.

Doris' wife (Yay! More sisters!) had come along, and the 8 of us just walked the block over to the steakhouse. We had a good time, with our 'families' getting to know each other. I got a kick out of seeing Marcie and Momma deep in discussion, and from the way they kept glancing at us, I can only imagine the stories being exchanged about us. Poor Jerry was kind of like a fish out of water, with all these women around him!

My phone was buzzing like crazy, mostly with congratulatory notes from some of my friends (way to go, Carla!). One text from Carla made me laugh, and I had to show it to Gina. Starting with a smiley face, she said she hoped she didn't overstep her bounds, but she'd ended up inviting about 40 or 50 people! I texted her back, telling her it was fine, and thanked her for being my unofficial messenger.

Doris and Angelina had to go, and winking, Doris told us not to forget the two important things she'd told us about earlier (license and payment). We stayed for about 30 more minutes, until we were all getting a little tipsy, except for Jerry, who'd volunteered to be our driver for the night. Telling Momma to leave their van at the hall, we all piled in his rental SUV and he drove Momma and Angie to the hotel first, then took Gina and me home. We went straight to bed, the only reason we were able to sleep was due to being a little drunk.

******

GINA: This...is...it! My eyes opened to the dim light of the sun beginning its ascent. Turning my head to see what time it was, I was instead greeted by Tammy's smiling face watching me. Leaning over to kiss me, she said, "Good morning, my soon-to-be-wife!" Smiling myself, I said, "Good morning, love o' my life. How long ya been watchin' me?" She said 'only' about an hour, but that I was so cute she didn't mind a bit. We stayed in bed a while longer, kissing, while millions of thoughts were racing through both our heads.

Breaking the spell, I had to pee, so Tammy went down to start some coffee while I used the bathroom. Going downstairs, she handed me a mug and as I took the first sip of the coffee, I said, "Well, honey, yer still here, so I reckon there ain't nothin' else fer ya t' do 'cept surrender an' beg yer captor fer mercy." She giggled, grabbed her crotch, and replied, "Quiet, harlot! Ye best control thy tongue, lest ye forfeit the treasure herein!" We kissed again...and again...and again.

Sitting at the island, we gazed in each other's eyes, and I said, "Baby, I figger ya feel th' same, but my pussy is screamin' at th' clock t' speed up an' get these next 13 hours, 26 minutes, an' 8 seconds out o' th' way!" She laughed, and said, "Damn, love, it sounds like you're going to ravage me as soon as we say 'I Do'! Remember, we still have the reception and all that shit to get through first. Now, does the condemned want her last meal as a single person?"

I thought about it for a minute, then said, "No, darlin', I'm 'fraid that I'll puke if I try eatin' right now. Let's just call that steak dinner last night our last meal." She said she was okay with that, because her tummy was tied up in knots, too.

TAMMY: Food was low on our list of priorities today. We went over our list AGAIN while we drank coffee, and as near as we can tell, the only thing left to do is do it! Gina's surprise song is still a mystery, and thanks to Robbie, Ronnie, and Andrew, my surprise is still a secret.

A third cup of coffee finally got our butts going. We went up to take a very long shower, spending a lot of time carefully shaving each other. I cooed to her pussy while I shaved it, telling it that it will soon be mine forever and I will treat it very nicely. Gina was giggling, and shivered from the small orgasm from the razor and the quick kiss I planted on her lower lips. It was my turn to tremble and laugh when she shaved me, singing to my throbbing vulva "Sweet slit o' mine, bah, bah, bah" (to the tune of "Sweet Caroline").

We washed and shampooed each other, then got out to dry off. Out of the blue, Gina burst out laughing, and said, "Ya realize, sweetheart, that everythin' we do t'day will be th' last time we do it as single person?" I smiled, and said, "You ain't trying to back out on me, are you, Markson?" She shook her head vehemently, kissing me to prove it.

With some time to kill before Momma and Angie come in and boot Gina out, we did some busy work -- changing the bed to fresh satin sheets, doing laundry, tidying up -- anything to keep our minds occupied. While we got dressed, Gina said, "Y'know, babe, we shoulda bought a box o' Depends, 'cuz I think my cunt is gonna be leakin' all day!"

GINA: Angie and Keme pulled up in an Uber around 11:00 AM. The dears had paid extra to have the driver wait, so he could drive me over to Jo and Dee's condo. After hugs and kisses from them, and a long, lingering kiss with Tammy, I was shooed out of the house. I left Tammy in charge of the three envelopes we have to take with us -- the license, Doris' fee, and cash to pay Robbie and Ronnie.

Pulling up to the condo, I went in and was greeted with hugs and kisses. Dee sat me down on the couch, smiling, and said, "I imagine you're pretty much a wreck right now, aren't you, sugar? Jo and I were the same, the day we got married. Don't worry your pretty little head, sweetheart. Believe me, it'll all be over before you know it, and then you and your lovely wife can start your new lives together." I thanked her, and told her I needed a drink. They both laughed, and Jo said, "Nope, no booze until after. We want you bright-eyed and aware when you make this huge leap!"

