When Heather met Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rammed his cock in my cunt again, pulled the nipple clamp chain and slapped my tit, I thanked him and he hit me again, I was crying as he fucked and hit me. My other tit was hit. He was out of my cunt and into my arse without missing a beat. I was crying, he was ignoring me, I was approaching climax, I daren't come, I daren't ask.

He made me turn round, clipped my ankles to my wrists and fucked my mouth while hitting my arse. My eyes were watering from his cock hitting my throat. He spent into me and walked out. I tasted his cum, delicious and so grateful. I waited.

Master

I left Slut where she was and went to the kitchen, Slag was still busy. "Get on your knees and suck my cock clean." She shot down and had my shrinking cock in her mouth immediately. She smelt of piss. This made me think, did Slut need a piss? I went back to her, "Have you had a piss this morning?"

"No Sir."

"Not even in the shower?"

"No Sir, you did not say to piss."

"Stupid cunt, go and have one." I unclipped her cuffs and went back to Slag. "Have you had a piss?"

"Yes Sir," she admitted.

"Then you can carry on stinking of piss, make a brew for me and Slut." I sat and drank my tea and made a decision. "Slag, come here, on your knees, suck it until it's hard." This won't be instantaneous as I've just climaxed into Slut who came into the lounge having been to the loo.

When I was hard I pushed her head back. "Dribble down your tits and give me a tit job," her tits were made for this. She got my cock between her tits and sawed away using her hands to push them together. She bent down and kissed the end of my cock when it came in range. I could only give her an A for effort as she put everything into it.

"Suck it," I was near the climax. She moved down and took my cock deep into her mouth. I came down her throat. Without pausing, "What have you got left to do cleaning up?" I asked.

She quickly swallowed, "I have the washing to peg out if it has finished and some hand washing to do. Check the second bedroom and the playroom and garage."

"You had better get on with it then, help her Slut." They went off, my plan included them sucking me off, tied together, it was going to be hard uncomfortable work for them. In the meantime I watched them flitting about, naked with their tits bouncing.

Some time later they returned to me. "We have done as much as we can Sir, just the washing to bring in and press." Slag said with a smile.

"Very good, Slut fetch the riding crop, Slag my piss coated whore you have not had your punishment yet, How would you like to be positioned?"

"However you want me, Sir," was her obvious reply. Her reply did not really matter. I knew exactly how I wanted her.

"Go into the spare bedroom, lay on the bed with your legs over the end and wait for us." She crawled off her arse twerking as she went. She did try, but she was not going to be let off.

When Slut returned I took her into the bedroom where Slag was laying. "Slut get on the bed and kneel over Slags face, don't let your cunt touch her. Slag lift and spread your legs, Slut hold them apart, wide." Her cunt was waiting for me to hit it. "Push your tits together," I had her all ready. I leaned forward and kissed each nipple and her cunt. I played with her clit until it stood proud, then I hit it.

"Owwwwww," she squawked, trying to close her legs, Slut managed to hold them wide.

"What do you say?" I asked quietly when she had shut up.

"Thank you, Sir," she said crying. I hit her clit again with the same result. "Thank you Sir."

"That's better, I enjoy it so much more when my partners are grateful for what I do for them." I hit her left nipple which I think surprised her.

"Owwww," she wailed. Before she could thank me I hit her right nipple. "Owwww, thank you Sir, she was openly sobbing now. That really was sufficient but she had a piss without permission, although they have never needed permission before, it would be illogical to punish her for that. I hit her cunt twice. Her howl was louder, longer and more ear piercing than before, her thank you Sir came out between sobs.

"That was for pissing without permission." The 'but' she was about to utter stayed frozen in her mouth. "You two will cook some breakfast for all of us." A fried breakfast was served, I love watching the naked girls cook a fried breakfast, perhaps I should buy some aprons.

I left them at the table while I collected a long double ended dildo and some long belts. Into the bedroom girls. I led the way to the spare bedroom. "You are so fond of each other I thought I would help you stay together." I put them next to the bed and put a long belt around their waists and fastened it tight, their bellies squashed together. "Lift your arms up," I put another belt above their tits pushing them together. "Open your legs," I put one end of the dildo in Sluts pussy.

