When Heather met Anita

Story Info
Both have a few days with master, become more than friends.
28.7k words
5
6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the beginning of how Heather and Anita got together, part three of three as the prequel to the Heather and Anita series. A series I numbered but stupidly did not set the Literotica series link. How Heather met Anita is told in this story.

This story will stand alone but does jigsaw in with both My life as a dom and Heather and Anita. Please leave comments and mark the stars, preferably all of them.

Master

"Sasha, tell slut to go to the station at twelve thirty tomorrow and look out for a girl waiting on the platform. She is to ask her if she is a slag. That is when they can read the text." I had arranged for her to have some holiday from work to spend time here.

She was to meet Heather from Reading and have a few days of pain and humiliation. They both knew what they were in for and had agreed, more than agreed they were eager to come. Sasha was going to be here for a while when they first arrived after which she was going to my house.

Heather

I was enjoying my visits to Michelle, doing her washing and cleaning and taking orders from her. I was not allowed to climax. I was so much in need of a climax that resisting masturbating was hard but I did resist. I was scared of Michelle's master making her throw me out. Michelle had curbed our sexual relationship, she did not want the complication and as I was banned orgasm it suited me. We had become good friends.

I had a message via Michelle that I was to take a train and wait at the station for someone to greet me. I was to spend a few days of pain and humiliation with Michelle's master, no frills. I knew what to expect, no I knew whatever happened I would love and hate it. Michelle was to do my makeup before I set off, she had her instructions.

I packed a bag mainly with sexy underwear, shaved everywhere apart from my head which I had done at a posh hairdressers and went to Michelle for my makeup. It was rather overdone for my taste, a lot of eyeshadow and liner, it did however make my eyes look bigger and very sexy.

When I arrived at the station, there was nobody there to greet me. I was told to wait on the platform. I was the only one on the platform, I think the only one in the station. The station was old and very well looked after, flowers growing and fresh paint everywhere. Eventually an attractive if slightly overweight girl approached me wearing a tight blue dress which made her arse look big. I hope she doesn't ask the infernal question, 'does my bum look big in this?' "Are you a slag?" she asked.

Taken aback, she must be my greeter but what a greeting. "Yes," I replied, what else could I say? This was the start of my humiliation.

"I am Slut, you will be Slag until further notice. Our instructions are on a text." She took a phone out of her bag and we read the text.

'Greetings Slag and Slut, are you prepared for days of debauchery which will begin right now. Go in the toilets and swap knickers, if the toilets are closed do it on the platform. There is a car waiting for you outside.'

The toilets were locked of course so we were standing on the platform taking our knickers off, exchanging them and I put Slut's bikini briefs on. She was bigger than me so she struggled to get my tanga's on. There was a woman in the driver's seat of a posh car, Slut recognised her. "Good afternoon Slut and Slag, put your luggage in the boot and get in the back of the car." she said.

Slut (Anita)

I had the option of spending time with the master knowing that I would suffer. I jumped at the chance but the first thing I had to do was approach someone and ask if she was a slag. There was only one person at the station, like me, overly made up and hopefully a slag, her dress was an innocent white broderie anglaise creation. Short, just above the knee with puff sleeves, a neckline which showed a small amount of cleavage and buttons down the front. I asked her and she blushed and replied 'yes'. From text instructions we had to exchange knickers. I'm a size fourteen. She was a twelve at the most!

As we stood on the platform I had to admire her knickers before I squeezed into them, much posher than mine. I had a struggle putting them on. Sasha drove us to her house.

Master

Sasha brought the two girls into the lounge where I was sitting wearing slacks and a tee shirt. "Thank you Sasha. Welcome girls, on your knees." They knelt before me. "This is your opportunity to go home, Sasha will drive you. She will not be here for much longer, there will just be me and you two."

"Sasha show the girls to the playroom and the garage, let them see what they are in for before they decide what to do." They turned and walked out, both exaggerating the sway of their arses. On their return I had them kneel again. "Well are you coming or going?"

"Staying, Sir," they both replied.

"Stand up, Sasha show them how to stand." Sasha moved their legs apart and their hands behind them holding their elbows. Their not inconsiderable tits poked out beautifully in this position. "Face each other, Slag take Slut's dress off, very slowly, very sexy, as though you want to fuck her." Slag moved behind and slowly lowered the zip. "Kiss her back as you bring it down."

