When Heather met Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nipples were poking out and rock hard, her pussy was leaking, she was shaking. I pinched both nipples hard and she screamed not in pain but in orgasm. I carried on pinching her nipples as I kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you Master, Sir, Owner, everything." Slut returned with something which was a cross between a waspie and her corset, it pulled her waist in beautifully. "Please stop the vibrator, Master," begged Slag. I ignored her and refastened Slut with her hands up.

Slag

We were strung up with a vibrator in our pussies. Sir had a remote and turned mine on. He sent Anita to the dressing room and came to me, fuck he squeezed my nipples really hard, it brought tears to my eyes. I said I could take him to heaven. He said he could do that just by watching me suffer. Bent over the fence while he charged people to fuck me, in the arse as well as the cunt. He won't do that tomorrow will he? he can't, can he? I didn't agree to that. My pussy was leaking and the tidal wave of orgasm was about to hit the shore. He grabbed my nipples and squeezed them even harder. Shit, the wave hit and I screamed.

I called him owner, he can own me if he wants he can make money from me fucking other men if he commands it, I will do anything for him. Including be Michelle's lackey, secretary, housekeeper and anything else she wants me to do.

Master

"You look good Slut, I have just been discussing with Slag about bending her over the fence behind the pub and charging men a fiver to fuck her arse or cunt. It seemed to work her up, can you picture that? Perhaps blindfold so you couldn't see who was fucking you. Now look at you, your nipples are poking out and your cunt is dripping. Would you like to have Slag next to you while a stranger fucked you up the arse?" I grabbed her nipples and like her compatriot she gave a scream also an orgasm.

"Oh thank you, thank you, Sir." she gasped.

Slut

Heather kept most of her things on and looked spectacular, better than me with nothing on. Sir sent me to put something on, this was the first time I had been in here apart from picking up my box. What a selection of everything sexy, I found an underbust corset, a waspie would have pushed all my fat out and looked disgusting.

I returned to see that Heather had climaxed and looked fucked. Sir told me he was going to bend her over the fence behind the pub and charge men to fuck her. I would be next to her blindfold while we were both fucked in the arse and cunt. He grabbed my nipples and squeezed hard. I screamed at the pain and my orgasm. Will he make us do it? I don't want to be fucked by strangers and certainly not for money, what does he think I am? He knows what I am. A totally obedient slut who will do exactly what he tells me to do. So maybe tomorrow I will be fucked by random strangers. I thanked him profusely.

Master

"Well girls you have got so excited at the thought of being fucked by strangers. In the arse, in the cunt, both at once, you are so pathetic, such whores, not worth more than fucking in the dirt. I don't think you are good enough for me to fuck, your dirty cunts and arseholes don't deserve my cock."

"Please Sir, please allow us to service you, my cunt is aching to serve you, I am pleading with you to let me serve you, any of my holes for your lovely cock." said Slut.

"And me Sir, I need to serve you, to please you and only you. I would only fuck someone else if you ordered me to. My holes are for you to do with whatever you want." Offered Slag.

"Lay on your bellies, arms and legs spread, nose on the floor." I walked around them. "I can't see that you are worth it, perhaps worth pissing on, would you like to be pissed on?"

"Whatever you desire Sir," said Slag.

"And you, Slut?" I asked.

"I want you to piss on me, let me drink it, I am worthless, piss all over me, in my worthless cunt, my arse, my tits. Anything you want. You own me." Said Slut.

What should I do? Do I want to piss on them? It would certainly put them in their place. "When I've pissed on you, will you lick any piss off the floor? You cannot leave a mess for Sasha to clean."

"Yes Sir I will lick up your piss, I will do anything," said Slag.

"And me, Sir and will you fuck us after we've licked up your piss?" asked Slut. They were still face down with their noses on the floor.

"Turn over, get close together, spread your legs, open your mouths." I took out my semi erect cock and starting at their faces I pissed on them. From head to toe, concentrating on mouths, tits and cunts. "Go and get in the shower, filthy cunts, You have twenty minutes, to be stripped, showered and in the lounge bending over the back of the couch holding your arsehole open. Go."

