When I Found You Ch. 12

Story Info
A romance story about growing up in high school.
2.1k words
4.29
5.3k
2

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: I am working to find new proofreaders to help ensure chapters are flowing well. If you want to be included, please send me a message. Thank you!

=====

*All characters are 18 years or older. This will be a 27-part series. A chapter is uploaded once a week.*

"You both look great!" Kylie exclaimed as she saw Jeremy walk down the stairs with his cousin. She had helped both Sabrina with her dress and Jeremy with his suit an hour before, but the view of them both together was one for the history books. The parents agreed. In no time, pictures were taken, and they were preparing to leave.

Stacy had left thirty minutes before with, to the surprise of everyone, a different guy. Apparently, the fight they heard the night before was about the same thing Stacy did to Sabrina. Someone stole her date. Sabrina just laughed at how things turned out. She was much happier going with someone who she knew actually cared.

"Have fun, and don't go too crazy with any drinks," Kylie told Jeremy with a kiss. He smiled and looked over toward his parents. They were going to take Kylie out to the Griffith Observatory to pass the time while he was at the dance. Kylie had also set up some girl time on the phone with Skyler; she wanted to discuss her plan to finally lose her virginity.

"Don't worry. I will get him home in one piece," Sabrina stated, hugging Kylie.

The two walked out to the car; they decided to drive rather than rent a limo and do the whole prom night thing. However, they did decide to rent a cool sports car to drive. Kylie and his parents waved as they drove off.

"We will head out in about an hour. That should give you a bit to talk with Skyler," Cassidy told Kylie as they walked back inside.

"Sounds good," Kylie responded. She went into the guest room and quickly called up Skyler.

"Hey, girl," Skyler said as she answered the phone.

"Heyyyy," Kylie replied. "How's your day going?"

"Ahh. Not much, just relaxing. Saw Bob earlier. We may go to a late midnight movie tonight."

"Nice!"

"How was your day? Was it weird seeing Jeremy go to the dance?"

"Honestly, not really. If it was anyone but his cousin, I would have been like a fucking attack dog and torn her apart. But I actually thought it was very sweet of him, and I am going to show him how much once he gets home."

"How sweet," Skyler stated, expanding and making the "sweet" phrase long and drawn out like she was talking to a puppy.

"Oh, you.." Kylie responded. "Anyway, talking about what I may or may not do later. I wanted to run an idea by you."

"Shoot."

"I think I am ready."

"Ready for what?" Skyler asked, not getting the reference.

"Skydiving, no, you goofball, losing my virginity," Kylie said with a laugh. Rolling her eyes even though she knew Skyler could not see her.

"Ohh...," Skyler responded.

"Here's my idea..."

Kylie and Skyler spent the next thirty minutes discussing and planning. Jeremy would be really surprised next week when the plan is put into motion.

Meanwhile, Jeremy and Sabrina arrived at the dance just after it began. As they walked in, Sabrina introduced him to some of her friends. They ended up grabbing some food and taking a seat at a large table with the rest of her friends. Jeremy found himself actually enjoying it slightly.

"I just wanted to say thank you again," Cassidy told Jeremy as some of her friends went to grab more food.

"You don't need to keep saying that," Jeremy responded.

"Yes, I do. Listen, I have been a bitch to you for a long time. Stacy and I always teased you and made fun of you every time you came over. It was not fair, and I have no idea why you even agreed to come with me here. I am just thankful you did. You are an amazing person, Jeremy, and I am going to do better."

Jeremy only nodded and decided it was a good time to refill their drinks. He still had a few hard feelings toward his cousin and still really hated Stacy. But this was the first time he felt confident even sitting with Sabrina in the last few years.

As he walked back to the table, he was intercepted by Stacy.

"Why did you take Sabrina?" she asked. She said it in a nasty tone, so Jeremy did not really feel like dealing with her. He tried to just go around her, but she moved to stop him.

"Listen, Stacy. Lighten up."

Jeremy tried to walk around her for the second time but was once again stopped. He would have normally just pushed past her at this point, but he was still holding two drinks.

"You have no right to interrupt," Stacy stated.

"Interrupt what?" Jeremy asked. He amplified the "what" phrase to try to get the attention of someone at a nearby table. Unfortunately, the music was too loud for anyone to notice.

"Know what. Forget it," Stacy stated before walking away angrily. Jeremy just shook his head in confusion and walked back toward Sabrina's table.

"Your sister just intercepted me," he said while sitting down next to Sabrina.

"What did she want?" Sabrina asked.

"She just told me that I was interrupting something between you two before she got angry and walked off."

"I may know what that's about," Sabrina admitted. "Let's go outside to talk for a minute."

She pulled Jeremy out to the patio area and found a secluded place away from other students.

"So we have had this rivalry for a while where we would each try to one-up each other with dates and guys we were going out with."

"So you were competing over guys?"

"In a way, yes. I told her last month I was done. I finally met a really nice guy, well before he really became a dick, but that is beyond the point. I put a stop to it, and ever since then; she has seemed determined to destroy my relationships."