"Yes Sir," said Slag. She began easing the dress off Slut's shoulders. "Kiss her as you expose her, you want to lick her cunt, I bet it is already wet, I bet yours is. Squeeze her tits when you get to her bra." Slut was breathing heavily and her face was bright red. When the dress was down to her waist Slag put her arms round Slut and began squeezing her tits and kissing wherever she could reach.

Easing the dress over Slut's not inconsiderable hips and arse her tiny knickers came into view. "On your knees and kiss her arse," I instructed Slag, she obeyed straight away. "Good girl, now fold the dress neatly and give it to Sasha then resume the position." I now had the two girls in front of me Slag in a dress and Slut in knickers and bra with a rather sexy suspender belt and stockings with three inch heels and displaying an unmistakable Camel toe.

"Well slut I think you should help Slag with her dress, slow and sexy." She started with the top button and immediately kissed the top of Slags tits and her shoulders. The next button exposed more bra, a couple of buttons later I realised she was wearing a waspie, it pulled her waist in tight, like the dress virgin white. Slag's dress was slowly pushed off her shoulders. Fuck she looked sexy and her knickers currently covering Slut's pussy matched beautifully.

Her dress fell to the floor showing a pair of knickers that did not match, the whole ensemble was ruined. A pity really her suspender belt matched. Slag must have used a lot of her wages to buy these even with staff discounts. Slut kissed her belly before folding the dress and giving it to Sasha.

I walked round slag, I think she would like a shower, she appeared to have sweated on the journey here. The slightly too large knickers did not enhance the appealing arse.

I put my hands down the back of her knickers and squeezed her arse cheeks. I moved on to Slut, now her knickers or should I say Slags knickers, were gripping her arse tight. Slut was the biggest of all the girls and made an interesting contrast, her tits were a D cup so now I had A B C D. "You are a fat slut, I like that, take the bra off." She reached up and unclipped her bra, I pushed it forward as I moved my hands round to hold her tits. I squeezed her nipples as I held her tits up.

"I think your tits are going to experience things you have never dreamed of," I said as I gripped her nipples tight. I moved to the front, holding her nipples again. I pulled her to me and kissed her. "On your knees." I moved to slag. "Nice bra, take it off." She smiled at me as she unfastened it. Shucking it forward she let fall to the floor, her eyes never leaving mine, the smile never leaving her face.

"Hands behind your back." I gripped her nipples tight and pulled her towards me. She smiled expecting a kiss, I spit in her face. "On your knees," they were both on their knees in front of me. "Take them to the garage Sasha," I ordered. She led them out shuffling on their knees, hands behind their backs.

Sasha is an expert when it comes to bdsm, usually on the receiving end. Today she bound their tits expertly. They were red and looked full and hard, a rope attached from tits to a pulley on the ceiling. The girls were about six feet apart and only wearing shoes, stockings, knickers and Slag a waspie. "Thank you Sasha, you may go now, look after my house these two will look after this one.

The girls were quite comfortable, although I believe having your tits bound this tight cannot be called comfortable. They were standing firmly on the ground in their heels, hands behind their back. "Hold on to the rope above your head." I used the pulley to raise their tits a few more inches. They took my advice and held on to the rope, taking some of their weight off their tits.

I picked up two multi tail floggers and standing between them I could hit them both without moving. I alternated, left hand hitting Slut and right hand Slag. I turned round so both had a similar experience.

Slut

Sasha showed us the torture rooms, not their words, but that was what they were. Frightening and more frightening were the feelings in my now wet pussy. We both wanted to stay. Sasha bound our tits, it hurt and was a strange feeling they filled up as though the blood could not get out. My nipples tingled.

We were pulled up by our boobs, I took some of my weight by gripping the rope with my hands. He was hitting us, I turned my back as the one that hit my boobs really hurt.

Slag

We looked around, wow what a place, I had fun at the hotel but what could happen here? Sir kissed Slut when I was ready for my kiss he spit in my face. Sasha was an expert at tying my tits, the nipples bulged out.

Master

I went to Slut, "Are you enjoying this slut? Is your cunt all wet and sloppy? Would you like me to fuck you?"

"Yes, yes, yes, oh please Sir all of the above, please fuck me."