They shot off, the floor was wet with my piss, they were going to be busy tomorrow, cleaning up. I went into the lounge, poured a large Scotch and sat in an armchair and waited. With seconds to spare they came rushing in bent over the couch and spread their arse cheeks. They had done well, hair was still wet but otherwise quite presentable and sweet smelling.

p-0I picked up a slim cane and moved to them. Their arseholes were perfectly displayed, I hit the first one with the cane, right on her arsehole, she let go with her hands and screeched. "Get back," I ordered and she quickly spread her cheeks again. I hit it again, she managed to keep her hands spreading her cheeks although she did let out another screech.

I grabbed her wet hair and pulled her head back, I bit her ear and whispered to Slag, "you may let go of your arse you miserable cunt." I looked across at Sluts spread arse. I hit her arsehole which caused her to shriek and also let go. Without being told she quickly spread again. The second stroke also caused her to shriek. "Let go of your arse."

I gave both of them five strokes across their arses with the necessary cries of pain. I slotted my cock in Slags cunt and after a couple of strokes I went into her arsehole, she screamed, the earlier smack had obviously left some residual tenderness. I slotted into Slut's arse also accompanied by a yell. I did a few strokes in each hole.

"Turn round and open your mouth," I ordered. They hurriedly turned round, knelt and opened their mouths. I slotted into Sluts mouth, a couple of fast strokes to the back of her throat before moving on and doing similar to Slag. "Back over the couch and spread." I started again, two or three goes in each hole, turned them round while I did their mouths, always of course following an arsehole. I sent my sperm over their backs and rubbed it in.

"On your knees, crawl into the playroom," I surveyed their arses as they went, each with five red stripes across. In the playroom I led them to the wet floor. "Lick it up," I commanded. They both started, hair falling in the piss, arses delightfully up. "Lie in it and roll about," their nice clean bodies were again soaked in piss. "Stand up. There are cleaning things over there in the cupboard, clean this piss up, when you have done that you can sleep in here." I handcuffed their ankles to each other and left them on a long chain that would not allow them out of the room. I watched them on camera while I finished my last whisky before I went to bed.

Slut

It's not fair, he set us up to imagine being fucked by strangers then called us names for getting excited and climaxing. I pleaded with him to allow us to serve him. Heather did the same, we were both near to tears. He said we are not worthy of being fucked by him, we are only worth pissing on. It's not fair! I don't want him to piss on me I want to please him by fucking him doing whatever he wants. If it pleases him to piss on me then so be it, I will be pissed on.

We agreed to be pissed on and made to lie on our backs, close together, mouths and legs open. I closed my eyes as the first warm piss hit my face. I kept my mouth open and a fair amount went in it. It went off me and I assumed onto Heather, I heard her splutter but kept my eyes closed. My tits were the next to feel it before he moved off then onto my pussy, a lot of pee went on my pussy.

We ran off to the shower, stripping as we went, the underwear we were wearing was soaked. We piled it in the bathroom. Showering as quickly as we could, washing each other's backs. Clean, we shot out of the shower, drying ourselves as we went. With no time to dry our hair we rushed into the lounge, bent over the couch and I pulled my bum cheeks as far apart as I could. Please fuck me Sir. I thought, I didn't dare say anything.

Slag

We got over the couch just in time, watching Anita's tits bounce as she ran was quite fascinating until she grabbed them, I have no room to talk, mine were having a good bounce about. He was behind us looking at our exposed arseholes and cunts. Please God let him forgive us especially as we did nothing wrong.

Yeeeeooowww, he hit me right on the bumhole, fuck that hurt, I took hold of my cheeks again ready for the next one, it came very quickly and hurt even more. He pulled me back by my wet hair and whispered to let go of my arse cheeks and he called me a miserable cunt.

Slut

I guessed what was coming following the sounds of Heather being hit but the pain on my bumhole was worse than I thought, the second one was bad. The five across my bum cheeks stung as bad as anything he has hit me with. He fucked my cunt with a couple of strokes, then my bum, onto slag before ordering us to our knees and putting it in my mouth, almost down my throat and obviously straight out of Heather's bum. My bumhole was screaming as soon as he entered me, those two smacks were certainly counting now.

He carried on with a few strokes in each hole, cunt, arse, mouth. Bend over, kneel down, eventually he climaxed over our backs. He made us crawl to the playroom, encouraging us with the odd tap of his cane. In the playroom he told us to lick up his pee, we both did without hesitation, our hair sweeping the pee around.

