When I Found You Ch. 02

Story Info
A romance story about growing up in high school.
1.8k words
4.43
12.5k
6

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18 years or older. This will be a 27 part series. A chapter is uploaded once a week.*

Kylie knew she was going to confront Janelle today. She was mentally preparing throughout the night to finally gain the courage to stand up for herself. However, she was distracted by her upcoming date. They had agreed to meet on Saturday night, and while she was excited, she was also very nervous. Given it was Friday, she only had one day to prepare.

She's had dates before and even messed around with some boys, though they never actually had sex. She secretly wished that would happen soon, hopefully with Jeremy. She gained some details from Skyler that could help when that moment came, and she wanted to be prepared. It was no secret that Skyler had lost her virginity the year before, and from what Kylie was told, if you are with the right person. Sex is amazing.

It was just after lunch that the conversation got started. Skyler and Kylie were heading towards Janelle when they nodded and pulled out the evidence folder.

"Hey, Janelle, I need to talk with you," Kylie stated.

"What do you want... PIG!!" Janelle responded. She purposefully made her comment as loud as she could, causing other students to begin laughing. Kylie expected this, so she decided to hit right back.

"Wait. So you don't want to talk about how you sent hundreds of messages to Bob, and he told you to fuck off?" Kylie responded. "Or wait. How about the fact that you wanted to cheat on your boyfriend with him?" Janelle's face turned bright red. This scene caused the students who were laughing to become dead silent. "Or I don't know. What about the fact you got so drunk at your last party you decided to send nudes to the whole football team? Did your boyfriend know about that?"

The damage was done. Janelle's face told everyone around her that what Kylie said was true. It was only a matter of time before Janelle's boyfriend found out, and even less before the news was across the school. While this was not Kylie's original plan, it just happened to be how it occurred.

"So let's be clear here," Kylie stated. "You will never talk about me again. You will leave my friends and me alone, or I will give the world all the other secrets I have about you. You understand me, Janelle?"

Janelle was shocked. She had never seen Kylie this angry. What bothered her the most was that she had never been spoken to in this manner before. Her only reaction was to nod and run off. Kylie assumed it was to cry, just like she had done for the past two years. She had no regrets.

"That goes for the rest of you as well," Kylie declared to Janelle's popular friend group. She had nothing on them, but given the display of what just happened, she doubted they could see through her bluff.

The news did spread like wildfire through Westport High. Jeremy was sitting down for his AP English class when his best friend Bob tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey, man. Did you hear about what happened at lunch with Janelle?" Bob asked. Bob has been best friends with Jeremy since middle school and was the baseball team's first baseman. They had grown up together, and he was the only other person to know about Jeremy's family business.

"No. What happened?" Jeremy responded. However, he had a good idea about what went down.

"That girl she had been bullying all year called her out about a bunch of shit," Bob responded excitedly. He had always hated seeing people bullied but did not mind when the favor was returned. Given that he was the recipient of the texts earlier in the year, he already hated her. "I heard she ended up leaving school early after her boyfriend dumped her. Good for him!"

Jeremy could only nod.

When the school bell rang to signal the end of the day, Jeremy wanted to talk with Kylie and Skyler about what had happened earlier and to make sure he was still on for the date tomorrow night. He waited by the exit until he saw them walking.

"Hey Skyler, Kylie, can you guys talk for a sec?" Jeremy asked.

"Sure!" Skyler responded. She pulled Kylie over with her to where Jeremy was standing.

"You call her out?" Jeremy questioned.

"You could say that. I only used some of the info but enough to make a point," Kylie responded.

Jeremey was slightly relieved to hear that there had been a lot more that could have been exposed with the information in the file.

"I hope she learned her lesson. Are we still on for tomorrow?"

"You bet!" Kylie said happily.

"Cool! See you then!" Jeremey said before walking towards his car. He was just as happy and excited about the date as Kylie was.

"I will call you tomorrow to let you know how it went," Kylie said as they ended the walk to Skyler's house. They lived about two blocks from each other, so they usually walked home together. While Kylie would stay for dinner on Friday nights, tonight, she needed to fill her mom in about her date.

