When I Found You Ch. 15

Story Info
A romance story about growing up in high school.
1.2k words
4.19
4.9k
4

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18 years or older. This will be a 27-part series.*

Hey all! I have been on vacation and recovering from COVID. I plan to make more chapters in the next few weeks but have not had the energy recently. Thank you for waiting, and more is coming. This chapter is just a short one to move the story along. I have heard your feedback and will be moving faster. - Scott

==========

"I forgot how much I hate school," Kylie stated as she joined Jeremy in line to pick up lunch.

"Guessing your day's not going well?" Jeremy asked with a chuckle.

"Just got assigned a stupid four-page essay on what we enjoyed about history this year," Kylie stated, sighing. Jeremy took history a year early, and he had the same reaction when he received the assignment.

"Pick the one assignment from the year you enjoyed and write about why you liked it. That's what I did. I got an A," Jeremy noted as he hugged her for reassurance. Plus, he always liked when they could be pressed together.

"Can you come over later?" Kylie asked, leaning on his shoulder. A look from a passing teacher made her move slightly from the embrace. "You can help...we can grab food or something after."

"Sure. I will have to check on Bob before I head over," Jeremy replied. Bob had been recovering at home for the past few days and would not return to school until Thursday. He was determined to make it back before the prom on Friday. He had made a promise to Skyler and wanted to keep it.

"Are you ready for finals?" Skyler asked as she joined them at a nearby table.

Jeremy just grunted and shook his head. Kylie rolled her eyes and replied for him.

"He's ready," Kylie stated, pointing at Jeremy. "Just exhausted from studying," Jeremy added.

"I only have two finals, and one is an essay, so I am good," Kylie stated.

"You know how lucky that is. I am stuck with four finals, and Bob has five," Skyler exclaimed in defeat. She hated finals, and this year would be rough.

They had a few minutes of relaxation before Jeremy noticed Janelle walking toward them.

"Oh boy," he stated before Kylie and Skyler had time to react.

"Hey, all," Janelle stated. Her remaining popular kid group followed her, but it had shrunk significantly since the begging of the year.

"What do you want?" Jeremy asked in an unmistakable 'leave us alone' tone.

"I heard Bob got hurt...just wanted to see how he's doing," Janelle replied.

Jeremy could hear the lack of sincerity in her words and finally lost his patience.

"You don't fucking care Janelle. You come over here and constantly cause problems. What the fuck is your issue?" he stated to the shock of Kylie and Skyler. They were now sitting with their mouths hanging open.

"You spent a year torturing people with no punishment. When you were finally forced to stop by what Kylie had on you, you seemed determined entirely to hurt those around her. Give the fuck up, or I will put you in your place myself." Most of the cafeteria was now staring in their direction, including some teachers.

Kylie had placed her hand on Jeremy's shoulder, afraid he would leap at Janelle.

Janelle just stared at him before smiling. She moved close so only the three could hear. "I had a feeling you were behind this," she stated. "Kylie does not have the resources, but you do. I did my research...I know all about your family and what your company produces. Don't worry...I can't prove it...yet."

Jeremy kept his cool, but he was worried about the potential legal consequences if she could find proof of what he had done. Kylie realized the same thing, and her expression changed to one of worry.

She looked over at Skyler. "You should stay away from these two. Everyone always seems to get hurt if you know them," the tone clearly made it a threat, but Skyler did not take the bait. "..anyways, I hope Bob makes a full recovery," she concluded, turning back toward Jeremy.

"So Jeremy, let's see who ends up on top." Janelle then walked away when she noticed a few teachers coming to figure out what was happening.

"That bitch," Skyler stated after the teachers walked back out of listening range from the table.

"Could she have something to do with what happened with Bob?" Kylie asked.

"I doubt it," Jeremy admitted. "She is most likely using the attack to scare us. But I will have our security team look into it."

"Security team?" Skyler asked, surprised and confused at the statement.

"They have the team to protect them and the house...given their wealth," Kylie replied quietly to avoid others' hearing. However, everyone would know in the next few days. Jeremy's family planned to donate the cost of building a new sports center on the campus.

"They have been taking a look into the attack. I will have them see if Jenelle had anything to do with it," Jeremy replied, collecting all their trays as the bell rang.

"Let's just get through the rest of the day and go from there," he suggested as they walked through the hallway. Both Skyler and Kylie agreed before they split off into their classes. Jeremy thought destroying Janelle once would be enough. He now believed he would need to take it further to put this behind them.

The rest of the day was uneventful. The group met directly after school while walking to the parking lot.

"Do you two want to come with me to check on Bob?" Jeremy asked.

"I am going to see him later," Skyler replied with a smile.

"You can just go," Kylie stated. "It will be good for you two to have some alone time. Just head over after."

"Sounds good," Jeremy said, giving Skyler a high five and Kylie a kiss before heading towards his car.

"Can I come over for a bit?" Kylie asked Skyler as they continued to walk.

"Sure, something on your mind?" Skyler asked.

"Well, I want to just talk about the prom plan," Kylie admitted biting her lower lip.

Skyler just smiled and rolled her eyes. She knew exactly what that meant. They had spent the last week talking and planning out Kylie's dreams. "Alright, let's go then."

Jeremy used his key to enter Bob's house. He once spent a week house-sitting and was told to keep the key and to come by anytime. He found Bob at his desk doing some work.

"Hey man," Jeremy said as he walked into Bob's room.

Bob just shook his head when he noticed the pile of homework papers Jeremy was carrying.

"Could not let you get too far behind," Jeremy joked as he placed them next to Bob. "How are you feeling?"

"Been better," Bob admitted. "But feeling much stronger. Doc says I am clear for the dance on Friday."

"Skyler will be thrilled," Jeremy replied with a smile. He was glad his best friend would be accompanying them. Plus, it would make Kylie happy.

They spent the next hour just talking before Skyler arrived. Jeremy felt like it was an excellent time to head over to Kylie's.

They spent the evening just relaxing and watching funny videos. Friday was going to be a big day for them all.