He made us roll in it, just showered now we were soaked in piss again. I was pleasing Sir, that's all that mattered. We were ordered to stand, our ankles cuffed together and fixed to the wall on a long chain. We had to clean the room and sleep in it. He went out.

"Do you think he has forgiven us?" asked Heather as we walked to the cupboard to collect the cleaning stuff.

"I hope so, he is making us suffer," I replied. In the cupboard were a couple of not very clean blankets as well as cleaning gear. We carried a mop bucket to the puddle of piss, and mopped it up. To make sure we emptied and refilled the bucket, added some sweet smelling disinfectant and mopped it again.

All this three legged walking was not easy. We looked around at the various pieces of torture furniture, "Is there anything we could sleep on in comfort, do you think?" I asked

She looked around, "Not while we are tied together."

Well let's take the blankets into a corner and snuggle together and try to sleep. We put one blanket doubled on the floor and lay on it, holding onto each other. Heather started to giggle, I started to giggle, I kissed her, she kissed me back. "I think we will be friends forever, not many people have been through what we have been through together."

"You can say that again, I feel so close to you and I can feel your nipples stabbing me," she giggled.

"And I can feel yours digging into me. To be honest I am wet and would love to come. After all we have been through, do you think he would let us come?"

"Not a hope in hell," was my emphatic reply. We both giggled again. Her arms tightened around me and I held her closer and I put a leg between hers. Her hand came down between my legs. Oh fuck.

Slag

Naked, smelly and holding on to someone who had become my best friend. I hope Sir treats us better tomorrow. I cannot believe that after all he has put us through I am wanting him, I am undeniably horny. We were giggling after kissing quite passionately, Anita put her leg between mine. Admittedly I had to open them to facilitate this, her thigh was against my pussy, fuck. My stomach turned over, I swear there was a hot cannonball in there. I put my hand between Anita's legs up against her pussy. It was wet!

I kissed her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and then her lips, she did not protest. What am I doing? It's his fault he tied us together, he forced us together, he forced me to love her. I love her? I think. She kissed me back, eyes, nose, cheeks and lips. I moved down to her neck and we both know where I was heading. I kissed all over her tits except her nipples.

She pushed me down and climbed on top of me, She pushed my tits together and sucked on my nipples. "Wait, what are we going to tell him?"

"Do you think he will ask?" she replied.

"If we lie we will be thrown out." I countered.

"If we don't we will be punished." This sent shivers down my spine. One thing was certain we could not stop. "If he didn't ask, would it be lying if we didn't tell him?" Anita wondered out loud.

"Yes, he would call it lying. Look we are not going to stop, let's fucking enjoy it and take our punishment tomorrow." I put two fingers in her pussy and she bit on my nipple. It was awkward having an ankle shackled to Anita, she managed to get fingers in mine.

"We cannot do sixty nine with the cuff on us, I want to eat you and I want to be eaten by you. I'll go first." She kissed down my body until she reached my pussy, her tongue on my clit was magic. I squeezed my tender nipples, making my eyes water. The burning lump in my stomach migrated to my pussy and erupted in Anita's face.

We rolled round, now I was on top, I started on her tits, pushing them together. I kissed alternate nipples, sucked alternate nipples and bit alternate nipples. She was letting out little squeaks, I put my tongue in her deep belly button. She was pushing my head down to her pussy, I moved down until I tasted her pussy juice. Two fingers in her and my mouth on her clit she was soon near climax. "Put a finger in my bum please," she asked. I took my fingers out of her pussy and put one in her bum. I put my thumb into her pussy. Her hips came up, she yelled. "Yes, yes, yes. Oh God." She fell back.

We hugged and kissed until we eventually fell asleep. To quote Rhett Butler 'tomorrow is another day'.

Master

I woke alone, well with an erection but that doesn't count as company. I decided to get rid of my erection before I had a brew. In the playroom I came across them huddled together in the corner. The blanket had come off them and they were totally entwined arms and legs. I would suspect that some sort of sex had taken place here.

"Morning girls, rise and shine, up on your knees, tell me what has been going on." They groggily got to their knees and looked up at me.

"Sir we had orgasms after you had gone we brought each other off," said Slag.

"Do you want to leave?"

"No Sir, we want to be with you, to serve you," answered Slut.

