When Heather met Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut came to me and I saw the feathers were attached to a butt plug. She made a point of inserting it in her pussy, wet enough to lubricate it. She held it out to Slag, bent over and stretched her arsehole. Slag looked at me and I nodded. She slowly inserted it into Slut's arse. Slut got down on her knees and forearms, arched her back and slowly and sexily crawled around. I pushed Slag forward and rammed into her, fuck this holding back, I fucked her, shooting into her pussy.

Slut

Bloody hell, Slag looks so good, so sexy and so confident. She's glowing. She's beautiful. I have to go for my box now, what a let down I'll be. There was a big difference between mine and Slags box. Her lilac, virginal outfit while mine was red and black more whore than virgin. I liked it, the corset / basque was completely wanton. I put it on and wow did it feel good, it had bones in it held me in and only part covered my boobs.

I breathed in and Slag pulled the ribbons tight, my waist had not been this small since I was about thirteen and then neither my bum and boobs had been this big. I slowly raised my hands above my head as I swayed my whole body. Gradually my hard nipples crept from behind the corset, morning has broken! The corset was well designed as well as nipple exposure. The bottom of it did not cover my pussy.

It was not easy to bend so I sat and pulled a stocking on stretching my leg in the air, showing my moist pussy. Although he has seen my pussy plenty of times, this glimpse seems to get him more worked up. Men! I fastened the stocking to the corset's integral suspenders. After I had done the same with the other leg I put the silly high heeled shoes on. Slag was slowly bouncing on Sir's cock, I wish it was me.

What next? Knickers, dress or feathers? The feathers were attached to a butt plug, great big ostrich feathers, red and black. It had to be the feathers. I stood in front of them both spread my legs and pushed my hips forward. I inserted the plug into my pussy to lubricate it before giving it to Slag. I turned round, bent as well as I could and spread my cheeks. I felt the plug going into my bum, when in all the way I crawled away my boobs scraping the carpet, back arched and feathers flying.

Master

"Stand up and stand properly," I ordered as I pulled my boxers up. "You both look spectacular and will spend the rest of the day like that. Once you have had your reward. Take the feathers out and both put your dresses on." I would decide whether Slag needed to wear the bra when I saw her in her dress. The dresses were full and very full. "Spin round," I asked and I will say the skirts splayed out quite far, if they had a few yards of underskirt you would say rock and roll.

I decided that Slag didn't need a bra, Slut didn't need knickers and I needed some clothes. Slut, while Slag puts her shoes on, go and fetch me something to wear."

When we were all suitably attired we set off, with an arm around each small waist to the local pub for lunch. Following lunch and a walk on the beach we returned to the house. "Dresses off girls, bring me your feathers Slut I will put them in for you."

"Please Master, can I have some feathers?" asked Slag.

"I don't know, they will be kept in the dressing room if there are any more, I never go in there. You may go and look, you have ten minutes." Slut returned, "Lay on the table with your legs open." I took the butt plug from her. I kissed her pussy, "Open wider," I ordered as I put my tongue further in her. I moved my mouth away and slapped her pussy.

"Yow!" she yelled. I pushed the plug into her pussy, out again then slowly into her arse.

"You may as well stay there with your cunt wide open as I'm going to fuck your brains out. I may take a photo of you with the feathers up your arse and spunk dripping out of your cunt to send to your friends at work." I was holding her tits which I had pushed out of her corset and fucking her hard.

"Yes please Sir whatever you want to do with me." Her legs were round my waist. She was panting, passion or unable to breathe properly because of the corset. I slowed down, undecided whether to climax now or hold on for a while. I felt her cunt tighten around my cock and her panting became faster and louder. As soon as she calmed down I pulled out. "Put your tits back." I commanded

Slag was back carrying a feathered butt plug. It was amazing Sasha's probably got a sky hook and a long stand in there. "On your knees both of you and clean my cock and balls." I sat back and enjoyed it. "Okay Slag give me the plug, Slut stick your cunt out." I put the plug in, picking up the juices that were leaking from her. "Spread your arse Slag," I inserted it with little resistance.

"Thank you Master," she said.

"I think we'll take an afternoon nap," I said, leading them to the bedroom.