"Then why is she going after me? Where not in a relationship," Jeremy responded. He was quite confused about what he had to do with any of this. This was the last thing he wanted to deal with tonight.

I think in her brain, she just knows she can't get between family. She may have been able to destroy and discredit my boyfriends, but she can't with you."

"What a mess," Jeremy replied. He walked himself into the middle of a sister rivalry. He wished more than anything to get back to Westport at that moment. "Let's just get back to the dance. We can ignore Stacy for the rest of the night."

"Okay," Sabrina agreed, walking back into the dance. They spent the next two hours dancing and talking. They were once again interrupted by Stacy and the guy she ended up bringing.

"We're going to head to a party. Want to join?" Stacy asked with a really annoyed tone. She clearly had not been the one who suggested inviting Sabrina. It seemed like her date was pushing her to be polite.

After taking a moment to talk, both Sabrina and Jeremy agreed to go for an hour. Stacy was clearly upset with the decision but did not say anything. Jeremy took a moment to text Kylie an update.

"Wanted to let you know that I am heading to an off-campus party. We should only stay an hour or so. I will drive, so I won't be drinking. Love you."

He knew she was already out at the Observatory and most likely had her phone turned on mute, so he did not wait for a response. They all headed out to the car and began to drive to the party.

"If you want to drink, feel free. I will stay sober to drive," Jeremy told Sabrina as they arrived. She nodded, and they walked into the party. It was being hosted by a member of the school football team who happened to be the brother of one of Sabrina's friends.

Sabrina spent the next few minutes introducing Jeremy to more of her friends. He ended up getting along with many of them and even received some inappropriate drunk compliments, which he ignored. He made a note of some in his phone to remember to tell Kylie later that night. Some were quite funny.

Jeremy did notice that Stacy seemed to be getting drunker and drunker as the night advanced. He finally decided that it was time for him to step in to prevent her from doing something that she would regret.

"Hey, that's enough," Jeremy said. He intercepted her right when she was about to grab another drink.

"You can't tell me what to do," Stacy replied, slurring every word.

"Alright, let's go," he said while grabbing her on the arm. He had dealt with enough of her bullshit all night, and it was time for him to get her home.

Sabrina noticed what was occurring and moved to meet up with Jeremy. "What's wrong with her?" she asked.

"She's drunk off her ass and was about to flash the whole room. I think it's time we go home."

"Alright, let me say bye to my friends, and we can head back. Where did her date go?"

"No clue," Jeremy said while Stacy continued to grumble. They decided to just talk over her.

"Well, let's get her to the car," Sabrina said, grabbing her other arm.

"Hey, I don't want to go," Stacy stated as she realized they were leaving the house. Jeremy and Sabrina ignored her complaints and continued to try and walk her to the car. In the end, they ended up dragging her most of the way.

They spent the next ten minutes trying to get Stacy in the car. She kept opening the door and trying to run out each time they closed it. Finally, Sabrina just decided to push her in and hold her down as Jeremy started to drive. Given they were in a sports car, this was quite a difficult trip, but they made good time back to the house.

Jeremy was pissed, but he believed that Sabrina was even more pissed. Her night was going really well until her stupid sister decided to cause problems. Jeremy was very happy to be returning to Westport soon; he just wanted a nice quiet evening with Kylie.

"Kylie. Cassidy. Come out here and help us!" Jeremy yelled as he exited the car. Stacy was now asleep, and neither of them wanted to carry her back to the room. At least she did not throw up. Sabrina was fuming at the turn of events, but she still could not be mad at Jeremy. He did everything he could to make the night fun, and she appreciated it.

Seconds later, Kylie came running out and gave Jeremy a kiss before looking at the mess in the car.

"What the hell happened?" Kylie asked.

"She had too much to drink, and her date seemed to ditch her somewhere at the party," Jeremy told her.

"She was acting like a bitch all night," Sabrina added.

"Well, I am happy your home!" Kylie told him.

Cassidy and Jason walked out moments later to figure out what was going on. They just shook their heads when they looked at Stacy passed out.

"What the hell are we going to do with her?" Cassidy asked no one in particular.

"Let's get her inside and to bed," Jason suggested.

"We will handle this; you kids go in and relax," Cassidy ordered. She was clearly annoyed, but there was nothing she could do about Stacy at this moment.

Jeremy and Kylie said goodnight to Sabrina before heading to their room.

"So what was the dance like?" Kylie asked.

"It was alright. I think Sabrina had fun which was good. It helped repair our relationship a little. At least, I think it did," Jeremy responded. "How was your time at the observatory?"

"It was good. Much better than the small observatory we have in Westport. Plus, the park forgot the name, but it's really nice."

"Griffith Park," Jeremy added.

"Yep, that's the one! We should go back when we have a full day to explore. I saw you can rent bikes and stuff. I think that would be fun!"

"We can go next time we come to LA. I got a surprise for you tomorrow before we need to head back to Westport. I think you might enjoy it."

"What do you have planned?" Kylie asked, now cuddling with him on the bed.

"You will just need to wait and see," he responded with a kiss.

Tomorrow would be a fun day.