"Don't be greedy," I slid my fingers into the side of the snug knickers and pulled them up, lifting her basically by the pussy. She's a big girl so I could not lift her too high. I put her down and tweaked her nipples.

"Keep still," I hit her from tits to thighs using both floggers and she managed not to turn away. "Good girl," she smiled as I spit in her face.

Moving to Slag "And are you enjoying this? Is your pussy wet? Do you want to be fucked?"

"Yes I'm loving it, I'm wet and I desperately want to be fucked, Sir." I pulled her up by the knickers much easier to hold the knickers and lighter weight. I flogged her, tits to thighs before tweaking her nipples. I spit in her face.

"Hands behind your back. The first one to make a sound will not have an orgasm today." I went to the pulley and lifted them both by the tits, their feet left the ground. Both gritted their teeth.

"Aaaaaaghh," shouted Slut. I lowered them straight away.

"Well done Slag, I believe you have not had an orgasm for a while."

"Three weeks Sir, as you were responsible for it and also my celibacy."

"Good, I may allow you one today." I disconnected their tits from the pulley and reconnected it to Slag's wrists. "Slut, using just your teeth, remove Slag's knickers." She grabbed her knickers in her teeth and pulled them down at one side and crawling around her pulled them down on the other side. This brought them down to almost over her arse, She gripped a bit that was over the arse crack which allowed her to pull them right down.

Put your arms around Slag's neck and hold tight." Their tits were pushed together. Using the flogger I hit both of them until their backs were red from shoulders to thighs. "Slut get on your knees." I lowered the rope so Slag could lean forward and spread her legs.

"Slut while I fuck Slag you will lick my balls." She crawled up to get her head between Slags legs. I held Slags hips and fucked her, her legs came round my waist, I could feel a tongue on my balls. I rammed in as hard as I could and Slag let out a scream as she came.

I unfastened Slag, "Take slut's knickers off using your teeth." This was a much more difficult task, tight knickers over fat arse. On her knees she moved around until she found a part of the knickers she could get her teeth into without biting Slut's flesh and pulled them down. She managed to keep the waistband in her mouth as she manoeuvred round, eventually getting them down to her ankles.

"Slag, lay on the floor and suck my dick." I knelt over her my dick in her mouth and her wet cunt near my nose. "Slut lick my arse." I was struggling not to come but was determined. "Stick your tongue in my arsehole, hold my balls." I lowered my head so that I was breathing on Slags pussy. "Swap places, quickly." Now I was admiring Slut's pussy Slag had her tongue in my arse and Slut's tongue was going around my cock and her mouth was like a Hoover. She swallowed the lot.

Slag

My tits were hurting although they looked amazing, they seemed to have filled up and become solid. Sir asked if I was wet, God I was soaking. He asked if I wanted to be fucked. Yes, yes, yes I want, no I need to be fucked. He flogged me all over, my swollen tits hurt, my poking out nipples felt as though every nerve in my body was gathered there.

He lifted me by my knickers, the crotch against my pussy taking all my weight, I didn't realise at the time my tits would be taking all my weight later. Before that happened he kissed my face. I would have loved to kiss him back! He hoisted us by our tits, fuck as we were hoisted higher until our feet weren't on the ground. Slut screamed so I was to be fucked, hurry up fuck me, please fuck me.

Our tits were disconnected from the pulley and my hands were fixed to it. I was hoisted up and he made Slut take my (her) knickers off with her teeth before he fucked me, I brought my legs up as he fucked me. Slut was licking my bum and I had a brilliant orgasm.

He made me take Slut's knickers off, my knickers were tight on her and the only place where the waistband was not actually digging into her was at the crack of her bum. I gripped it and pulled them down as far as possible, this gave a place near her pussy I could bite the knickers without biting her. I brought them down to her ankles.

On my back I had his cock pushed into my mouth, I licked round it and sucked with all my might, I could feel his breath on my pussy, unfortunately he didn't touch it, his breath nearly had me coming. We swapped places, I put my tongue in his arse and held his balls. He came in Slut's mouth, lucky bitch.

Slut

I was wet, hungry for it, sore and loving it. My big tits were poking out and full, my nipples gigantic, my pussy dripping. He lifted me by the knickers, they dug into my pussy, Slags knickers were tiny and I could feel them against my clit. He smiled at me and then spit in my face! Lifted by my tits was agony and I screamed so Slag got fucked.