"Slag get this end and shove it up your cunt. Slut push your end in further." when the dildo was in both as far as possible. "Legs together," I put another strap around the top of their legs just below their arses. "Well friends you cannot get much closer than you are, so get on the bed, using just your mouths you are going to make me cum." I got on the bed, sitting at the head I reached across and picked up a book and started reading.

"Get on with it then, once I have reached a climax we can get on with our day. No hands" If you have never had two willing mouths working on your cock and balls, I recommend you try it. They were going to be at it for a while as I had come twice that morning and that's quite a lot at my age even under extreme stimulation.

I don't know whether it put them off, every so often I burst out laughing, it was Terry Pratchett's Soul Music. If you can't try two girls on your cock try Soul Music, good but it wanes in comparison.

Slag

I collected all the items of clothing from around the house, stripped the beds and remade them and loaded the washing machine. I hand washed the delicates and hung them on the washing line, I realised that being seen was highly unlikely. I washed pots, cleaned all over. I was thinking about last night, it was exciting, my orgasm was good, Anita is really nice and certainly a forever friend. My head is all over the place, love, lust, need, want, fear, I don't know.

When he had finished with Anita I had to suck his Anita tasting cock until he was hard. I dribbled down my chest and he rubbed his cock between my boobs. I pushed my boobs together to grip his cock. I tried hard to lick it as he pushed it up. He pushed me down and finished off in my mouth.

In the bedroom I was made to lay on the bed with my legs spread. Sir came in with Anita and made her kneel over me and hold my legs wide. I was staring at her pussy, inches away from me I could see it, I could smell it, if I put my tongue out I could probably taste it. Fuck me I wanted to taste it. She pushed my legs down, I could feel it in my groin. He made me push my boobs together and he kissed them, getting my nipples hard, he kissed my pussy and played with my clit which throbbing and standing out.

He hit me, right on the clit! Yow that hurt, really hurt, I shrieked. Anita holding my legs kept them from closing. I had to thank him. Thank him for getting my clit all swollen and my stomach churning then fucking hitting me. As soon as I thanked him he hit me again, fucking hell please stop. My poor pussy, are you making sure I won't use it?

Yikes he hit my boob, right on the nipple, at least he left my pussy alone, he hit the other boob, I thanked him through my tears. He hit my pussy again twice. I yelled and yelled and I managed to thank him through my sobs. He said it was for not asking permission to pee, who needs permission to pee? The bastard. Now he wants me to cook as though my pussy and nipples were not screaming in agony.

He strapped me and Anita together tight, under the arms so our boobs were flattened into each other causing my nipples to be in agony. The strap at our waist pushed our hips and pubic bone into each other. A two ended dildo was inserted in both of us, it was big and it hurt my poor pussy. Another strap at the top of our legs locked it in place. Laying on the bed we had to get him off with our mouths.

He sat back reading a book, laughing occasionally and totally ignoring us. His cock wasn't ignoring us, it was good and hard. We alternated sucking his cock and licking and sucking his balls. Sometimes we licked it up and down, looking into each other's eyes trying not to giggle despite the discomfort.

Master

I was enjoying the book and the attention my cock was receiving. Enjoying the attention too much as I would climax if I wasn't careful. "Enough for now girls, when you've got to go you've got to go." I extricate myself and look down at them. Slag roll on top, Slut, hold her arsehole open." I put some lube on her arse and slotted in, two or three quick strokes and then out. I walked out and gave myself some time to calm down and went for a piss.

When I returned I rolled them onto their side, positioned myself back on the bed and waved my flaccid cock. "I seem to have gone soft, you will have to start again." I picked my book up and continued reading.

Slut

We almost had him, he was near to coming when he got up and said he had to go. He had me hold Heather's bumhole open and he put his cock in. In and out in no time. He went out for about fifteen minutes. When he came back we resumed our positions. The difference being his cock was soft and the last place it had been was in Heather's bum.

He soon became hard as we worked on his cock and balls, my jaw was aching, I hope he comes soon. Our bodies were slimy with sweat, especially where we were pressed together. I wanted to stop, please come, get it over with for God's sake. He came onto my face and just carried on reading as if nothing had happened. We carried on until his cock shrank.

