When I Found You Ch. 11

Story Info
A romance story about growing up in high school.
2.1k words
4.47
4.8k
6

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18 years or older. This will be a 27-part series. A chapter is uploaded once a week.*

The rest of the day at Jeremy's aunt's house went decently. Kylie and Jeremy spent a long time talking with Sabrina, which in turn, just caused Stacy to get more pissed off. They discussed how school was going and what colleges they were thinking about applying to. It allowed Jeremy and Sabrina to build a nicer relationship than the constant teasing that had occurred previously. Jeremy made sure to include Kylie in all the conversations, so she did not feel left out. The three seemed to really get along well.

Luckily Stacy decided to ignore the others for the rest of the day as whenever she got involved, it seemed to just cause a fight. The whole family agreed to get together on Thursday and spend the night so that Jeremy could take Sabrina to the dance on Friday. The parents agreed it was a very nice gesture. Sabrina did leave out what Stacy did from her conversation with the parents in order to keep any more drama from transpiring.

They finally left just after six and started back toward the hotel. The drive back took almost four hours; the 405 was the worst freeway Jeremy had ever seen, and he spent most of the drive cursing under his breath.

"Do you want to go grab some dinner?" Jeremy asked Kylie as they walked into their room.

"I would love that. That drive was brutal."

"How would you know? You were asleep for most of it," Jeremy joked.

"I was just saving energy for later," Kylie hit back, rolling her eyes at Jeremy. "Let's go grab some food so we can come back and watch a movie or something."

"Or something? What could that mean?" Jeremy asked, even though he knew the answer.

"Wait and find out," Kylie said, glancing her eyes down toward his dick as she walked toward the door.

Jeremy just laughed at her antics and followed her out the door. They decided to just walk a block to go sit on the boardwalk to eat. They picked a small Italian restaurant that looked quite popular but had room for them to just walk in.

As they got seated and ordered their food, Kylie got a text from Skyler.

"How's LA?

"It's good. Jeremy and I are eating dinner right now."

"Say hi to him for me."

"Skyler says hi," she said, glancing up from the texts for a moment.

"Say hi back for me," Jeremy said. He always found the conversations between Kylie and Skyler to be entertaining as they would get stuck on a topic, and he would be dragged in to solve the disagreement.

"Jeremy says hi back," Kylie texted.

"How was your day?" Skyler asked. She had been filled in on the potential for conflict with his cousins.

Kylie spent the next few minutes explaining how the day went and getting an update on Bob. Skyler had been spending most of the break with Bob exploring the town and expanding their relationship. It seemed that their connection was as strong as Kylie's and Jeremy's. They were really having fun and were enjoying spending as much time as they could together.

"Hey, girl, the food is here. I will text you tomorrow. I know it's late there."

"Sounds good. Have fun," Skyler replied, adding a winky face emoji for good measure.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" Kylie asked Jeremy after putting her phone away.

"I mean, why don't we go to Disney? I owe you a day there, and we can get some VIP tickets to get around easier," Jeremy stated.

"If you want too sure, why not. I have never been."

"It's a cool place; we can stay for the whole day and either see the firework or water show at night. We could do both if you wanted." Jeremy really enjoyed the World of Color water show at California Adventures. He first saw it when he was a child and went back a few times throughout his teens.

"I mean, if we can do both, that would be amazing. I don't know the next time I will be back out here, so I want to take advantage to see everything while I can."

"Cool. When we get back to the room, we can get tickets and plan the day. There are a lot of different rides we can go on, plus we can do some interactions with the characters that walk around."

The rest of the conversation continued as they discussed what Disneyland had to offer and what they wanted to focus on seeing. Ultimately they decided to go to both parks and split their time throughout the day. Jeremy knew he could make some calls to get some exclusive tickets, as it would be a fun surprise. He sent a quick text over to his personal contact with his bank. American Express was known for its black card service. They could get pretty much anything for anyone, ignoring the cost, of course.

They quickly finished eating and decided to go for a short walk before heading back to the hotel. It was getting dark, so they only had a few minutes.

"It's going to be weird going back to school next week," Kylie said.

"What do you mean?" Jeremy asked.

"After the break, we're going to have to spend lots of time on finals and getting ready to plan out our whole college lives. It's going to be weird to deal with all that. I would prefer just to pause time." Kylie was worried that once college started, they would break up. Even though they had only been together for about two weeks, she had fallen completely in love. She would not want to give up on the relationship.

"There will still be plenty of time for everything else. Applications will only take a few weeks, and finals we have dealt with for the past few years." Jeremy did relate to her feelings. He had been thinking about the same thing.

"I guess your right," Kylie admitted.

"Let's not focus on all that stuff for now. Let's focus on enjoying ourselves this week. We got a lot more we need to do before we head back to Westport!" Jeremy stated. He was starting to think he would need to bring Kylie back for a second trip at this rate. They had so many things they wanted to explore all over town and not enough time.