Slag

I watched Slut dress, it was very sexy. When she produced her feather butt plug I was so jealous. As she crawled away with her arse in the air and her feathers waving I wanted some. When we returned from the pub I asked if I could have a feather butt plug. He did not know if there was another but sent me into the dressing room to look.

What a place, an Aladdin's cave, full of everything, racks of dresses, mountains of underwear, oodles of bondage things, some I had no idea how they were used. In drawers and on shelves an assortment of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs and much much more, including another butt plug with feathers. I could have spent hours in there just looking around but time was running out.

He'd been fucking Slut while I was looking for the plug and we licked and sucked his balls. He put my feathered plug in Slut's pussy before he put it into my bumhole. We lay down for a while but I could not sleep the tight waspie around my waist, the butt plug in my bum and the feeling in my pussy outweighed the tiredness.

Master

I woke feeling refreshed, both girls were awake. "Okay let's have a brew." We all got up, had a cup of tea prior to me assessing how they looked. I adjusted Slut's tits so her nipples were half exposed and Slag's knickers so they surrounded her pussy lips. "Beautiful girls, crawl to the playroom waving your feathers as you go."

I watched them leave, black and red feathers from one arse and pink from the other. "Kneel girls," I put a blindfold on both of them. I put a handcuff on Slut's wrist connecting it to her upper arm. I connected her other wrist to her other upper arm, which held her arms behind her, pushing her tits out and over her corset. She looked good. I repeated the process with Slag. Her unfettered tits poked out.

I took my boxers off and brandished my cock under Slut's nose, she opened her mouth. "Put your tongue out," they both obeyed. I ran my cock over both one after the other before entering first Slag's then Slut's mouth. While they were sucking me I gathered their hair and put it in a ponytail. I lifted both of them by these ponytails and led them to a waist high bench. I bent them over it so the feathers were standing almost as perpendicular as my cock.

"Oh girls you look so beautiful from here, arses up, feathers up and your so wet dirty, glistening cunts." I slapped both their arses with a leather belt.

"Yeowww," screamed Slag. The blow was totally unexpected.

"Yeooooww," screamed Slut.

"As beautiful as you look from here, a few red bands will improve it." I smacked them again. I went to the head end and lifted Slut's head by her ponytail and put my cock back into her mouth. Repeating this with Slag. I pulled a full length mirror in front of Slag, removed her blindfold and pulling her hair back I fucked her. We were both watching in the mirror, her tits started swinging, eventually circling in opposite directions, slapping together. Fuck I was near to climax and wanted to fuck Slut.

I let go of her hair and moved to Slut, I removed her blindfold, pulled her head back and fucked her. Although her tits were loose they were still a bit restricted by the corset. Nice to watch though. I climaxed into her, "Slag come round here and clean up Slut's cunt." I moved to put my cock in Sluts mouth.

Slut

I felt like the queen as I crawled out with my feathers standing proud, knowing Sir was admiring my arse and pussy. Blindfold and kneeling with his cock in my mouth, he held my hair and I thought he was going to pull my mouth further on to his cock. He put my hair in a ponytail which he used to lead me to a bench which I was bent over. It was narrow so my bum was right in the air.

I heard a slap and scream seconds before I felt a sting across my bum, fuck that hurt particularly as I wasn't expecting it. Another slap and scream so I was ready for the next one. It still hurt. The sound of something being moved before a different sort of slapping. He was fucking Slag, hey what about me!

My blindfold was removed he pulled my head back and I was watching myself being fucked in a large mirror. My tits were whirling about, I couldn't stop them with my hands tied, they were hurting rubbing against the half bra of the corset. He shot into me and I cleaned his cock while Slag cleaned my pussy.

Master

I put collars and leashes on both of them and bent them over the bench again. I fastened the leash so they were bent right over, feathers flying high. "You look so good like that girls, I'll take some photos." I took several, separate and together and by kneeling right down I could get everything in from face to feathers. I went for a well earned shower.

A shower, a sit down with a book and a look on the internet had me ready to see the girls again. Feathers still flying high and arses up in the air with fading red patches, they still looked good. "Well girls as much as I enjoy seeing you like this we must get things done." I unclipped the leash from the floor and eased them upright.

"Please Sir, can we go for a wee?" asked slut.

