When I and She Becomes We

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon slow sensuality takes over, our hands now straying and exploring further. Fingers touching, caressing, beginning to probe with a little more urgency. My hands circle her body and on one of the passes towards the top of her back, reach for the zipper at the top of her dress. My lips leave hers for a moment, my eyes looking to hers as I rock my body to the side. I pull her with me to face me on her side as I lower the zipper to the small of her back. My head dips, my hand taking her fingers in mine and lifting them to my lips, trailing a long line of kisses up the length of her limb to the top and then back down again, but this time my other hand moves to pull the top edge of her dress down, until it strains against the other shoulder.

I smile softly back into her eyes, rolling her back to the bed and moving over her, then lifting her other arm to anoint with a line of kisses up and down. As I move back down, I draw the top of her dress down, the edges of my lips twisting further in pleasure as she arches her back and shifts her body to allow me to gather the fabric at her waist. I sit up to just trail the soft pads of my fingers around the edges of her bra and across her abdomen. She smiles in return as I feel her body shudder and react to my touch, then her lips edge up more as she moves a hand to the top button of my shirt.

We both instinctively seem to know that what must pass between us now is not submission or Dominance. It is more about claiming each other, recognising now that we are one. The games and darkness of our kinks will be relished, explored, pushed and expanded in time, but for now we need to share. Her hands dance down the front of my shirt and then push the opening wide, her hands just resting to the centre of my chest for a moment before moving to help me shrug the shirt from my shoulders. I cast it to the side and then turn back to her, my fingers pulling at the bottom edge of her bra top. She smiles and pushes herself up a little bit, reaching to pull it up and over her head casting it over to join my shirt and then laying back down to the soft bed, her eyes twinkling as she watches me explore her with my eyes.

I lower myself back into her arms with a little groan and I feel the soft compression of her breasts as they squash to my chest, the contact point of our skin heightening the pleasure of the next kiss, her hands moving across my back, her nails grazing gently. I feel a vibration and rumble of contentment and pleasure move up my throat and spill into her lips. Her reaction is to move them from mine, parting them and sighing in answer. My lips free, I begin to kiss along her jawline and nip gently at her earlobe, nuzzling my nose against her before moving back down. This time I don't stop at her lips, but move to kiss her chin and down her neck, tracing the tip of my tongue for a moment along the edge of her collar, then a moment spent kissing and licking tiny touches of the tip of my tongue to the soft compression beneath the centre of her neck, before exploring along each line of her clavicle and shoulder in turn.

My hands then move to her breasts, cupping from underneath, the spot where they curve upwards from the bottom resting gently in my palm, my fingers playing against the sides and my thumb moving to gently and slowly strum back and forth over the light pink round of her areola and the deeper dusky pink of her nipple. I feel and hear her little gasped responses as I explore tenderly, my head dropping to capture a nipple between soft lips, the tip of my tongue darting out to touch to the point of each. The sighs and little mews in response growing in regularity and volume as I get to know her body. My lips traili further down, kissing their way down the upswell of her breasts and moving in circles around her abdomen as my hands reach to push the gathered material of her dress lower, feeling her lift to let me push it further down to her thighs. My eyes scan what has been revealed as I quickly move to pull the dress down and off, leaving her in just her panties, my eyes scanning once more, slowly caressing with an intensity that she must be able to feel as I move back to her, fold her into my arms and kiss her hungrily.

She returns the kiss with equal hunger, any inhibitions forgotten or ignored as we just roll and press our bodies together, kissing with passion and intensity that has raised a notch. I roll to my back, pulling her on top of me, my hands running up and down the sides of her body, across her back and over the diaphanous fabric of her panties. She pulls up and drops her hands to the buckle at the centre of my belt, her natural submission kicking in a little as she looks up at me hesitantly. I smile wide as I nod my acquiescence for her to help herself for this moment at least. She undoes the belt and my hands go down to join hers, pulling the long strip of leather from my waist and looping it over her shoulders, my eyes sparkling with a hint of dark delight as she feels the cool leather lay against her skin. She cocks her head to the side for a moment to regard me, trying to gauge if my mood has changed, if she needs to submit. I smile for a moment more, seeing that she would, loving that she would, but the smile turns to a grin and then a laugh which she joins in with as her hands pop the button at the waistband of my jeans and she shimmies down the bed to pull them off me.

It was my turn to lay before her in just my shorts, her eyes moving around, constant glances up to my eyes to get reassurance that for the moment at least we were partners and lovers and nothing more. I watch as she moves back forward and hooks her fingers into the waistband of my shorts. I chuckle at her more brazen need, pondering for all but the briefest of seconds to chastise her for her hurry, but before I know it, she has tugged them down to my thighs and all doubt fled from my mind as she traces her fingertips over my shaft.

My eyes join hers, looking down at myself, the heavy weight of my cock jutting out before me proud and stiff from her touch. I am no porn star but I have a considerable girth and a not inconsiderable length and I can see in her eyes, that there is no disappointment, which again made me chuckle as I watched her just look at my manhood for a moment.

She dips her head to kiss at my knee and then starts to play me at my own game, walking her lips slowly upwards, her hair tickling against my swollen balls, then angling her head to slide her cheek along my length as her lips approach. It's my turn to sigh and moan as I feel her hot breath at my flesh, feel her turn her head to nuzzle her nose against me, turning her head on her neck to rub her face softly against me before raising her eyes to me, her lips parting almost shyly to whisper, a question or a statement, I wasn't sure. "Mine."

