When I Discovered I was Bi Pt. 02

Story Info
My adventures in babysitting continue.
2.1k words
4.67
21.1k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie got home later in the day and was so happy to see her baby. She asked me how everything was and I gave her the whole story about bedtimes and feedings. As I was leaving she asked me if I could possibly do another overnighter again on Saturday, I said "sure, why not, I have no life anyway." we laughed and she told me I could come later like around 8pm and the baby would be down for the night already. I said goodbye and left.

Saturday evening came along and I made my way over to Julie's house. When I went in, I found Julie sitting on the sofa wearing what looked like pajamas and a big bottle of wine on the coffee table. I looked at her and said, "Aren't you going out tonight?"

she said, "nope, I asked if you could do an over nighter tonight, I didn't say I was going out. I thought we could have a girls sleepover night, watch some movies, drink some wine, ya know, just hang out." I have to admit, I loved the idea, I just wasn't expecting it.

I Laughed and said, " that sounds like fun, but one request, would you mind if I smoked a little instead of that wine, I'm not much of a drinker."

She answered, "absolutely, in fact I'll smoke too, we'll save the wine for another night," and with that she went upstairs and came down with a joint and we went out on her deck and got high. After we were done, we went to the living room and turned on a movie. Neither of us paid much attention to the T.V. because we were doing too much talking and as usual it turned to sex talk.

The weed had kicked in and we were getting pretty personal. I actually asked her how many guys she had been with and she said she had only been with 2 in her life. That actually surprised me, but I did believe her. once again she tried to explain how sex with a guy felt, but she really couldn't. Then out of the clear blue she said, "I think someday I would like to have sex with another woman, see what thats like." I was floored, was that why she wanted a sleepover? I admit that when that thought poped into my head, I wasn't hating it.

I said, " well that was unexpected, but I admit, Having never had sex with either, a woman might be easier for the first time, less intimidating I think."

All she said was "Hmmm." I wasn't sure what that meant so I just left it at that without saying anything else. A little while later she said, "I need to tell you something, but I'm afraid you'll be mad." I assumed she was gonna tell me she had a thing for me, and that would be ok by me because like I said, Julie was fucking hot! I assured her I would not be mad and coaxed ger into telling me whatever it was. I was not prepared for what came next.

She said, "remember when I was away last week and you stayed over? I thought you knew, but obviously you didn't. Since I live alone here with the baby, I have security cameras around the house. one in my room, one in the babies room, and one in the living room." My heart instantly sank, she saw me masturbating all over the house. She then said, "look, the last thing I want to do is hurt or embarrass you, so to make things fair, I recorded myself for you to watch, what's fair is fair." she then handed me her Ipad, pushed play, then left the room.

I was sitting there watching this hot ass girl that I've known for 10 years, masturbate. The video was unbelievable, she was using all her toys and having one orgasm after another. then I heard on the video, "I really hope you're enjoying this Alyssa, these orgasms are because I'm thinking of you and remembering you talking to me when you were masturbating last week." I was mortified and completely excited at the same time. When I finally finished watching, my pussy was wet. Julie came back in and all she said was, "we'll are we still friends?"

I answered her by getting up and kissing her softly on the lips. I was so horny and high that I didn't care, I needed to kiss her at that moment, and was willing to suffer the consequences. To my delight her tongue found its way into my mouth and we kissed for a soild minute. When we finally pulled apart Julie grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. then she did the same with hers. We kissed again and this time our tits were pressing against each other. As we were kissing, we both reached behind one other and unhook each othere bras.

We separated only long enough to pull off our bras and went back to kissing with our now bare tits pressed against each other. Julie slowly bent down and started to gently kiss my nipples and my pussy got instantly wet. When she came back up and kissed me, I took that opportunity to go down and kiss hers. It was a strange feeling having another womans nipple in my mouth, but her reaction was so gratifying that I didn't want to stop. Julie lifted my head and said, "are you sure you want to keep going? I dont want to force you to do anything you're not ready for." I ansewed her by reaching down and sliding my pants off.

I said, "oh I'm ready, I'm just looking for a good teacher."

she responded by pulling down her pants and saying, "I'm a great teacher, but I'm a little hard on my students." I told her I needed her to be hard on me, and we both laughed. She took my hand and we made our way to her bedoom wearing only our thongs. She said, "lets take a shower together, I like to be clean before sex." We turned on the shower, dropped our thongs and went in. Julie immediately started soaping up my body. She started on my back and her hands made their way down to my ass where she just rubbed for a long time and occasionally my her fingers would find their way into my crack for a little extra scrubbing.