He put his book down, got up and walked out saying that we were to untie ourselves. We looked at each other, smiled, kissed and giggled. I unfastened the one at the top allowing us to move our sweaty tits apart. Heather unfastened the one around our waists and we moved a little further apart. The strap over our legs and the dildo were all that was joining us together, physically anyway.

We unclipped the last belt and looked down at the dildo, bent into a U shape and snug in our pussies. "I'll miss it when it's gone," she burst out laughing. I got the giggles.

"When it's got to go, it's got to go," I giggled as we pulled it out.

"I feel quite empty now," Anita admitted.

Sir came in, "Ah you have it out good girls, clean it with your mouths, a nice double blow job," he laughed. "Then finish cleaning up, get showered and make yourselves presentable. We are going out, I need a break. I have come three times this morning. How many times have you?"

"None, Sir," they replied.

"Well you made me come, which means you have achieved your goal of making me happy and that's all you're here for." He walked out!

"That puts us in our place but we did sign up for that and, what the hell, last night was fantastic, right or wrong." said Anita.

"Me too and it wasn't wrong," I leaned into her and kissed her. "Let's get cracking."

Master

I saw the girls flitting about the place, cleaning up. They disappeared for about an hour to present themselves to me, clean, sweet smelling and dressed. "Right girls, let us go." I took them to the cafe on the pier where we had fish and chips and to relax we sat in the sun outside the beach hut for an hour or so. "Slut, put the kettle on, inside Slag." We all went into the hut and I closed the door. I stripped off.

"Girls, you go tomorrow and you shouldn't have a holiday without taking home plenty of photos and videos, so I have brought your phones and will take some for you to show your friends. Stand in front of me and lift your dresses." I had a phone in each hand filming them. "Take them off and lower your knickers to your knees. Spread your legs and stick your cunt forward." I closed in on their pussies, I'm getting quite good at working phone cameras.

"Hold your cunt open," I wanted to show their subservience. "Masturbate," I started with a full length shot then zoomed in on their pussies where I concentrated for a while before moving up to show their faces. Perhaps zoomed is the wrong word; they would not like this going out on Zoom. Certainly a thought for getting everybody involved in future.

"Using one hand unfasten your bra," I kept things in the singular for now so it would look as though there was just the one in the film and myself there. "Take it off, don't stop playing with your cunt." I stopped filming with Slags phone. "Slut lay on the floor, on your stomach," I sat on the floor with my legs spread."Suck it," I ordered. I had a lovely film of her face, my cock in her mouth, looking up at me with pleading eyes. She took my cock out and started licking it, she moved down to my balls and started licking them. She did not take her eyes off the camera even when I lifted my legs so she could lick my arsehole.

I stopped the camera, stood up and had Slag take my place, while I finished my tea. "Slut do the same to Slag, clit, cunt and arsehole and don't forget when you show your friends they want to see you are enjoying yourself, so keep smiling. Slag started the camera and Slut, kneeling up, smiled and brought her face down to Slag's cunt. She started at her clit working to her cunt putting her tongue in, Slag lifted her legs and her arse was invaded by Slut's tongue. I had Slag's camera and filmed a side view of her cunnilingus.

I decided that it would only be fair for Slag to have the same experience. Slag knew what to do, I took up my position in the armchair and Slag did a sexy slink to kneel between my legs, licking up my cock before sucking it. She was smiling and genuinely appeared to be enjoying it, my balls were next, she licked my scrotum and took my balls individually into her mouth. I was enjoying this too much, I wanted to save my orgasm for part two. I lifted my legs so she could lick my arsehole, you could see the smile in her eyes.

I stopped filming and Slut took my place, Slag licked up her thighs before she started on her clit and cunt. Smiling all the time as she attempted to satisfy Slag, whose legs came up to have her arsehole licked. I filmed it with Slut's camera.

"Pull your knickers up, put your dresses on and hurry up to the house. We rushed back, into the bedroom, Slut you are the lucky one going first so, knickers and dress off and get on the bed." I stripped off again, Slag had Slut's phone. "You want me to come in your mouth, so you will beg me to." I got on top of her and started fucking her missionary style prior to lifting her legs and entering her arse, I pummelled away quite hard, Slag filming in close up.

"Please fuck my mouth, Sir," she asked.

"If you want me to come out of this nice tight warm arsehole just so you can suck me off you need to try harder, I like my cock up your arse." I informed her.