I licked her bum and bumhole as he fucked her she was quite vocal and her pussy was sodden and the juices quite tasty. She sucked his cock and I licked his bum before we swapped and I got his full load.

Master

When we came out of the garage, the girls were crawling, Sasha produced a cup of tea for me and put two dog bowls of tea for them. Sasha lifted her dress exposing her naked pussy. "Thank Sasha and kiss her pussy as she is going now." They kissed and thanked her. "Call that a kiss? She deserves better than that, now give her a long sloppy kiss with tongues," I ordered. She spread her legs wider and pushed her pussy forward. The girls kissed her pussy to Sasha's satisfaction.

"Come here," I demanded. They crawled up to me. "Straighten up, hands behind you." I looked at them for about two minutes making them feel embarrassed and awkward. "I can't believe it your hair and makeup was perfect when you got here, look at you now, a fucking mess. You Slag had Michelle do yours and she is a real artist. Slut you had it done professionally. I had planned to take you out tonight but you would just be an embarrassment. They had both been crying amongst other things which had ruined their over the top makeup. I must admit, although not to them, their messed up hair and makeup made them look so wanton, sexy and fuckable.

"Crawl over to the big mirror and look at yourselves," I said. "What do you see, you disgusting whores?"

"A mess Sir, we can put it right Sir, honest," pleaded slut.

"Get back in front of me, if I approve of your look later we will go out. If I don't like it you will both spend the night in the stocks. Slut come closer," I unfastened her tits and she pulled her face, more so when I slapped the side of her tits. I did the same with Slag. "You will go and get ready, you have three hours, time for a rest, a shower and get your hair and makeup to look as it was when you arrived." I led them out by the hair crawling. I took them to a spare bedroom. "The shower is there. Sasha has put the clothes you will wear in the wardrobe which you can bring out just before you are ready. Help each other. I expect perfection.

I have no idea what Sasha has set out for them, only that it included knickers. There was all the makeup and hair stuff they would need in that bedroom. I went for a lie down, I may need my energy later.

Slut

We were made to crawl into the lounge, Sir walked behind us. Sasha had put dog bowls of tea down for us which we had to lap up while he sat back drinking from a mug. Sasha was leaving and we had to thank her and kiss her pussy, with tongues.

Sir made us kneel in front of him and he berated us for messing up our makeup! What does he expect after what we have been through? What he has put us through? Looking in the mirror what a mess, hair all over the place, tits red and makeup streaked with tears and daubed all over my face.

If we looked as good as when we arrived we would go out if not we would spend the night in the stocks! Is that the standing up stocks or the sit in with arms and legs fastened? Neither was a good place to spend the night. We crawled to a bedroom where sir left us for three hours to get ready.

"Do you want to rest or shower first?" I asked Slag.

"I think I could rest for half an hour or so and still have plenty of time to get ready." she replied as we looked around seeing what we could use. Top class makeup in all shades, Dyson hair equipment. We lay on the bed.

"Christ, your orgasm sounded fantastic, I wish I'd had one," I said.

"It was, he banned me from having one for two weeks despite a lot of stimulation but I managed it. It didn't take much to make me come and it nearly blew my brains out." was her reply.

"Wow hope it's my turn soon, my tits are so sore, are yours?"

"Yes and a few more days of abuse for them I bet." Her reply sent shivers down my spine and jitters in my pussy. "Are you glad you came?"

"I think so, I will be sure if I have an orgasm like yours, although I was near when he was hitting me with the floggers."

"Me too." We lay back for a while before starting to get ready. I had a shower first and spent a long time drying my hair, I was not going to get it as good as the hairdresser. Slag helped me and I helped her. Makeup was more difficult than the subtlety that the professional had done making it slightly over the top while not quite slutty.

We did our best, together and went to see the clothes that Sasha had left for us. The underwear was a disappointment, red nylon with black lace trimmings. The bra and knickers were very fine to be almost totally see through, no cotton in the crotch, disgusting. "I work in underwear and we would not sell anything this cheap," said Slag. "Primark would not sell anything this cheap."

There was a matching suspender belt, red stockings and matching heels. The dresses however were just the opposite Slag's was a red brocade with a Mandarin collar long almost down to her ankles with side splits almost to her waist. It was absolutely gorgeous.

123456...8