When she finally turned me around, she really started to play with my tits.My nipples got hard as a rocks and felt amazing. I was completely shaved and I was so happy to see, she was too. When it was my turn to soap up that hot body, I started with those ample tits and made my way down to her pussy. As I was "cleaning" her pussy, she squated down a little so I could really get in there, and trust me, I made sure it was good and clean. It wasn't easy, but we finally decided to get out of the shower and dry off. We made our way to the bed, but Julie stopped and got her box of toys first.

She climbed into the bed and said, "since we both seem to like my selection of toys, and we both seem to know how to use them, I thought we could try something new tonight if you're game." I nodded my head and she brought out what looked like a rose. She told me it was meant to be placed directly onto my clit. Then she asked me if I would like to try it first. I told her I did, but then she said, "You definitely can, but I get to use it on you." Again I just nodded and laid back on the bed. She gently spread my legs and placed that magical toy directly on my clit. Ohhh, Ohhh,Ohhh, was all that would come out of my mouth, it was amazing.

My ass would not stay on the bed, I was pushing my clit into that thing as hard as I could. I exploded in seconds and had the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. All I could see was this beautiful woman holding this toy against me with a huge smile on her face. When I was finally finished orgasming, I looked at her and said, "oh you're in for a treat," but before I could even get up, she buried her head between my legs and started to eat my pussy, Once again, this was a whole new experience for me, and I really was enjoying it. I felt her tongue circle my lips, lick my clit, then she finally stuck her tongue right into my pussy, Wow, another orgasm took over me and I just laid there enjoying it.

We finally switch places and when she opened her legs, I was looking at that beautiful, bald, smooth pussy, I couldn't wait to play with it. When I put the rose on her clit, she jumped a little, but soon started grinding those hips in a nice circular motion. Julie was making some nice moaning sounds and really getting into it. After a couple minutes she said, "Sorry, I need to take over," and with that, she took it from me and really pushed it into her pussy. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen watching her ride that rose to a massive orgasm. I thought she was going to wake the baby. When she finished she smiled and said, "I'm awful wet, any idea how I can clean up?" I answered her by burying my face between her legs.

In the middle of me licking her pussy she turned over, got on all fours and said, "make sure you clean everywhere." So with that beautiful, tiny little ass staring at me, I grabbed a cheek in each hand and started to eat her from behind. My tongue found every inch of her ass and pussy,and I made sure she was very clean. When I was finished I asked her if she would mind if I fucked myself with her big dildo, because at that point, I badly needed something inside me. She said, "I do mind, I thought it was my job to fuck you?" I told her that was fine, but she needed to get a move on, my pussy was screaming to be filled. She grabbed her dildo and put it in her mouth, she said she wanted to get it nice and wet.

She said, "since you've never been fucked by a guy, I'm gonna treat you to a new position that every guy likes and most women do too. get on your hands and knees." I did as she asked and the next thing I knew she was pushing that huge dildo in me from behind. At first it was a little uncomfortable and I almost stopped her, but once it was in and really wet from my pussy, it was amazing. Put me on the list of women who like this. Every once in a while, Julie would put her tongue right onto my asshole and lick it a little, that made it even better. She was going slow and steady, it felt great.

All of a sudden, she started going faster and faster, it felt amazing then she said, "cum right now," and with that she stuck her tongue right into my ass, I came instantly! The feeling of her tongue in my ass with her slamming that dildo in and out of me was just too much to hold back.

I squirted all over her hand and all over her bed, but I just couldn't stop. I finally rolled over and she said, "you seemed to have enjoyed that." All I had the energy to do was nod my head and smile.

we went to bed that night holding each other and woke up the next morning with a big kiss. All I could think of was my parents right across the street not knowing that their daughter is having lesbian sex with their hot neighbor. Boy if they only knew! We decided this might be a regular thing, but we also decided that I needed to have a man fuck me at least once to determine if I was bisexual. I'm very much attracted to men, so I can only assume that I'm now a proud bisexual woman, and yes, my moral values have slipped a little, but what the hell, it's definitely worth it.