"Of course off you go." I tried not to laugh as they hurriedly tottered out on their high heels with their arms behind them. When they returned fannies unwiped I could not resist tweaking their nipples. They should not push their tits out in such an inviting way if they did not want me to touch them. I unfastened them but had them stand with their arms behind them so the effect was the same.

"I am going to order a Chinese takeaway to be delivered, you two will answer the door. You will have to cover your pussies and nipples, both put thongs on, Slag put your bra on, Slut, put your tits away." Slut tucked her tits into her corset, just covering her nipples. "You will go and put makeup on, over the top, bright red lips, false eye lashes etcetera. You will look like cheap whores. There is a selection of makeup, get ready."

The girls tottered off and I went for a sit down and a glass of wine. I ordered the Chinese after twenty minutes which allowed them about fifteen minutes to finish getting ready. Ten minutes later the girls came in, wow, angel and devil. They had applied their makeup in keeping with their clothes. Slut looked like a very attractive female devil, red around her eyes sloping upwards on the outer edges and bright red lips and red horns on her head.

Slag's makeup made her look so virginal, long eyelashes fluttering, her eyes looked massive. She had a tiara on her head and Victoria's secret wings on her back. They were both wearing knickers so pussies were covered, Slag had put her bra on, nipples just visible. The feathers were still the centre of attraction.

Slag

Bent over with the feathers upright, he left us. Spanked and fucked, satisfied. We talked about our experience. "Are you glad you came?" I asked.

"Fucking right," she said leaving little room for doubt. "I need a wee, I hope he's back soon."

"Me too," I agreed. He was not too long, we both managed to stay dry. We were to get ready to greet the delivery boy. We decided I would be an angel, I had seen some wings in the dressing room and Slut would be a devil.

We were dead chuffed with the result, a lot of giggling went into attaining this but we were more serious when we went out. Sir was pleased with us, in fact his boxers tented almost as soon as we walked out.

The doorbell rang, my stomach churned, actually facing strangers like this, particularly with feathers up my bum. We giggled as we teetered to the door. I opened the door, three men looked me up and down, their eyes were all over the place flitting from me to Slut who took a bag from them and turned and walked away. Their jaws literally dropped open as they saw the feathers in her bum. I took the other bag, holding the boy's hand as I did so. "Thank you so much, just wait a moment while I find some money you deserve a tip," as if they hadn't had enough reward. I turned and bent over to pick up a bag, my feathers rustled as I did so giving them a lovely view of my bum. I found a fiver and gave it to the youngest looking boy, holding his hand for slightly too long.

The three of them were statues as I closed the door. I wondered how long it would be before they moved. I was giggling as I went back into the lounge. Slut was also giggling as she tried to tell Sir what had happened while she was dishing the food out on the table. As we were eating I told Sir of my experience with the boys. I even told him how wet I had got and how my nipples had poked out and how I wanted to be fucked. By him not the delivery boys.

Master

I was quite worked up by the time we had finished the meal. "I watched you dress so now it is time for you to strip for me. Slut go first, find some devil music," she had Alexa play 'Dancing with the Devil' by Demi Lovato. She danced and started by undoing the suspenders, which allowed her stockings to drop a little but not fall down. Starting at the top she unfastened each clasp on the front of the corset.

I pulled Slag down so that her head was on my stomach and my cock in her mouth. This still allowed her to watch the striptease. As more flesh was exposed Sluts tits came into view and marks could be seen on her stomach which when the corset was completely open red lines from the bones showed how tight it had been. She wiggled about holding the corset behind her as if she was drying her back with a towel, only sexy.

She threw it to one side, held her tits and pointed them at me, her nipples protruding and used like gun barrels. She slowly pulled the elastic at the waist of her knickers out until it snapped. They fell down her left leg and rested on her ankle. Turning her back with her legs spread she bent down and unfastened her shoes. The feathers fanned the air and her gleaming pussy was there for all to see.

Sitting on the floor with the feathers between her legs protruding in front of her she rolled down a stocking. Her legs spread with her pussy peeping through the feathers. The second one came off, I had to pull Slag off my cock, I was much too near climax. Slut stood and waved the stockings around before holding them top and toe between her legs she sawed them up and down over her pussy. The grand finale of her performance she looped the stockings sound my neck and gave me a long lingering kiss.