"Have fun!" Skyler responded. She then closed the door, and Kylie began walking the final block towards her house. She was unsure about how she was going to talk to her mom about Jeremy. They had talked about dating before but never since the bullying began. She hoped she would not be too overprotective.

"I want to meet him," Mary, her mother, stated immediately.

"Can't you wait until after our first date? I don't want to scare him away." Kylie pleaded. She really wanted to make a good impression, and she believed that her mother might ruin that chance.

"Absolutely not! I don't mind that you want to go on a date, but I need to make sure that whoever takes you out is not a serial killer."

"MOMMMMMM...Jeremy is not a killer. He's a really nice guy who I really like."

"Kylie, I don't care who you think he is. I need to meet him before I let him take you anywhere. Have him come in tomorrow when he gets here. It's that, or I won't let you go."

"Fine, I hate everything!" Kylie yelled before stomping down the hall to her room. She knew deep down that her mom just wanted to keep her safe, but she was still upset about how Jeremy may react.

After pacing back and forth in her room for a while, she decided to text Jeremy to give him a heads up on the grilling her mom would unleash.

"Hey, I wanted to warn you about something."

"Ok... what up?"

"Mom wants to talk to you tomorrow."

"Expecting that."

"Really?"

"I mean ya. My mom would be the same way."

"Oh cool, I expected it to maybe be a prob."

"Why would it be?"

"Just a little insecure about stuff."

"Don't worry. I got it."

"Okay, see you tomorrow!"

":)"

She then decided to just study for the rest of the night.

When Jeremey got home, he had a new problem. His parents.

"Hey, honey, can we talk?" Cassidy Jeremy's mom asked as he walked through the door.

"Sure, let me put my stuff down first," Jeremy responded. As he put his bag down in his room, he believed that somehow his mom had figured out what happened at school today. If that were the case, he would not just be in trouble but most likely excluded from the family business.

As he walked back into the living room, the feeling was different when his dad Jason arrived. It felt more like a family discussion rather than anything bad, so he decided to just see what was going to be talked about before bringing up anything that he did.

"I know you have homework, so we will keep this short," his mother stated. "Your father and I will be taking a step back from the business in the coming months. We have decided to take a more investor perspective now that things are running smoothly."

"The reason we're telling you this is that when grandma died last month, she designated in her will that all her shares would be given to you." Jeremy's dad added.

Jeremy was shocked; he and his grandma never had the closest relationship. So her giving him the shares stunned him.

"Wow" was all that Jeremy was able to say. His parents picked up on the shock quite quickly.

"I know. We were shocked too." his mom said. "She owned twenty percent, and given that you already owned twenty, you will now have forty percent." His parents both owned twenty percent, and investors owned the final remaining twenty.

"That is not all, though," his mom added. "She also decided to leave all her investment and cash assets with you." At this point, Jeremy's mouth was just hanging open. While he did not know how much money his grandma had, he knew she had a lot.

"It's about five million in cash, about six million in investments," his dad stated.

"Wow," Jeremy repeated again. He really had no other words for the information he was receiving.

"As you are eighteen, you receive all this now, we don't have control over what you do with it, but we hope you will be responsible and not spend it like crazy. We know you have had money before, given what you make from the family business, but never this much at once. We trust you." his mom concluded.

"Well, I can promise I am not going to spend any of that money. I don't need anything," Jeremy was able to say after taking a moment to process. It was true he did not need this money. His college was going to be covered, and he would take over the family business after graduation and never need to worry. He may spend some on taking out friends and, hopefully, his girlfriend. If Kylie agrees to be his girlfriend, that is. "I also wanted to let you both know I have a date tomorrow night."

"Oh... With who?" his mom asked.

"A girl I have known for a while but just recently started to get closer to. I asked her out, and she said yes."

"Well, that's great, honey! Just be safe and tell me about how it goes when you get back." Jeremy's parents have always been open about relationships and sex. As long as he was being safe, they could not be more supportive.

"Will do. Now I need to work on some homework. Goodnight." Jeremy said before walking to his room. He was relieved about the talk not being about how he stole information from the business but was still shocked about how much money and equity he now had.

He did not realize that his parents knew all about the information he had taken. They just decided to leave it alone for another time.