"Please Sir, please let me suck your cock and come in my mouth so I can taste your cum, so I can swallow it and have some of you inside for longer." Well you can't argue with that.

"Open your fucking mouth and take it all."

"Oh yes please Sir, fuck my mouth." Ever one to oblige I fucked her mouth. All caught on film, I shot onto her face. She licked up as much as she could.

I picked up Slag's phone and filmed her. "Lick it off her face," I ordered and she proceeded to do so, even her hair. "Your turn next Slag, your holiday video will be just as spectacular but you will have to wait.

Slut

We went out, behaving like tourists, had fish and chips on the pier and sat outside the beach hut soaking up the sun. We were fully dressed and remained that way until we went into the hut. Sir was going to film us on our phones so we could show our friends! And mum and dad, the people at work and my little sister, like hell. Nobody will see these apart from me and maybe Heather if I see her again. I won't get rid of them. I will want to look at them regularly.

He filmed us from stripping to masturbating to sucking his cock. I licked and sucked his cock and balls while looking him in the eye well in the camera. There was something erotic about it. My pussy was dripping, I was loving the thought that this would be recorded forever. And be on my phone that others could accidentally find. I licked his arse, putting my tongue in his bumhole.

Heather replaced him and I started again licking up her legs to her pussy. I licked her clit, pussy and bumhole, all on camera. We all swapped places and started again with Heather being filmed doing the dirty.

Back at the house the filming continued, Sir was fucking me up the arse good job of convincing him I wanted it in my mouth but really I wanted it in my pussy. I was so worked up, a quick volley into my pussy and I would climax. Please just touch it, I need it, he didn't and I didn't dare. Heather licked his cum off my face.

Master

"Slag, squat in front of me, I went to the playroom and picked up a leather collar. It was thick, solid and about two inches deep. "Hold your hair up," I fastened it around her neck. "You are my pet, you cannot stand up, Slut you are in charge of cinematography so take her phone and you are to take all the best humiliating shots of her." I looked down at Slag. "Strip everything and do it down there."

"Yes Sir," she said.

"Now pet no talking, you may woof if you want. Get stripped." While she was squatting she unzipped her dress and managed to get out of it. She sat on the floor to unfasten her suspenders and remove her shoes and stockings. She alternated between a submissive attitude looking down and a wide eyed pleading looking up at me and the camera. She was squatting again as she removed her bra,

"Home in on that wet patch," I whispered to Slut and she focused on it in close up. Slag managed to get her knickers down while squatting, easing one side at a time until they were at her ankles and eventually off. I clipped a leash onto her collar and led her crawling into the playroom, her hind quarters being filmed in close up. I picked up a few items and put them in a bag. We left the playroom in the same manner and I led them outside.

"Well my pet, you have been very good so far." She started rubbing up against my leg. "Up on your hands and feet, fetch," I threw a rubber bone, she went after it on all fours, Slut following with the camera/phone. Slag dropped the bone at my feet wagging an imaginary tail as she squatted. I threw it again and she did her strange hands and feet crawl after it. Several more times and she was still keen and smiling. "Beg," she squatted with her hands in front of her and her tongue out. I threw her a chocolate drop which she caught adroitly.

"Turn round and stick your arse up," so there she was on hands and feet with her arsehole and pussy on display. Slut took a close up, from my bag I produced a tail butt plug. "Slut lend me your cunt," I put the butt plug into the aforementioned cunt to lubricate it before I pushed into Slag's arse. I worked it slowly into her arse until it was firmly in.

"Fetch," I threw the bone again and off she shot, several more throws later I stopped her and had her squatting in front of me. I stopped Slut filming. I took her phone out of the bag and gave it to Slag, indicating that she should film Slut. I produced a similar collar, "Lift your hair," I fitted the collar, "get the rest of your clothes off." Stockings, shoes and suspender belt was all she had on.

She removed these and looked longingly at me. "Fetch," I threw the bone and in a similar fashion to Slag she went after it. She returned with it, I enjoyed watching her and Slag chasing after her with the phone, her tail wagging. I threw the bone several times more, she was looking up at me in askance. I produced another tail, a fox one this time. I used her own cunt to lubricate it before I gently pushed it into her arse.

1...345678