"Beautiful Slut, as a reward you may keep the clothes, I will expect you to be wearing the corset next time I come to the restaurant without knickers. I will check."

"Yes Sir," she replied.

Slut

I had to do a striptease, It's not something I do, I'm not normally a show off. I did a decent job of putting them on so just reverse the process. I started with the corset, what a relief to be able to breathe normally after all this time. The bones had left stripes in my flesh, that's it starting a diet when I get home. I want to keep the feather butt plug in, how do I get the knickers off over it? I put my thumbs in the waistband and sexily pulled it up and down, sometimes giving a flash of pussy. Further and further out until, thank you God, the elastic snapped. I let them fall down my leg.

I sat on the floor so the feathers were in front of me. I spread my legs in and out in time with the music before I rolled my stockings down and had them going between my legs coating them with pussy juice and there was plenty of that Sir had stopped Slag from sucking his cock, she didn't look as though she was swallowing, perhaps he's saving it for me! Fuck it, take a chance. I looped my stockings round his neck and kissed him, kissed him like I've never kissed anyone before.

Wow I almost climaxed, he said I was to wear the corset without knickers next time he came to the restaurant! Oh heaven, I'll be coming on the job!

Slag

I was getting quite worked up watching Slut's striptease while sucking Sir's cock. He would not let me use my hands so I sucked and ran my tongue around it. When she, daringly in my opinion, hooked his neck, pulled him to her and kissed him I was forced between his belly and her lower belly. I could smell her pussy. I was having difficulty breathing, if the kiss had lasted much longer I might have died. Slut told me that if the kiss had lasted much longer she might have died.

We exchanged places. She had his cock in her mouth before I could set my music, it had to be Robbie Williams' 'Angels' on repeat. Where do I start or more importantly where do I want to finish? I would like to have my waspie, stockings and suspender belt on near the end. This would mean showing my tits and pussy first which I think strippers leave until the last. Sir's seen it all so I hope this works.

Next question: should I get rid of the wings? Can I take my bra off without removing the wings? I'll give it a go. I managed to unfasten my bra and fortunately it slipped off my shoulders. I slid my hands under my boobs, lifting them as I pushed the bra to the floor. I saw the problem that Slut had, knickers are not easy to get over feathers stuck in your bum.

Snapping the elastic would just be copying Slut, I pulled each side up and down as she had done. I backed up to Sir while doing this, I gave him the back of the waistband and pulled away, bending forward I managed to get the feathers to jump over the knickers. I put my hands on the floor and kicked my legs up, He had my knickers in his hand.

I spread my legs, did a porpoise move before getting up. I danced to Robbie, I was now wearing shoes, stockings, suspender belt, waspie, feathers, wings and tiara. I think I look good like this, taking anything else off would be detrimental. How can I indicate that I have finished? Sir was still holding my knickers. I danced up to him, pirouetting a few times, I took the knickers off him and looped them behind his neck and like Slut I kissed him long and hard. I was squeezing Slut as she had me, Sir's hands moved to grip my arse.

Fuck me, yes please, I am so wet, I need to be fucked.

Master

"Get on your knees, both of you," I looked down at them. "You have been good girls and deserve a reward, go into the playroom. They crawled off, feathers flying. I followed them. I fixed cuffs on their wrists and hoisted them up facing each other about four foot apart. Devil and angel, I inserted vibrators in both pussies. I must admit Slag in her few clothes looked sexier than naked slut.

"Slut you are under dressed, go and find one of those corset type things, nothing that covers your cunt or tits." I unfastened her and turned their vibrators on with my remote control. I went to Slag and pinched both nipples, "Well my angel are you going to be angelic or shall I stick to the devil?" I had my finger on her clit before she could answer.

"Oh I think you will be better off in heaven than in hell, Sir. I can transport you there." I kissed her.

"I'm sure you can but you can make me happy just watching you suffer. How would you like to watch me fuck Slut to orgasm while you cannot do anything about it and if you could I would not allow it. When you have spent the night uncomfortable and celibate I will take you out as you are although without the wings and a mini dress on. I would bend you over the fence at the back of the pub and invite the men there to fuck you, cunt or arse and charge them a fiver each. I would of course give you twenty percent of my takings, after of course expenses."

123456...8