He had also wanted to end the conversation before they entered the large crowd walking back toward all the hotels. People seem to love listening to private conversations, and the last thing he needed was some random person's opinion on his relationship.

As they were walking back, he stopped at a bench which overlooked the beach. While the sun was now down, the pier was still lit up. It made for a nice view and a place to continue their private talk. It was still clearly on Kylie's mind, and she had been less talkative since they started discussing it.

"You're worried about our relationship and college?" Jeremy asked. It seemed like this was where all the issues stemmed from.

"Yes," Kylie admitted. "I know we are applying to some of the same schools, but I am so in love with you it's killing me just thinking we would be apart at all."

Jeremy nodded. They have discussed this at points before but never fully flushed out their plans.

"Regardless of where we end up going... from what I have felt in the past two weeks, I would want to keep our relationship going," Jeremy told Kylie. It was a true statement.

"Okay," Kylie responded, sniffling slightly. He saw the relief in her eyes, and she let out a good sigh. This was weighing on her deeply. She was quickly pulled into a hug. "I love you, Jeremy," she said once Jeremy released the hug.

"I love you too," he replied. This was most likely going to be a conversation that would continue for the next few months. With Jeremy's money, he could just skip college and do whatever he wanted, but growing up, he was always taught education is one of the most important aspects of life. You need to take full advantage if you are given the opportunity. He was fully planning on doing that and even potentially going for a master's or doctorate degree. He also felt like he wanted to do that with Kylie by his side.

"We should get back to the hotel," Jeremy said, pulling Kylie to her feet. The conversation was much lighter while they walked, discussing cool cars and other landmarks around the area. They arrived back at the hotel a few minutes later.

"How was dinner?" Cassidy asked as they walked through the door.

"Ehh," Jeremy replied. The food was not the best, but the location was perfect. It was not a restaurant he would return to for just eating.

Cassidy looked over at Kylie, knowing she would most likely provide a better explanation.

Kylie understood the cue and rolled her eyes at Jeremy. "Food was really bland and not tasty. They needed to add more spices."

"I am going to go get tickets. You two enjoy your talk," Jeremy said, walking to their room. He was exhausted and did not want to be in the middle of girl talk.

"Tickets?" Cassidy asked.

"Disneyland. Jeremy decided we would go in return for the prom thing with Sabrina; he would give me a day at Disney," Kylie responded.

"Well, that's sweet. It's a very nice thing he's doing for his cousin. After what they did last year, I would not have expected this change of events."

"Surprised me too with what you told me about them. I hope it will repair their relationship at least a little. Plus, I know he will ask me to our prom in a few weeks, so I really don't mind him doing it."

Cassidy smiled at Kylie. She knew Jeremy had some special plans for prom night. They continued to talk for the next thirty minutes. Kylie talked about school and her life growing up. Both Kylie and Cassidy enjoyed catching up and learning more about each other.

"You should head to bed soon. If you're going to Disney tomorrow, you will have a lot of walking." Cassidy said, now standing up and walking to her own room after exchanging a hug with Kylie. Cassidy really felt like Kylie was another member of the family.

As Kylie entered the bedroom, she found Jeremy already passed out on the bed. She quickly washed up and slipped in next to him. She was hoping they could have a little fun tonight, given she was quite horny from the past night's activities, but she quickly realized she was as tired as Jeremy was. She just thought about how good life was as she drifted asleep.

The next day went just as they had planned. Jeremy was able to get VIP tickets to Disneyland, which allowed them to skip the lines and even have a tour guide. Both Kylie and Jeremy enjoyed the park to the full extent. They watched both the water and fireworks shows and even got to see some of the character performances.

Following a day of rest, the week went really well. They saw a concert at SoFi stadium, took a hike to the Hollywood sign, and walked along the beach every night. Before they knew it, they were once again heading to Jeremy's cousin's house on Thursday afternoon. Kylie had helped pick out a nice suit for Jeremy and practiced his dancing skills in the hotel room.

They had messed around a little more in the past few nights though they still did not go all the way. Kylie had been thinking about going all the way a lot, though she wanted to have a special night to do it. She believed she had a good idea, but it would require some coordination, so she was planning to tell Skyler and get some assistance when they returned to Westport. Sex was on her mind constantly since they started to mess around, and it was driving her crazy.

They pulled into their cousin's driveway, and Sabrina came out to greet them.

"Hey, Kylie. Hey Jeremy," she said as she hugged them both. "Let's go relax. We got the fire going and were going to cook some pasta."

As they walked in, they heard yelling coming from upstairs. Jeremy looked questionably at Sabrina.

"Stacy. She's fighting with her date. But I am over that, so she deserves whatever is coming," Sabrina stated, dragging them into the living room.

The rest of the night went well. The whole family, excluding Stacy, talked and played board games. They headed to bed early to be ready for the long Friday.