During the time of our virtual discovery of each other, we had quickly moved from the profile names we carried in Literotica, both sensing quickly that the connection we had between us warranted an initial tentative trust and honesty. We were soon Ryan and Anne to each other in private, even extending that and revealing ourselves a little to a few mutual and trusted friends in the community. We talked, we laughed, we shared our everyday lives and played moments of erotica as ourselves, as Ryan and Anne. But a lot of our discovery of each other was of our symbiotic belief in what D/s is, seeing that each was a mirrored image of where the other was on the spectrum. With an inevitability which seemed predestined we became Dominant and submissive. She would address me as 'Master' and I would call her to me as 'mine'.

As such her whispered word is meant with irony and a little humour, but either way it is true. Our brand of D/s, our need for each other is within a loving relationship. Of course, it would underpin everything and every moment, but that does not preclude from the fact that we can be friends and lovers too. It also means that I was very much hers just as much as she is my possession, my property and my submissive amongst all the other things we are to become to one another.

My response to her whispered word is simply to nod. She grins and wriggles back up to the bed, kissing a soft touch to my lips and then drawing her legs up to wriggle out of her own panties, discarding them to the little pile of our things as we finally roll together and both try to assume a position with maximum skin to skin contact as we kiss. Our legs entwine, our arms lay across one another, twisting and turning as if we could somehow leave not one spot on our bodies untouched by the other's. Finally, we giggle and find a position that seems the best compromise and just lay together kissing more cycles of sensuality, tenderness and to the edges of lust. Slowly building again, our hands start to increase the urgency of their movements, this time the contact points of our bodies heating our skin and inflaming our loins as we move and rock our pelvises together, both feeling the heat of one another's desire build to the point where we cannot deny ourselves any longer.

I move my hand downwards and she automatically creates the space between our bodies for my hand to guide the engorged head of my cock to her heated entrance. I bite my lip as I feel the seemingly volcano-like heat of her touch the tip of me and I snap my eyes to hers, finding them already there waiting for me, waiting for the moment. My hand still between her thighs, I move my penis along her lips spreading our combined juices. I play it back and forth along the length of her slit, using it to move her labia around and against her before moving it back to her entrance and edging my hips upwards. This time I insert my penis just inside her slit and we both moan at the sensation in unison.

I move my penis in a slight circular motion to increase the stimulation, but it soon becomes too much for us both and I feel her ease herself forward and I realise my movements meet in opposition as I remove my hand to cup at the point of her hip and we move together. I slide into her. I can feel her warm, wet, walls stretching around my cock. I feel her mound touch to my groin and we are one, the moment I have dreamed of, have fantasised about and waited for. I was inside her.

Once I am inside her, I pull her towards me, both of us on our sides, my back arched a little so that our eyes and our lips can feed on one another. She crooks her top leg wide allowing and beckoning me inward with the movement, wanting to be filled totally as we grind against each other, my need wanting and equaling hers to be as deep as I possibly can. I adjust my hips to improve my position and move forwards so that my upper body touches hers. Our eyes close. Our noses almost touching, I look into her gorgeous blue eyes and we start moving in concert, our hips finding the same rhythm as we make love to each other.

She whispers how good it feels to have me inside of her, urging me on. I reply in soft whispers at how beautiful she is and how wonderful she feels. Our initial movements are long and languid, moving away from each other until the head of my cock almost falls from within her and then moving back with a little more fervency until our loins meet with a soft slap. She starts asking me to cum for her and I am so worked up from the heady atmosphere, the long anticipation and the constant building need from the moment I saw her at the arrivals hall until now, I know I won't be able to last long.

My breaths become ragged and despite my wrestled attempts to compose myself and make the moment last, her urgings cause me to increase my pace, a pace she met. There are no more words, only animalistic groans and moans, punctuated by the sopping wet sounds of our bodies melding and separating. Our moans steadily increase, our eyes weld as if connected by an invisible beam, not even kissing now, just watching almost with fascination as we connect our souls to one another. I feel her internal muscles spasm and clamp around me or is it my own cock spasming and swelling inside her? We are both quickly reaching the point of no return.

When she cries out, she tightens and relaxes so quickly it was a clear indication of her climax starting. How I know or process that fact I'm not sure as I wrestle with my own burning need, my own head going back on my shoulders to let out a long single note of arousal as I totter on the edge. I snap my eyes back to hers, lifting my head forward and lifting an arm to the back of her head, wanting her to see my need for her.

I feel another spasm and then realise I am tasting coppery notes in my mouth as I'm chewing my own lip. I just manage to recognise the glassy, misty look in her eyes and just release my mind and body, not pushing myself over the edge but flinging myself into space across the line.

I see stars and the pleasure starts from my cock deep inside her to my hips and stomach and throughout my body; waves of pleasure that have to escape, gushing into her, my seed flooding her insides. I feel it bubble and wash against my length as it all comes out in a wave to paint our loins with a thin sticky sheen, my pearlescent seed mixed with the clear liquid of her cum. Her own throws of climax ripple through her body, both of us jerking and spasming, both of us calling out to each other, hitting highs and then slowly coming down together.

Our eyes reconnect from the misted spots that fly before them, my cock twitches softly when her pussy sporadically clenches in a pleasure wave. She lays back with a smile on her face that matched mine. I gently ease from her then lay down beside her. She moves against me and rests her head to my chest and her legs intertwined with mine once more. I put my arm around her and pull her tightly against me as our breathing slowly returns to normal. Our foreheads meet, our eyes back to that invisible connection, our lips parting and speaking simultaneously choosing the same moment and the same words.

"I love you".

12