"Both of you?"

"Yes Sir," responded Slag.

"What do you expect me to do about it?"

"Punish us Sir," they both replied.

"Who instigated it?"

"I did," they both replied.

"Okay, I will take Slut, Slag you will go around the house and clean up. There are clothes that need washing, some by hand, there are two beds that need stripping and remaking, the bedding washed and put on the line. Start with the bed in the spare room." I unfastened their ankles and she went out.

"Slut in the play room you will find some leather harnesses, bring them out here." I was quite pissed off with them, talking of which they both stink of piss. She came out with a selection of leather straps. "Get in the shower, you stink, you have five minutes to be back here." She shot off, I started sorting the harnesses. I wanted something that I could get hold of in any part of her body.

I found one that seemed to fit the bill, "Put this on," I instructed Slut. She put it over her head and worked out how to get her arms through it. It fitted round her tits and fastened at the back, I Pulled it tight and buckled it. Straps came down to her waist where they joined a belt, I fastened this for her as well. A selection of straps went down with crossovers to two that went around her thighs, several chains embellished the ensemble. There were rings in about ten separate parts. I pulled them all tight.

Wrist, ankle cuffs and a dog's choke chain were added, as an afterthought I added two nipple clamps connected by a short chain. I admired my handiwork. "Crawl to the second bedroom," I ordered and followed her out. "Kneel on the bed with your arse and cunt of display." I went and got a mug of tea.

I checked to see what Slag was doing, she was washing pots. I left her to it. Slut was on the king size bed as instructed. With an upward swing I hit her cunt with a riding crop. "Yeooooowwww," she screamed while falling onto the bed.

"What do you say?" I asked.

"Thank you Sir."

"That's right, you need to be grateful for what I am going to give you. Now tell me what a woman should do."

"Whatever her Master requires, she is just here to fulfil his every whim with no thought for herself." I pulled her to me and slammed into her cunt, she grunted but did not complain. I pulled out and went straight into her arsehole.

"Turn round." I went into her mouth, she gagged as I hit the back of her throat. With my cock in her mouth I slapped her face.

"Fungugh, ir," I think she was thanking me.

"On your back, spread your legs wide, wider, I'll get your friend to hold them for me" I hit her pussy again.

"Yeeeooooww, Thank you Sir, please hit me again." I did. "Thank you Sir, please hit me again." I gripped the chain between her nipple clamps, pulled it, shoved my cock in her wet cunt and slapped the outside of her left tit hard. "Yeeeoooww, thank you Sir, '' she felt that. I repeated it before swapping hands, holding the chain with my right hand and hitting her right tit. She was crying tears rolling to the side of her face as she yelled and thanked me. I pulled out of her cunt and into her arse.

"Now you need to explain why you fucking someone while in my house without permission is wrong."

"I only have the right to do what you allow, you may tell me to do whatever you want. My pleasure has nothing to do with it. I am just here for you. All my good feelings come from pleasing you."

"Lie on your stomach head at the edge of the bed," I clipped her wrists to her ankles. "Keep your legs open." I pulled her head up and slotted my cock in her mouth, I hit her arse with the crop. She attempted to say thank you sir but was finding it difficult. I came into her mouth.

Slut

It took me a few seconds to come round when Sir woke us, we told him what we had done. The first reaction seemed to be that the tenting in his boxers disappeared. I think he had forgiven us and just came to get rid of his hard on. He sent Heather to clean up and me to find a leather harness.

I managed to put on the harness, he pulled it all tight, it surrounded my tits, clamped my stomach tight and joined straps around my thighs. Cuffs and a choke chain and I was ready. I crawled to the spare bedroom. Heather had changed the bed and I knelt on the crisp white sheets awaiting my fate. I had to wait for longer than I expected, When it did come the pain shot from my pussy to my vocal chords. I collapsed on the bed, screaming. I had to thank him and I meant it, I knew I would be punished when we did it, I just could not help it.

I had to tell him of my submissive situation before he slammed his cock into my cunt then my arse then my mouth almost making me throw up. He slapped my face while his cock was in my mouth. He put me on my back and made me spread my legs. I saw it coming, he hit my cunt with the crop, hard again, he was not holding back, I yelled and thanked him. I managed to keep my legs open and ask him to hit me again.

1...345678