They had their lunch, and tried to get me to eat something, too. My gut was in such a turmoil that all I could manage was a couple of bites of some melon. I think Dee and Jo were getting some kind of perverse sadistic pleasure out of my plight!

They made me sit back on the couch, then put some headphones on my ears with soothing music playing while they bustled around getting ready. I guess the music calmed my frayed nerves, because the next thing I knew, Jo was gently shaking my shoulders and it was 3:30! They were already dressed, but we'd decided earlier I won't get dressed until we get to the Masonic hall. There are two small conference/classrooms behind the main hall, so Tammy will get one and I will get the other for our dressing rooms.

After getting me to wet my hair, they sat me at their vanity and blow-dried my hair, giving it some extra body. This is what they do, and I have to admit it looked great! Makeup was next, and although it took a while, the end result was breathtaking. From the eyeshadow to the blush to the lip gloss, they'd bought things to compliment my tan skin and peach dress. I felt like a model getting ready for a glamour photo shoot!

A little after 5:00, we drove to the hall. Jo went in first, to make sure the coast was cleared, then I was hustled up to one of the rooms where I'll be sequestered until the ceremony starts. Dee said Tammy was already here, but she was locked away the same as I was. They got me dressed, and when I looked in the full-length mirror, it was magnificent! Jerry and Marcie got there at 6:00, looking great in a tux for Jerry and a gorgeous black dress for Marcie. The 4 of them then had the unenviable task of trying to keep me calm.

TAMMY: After running Gina off, Momma and Angie kept giving me little words of reassurance. Just to stay busy, I made some lunch for them, but there was no way I was even going to attempt eating anything. My belly was already doing flip-flops, and I knew it would go into full revolt if I tried to eat. I got a small reprieve when I gave Angie a tour of our home, since she's never seen it before.

Angie laughed, saying "You remember a couple of months ago, when we told you that you'd know how we felt that day? Well, little girl, today is that day for you!" After they ate, we moved upstairs to start getting me ready. They had already dressed at their motel, in fantastic navy dresses, so the whole afternoon was going to be devoted to me. Before we did anything, though, I opened the envelope with the money for Robbie and Ronnie, and doubled the payment just because they'd done so much more than was expected for me to be able to pull off my surprise. I gave the 3 envelopes to Momma to carry, since I don't plan on taking anything with me except myself.

I wet my hair, and Momma blow-dried it for extra fluff, making the shag cut look outstanding. For my eyes, they used a golden-brown shadow, then applied mascara and eyeliner, giving me a sultry look. Just a hint of blush highlighted my cheeks, and they finished off with some light pink gloss for my lips. They stood back, then nodded their approval. When I looked in the mirror, I saw that it had been worth the effort.

Angie called for an Uber, and we drove to the Masonic hall. During the whole drive, Momma and Angie both had to put a hand on my knees to keep my legs from bouncing with nervousness. We got to the hall around 4:45, and after Momma checked, she motioned us to come in and we went up to one of the rooms serving as our dressing rooms.

I got dressed with Momma and Angie's help, and the woman staring back at me in the mirror was stunningly beautiful. I alternated between nervous sitting and nervous pacing while they repeatedly tried to soothe me. It was around 6:15 when I heard soft rock start playing in the hall, which meant the guests were starting to arrive. I asked Angie to go get Robbie, and when he came back a few minutes later, I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and gave him the envelope. He opened it, and started to say something, and I hushed him, saying "Robbie, you and Ronnie have done way more than we expected, especially with helping me with my surprise. It's worth every penny, so thank you." He told me it was their pleasure, and wished us the best from both of them.

Momma and Angie had the question in their eyes, so I told them "I arranged for the band to bring their instruments. When Gina gets ready to sing her special song, the curtain's going to open and she'll see she's going to be singing with live musicians instead of a soundtrack." That set them to giggling, and Angie said, "You sneaky little wench! Remind me NOT to get on your bad side!" Doris came by a little later, asking if I was ready. I gave her the fee and our license, and told her, "Let's do this!" She said someone would knock on the door when we were starting, then she left, leaving me with my jitters.

GINA: Doris tapped on the door, then came in to see if I was ready. I said as ready as can be expected, and she laughed and told me I'd be fine once we got started. She said Tammy had given her our license, so everything was all set. She left, then Jo and Dee left to take their seats in the auditorium. Jerry and Marcie were left with a blob of nerves that they somehow had to manage to turn back into a human being.

I heard a knock next door, announcing "5 minutes", then the same knock and voice on my door. Taking a deep breath, we walked to the back doors of the hall and waited. The first verse of "The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known)" started, and I looked at Jerry and Marcie and whispered "It's showtime!" Jerry opened the doors, and when the chorus started, Marcie gave my hand a reassuring squeeze, then we started down the aisle, with my arms in Jerry and Marcie's.

The lights in the hall were dimmed to almost dark, and a spotlight followed us as we walked towards the front. I couldn't really see any faces, but all of the seats were nearly taken, so I knew we had a good crowd. Concentrating on the song I'm going to sing, I blocked everything else out. We got to the front, and I stood to the side of the podium where Doris was standing. Marcie, and then Jerry, hugged and kissed me, then moved back to the side.

The song was winding down, so I put the wireless mike loop behind my ear. The white spotlight faded as the music faded, then after a few seconds, started coming back on in blue light. I nodded for Robbie to start the recording, but instead, all I heard was the curtains behind me opening. I turned around to see the band members, with their instruments at the ready, bathed in a dimmer shade of blue light and grinning at me.

That little vixen! She pulled a surprise on top of my surprise! Oh, is she going to get it!

Okay, I can do this! I looked at Andrew and he gave me a thumbs up, then Rusty started on the piano intro. Tammy wouldn't start coming in until I started the chorus, but my eyes stayed glued to the back doors as I started singing the first verse. When I sang "And you light up my life" at the chorus, another white spotlight shined on the back, the doors opened and I got my first view of my beloved in her magnificent dress. My Pequot Princess! Somehow, I managed to keep singing as Keme, Angie, and Tammy made their way to the front. The blue light on me turned back to white, and Tammy took her place on the other side of the podium. I reached across and took her hands, then suddenly we were the only ones in the room, and I sang to her only, and for her only, our eyes lost in each other.

TAMMY: Angie had gone over and closed the door as soon as Gina's group started down the aisle. I got in place, opening the doors a crack so I could see Gina's expression when the curtain opened. My God, she looks splendid, and her dress definitely gives her that country-girl look! "The Sweetest Thing" ended, and I suppressed a laugh when Gina saw the curtain open and she saw the band. I wanted to do a fist pump and yell "All right!" when my surprise went off perfectly, but I settled for taking several deep breaths as she nodded to Andrew to start playing.

I gasped when I immediately recognized "You Light Up My Life". Okay, my dear, your surprise worked, too! Momma and Angie gave me a quick hug and kiss, then Gina started the chorus, Momma opened the doors and the spotlight hit us as we started towards the front. My eyes stayed focused on Gina as she sang just for me. I kept watching her even as we reached the front, and Momma and Angie gave me another hug and kiss, then moved back as Gina took my hands. The look of love in her eyes was as strong as the love in her voice as we looked at each other, oblivious to the world.

Eye contact was broken when Gina closed her eyes to sing the final chorus, but I could still see deep into her soul as she went into 'the Zone' and poured every amount of emotion that she could into the ending. The spotlights faded, and the whole room was dark for a few seconds before the house lights came on. I could hear some sobs in the audience, and noticed quite a few tissues or hankies wiping eyes. Gina took off her wireless mike, and we stood there holding hands and gazing at each other until Doris started to speak.

Doris began "Friends, welcome. We're here tonight because two very special ladies have made the monumental decision that they want to spend their lives together. They have asked us here to witness their proclamation of love. Throughout history, people have chosen to get married for many different reasons. Some do it for money, or fame, or prestige. Some will do it for spite, while still others cave to social pressures. Most unions like this are doomed to failure."

"But, my friends, the vast majority of these unions are done in the spirit of love. You can call it luck; you can claim it's divine guidance from our Creator. None of that really matters. All that really matters is that these two people have realized that they are willing to put their past lives aside, and begin a new life together as partners along the path we walk on this earth."

"Gina Markson and Tammy McKesson have made that decision, and have asked that their friends and family come together to witness their declaration of devotion to each other. Judging by what I have seen so far tonight, their deep love for each other is apparent, and I would ask each of you in attendance tonight to support them on their new and joyous journey."

"There are some who will say a marriage like this is immoral, an abomination. I say to them that they should look inside their own hearts to see why they don't understand what love is. God, the Creator, the Great Spirit...it doesn't matter what title you use, but the one who made us does not care about sexes, skin colors, or personal beliefs where love is concerned. With that said, both of the lovely women standing beside me have asked for a chance to publicly state their love for the other, and to give their vows affirming their devotion."

GINA: Taking my cue, I turned to Marcie, who handed me the wedding band with a wink. I took Tammy's left hand and poised with the ring over her finger and said, "Tammy, when we met that first day, in a restaurant of all places, I had just moved here from Texas to a house in Durango. I had no friends or family here, an' I was lonely. When I overheard ya lookin' for a place to stay, I only thought it'd be good to have a roommate to help me get over my loneliness. But as soon as we started talkin', I realized I was much more than lonely. I had a gapin' hole inside me, an' I felt a stirrin' inside me as we talked that told me I needed much more than just a roommate."